PDA

View Full Version : We finally got some love from ESPN

chillwill3000
06-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Just got done watching NFL Live on ESPN, and one of the topics were, which quarterback going to a new team will have the biggest impact. Darren Woodsen said C-Pep will have the biggest impact, and Hasty said Phillip Rivers (phillips in not even on a new team) But i was just happy we finally got some props on ESPN.

Sorry about the wrong spelling of the name, but the JETS still suck, suck, suck.

elite14eva
06-05-2006, 04:33 PM
about time.

SkapePhin
06-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Did Rod Woodson quit his job with NFL Network?

The Ghost
06-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Darrell Woodson

MassMiamiFan
06-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Ya, I was watching that too

It's great to see us get some love........

TotoreMexico
06-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Sweet

Roman529
06-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Woodsen usually has some pretty good things to say about us, unlike Salisbury Steak and Merrill Hoge.

Mike13
06-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Cool.

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 06:22 AM
:lol: This is hysterical, I'm not picking on anyone as it's an honest mistake but it's funny- the guy starts out by calling him daryl Woodson then another poster corrects him and says it's darrell as if it was just a misspelling. The guy's name is Darren Woodson, former Cowboy DB.

Anthony D.
06-06-2006, 07:03 AM
:lol: This is hysterical, I'm not picking on anyone as it's an honest mistake but it's funny- the guy starts out by calling him daryl Woodson then another poster corrects him and says it's darrell as if it was just a misspelling. The guy's name is Darren Woodson, former Cowboy DB.Who cares?:sidelol:

Tenacious D/O
06-06-2006, 07:53 AM
:lol: This is hysterical, I'm not picking on anyone as it's an honest mistake but it's funny- the guy starts out by calling him daryl Woodson then another poster corrects him and says it's darrell as if it was just a misspelling. The guy's name is Darren Woodson, former Cowboy DB.

actually, what's "hysterical" is the fact that the jets have no running back, no quarterback, no defense, and they will be fighting against the barfalo bills to see who will be the chump of the east. haha that's actually really funny.

GCD960
06-06-2006, 07:55 AM
THANK God!!

Tigers2003
06-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Well, yeah he will have a big impact with his arm strength and accuracy. But, who cares what the talking heads on ESPN say. We ain't here to win a popularity contest or brownie points for anyone. It's about establishing who is the new dominant team in the AFC East and winning a championship!

rayfinkle5
06-06-2006, 08:27 AM
actually, what's "hysterical" is the fact that the jets have no running back, no quarterback, no defense, and they will be fighting against the barfalo bills to see who will be the chump of the east. haha that's actually really funny.

Forget no running game, no quaterback, no defense, no chance, and no class. The most "hysterical" thing is the jets have no stadium, no home, no field. They get permission to play at Giants Stadium. Do they even have their own practice field, their own lockers, their own headquarters? Quite frankly, I'm waiting for the day they just turn the Giants jerseys inside-out and where them as their own!

With no love,
Ray Finkle

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 08:31 AM

What is really hysterical is that you guys think the dolphins are going to be great, what is also hysterical as that brooks Bollinger at5e up your D last year and w/ a team full of 3rd and 4th stringers playing we nearly beat you in Miami. Another hysterical thing is you think daunte is a big time QB:sidelol:

Remember we were supposed to be a big time team last year andyou were supposed to suck- things change in this league quickly and if healthy Chad is better than Daunte, if healthy Curtis can still play and Houston ran all over your "great" D and Brooks threw all over your "great" D.

The most "hysterical" thing is the jets have no stadium, no home, no field.

we have 2 homefields- 1 at the meadowalnds and 1 in Miami. when the Jets play the dolphins in Miami the Stadium is full of Jet fans. You'd think you would be nicer considering we help to lift the blackout and sell out your Stadium.

ADDiKT
06-06-2006, 08:32 AM

LMAO :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That is HYSTERICAL... Yet a little inaccurate... The Jets are far and away the chumps of the east...

"J-E-T-S... Just End The Season" The only difference is that this year they'll be chanting that in New York/New Jersey by training camp...

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 08:37 AM
LMAO :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That is HYSTERICAL... Yet a little inaccurate... The Jets are far and away the chumps of the east...

"J-E-T-S... Just End The Season" The only difference is that this year they'll be chanting that in New York/New Jersey by training camp...

We are the Chumps of the East yet we are 12-4 against the "great" Miami Dolphins in our last 16 and nearly swept you again last year despite playing w/ our 4th string QB, 3rd string RB and a million other injuries.

By the way, I didn't turn this thread into a smack thread I just needed to inject some reality after other posters did.

PhinsRock
06-06-2006, 08:41 AM
What is really hysterical is that you guys think the dolphins are going to be great, what is also hysterical as that brooks Bollinger at5e up your D last year and w/ a team full of 3rd and 4th stringers playing we nearly beat you in Miami. Another hysterical thing is you think daunte is a big time QB:sidelol:

Remember we were supposed to be a big time team last year andyou were supposed to suck- things change in this league quickly and if healthy Chad is better than Daunte, if healthy Curtis can still play and Houston ran all over your "great" D and Brooks threw all over your "great" D.

we have 2 homefields- 1 at the meadowalnds and 1 in Miami. when the Jets play the dolphins in Miami the Stadium is full of Jet fans. You'd think you would be nicer considering we help to lift the blackout and sell out your Stadium.
Now I know for sure, Jets fans are hurting sooooo badly they can't stay in their own forums and leave us alone here. Guess its time to go to their forums and talk nasty about how badly their team sucks. What a shame, poor Jets fans. When your team is sooooo bad you can't even stay on your own forum sites, have to come harrass us here. We'll just let our teamn do the talking on the field, when we destroy the Jets twice this year.

In Saban We Trust!

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Now I know for sure, Jets fans are hurting sooooo badly they can't stay in their own forums and leave us alone here. Guess its time to go to their forums and talk nasty about how badly their team sucks. What a shame, poor Jets fans. When your team is sooooo bad you can't even stay on your own forum sites, have to come harrass us here. We'll just let our teamn do the talking on the field, when we destroy the Jets twice this year.

In Saban We Trust!

I wonder what you would have been doing last year when you were coming of 4-12? but of cours you didn't sign up until after the team won 9 games and has somewhat high hopes for the future.

Let me say this again- in the middle of your 6 game streak we faced you w/ a 4th string QB, a 3rd string RB and a million other injuries and you need a bad non-call to hold us off deep in Miami territory. We aren't going to be great this year, we may not even be good but we'll be better than last year and we will not get swept by you guys.

dw10
06-06-2006, 08:45 AM

I don't know why all you fellow Fin fans are jumping over this guy. What he observed and said is indeed hilarious. I thought it was. C'mon guys, get the name right. He made you look like an idiot and he did it with style. Well done nyjunc. Funny stuff.......:sidelol:
I DO however agree that the Jets are going absolutely nowhere next year.

Winbaby#23
06-06-2006, 09:03 AM
I wonder what you would have been doing last year when you were coming of 4-12? but of cours you didn't sign up until after the team won 9 games and has somewhat high hopes for the future.

Let me say this again- in the middle of your 6 game streak we faced you w/ a 4th string QB, a 3rd string RB and a million other injuries and you need a bad non-call to hold us off deep in Miami territory. We aren't going to be great this year, we may not even be good but we'll be better than last year and we will not get swept by you guys. The Jets suck and you are a troller.. go back to your own board.. or is it because the jets board sucks so you come to a great board like Finheaven??

Winbaby#23
06-06-2006, 09:06 AM

we have 2 homefields- 1 at the meadowalnds and 1 in Miami. when the Jets play the dolphins in Miami the Stadium is full of Jet fans. You'd think you would be nicer considering we help to lift the blackout and sell out your Stadium. We had a ****ty back field last year, now we have a great defensive backfield.. we went 9-7 with maybe the ****iest defensive backfield in the league and now it has been revamped and it is really strong.. now try and touch that homeboy!!:dolphins:

popularwar
06-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Why did this turn to a Jets v. Dolphins thread? The Jets guy didn't even say anything bad, he corrected the original poster on something he was wrong about. That's not a reason to go after him.

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I don't know why all you fellow Fin fans are jumping over this guy. What he observed and said is indeed hilarious. I thought it was. C'mon guys, get the name right. He made you look like an idiot and he did it with style. Well done nyjunc. Funny stuff.......:sidelol:

thanks for getting it.

We had a ****ty back field last year, now we have a great defensive backfield

WHAT???? Your big acquisition was Will Allen who is nothing more than mediocre. There is a reason the giants thre more money at an againg, declining sam madison rather than keep the younger Allen at a cheaper price.

jason8er
06-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Why did this turn to a Jets v. Dolphins thread? The Jets guy didn't even say anything bad, he corrected the original poster on something he was wrong about. That's not a reason to go after him.
You can say that again. Now that it has turned, can it be moved? Or do my honey nut cheerios have to come back up again.

GCD960
06-06-2006, 09:17 AM
we will not get swept by you guys.

If the jets win 1 game against us, i will wear a jets avatar the rest of the season. And you?

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 09:24 AM
If the jets win 1 game against us, i will wear a jets avatar the rest of the season. And you?

If you sweep us I'll use a dolphins av or sig the rest of the season.

burger13
06-06-2006, 09:27 AM

Unfair bet..............the sweep couldn't possibly happen until week 16, while the Dolphins could lose the first game, which is week 6.

You guys should make it a month or something.

Mfinsrule
06-06-2006, 09:27 AM
thanks for getting it.

WHAT???? Your big acquisition was Will Allen who is nothing more than mediocre. There is a reason the giants thre more money at an againg, declining sam madison rather than keep the younger Allen at a cheaper price.

No, our big additions were 1st rounder Safety Jason Allen, a recovering Will Poole, a year of seasoning with Travis Daniels, and a host of other talented guys to fill the other spots when they duke it out in training camp to see who wants it most. Don't get me wrong, there are question marks, but I have less worries with the DB's this year than last. Will Allen, if he starts has always been solid but never great. With a coach like Saban who excels in coaching DB's especially he should be an adequate starter.

I'm not going to try to be antagonistic here, but, what ARE you doing on Finheaven? Just curious if you are worried, curious, bored, or something else. I can honestly say I have never been to any other teams board for any reason and am just trying to understand why someone would.

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Unfair bet..............the sweep couldn't possibly happen until week 16, while the Dolphins could lose the first game, which is week 6.

You guys should make it a month or something.

Good point, a month is fair.

No, our big additions were 1st rounder Safety Jason Allen, a recovering Will Poole, a year of seasoning with Travis Daniels, and a host of other talented guys to fill the other spots when they duke it out in training camp to see who wants it most. Don't get me wrong, there are question marks, but I have less worries with the DB's this year than last. Will Allen, if he starts has always been solid but never great. With a coach like Saban who excels in coaching DB's especially he should be an adequate starter.

Alot of question marks. I hate the Allen signing as I watched him play for alot years up here(I actually loved it but I'm saying it was a bad move), Allen looks like he could be a good pick but he's unproven, I like poole but we'll see how he comes back from injury.

I'm not going to try to be antagonistic here, but, what ARE you doing on Finheaven? Just curious if you are worried, curious, bored, or something else. I can honestly say I have never been to any other teams board for any reason and am just trying to understand why someone would.

I post here and other opposing boards b/c I like getting the views of opposing fans. It's interesting when I have good discussions w/ opposing fans, sometimes on here people see a Jet fan and they assume I'm here to cause trouble but I just want to talk football and learn some things about our opponents I may not have known and help the opponents learn more about my team.

PHINFREAK3675
06-06-2006, 09:38 AM
finally

EndZone13
06-06-2006, 09:42 AM
The Jets suck and you are a troller.. go back to your own board.. or is it because the jets board sucks so you come to a great board like Finheaven??
He has a right to post here, he is a member. He has a right to correct someone who incorrectly names someone. I noticed it as well. He also has a right to believe in his team and post what he observed in our previous games. Thats called a history lesson.
Lets see what the future holds for the JEST. I don't believe Chad will be healthy very long because he hasn't been healthy as of late (history). Especially when JT and our new acquistions begin to pound their OL and QB. And their best OL player, the anchor at center, has gone to Tennessee. He used to keep Zach tied up quite a bit. The path to the RB and QB has become suddenly more open. JEST =Just End Season Today.
They have a very good new coach and after a couple years of rebuilding, they will be a better team, but I don't believe that they will win a game against the Miami D this year. Saban has over 100 players in camp and after he cuts the worst 40, our second level depth will be much increased as well as the new players that move up to starters.
It's going to be quite a competition to see who sticks and who hits the hardest in camp. Saban is looking for smart people who play his way. Tackling aggressively, closing the lanes, and making the perpetrator pay for coming in that area.
As for offense, the Dolphins have acquired a couple of physical Wr's that may be better than our#3 and #4 WR's of past years, so again depth helps when you have injuries later in the year. Saban has done the best job of getting that talent to the roster, and after injuries and normal practice cuts occur, the best remain standing. I'm looking forward to seeing Travis Harris, who led NFL Europe in tackles probably play on special teams, again more quality depth. There is more depth at OL than I've ever seen, and I realize he can only keep 11 or so OL guys, but the top 11 will be much better than last year.
So let these fans of other teams post all they want, the teams will fight it out and I will take Saban and his guys and gameplan against Mangini and his guys and fans any day. Especially in the Miami heat. And by the way, the reason that a lot of Jet fans are in Miami is that they left the north to go to Florida to live. I live in NC and every day they are moving in droves to get out of the north. You see less Dolphin fans in NY because most don't want to move or live there.

:dolphins::dolphins:

dolfinosteel
06-06-2006, 09:47 AM
The reality of the situation is that the Miami Dolphins have made strides to get better for this coming year, and the Jets are going to have a bad season. Dolphin fans have a lot of positive upside stuff to look forward to this season. Jet fans don't. Jet fans have more question marks than anything else this season. If you want to talk football then talk it without the smart *** comebacks. Tell me something, why should a true dolphin fan respect a rival AFC east team? I don't think so.

GCD960
06-06-2006, 09:55 AM

Cool

Since the last game is the 2nd to last, lets make it the Super Bowl

I know its lopsided cause i could end up doing this starting 10/15 but im confident so consider it a handicap

fishyanks
06-06-2006, 10:00 AM
He has a right to post here, he is a member. He has a right to correct someone who incorrectly names someone. I noticed it as well. He also has a right to believe in his team and post what he observed in our previous games. Thats called a history lesson.
Lets see what the future holds for the JEST. I don't believe Chad will be healthy very long because he hasn't been healthy as of late (history). Especially when JT and our new acquistions begin to pound their OL and QB. And their best OL player, the anchor at center, has gone to Tennessee. He used to keep Zach tied up quite a bit. The path to the RB and QB has become suddenly more open. JEST =Just End Season Today.
They have a very good new coach and after a couple years of rebuilding, they will be a better team, but I don't believe that they will win a game against the Miami D this year. Saban has over 100 players in camp and after he cuts the worst 40, our second level depth will be much increased as well as the new players that move up to starters.
It's going to be quite a competition to see who sticks and who hits the hardest in camp. Saban is looking for smart people who play his way. Tackling aggressively, closing the lanes, and making the perpetrator pay for coming in that area.
As for offense, the Dolphins have acquired a couple of physical Wr's that may be better than our#3 and #4 WR's of past years, so again depth helps when you have injuries later in the year. Saban has done the best job of getting that talent to the roster, and after injuries and normal practice cuts occur, the best remain standing. I'm looking forward to seeing Travis Harris, who led NFL Europe in tackles probably play on special teams, again more quality depth. There is more depth at OL than I've ever seen, and I realize he can only keep 11 or so OL guys, but the top 11 will be much better than last year.
So let these fans of other teams post all they want, the teams will fight it out and I will take Saban and his guys and gameplan against Mangini and his guys and fans any day. Especially in the Miami heat. And by the way, the reason that a lot of Jet fans are in Miami is that they left the north to go to Florida to live. I live in NC and every day they are moving in droves to get out of the north. You see less Dolphin fans in NY because most don't want to move or live there.

You also have the right to relax with the bold button. I think your post brought my vision down -.25.

MarinoForPres
06-06-2006, 10:05 AM
finally someone knows!

Mycheal
06-06-2006, 10:08 AM
You also have the right to relax with the bold button. I think your post brought my vision down -.25.

Dude I love that. I was thinking the same thing. Loved the post but hate the tears after reading:sidelol:

Motion
06-06-2006, 10:08 AM

:yes: :lol:

Motion
06-06-2006, 10:09 AM
The Jets suck and you are a troller.. go back to your own board.. or is it because the jets board sucks so you come to a great board like Finheaven??

:rolleyes2 Get over yourself.

late again
06-06-2006, 10:14 AM
The Jets suck and you are a troller..

Well I would say that you're half right. I wouldn't call the guy a troll. Look at his post count and join date. Just because you don't like what he posts doesn't mean there is a need to call names or tell him he shouldn't post on this board. Nonetheless....JETS SUCK!!

PhinFan0202
06-06-2006, 10:16 AM

Are all Jets fans haters or is it just you? I think everyone in the whole entire world knows that the Dolphins have a shot at winning the division next year. Don't be mad just because the Jets again failed to live up to expectation last year. Your bitter because the Jets are going to have another **** season and the dolphins actually have shot at doing something which is pitifull. Does the Gang Green suck so bad that you have to come here and pick fights with phin fans? What a tool....

jason8er
06-06-2006, 10:34 AM
:yes: :lol:
Love that sig man.

jason8er
06-06-2006, 10:36 AM
I post here and other opposing boards b/c I like getting the views of opposing fans. It's interesting when I have good discussions w/ opposing fans, sometimes on here people see a Jet fan and they assume I'm here to cause trouble but I just want to talk football and learn some things about our opponents I may not have known and help the opponents learn more about my team.
Yes my son, it is most wise to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

DeathStar
06-06-2006, 10:52 AM
who cares.

VaDolfan13
06-06-2006, 11:00 AM
The guy wasn't smacking down anyone. Don't jump all over the guy just because he rightfully corrects a mistake. Anyone of us could have corrected the poster.

Everyone here need a dose of reality. We have question marks on both teams. The team to beat is still the Patsies as much as I hate to say it. The Jets have always played us tough and they are our nemesis. Having said that I think we are going in slightly different directions at the moment. The Jets have a very young coach and staff and have some very significant injury questions. I think even junc would agree that this is a restart year for the Jets and the begining of a transistion. They have to get younger for the long term and they need some help in the secondary, RB and eventually QB.

We too have questions. I think its unrealistic to think DC will not have some set backs. He torn not one but 3 ligs and that just isn't an easy thing to come back from regardless of how encouraging the news has been so far. Our season I think will hinge on how well DC and if needed JH play. I think at RB Ronnie has to show he can be the go-to guy. He hasn't show that yet. Until he does there is a question mark. Do I think he can? yes Curtis Martin is one of the all time greats but he's at the end of his career and they need a new guy through FA or the draft.

Our secondary also has a lot of questions. They are mostly new as a unit and it will take some time to gell. I disagree about Will Allen being average. He's a very solid corner who tackles very very well and has excellent speed and better than anyone currently on the Jets. His big negative is he drops sure INT's.

I think one big difference between the two team is coaching. Miami's future is bright because we finally have a great coach again.

We can talk junk about the Jets but Junc very well points out that we are 4-12 against them. I hope a new trend starts this year that reverses the record.

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 11:32 AM

good post. i don't expect everyone to agree w/ me, we are just exhanging opinions- it's all for fun.

The reality of the situation is that the Miami Dolphins have made strides to get better for this coming year

I disagree. You made some name moves but I don't think you have gotten better trhough FA and trades. I think you can be and should be better based on it being year 2 in Saban's system but as far as talent I disagree. You got a QB who is not a winner and is damaged goods at the moment, you git a CB who was at best mediocre, you got an OT whose former team threw millons at to replace him when they could have had him for cheap. I like the FB, I like the Allen pick but that's about it.

Since the last game is the 2nd to last, lets make it the Super Bowl

How if the jets win the 1st one you keep it until the rematch on Christmas but if not the loser keeps it from the day after Christmas until the Pro Bowl?

Winbaby#23
06-06-2006, 11:37 AM
good post. i don't expect everyone to agree w/ me, we are just exhanging opinions- it's all for fun.

I disagree. You made some name moves but I don't think you have gotten better trhough FA and trades. I think you can be and should be better based on it being year 2 in Saban's system but as far as talent I disagree. You got a QB who is not a winner and is damaged goods at the moment, you git a CB who was at best mediocre, you got an OT whose former team threw millons at to replace him when they could have had him for cheap. I like the FB, I like the Allen pick but that's about it.

How if the jets win the 1st one you keep it until the rematch on Christmas but if not the loser keeps it from the day after Christmas until the Pro Bowl? Culpepper is not a winner?? hes a frigin pro bowler and Will Allen is alot better than mediocre.... it's these kind of posts that just tells me you do not evaluate talent really well.. this post is just plain homerism.

Motion
06-06-2006, 11:39 AM

Yet you have to admit, all those additions are upgrades from last season.

M14M1F4N
06-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Dude I love that. I was thinking the same thing. Loved the post but hate the tears after reading:sidelol:

I agree. Almost as bad as people who USE ALL CAPS TO POST. I hate that too. Or people who want to post to U like dis cuz da 2 lazy 2 type.

Oh my eyes!

nyjunc
06-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Culpepper is not a winner?? hes a frigin pro bowler and Will Allen is alot better than mediocre.... it's these kind of posts that just tells me you do not evaluate talent really well.. this post is just plain homerism.

Pro Bowls definie winners? Explain to me this stat- since Daunte took over as the starter in 2000 the Vikings were 4 games UNDER .500 when he started and 4 games OVER .500 when he did not. 4 games under in a pathetic divisions and conference doesn't sound like a winner to me.

Have you seen Will Allen play? I bet if the Jets signed him you'd tell us how bad he is. The facts are he had an impressive rookie year along w/ Will Peterson but their play regressed yearly to the point where the Giants decided to overspend on an old, declining Sam Madison whose best days are well behind him rather than hold onto a younger, cheaper Will Allen.

Yet you have to admit, all those additions are upgrades from last season.

I base alot of this on Daunte and I think daunte is not a good QB, he's a great fantasy QB but struggles in big situations. I said this long before you guys got him so this isn't about Miami. You can check the archives here if yo don't believe me.

I do think you will be better again mainly b/c of year 2 in Saban's system.

fin1
06-06-2006, 11:56 AM

Actually wht's hysterical is junk is the jets version of Kinzua the flyin ape, trolling the site for misspellings and cracking himself up. Must be pretty boring over there in New Yorkie

fin1
06-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Pro Bowls definie winners? Explain to me this stat- since Daunte took over as the starter in 2000 the Vikings were 4 games UNDER .500 when he started and 4 games OVER .500 when he did not. 4 games under in a pathetic divisions and conference doesn't sound like a winner to me.

Have you seen Will Allen play? I bet if the Jets signed him you'd tell us how bad he is. The facts are he had an impressive rookie year along w/ Will Peterson but their play regressed yearly to the point where the Giants decided to overspend on an old, declining Sam Madison whose best days are well behind him rather than hold onto a younger, cheaper Will Allen.

I base alot of this on Daunte and I think daunte is not a good QB, he's a great fantasy QB but struggles in big situations. I said this long before you guys got him so this isn't about Miami. You can check the archives here if yo don't believe me.

I do think you will be better again mainly b/c of year 2 in Saban's system.

I'm jacke junk about the upcoming season. How about you?

p-double
06-06-2006, 12:11 PM
is it me or hasty makes some of the most bs statements

Winbaby#23
06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm jacke junk about the upcoming season. How about you? Well he is right about one thing.. he takes his name after his team.. the Jets do have nothing but junk on there team.:sidelol:

Tigers2003
06-06-2006, 01:00 PM

Sure he has a right to post. I didn't necessarily see any trash stuff from him so... Opposing fans coming here is cool except when they start the trash.

And, nothing wrong standing up for his team eventhough it's one we despise. The Jets made the right move in getting Ferguson as they certainly need to rebuild that O line. But they don't have the defense they had just a few years ago. And, Pennington is just snake bitten when it comes to injuries. Not likely he will remain injury free based on history.

Unfortunately the Jets will get better but not too soon. They are shapping up to be anywhere from a 5-11 to 7-9 team. But, not the absolute dregs of the division as that honor is bestowed on the Bills. I would be very surprised if the Bills can manage 6 wins this year.

WatCanBrownDo4U
06-06-2006, 01:12 PM
yea finally

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 01:17 PM

It's because half my Dolphins brothers are concerned with such irrelevant bullshat. Whether it's spelling or what sportscasters are saying, they cling to it, especially during the offseason.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 01:19 PM

In Saban We Trust!

I think perhaps you should lend your advice to this ninny.........

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=144784

texasPHINSfan
06-06-2006, 01:21 PM
x2

the nyjunc guy has not said anything inaccurate up until the point of the post i quoted here. I think some dolphin fans are losing touch with reality. They did almost beat us with Bollinger... that says more about our defense than it does about Bollinger though. Hopefully this year it won't even be a contest and we can get a sweep.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Well I would say that you're half right. I wouldn't call the guy a troll. Look at his post count and join date. Just because you don't like what he posts doesn't mean there is a need to call names or tell him he shouldn't post on this board. Nonetheless....JETS SUCK!!

No, he was right.......the guy's a troller........

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 01:24 PM
x2

the nyjunc guy has not said anything inaccurate up until the point of the post i quoted here. I think some dolphin fans are losing touch with reality. They did almost beat us with Bollinger... that says more about our defense than it does about Bollinger though. Hopefully this year it won't even be a contest and we can get a sweep.

Blind optimism.......it makes arses out of alot of homers. Nonetheless, I too thought NYJUNC's intial post to be hilarious because it points out the attitude of alot of posters these days on this site.

rayfinkle5
06-06-2006, 01:28 PM

No...If the jets win a game we should start a pool or do a car wash to raise money for their very own stadium! Then they can feel like a REAL team.

texasPHINSfan
06-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Blind optimism.......it makes arses out of alot of homers. Nonetheless, I too thought NYJUNC's intial post to be hilarious because it points out the attitude of alot of posters these days on this site.
agreed.

texasPHINSfan
06-06-2006, 01:29 PM
No...If the jets win a game we should start a pool or do a car wash to raise money for their very own stadium! Then they can feel like a REAL team.
we already got owned by his comment that Dolphin stadium is Jet's Home #2.... because it is. the day i see more dolphin jerseys in there than jets jerseys, i'll agree with you.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 01:32 PM
we already got owned by his comment that Dolphin stadium is Jet's Home #2.... because it is. the day i see more dolphin jerseys in there than jets jerseys, i'll agree with you.

Ya..... I was like "Oh jeeeeeeeez" and just shook my head at that homefield advantage comment because it's actually the truth, one which I hate admitting.

chillwill3000
06-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Just got done watching NFL Live on ESPN, and one of the topics were, which quarterback going to a new team will have the biggest impact. Darren Woodsen said C-Pep will have the biggest impact, and Hasty said Phillip Rivers (phillips in not even on a new team) But i was just happy we finally got some props on ESPN.

Sorry about the wrong spelling of the name, but the JETS still suck, suck, suck.

JETS, suck suck suck.

chillwill3000
06-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Culpepper is damaged goods?, what about Pennington?

vadin
06-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Culpepper is damaged good, what about Pennington?

Pennington never was good

djphinfan
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
actually, what's "hysterical" is the fact that the jets have no running back, no quarterback, no defense, and they will be fighting against the barfalo bills to see who will be the chump of the east. haha that's actually really funny.:sidelol:

rainmaker1313
06-06-2006, 01:51 PM

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but it just says what QB will have the biggest impact. That is not Love! That is just saying what QB will have the biggest impact which can be a positive or negative impact.

djphinfan
06-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Forget no running game, no quaterback, no defense, no chance, and no class. The most "hysterical" thing is the jets have no stadium, no home, no field. They get permission to play at Giants Stadium. Do they even have their own practice field, their own lockers, their own headquarters? Quite frankly, I'm waiting for the day they just turn the Giants jerseys inside-out and where them as their own!

With no love,
Ray Finkleand the icing on the cake,no cheerleaders:boohoo:

djphinfan
06-06-2006, 01:57 PM
We are the Chumps of the East yet we are 12-4 against the "great" Miami Dolphins in our last 16 and nearly swept you again last year despite playing w/ our 4th string QB, 3rd string RB and a million other injuries.

By the way, I didn't turn this thread into a smack thread I just needed to inject some reality after other posters did.the man has got a point there,don't freak dude,were just haing some fun with ya.

burghPhinFan
06-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Woodsen usually has some pretty good things to say about us, unlike Salisbury Steak and Merrill Hoge.
Merrill's cool. He loves Ronnie Brown to bust out next year and he stuck up for Miami on local radio (here) after that preseason loss to the Stillers. The Dj's were saying Miami sucked and wouldn't win a game all year-he said that's it's early in preseason and the team was still adapting to Saban's coaching and system. If I remember correctly he said Miami could go 8-8, pretty darn close.

HybridPHIN 23
06-06-2006, 02:20 PM
damn they keep showing the same thing over and over again thats from weeks ago. ESPN.....

Roman529
06-06-2006, 02:28 PM

Lots of "ifs" by Jets fans...but we are playing football in the real world. AND Chad has never been better than DC....are you nutz???? :lol:

rayfinkle5
06-06-2006, 04:58 PM

Lets examine why that is, shall we. For starters, NY has a football team. They are the New York Giants. NY also has football fans. They are New York Giants fans.

The truth is that jets fans are black sheep in NY! They are not wanted. What do people do when they are not wanted? They go somewhere else. Where does somebody with even the smallest brain move? To Miami!

JayCee
06-06-2006, 05:14 PM

With those words alone you lose credibility as a football fan, not just a JETS fan.

FaninPatsyLand
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
but as far as talent I disagree. You got a QB who is not a winner and is damaged goods at the moment

What an asinine post. If you honestly believe that Culpepper (even on ONE leg) isn't an upgrade over Gus Frerotte from last year, then you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

And this is coming from someone who wasn't too upset at the way Frerotte played last year.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Personal attacks are not allowed here. Please refer to the TOS for more information.

we have 2 homefields- 1 at the meadowalnds and 1 in Miami. when the Jets play the dolphins in Miami the Stadium is full of Jet fans. You'd think you would be nicer considering we help to lift the blackout and sell out your Stadium. listen here, you scumbag! the jets suck, thats not a euphamism, thats a fact! you morons have not been relevant since hippies plagued woodstock! is vietnam over with because thats how long its been since youve even sniffed a superbowl appearance. and no you do not have a home stadium here, its just that idiots from new york LOVE nothing more than to come down here and live and rave about how great it is in new yawk but all the while they live in my backyard. your like parasites! go away! if there werent so many annoying transplants down here, than the stadium would be plenty full of dolphins fans! go away, and play in your stadium that isnt even located in new york!!!! dummy. its in new jersey! and the name on the stadium says giants, not jets.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:02 PM
listen here, you scumbag! the jets suck, thats not a euphamism, thats a fact! you morons have not been relevant since hippies plagued woodstock! is vietnam over with because thats how long its been since youve even sniffed a superbowl appearance. and no you do not have a home stadium here, its just that idiots from new york LOVE nothing more than to come down here and live and rave about how great it is in new yawk but all the while they live in my backyard. your like parasites! go away! if there werent so many annoying transplants down here, than the stadium would be plenty full of dolphins fans! go away, and play in your stadium that isnt even located in new york!!!! dummy. its in new jersey! and the name on the stadium says giants, not jets.

Lets not stoop to these kinds of levels please.........

fish fan 4 life
06-06-2006, 06:02 PM

Sorry about the wrong spelling of the name, but the JETS still suck, suck, suck.Rivers huh?:sidelol: Good luck with that 1.LT is going to run the ball 500 times this year.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:05 PM
WHAT levels?! why is he even in here?! this guys tells me my team sucks, and i cannot let him know how i feel?!

305TillIDie
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
espn loves us now...as they should..:D

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
besides, everything i wrote is true, we are adult, i dont have to treat people like they are in kindergarden, he knows he only comes to florida to let us all know how great it is where HE is from!

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:10 PM
WHAT levels?! why is he even in here?! this guys tells me my team sucks, and i cannot let him know how i feel?!

If you'd actually taken time to watch the progression of this thread you'd see he was the one being immaturely attacked. After that, the guy's just defending himself and his team.........yet he didn't resort to calling anyone a scumbag.

Let's raise the bar please.

BLUESTIGIDY
06-06-2006, 06:11 PM

Man, you pulled me outta retirement with this statement!!! I was wondering the same damn thing.... Why would you go to another teams message board and post? Only thing I could conjure up is that the Jets; SUCK-SUCK-SUCK :shakeno:

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:14 PM
should i raise it as high as, maybe a farting preacher? dont lecture me. i dont like them, i dont like them being on this site, they have nothing new to bring here, except their own self aggrandising crap. i dont come on here to get a jets fans point of view, no matter what! i dont need it. if i wanted that i would simply go into a ganggreen site period!

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:29 PM
should i raise it as high as, maybe a farting preacher? dont lecture me. i dont like them, i dont like them being on this site, they have nothing new to bring here, except their own self aggrandising crap. i dont come on here to get a jets fans point of view, no matter what! i dont need it. if i wanted that i would simply go into a ganggreen site period!

What's the farting preacher avatar I have got anything to do with you stooping to levels of calling somebody a scumbag simply because they don't like your team as much as you? And actually some fans of other teams have quite a bit to bring to this site........guys like Clumpy........ I mean crap, he keeps us up-to-date with our salary cap all the time. Step outside your Dolphins bubble every now and then.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Man, you pulled me outta retirement with this statement!!! I was wondering the same damn thing.... Why would you go to another teams message board and post? Only thing I could conjure up is that the Jets; SUCK-SUCK-SUCK :shakeno:

It's about checking out what fans of division rivals are saying. I think perhaps you should go say hi to your fellow Dolphins fan who authored a thread about heading over to the Jags board to talk trash.

Marino Forever
06-06-2006, 06:31 PM
What's the farting preacher avatar I have got anything to do with you stooping to levels of calling somebody a scumbag simply because they don't like your team as much as you? And actually some fans of other teams have quite a bit to bring to this site........guys like Clumpy........ I mean crap, he keeps us up-to-date with our salary cap all the time. Step outside your Dolphins bubble every now and then.

I think he means that someone who has a farting preacher for their avatar shouldn't be lecturing anyone on what is mature and what is not. Dude, you are 27, not 13.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:32 PM
I think he means that someone who has a farting preacher for their avatar shouldn't be lecturing anyone on what is mature and what is not. Dude, you are 27, not 13.

My choice in humor has absolutely nothing to do with the post in question. And please, like you've never been witness to juvenile humor, especially in movies. Or are you strictly a date-movie kind of guy? :sidelol:

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:35 PM
thank you! im not bothering anyone, if they dont like it they can say so. and no i will not for one second step outside my dolphins bubble, WHEN IM IN A DOLPHINS WEB SITE!

Marino Forever
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
My choice in humor has absolutely nothing to do with the post in question. And please, like you've never been witness to juvenile humor, especially in movies. Or are you strictly a date-movie kind of guy? :sidelol:

No, you are absolutely right about what he said regarding nyjunc simply defending himself. I am only simply pointing out that he probably was thinking that you are hypocritical to be questioning his maturity level with that avatar. And you seem to be doing the same thing to me that you scolded him for doing- "date movie kind of guy" that's hypocritical of you, don't you think?

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
thank you! im not bothering anyone, if they dont like it they can say so. and no i will not for one second step outside my dolphins bubble, WHEN IM IN A DOLPHINS WEB SITE!

..............a Dolphins website, open to any fans, not just Dolphins fans. Or did you miss that part?

Marino Forever
06-06-2006, 06:38 PM

I think he is getting a little too defensive of how a dolphins fan treats a jets fan. He must have a thing for the men in puke green.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:38 PM
No, you are absolutely right about what he said regarding nyjunc simply defending himself. I am only simply pointing out that he probably was thinking that you are hypocritical to be questioning his maturity level with that avatar. And you seem to be doing the same thing to me that you scolded him for doing- "date movie kind of guy" that's hypocritical of you, don't you think?

Calling someone scumbag or questioning your supposed arrogance over juvenile humor are two different things. Obviously the guy's going to search for anything outside of what I wrote in order to defend his actions - which were a complete waste of time and makes the rest of us Dolphins fans look ridiculous.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:39 PM
I think he is getting a little too defensive of how a dolphins fan treats a jets fan. He must have a thing for the men in puke green.

............... nah, I just like hearing what others think about our team.......I've learned to deal with the fact that there are varying opinions and gaining them gives me greater insight. My condolences that you two are stuck with the same "no outsiders" realm of thinking. Good job on that.

Marino Forever
06-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Calling someone scumbag or questioning your supposed arrogance over juvenile humor are two different things. Obviously the guy's going to search for anything outside of what I wrote in order to defend his actions - which were a complete waste of time and makes the rest of us Dolphins fans look ridiculous.

You weren't questioning my arrogance over juvenille humor. You were questioning my manlihood. That is a direct attack on me when you just got done arguing that we should not act like that toward our jet fan guests. Maybe we should treat our dolfan brothers and sisters with the same respect you are expecting us to give our divison rival fans. And the sharing a brain comment was a nice touch, too.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:45 PM
my actions are just in my own eyes. i AM a dolphins fan, on a dolphins website, defending the team that i love from a team that i hate. plain and simple, if it was such a waste of time, then why did you feel the need to lecture me on what i said. you kept the ball rolling sir, not me. i have the right to say what i want when i want within the peramiters of the rules on this site which are no cursing. i have not been warned in the past and i didnt get warned this time. he said what he said, i said what i said....done! leave me alone. you dont get to tell me that i am wrong. i have said similar things about those idiots before and made others laugh, which was the response i was going for this time as well. if you dont like it, go about your buisness! dont come at me saying that i am making you look bad! did you say it? no! but you felt the need to comment on it right?! get lost with your self rightousness! i said nothing ill towards you, even though i would like to.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:47 PM
You weren't questioning my arrogance over juvenille humor. You were questioning my manlihood. That is a direct attack on me when you just got done arguing that we should not act like that toward our jet fan guests. Maybe we should treat our dolfan brothers and sisters with the same respect you are expecting us to give our divison rival fans. And the sharing a brain comment was a nice touch, too.

Reverse psychological babble is useless in your efforts to defend this guy. You defending his attack on my sense of humor doesn't not let such a useless and needless post go off the hook. And yes, apparently you guys do share a brain, need I point to the "pukes in green" post?

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:49 PM
my actions are just in my own eyes. i AM a dolphins fan, on a dolphins website, defending the team that i love from a team that i hate. plain and simple, if it was such a waste of time, then why did you feel the need to lecture me on what i said. you kept the ball rolling sir, not me. i have the right to say what i want when i want within the peramiters of the rules on this site which are no cursing. i have not been warned in the past and i didnt get warned this time. he said what he said, i said what i said....done! leave me alone. you dont get to tell me that i am wrong. i have said similar things about those idiots before and made others laugh, which was the response i was going for this time as well. if you dont like it, go about your buisness! dont come at me saying that i am making you look bad! did you say it? no! but you felt the need to comment on it right?! get lost with your self rightousness! i said nothing ill towards you, even though i would like to.

Go for it...........apparently that's all you're capable of bringing to this site.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:51 PM
my mothers side of the family are jets fans, i married a woman whos parents and siblings are jets fans. i have been dealing with them on a closer basis than anyone would care to. i love all those people but its the same as religion or politics, they dont bother me with their views, and i dont bother them with mine. wars are started like that! there was a time when my grandfather and i didnt speak for almost a year because of a dolphins jets game. i learned then to kepp mine with mine! im friends with jets fans and on and on, but i will not rib them, and they know better than to rib me. for you it may be just something you watch on sundays but to me its much more than that. i do not like them when it comes down to sunday! hate comes to mind. that may be ignorant to you but its how i am, like it or not, i have passion for this team!

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 06:55 PM
oh now your taking shots at me?! get lost creep. what do you want me to say, you are right sir, i shoulda been more jovial to the puke green guy that came onto a fins site and bashed my team. i should have hidden my pride for the team, and let him get away with it. why, if you say its no good to attack jets fans in retalliation, do you go for my throat?! whats your problem?!

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:58 PM
my mothers side of the family are jets fans, i married a woman whos parents and siblings are jets fans. i have been dealing with them on a closer basis than anyone would care to. i love all those people but its the same as religion or politics, they dont bother me with their views, and i dont bother them with mine. wars are started like that! there was a time when my grandfather and i didnt speak for almost a year because of a dolphins jets game. i learned then to kepp mine with mine! im friends with jets fans and on and on, but i will not rib them, and they know better than to rib me. for you it may be just something you watch on sundays but to me its much more than that. i do not like them when it comes down to sunday! hate comes to mind. that may be ignorant to you but its how i am, like it or not, i have passion for this team!

Having passion is fine.........rivalries are fine........ but your post is way out of line because you're attacking some random guy you don't even know simply because he's a Jets fan. Not to mention you chimed in on him, when the reality of the matter is that he was attacked first, if you had read thru the thread properly you would've recognized that. By all means, be passionate, but don't be ridiculous, that's all I'm sayin'.

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 06:59 PM
oh now your taking shots at me?! get lost creep. what do you want me to say, you are right sir, i shoulda been more jovial to the puke green guy that came onto a fins site and bashed my team. i should have hidden my pride for the team, and let him get away with it. why, if you say its no good to attack jets fans in retalliation, do you go for my throat?! whats your problem?!

Calling somebody a scumbag isn't football related.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
you are absolutely right. my own anger got in the way of seeing that he meant no harm by saying that the dolphins suck, and that we are all buying into the fact that daunte is gonna be good, and that chad is better than daunte, and that they rule over our home stadium, and that we cant sell out our own games. he was just defending himself against a comment made towards him. all those things are correct. we are going to be horrible, the jets own us. and i should never call the random jets fans....who by the way find it neccessary to voice their opinions so we can see them, scumbags. im sorry random jet fan, i didnt mean to offend you especially after you and your crony's were so nice when i sat in the meadowlands quietly and said nothing, while there were bottles flipped at my head! i should not have any hatred for anyone wearing green! i have nothing but love for all of you now! i saw the light because of farting preacher mans lecture on raising the bar of fandom! i am now a good ole boy! go ahead, flip bottles at my head, come to my stadium and piss on the walls, as ive seen you do. get rowdy in the family section with me and my children and yell obsenities! i dont care! i have nothing more to say to you as you are completely welcome in my home! ive seen the light.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 07:11 PM
i called him a scumbag because i wanted to, it was a comment to a football fan, from a football fan, about a football comment made about a football team on a football website, which makes it football related, should i go on.

enigmatics
you are absolutely right. my own anger got in the way of seeing that he meant no harm by saying that the dolphins suck, and that we are all buying into the fact that daunte is gonna be good, and that chad is better than daunte, and that they rule over our home stadium, and that we cant sell out our own games. he was just defending himself against a comment made towards him. all those things are correct. we are going to be horrible, the jets own us. and i should never call the random jets fans....who by the way find it neccessary to voice their opinions so we can see them, scumbags. im sorry random jet fan, i didnt mean to offend you especially after you and your crony's were so nice when i sat in the meadowlands quietly and said nothing, while there were bottles flipped at my head! i should not have any hatred for anyone wearing green! i have nothing but love for all of you now! i saw the light because of farting preacher mans lecture on raising the bar of fandom! i am now a good ole boy! go ahead, flip bottles at my head, come to my stadium and piss on the walls, as ive seen you do. get rowdy in the family section with me and my children and yell obsenities! i dont care! i have nothing more to say to you as you are completely welcome in my home! ive seen the light.

I never said anything about his analysis of the Dolphins as a team being correct. You seem to have hung your hat on that.

enigmatics
i called him a scumbag because i wanted to, it was a comment to a football fan, from a football fan, about a football comment made about a football team on a football website, which makes it football related, should i go on.

Nah......because if you do you'll continue to look like an irrational fanatic.

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
irrational fanatic is a good assessment, but i prefer the term homer instead!

enigmatics
06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
irrational fanatic is a good assessment, but i prefer the term homer instead!

:shakeno:

fightinfinfan22
06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
im gonna leave this alone now, we can agree to dissagree, that seems to be the only way to let it go. the fans i know are super freak die hard dolphins fans, those are the only ones i have ever met, so i assume everyone thinks that way, i am wrong.

dolphan north
06-06-2006, 07:22 PM

Great to hear! And more importantly....where did you get that avatar? :wink:

MIAMIYANKFINS1
06-06-2006, 07:34 PM

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

LISTEN HERE LITTLE BEEOTCH!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR SORRY *** FORUM JETSUCKSUCKSUCK!:sidelol: :fire: :sidelol:

HelloMotto
06-06-2006, 07:44 PM

i think you guys will miss herm more than you think. He got some of your scrubs to play good. jets and pats are always up for us, no matter who's playing. Thats just the way it is.

HelloMotto
06-06-2006, 07:53 PM
listen here, you scumbag! the jets suck, thats not a euphamism, thats a fact! you morons have not been relevant since hippies plagued woodstock! is vietnam over with because thats how long its been since youve even sniffed a superbowl appearance. and no you do not have a home stadium here, its just that idiots from new york LOVE nothing more than to come down here and live and rave about how great it is in new yawk but all the while they live in my backyard. your like parasites! go away! if there werent so many annoying transplants down here, than the stadium would be plenty full of dolphins fans! go away, and play in your stadium that isnt even located in new york!!!! dummy. its in new jersey! and the name on the stadium says giants, not jets.

actually they were a field goal kicker away from doing some damage a couple of years ago. Now with herm leaving, i feel the jets are in for some major rebuilding. And yes we very well might sweep them this year. I hate the jets also that's why it's such a great game.

finfan54
06-06-2006, 10:24 PM

You know, coaching is the reason everything changed last year really. Coaching is very important to championship teams. I have seen your HC, and quite frankly, the dude has a long way to go to become a great HC. So really, that to me is the hysterical thing. We got a great coach. It wont be a matter of if.....but when we become champions.

Get Up And Go
06-06-2006, 10:53 PM
The funny thing is that some people were sticking up for NY Junk and saying that he wasn't trying to talk smack or be a troll. Bottomline is that this forum says RATED R, ENTER AT OWN RISK. If we see someone in the enemy camo, we're coming out swinging.:dolphins:

nyjunc
06-07-2006, 08:32 AM
I'm jacke junk about the upcoming season. How about you?

I can't wait, sure we should struggle but then again last year we were suppsoed to be a contender and you were supposed to suck. things change mighty quickly in this league so you never know.

Culpepper is damaged goods?, what about Pennington?

When did I say Chad wasn't? Daunte has a better health outlook than Chad but I don't expect Chad to come in her and be a big time QB this year, alot of you guys expect daunte to be something he's only been in #s.

the man has got a point there,don't freak dude,were just haing some fun with ya.

I know I should have let those comments go b/c most of the posters here are good people but sometimes I can't walk away, alot of times I do but I couldn't resist.

Lots of "ifs" by Jets fans...but we are playing football in the real world. AND Chad has never been better than DC....are you nutz????

Fantasy wise? Nope but since you bring up real world that's where he is better than Daunte when he is healthy.

What an asinine post. If you honestly believe that Culpepper (even on ONE leg) isn't an upgrade over Gus Frerotte from last year, then you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

Asinine is thinking daunte is great b/c he puts up good fantasy #s. I want a QB who WINS, Daunte put up all-time great #s in '04 and won just 8 games in a bad div and conf, last year w/ Gus you won NINE in a better div(although it was down year but still better than the NFC North) and MUCH better conference. In Gus' limited time as a starter he's been to the playoffs just as many times as Daunte has.

The funny thing is that some people were sticking up for NY Junk and saying that he wasn't trying to talk smack or be a troll. Bottomline is that this forum says RATED R, ENTER AT OWN RISK.

I think i got moved after the thread took a bad turn. I don;t think it started in the depths.

Get Up And Go
06-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I think i got moved after the thread took a bad turn. I don;t think it started in the depths.

Your right about that.:dolphins:

fin1
06-07-2006, 10:41 AM

I think it's more about you being a hypocrite than anything else. Dude whatever the level don't defend a damn jets fans, jeez.

enigmatics
06-07-2006, 01:11 PM
I think it's more about you being a hypocrite than anything else. Dude whatever the level don't defend a damn jets fans, jeez.

It's not about being a hypocrite. I jush wish for one frickin' day I could jump on here and see my fellow fish fans actually talkin' some football instead of lowering their IQ's ...............all the noobs wanna do is talk trash........ this site is flooded with it and it's played out already.

fin1
06-07-2006, 01:24 PM
It's not about being a hypocrite. I jush wish for one frickin' day I could jump on here and see my fellow fish fans actually talkin' some football instead of lowering their IQ's ...............all the noobs wanna do is talk trash........ this site is flooded with it and it's played out already.

You're in the depths dude it's what we do here. Go to the sunday school site if you don't like it. Bring your smack or get smacked and you will get smacked here if you defend the enemy.

enigmatics
06-07-2006, 01:31 PM
You're in the depths dude it's what we do here. Go to the sunday school site if you don't like it. Bring your smack or get smacked and you will get smacked here if you defend the enemy.

Actually if you had been paying attention to the entire life of this thread, you'd have seen it was on the main forum until your post............. :wink:

fin1
06-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Actually if you had been paying attention to the entire life of this thread, you'd have seen it was on the main forum until your post............. :wink:

Who cares your arguing with fellow fins fans and defending a damn jet end of story. Also end of my post on this dumb@ss thread.

enigmatics
06-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Who cares your arguing with fellow fins fans and defending a damn jet end of story. Also end of my post on this dumb@ss thread.

..........that's because my fellow Dolphins fans were stooping to embarrasing levels..........end of story.

FinFrenzy
06-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Is there a timeout chair for the both of you....:wink:

enigmatics
06-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Is there a timeout chair for the both of you....:wink:

I broke them out of frustration of having to sift thru all these "This writer said something bad about us" type threads.