PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION Capt Dick, Infinsible, and FFIB, empty your mailboxes dudes!

Jaydog57
03-27-2003, 05:43 AM
Hey dudes, tried PM'ing you and your boxes are full. Empty your boxes holmes! A full box gets no love from the brothas'! Peace out, Jaydog:cool:

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 07:28 AM
Dog......mine says it is only 57% full......the funny thing is, I can't seem to clear ANYthing....somethings wrong....:confused:

Jaydog57
03-27-2003, 07:46 AM
Tried to send it again, but no luck so here's the alternate version, ha ha.......What's up man? How was the techno show? I'm goin to school for a music degree and I love that stuff. It's all over the place up here. We gotta hook up for the next home game man. If you get some fishin' in, grill me some Mahi-mahi up right, I miss south Florida. I'm only upstate, but that's my home. Just sayin hey and sayin' take care of yourself dude. See ya this fall holmes, take care man, Jay:cool:

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 08:04 AM
:lol:.....The show was THA BOMB!!!....We didn't go in the gates 'til about 5:00 (gates opened @11:00 am) but we still had a blast....Rabbit in the Moon was one of the best shows I've ever seen!!......The only thing that really sucked is that there were so many people there that at one point the fire marshalls locked down the main-stage area......they wouldn't let any more people in that area at the same time that all my friends were in there but me and my girl were not......we got locked out for about 2 hours....completely missed Underworld....(their first eastcoast show EVER :( )......I was bummed about that but what the he//....there were only 6 other stages to go watch somebody else.....saw Spacemen.....Mauro Picotto.....Tiesto....Sasha and Digweed..........Paul Oakenfold.....Paul van Dyk..........

AFTER the show (about 2:00am)......we were up on the roof of the Everglades hotel sitting around the pool and somebody showed up with some tables.......they were still spinning music when I went back to my hotel at about 9:00 am Sunday morning.......Exhausted to say the least but, happy as a MF!!!!

We will definately hook up dog....that would be cool! Peace.

Amars
03-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Damn good old times. I remember i saw rabbit in the moon in 96 in los angeles. Man I feel old.

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 05:49 PM
No sh!t augs??.....this was only the second time I've seen them......I saw them at Zen '98..........Did they have the dude dancing on stage in the suit with all the lights all over him???.....

Barbarian
03-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Damn man... now I'm strting to feel old.. I ain't ever even heard of "Rabbit in the Moon"

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey Jaydog,

Haven`t been around much cuz I`ve been really busy. Glad you like school. I`ll be checking in more when training camp starts.

Don`t be pullin` those girls pig-tails in class, ya hear? They`re probably 23 yrs. old and might kick your ass. :D :lol:

See ya in the Fall, dog.

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Yo Cap!!! Wassup?!?!

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Howdy Wharf,

Remember how I said the doctor told me to get off the computer chair and lose 30 lbs?

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I`ve lost EXACTLY 20 lbs. :D ....246 down to 226....10 more to go.

How`s things with you?

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Congratulations!!! Now drop and give me 20!!
:lol:

I've been good.. go for follow ups on the 10th...maybe then the Drs can figure out what the problem is...but to be honest, I've felt great ever since the first "episode"...

who knows!?

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Congratulations!!! Now drop and give me 20!!

I've been good.. go for follow ups on the 10th...maybe then the Drs can figure out what the problem is...but to be honest, I've felt great ever since the first "episode"...

who knows!?

How about I just give you $20, it`d be easier. :lol:

Glad to hear you`re feeling good. Let us know what they say after the 10th.

Besides my two regular jobs, I`m buying watches on ebay and will try to sell them to the other crews. I sent AJ a new watch for his birthday. Well, it`s not a gold rolex mind you but I think he`ll like it.

Got a soft spot for that kid.
:lol: :lol:

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Damn man... now I'm strting to feel old.. I ain't ever even heard of "Rabbit in the Moon"

Umm....me either. Is it a drink?

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey capt!

Rabbit in the Moon......"One Nation, underground, invisible."........that's why you don't know'em ;)

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey capt!

Rabbit in the Moon......"One Nation, underground, invisible."........that's why you don't know'em ;)

Hi inFINS,

I guess I`m getting senile because I don`t have a clue what you`re talking about.

I do know one thing...there`s about 20 spring breakers partying about 10 feet from my door. About time to carry out the ol` baseball bat. :evil:

Little bastards are rude nowadays.

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Don't worry about it Capt......there's alot of yougnsters who have never heard of them either.....They make some WILD electronic music.....not much radio airplay with that genre, that's the reason for the "underground" slogan.......

Anyway don't let those breakers make you lose your temper....wouldn't want you to send anybody to the hospital! :D

inFINSible
03-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Here's a link to the festival site (http://www.ultramusicfestival.us/home.html) the site kinda sucks.....beats me why everything is still under construction and the festival is already over but at least it'll give you some idea what I'm talking about.

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Don't worry about it Capt......there's alot of yougnsters who have never heard of them either.....They make some WILD electronic music.....not much radio airplay with that genre, that's the reason for the "underground" slogan.......

Anyway don't let those breakers make you lose your temper....wouldn't want you to send anybody to the hospital! :D

The guy who owns this property that I manage also owns the property next door (different manager). The owner lives in Atlanta. Good gig because he lets me run the show here.

Anyway, I fired him off an e-mail awhile ago and told him that I was pissed. That manager (next door) is renting to spring breakers and they are loud and obnoxious. I`ve been putting up with this sh!t for the last 2 weeks.

Aw hell....just had to let off a little steam, thanks for listening. :lol:

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
The guy who owns this property that I manage also owns the property next door (different manager). The owner lives in Atlanta. Good gig because he lets me run the show here.

Anyway, I fired him off an e-mail awhile ago and told him that I was pissed. That manager (next door) is renting to spring breakers and they are loud and obnoxious. I`ve been putting up with this sh!t for the last 2 weeks.

Aw hell....just had to let off a little steam, thanks for listening. :lol:

That's what shotguns and rock salt are for Cap!! :evil:

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 10:53 PM
That's what shotguns and rock salt are for Cap!! :evil:

Can`t beat "up close and personal" tho. :evil:

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 11:03 PM
True... but if you think of it like a Visa commercial...

Shotgun - $250
Empty shells - $5
bag of rock salt - $2.50

The look on the punks face when he gets hit in the arse.... Priceless :evil:

Capt. Dick
03-27-2003, 11:07 PM
True... but if you think of it like a Visa commercial...

Shotgun - $250
Empty shells - $5
bag of rock salt - $2.50

The look on the punks face when he gets hit in the arse.... Priceless :evil:

dolfan06
03-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Can`t beat "up close and personal" tho. :evil: thats another plus for owning a diesel. if the suckers in back of me get too loud, i just drive around the block and rev it a couple of times, the smoke and noise do wonders!:D