PDA

View Full Version : NFL Xtreme

NFL Xtreme
06-05-2006, 11:23 PM
We are currently in need of Dolphins Fans. :dolphins:

http://NFL-Xtreme.tk

(just wait for the page to load, then click on the banner)

This new message board has loads of potential and could develop into one of the best on the internet. We need new members though to get it going, but when it does, this place could be one of the go-to ones out of any sports message board. You could be a pioneer in the development of one of the best message boards ever!

Please, at least register. Do not let the current image of the message board phase you, as this background colour and all of the stuff will all change soon, we're just getting used to the idea of a message board. I hope you join and recruit others to the message board. We strongly stress the importance of recruiting to get the board moving. The people you recruit might find it a fun place to discuss NFL football too.

Thank you for your time.

bigbry
06-05-2006, 11:24 PM

This new message board has loads of potential and could develop into one of the best on the internet. We need new members though to get it going, but when it does, this place could be one of the go-to ones out of any sports message board. You could be a pioneer in the development of one of the best message boards ever!

Please, at least register. Do not let the current image of the message board phase you, as this background colour and all of the stuff will all change soon, we're just getting used to the idea of a message board. I hope you join and recruit others to the message board. We strongly stress the importance of recruiting to get the board moving. The people you recruit might find it a fun place to discuss NFL football too.

Thank you for your time.

Do you have a smack section?

BB

Joey 22
06-05-2006, 11:24 PM

Thank you for your time.

I barely have time to keep up with this one...

NFL Xtreme
06-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Do you have a smack section?

BB

Sure do.

bigbry
06-05-2006, 11:35 PM
Sure do.

And TOS?

BB

welderpat
06-06-2006, 07:52 AM
There are a couple of things to note before posting anything in this forum.
Do not promote other Dolphins' fan sites, it's just in the best interest of FinHeaven & Co. However, if another fan site has an interesting Dolphins article, then please, by all means post it. But do not post simply, "Check out xyz.com they are the best fan site!" That will simply be moved to another forum where nobody can see.
Do not continuously post SPAM, if you do you, that can result in a warning or perhaps being banned. SPAMMING the boards is against the TOS. So, you're lucky you have a place to post it once.
We reserve the right to delete any SPAM post if the staff feels as though it needs to be removed.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

dol_fan_81
06-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Sure do.

do you have booze and hookers?:lol:

Mike13
06-06-2006, 06:30 PM
do you have booze and hookers?:lol:

Hell, sign me up if they do!

FinFan72