PDA

View Full Version : Iran helping out!

iceblizzard69
03-27-2003, 12:56 PM
Iran intercepted an Iraqi speedboat with explosives. They think the Iraqi boat was going to crash into a coalition vessel to create a USS Cole situation. I always thought Iran would do something helpful in this war.

Penthos
03-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Ironic that we helped build up Saddam militarily to help defeat Iran, and now Iran is helping us to defeat Saddam...

PhinPhan1227
03-27-2003, 01:31 PM
More Zen than anything else, since we originally built up Iran to counter the Soviet backed Iraq.

billsfanone
03-27-2003, 02:09 PM
They have a hierarchy of hate. I guess we are a notch below Iraq.

PhinPhan1227
03-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Lol...sounds like us with Iraq and France....:)

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
They have a hierarchy of hate. I guess we are a notch below Iraq.

They only hate Saddam's Iraq more than America, because Saddam use chemical weapons in the Iraq/Iran War....
Plus they found that the missiles that landed in Iran recently, were launched by Iraq, not the US as originally thought...

Penthos
03-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
They only hate Saddam's Iraq more than America, because Saddam use chemical weapons in the Iraq/Iran War....
Plus they found that the missiles that landed in Iran recently, were launched by Iraq, not the US as originally thought...

I didn't know this... Im watching the "coverage"... It would be nice if Iran would Jump into the Media war and start telling the Arab nation that Iraq is shooting missles at them and Saddam is full of it... Probably wouldn't help...

billsfanone
03-27-2003, 04:07 PM
I didn't know that either. They probably tried to bait Iran into a war with us.

The missile probably either said made in France or made in Russia - giving it away. :D

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I didn't know that either. They probably tried to bait Iran into a war with us.

The missile probably either said made in France or made in Russia - giving it away. :D

Actually.. I think it said "made in China" They believe it was a silkworm that strayed off course...they're not the most accurate projectiles flying around over there....

Sniper
03-28-2003, 11:26 PM
Iran and Syria were both warned today to stop giving aid to Iraq.

shelby
03-28-2003, 11:40 PM
We need to deal with Syria...it is absolute and complete bull:angry: that they are arming Iraq and offering refuge to Saddam and his family.

iceblizzard69
03-29-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Iran and Syria were both warned today to stop giving aid to Iraq.

The last thing Iran is doing is giving aid to Iraq.....

If anything, Iran helped us once in this war, they never helped Iraq.

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The last thing Iran is doing is giving aid to Iraq.....

If anything, Iran helped us once in this war, they never helped Iraq.

I tend to agree ice... I doubt Iran is being much help to Iraq. Iran has no love of the US, but even less, I think, for Iraq....

Jaj
03-29-2003, 09:29 PM
I hope you realize that Persians aren't Arabs. They are Aryans. Completely different.

Another difference is that they are Shiites and Iraqis around Baghdad are Sunnis.

No I am not Muslim that I know this, I am actually Armenian.

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Jaj
I hope you realize that Persians aren't Arabs. They are Aryans. Completely different.

Another difference is that they are Shiites and Iraqis around Baghdad are Sunnis.

No I am not Muslim that I know this, I am actually Armenian.

I wouldn't have assumed you being Muslim for knowing that.....

I was aware of it....and I'm of German desent.... ;)

Jaj
03-30-2003, 12:55 AM
It's very disorganized in who is who. You have to be a Sunni to tell a Shiite and so on.

WharfRat
03-30-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Jaj
It's very disorganized in who is who. You have to be a Sunni to tell a Shiite and so on.

I can only imagine... in '91 it was easy to tell who the bad guys were... they were all running away... now it's different...

dolfan06
04-01-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I can only imagine... in '91 it was easy to tell who the bad guys were... they were all running away... now it's different... i'll only give you a comment on this one by PM, i'll get too much sh!t otherwise!:rolleyes:

PhinPhan1227
04-01-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jaj

PROGRAMS!!! GET YA PROGRAMS!! CAN'T TELL A SUNNI FROM A SHIA WITHOUT A PROGRAM!!!!

dolfan06
04-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
PROGRAMS!!! GET YA PROGRAMS!! CAN'T TELL A SUNNI FROM A SHIA WITHOUT A PROGRAM!!!! they should take all the reporters out of iraq!;)

dolfan06
04-02-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
they should take all the reporters out of iraq!;) the reason i say this is because they say too much, plus when they take videos of the distributing of the aid, i'm sure, the iraqi army and others are watching so they know who to take it away from! i think CNN or MSNBC could very well report on the events of the day AFTER it happened!:yell:

iceblizzard69
04-02-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
they should take all the reporters out of iraq!;)

I think (and hope) that they kicked Geraldo out for giving the location of the American troops.

dolfan06
04-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think (and hope) that they kicked Geraldo out for giving the location of the American troops. i never even liked the guy when he had his own show, i never watched it!:rolleyes: