PDA

View Full Version : hilarious qb discussion....

miaD5499
06-07-2006, 07:53 PM
hey wsup guys, i was just going through some nfl sites and i went to ganggreen.com (fact i actually get dumber going on to that site) but anyways i came across a thread/poll for best qb ever which i think some of you will find very comical (note-funniest part has to be that vinny is actually on the poll and is actually 3rd in votes haha)...anyways feel free to discuss how hilarious you found the thread to be

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=7422

:sidelol:

FinFrenzy
06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
And don't forget to mention they have Dan Marino 4th behind Vinny :sidelol:

miaD5499
06-07-2006, 09:11 PM
yea haha, wow who would of ever guessed that some jet fans like vinny more than namath...not even on the pole pretty harsh hah

Kinzua
06-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Did you fools read the whole thread? It's actually a pretty good one. Most of the posters knocked the thread-starter for being a jackarse, but there was also some good discussion about QBs from days gone by.

Don't even pretend that the Fish don't have posters as dumb as Jetsrock16 (thread starter)! He's probably 12 or 13.

retired opfinistic
06-08-2006, 08:50 AM
That thread killed more brain cells than a pound of weed.

Mike13
06-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Hmmmm you would figure that a Jet fan would have Namath in this poll and well he/she picked Vinny over him. Namath shouldn't be mentioned among the greatest QBs of all time, he was good but not at the level of Marino, Montana and Aikman. Brady shouldn't be on there as well, he is not on thier level.

PhinSoldia
06-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Brady still has a while to go but he will rank with the best when it is all said and done...he will not break an records or even come to close to them..but in terms of being a field general and a QB his team can put all thier faith in...he is up there...and he will go to the hall one day

Alex44
06-08-2006, 02:22 PM
i voted Vinny cause he played for a long time and i like him. i think montana is a better QB though.

He couldnt even anwser the poll correctly :lol:

miaD5499
06-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Did you fools read the whole thread? It's actually a pretty good one. Most of the posters knocked the thread-starter for being a jackarse, but there was also some good discussion about QBs from days gone by.

Don't even pretend that the Fish don't have posters as dumb as Jetsrock16 (thread starter)! He's probably 12 or 13.

yes i did read the whole thread, and i wasnt bashing the whole thread you FOOL i was bashing the thread itself, obviously im not going to disagree with the few smart people on that thread who argued in favor of marino and riddiculed the post starter for adding vinny to the list but vinny was 3rd in votes!!!!! that means it took idiotic jet fans to give him those votes and there were a few posters in there that just made me crack up, so how can you not say that it was funny......i know the real reason your mad is because your boy jim kelly wasnt up there but who would ever vote for the bills to have good qbs :confused:

Colorado Dolfan
06-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Only the damn Jest fans would pick Vinnie over Marino, Favre, and Brady... No wonder they suck so badly... I think the one who started the poll may have been their GM...:goof:

BwanaZulia
06-09-2006, 08:05 AM
Vinny in there is crazy... but given those QBs, here is how I would rate them.

1. Joe Montana
2. Tom Brady
3. Dan Marino
4. John Elway
5. Brett Favre

Vinny Testaverde

As much as it kills me to say it, I think Brady will end up being #1 on that list. It might take 5-10 years... but we are clouded now in that he is currently playing.

BZ

FinFrenzy
06-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Brady shouldn't even be on there right now.....If he's there why isn't Manning?

I also don't think you could say one was the absolute best different offense styles and such...(trying to put down my homer glasses)

BwanaZulia
06-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Brady shouldn't even be on there right now.....If he's there why isn't Manning?

I also don't think you could say one was the absolute best different offense styles and such...(trying to put down my homer glasses)

Oh, the list is messed up, but that is the task, to sort the given list.

BZ

fin1
06-09-2006, 04:21 PM

Yes we do and their names are Kinzua the flyin ape, B-Lo job, Justaf@g, and newst on the list B-Lurch

fin1
06-09-2006, 04:22 PM

That's why you're interested because he's 12 or 13 shame you flyin ape.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 10:29 PM
vinny was 3rd in votes!But everyone knows there aren't any homer fans among Jests fans:rolleyes: