PDA

View Full Version : Heat Badge

The Rev
06-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Any of my talented brothers or sisters in this forum want to try to make the good 'ol rev a Heat badge for the Finals. Maybe one that says Eastern Conference Champs or a White Hot, or maybe just Let's Go Heat. My last Heat badge is no longer in the link as you can see by my sig. Now you know if they win, I might be tempted to ask for a NBA Champions one. :D

Any takers?

Thanks for your help. :wink:

CrunchTime
06-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Good idea Rev.I would use one .Go Heat.

GreenMachine
06-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Any of my talented brothers or sisters in this forum want to try to make the good 'ol rev a Heat badge for the Finals. Maybe one that says Eastern Conference Champs or a White Hot, or maybe just Let's Go Heat. My last Heat badge is no longer in the link as you can see by my sig. Now you know if they win, I might be tempted to ask for a NBA Champions one. :D

Any takers?

Thanks for your help. :wink:
What is your story??? Are you really a preacher or just a religious man? Just asking...

Great Av, BTW...

The Rev
06-08-2006, 05:36 AM
What is your story??? Are you really a preacher or just a religious man? Just asking...

Great Av, BTW...

I am not a rev, I just play one on this forum. The nick Reverend Fin just reminds me to watch what I say and to try to show respect/love to everyone around me. Also, that I answer to a higher power. :wink:

I lovy my avy too. I found it online.