PDA

View Full Version : Just an update for those who care.......

Baz
03-28-2003, 07:39 PM
For those I was talking to a month ago about my girlfriend, here is the final chapter. I broke up with her. This part s funny though. She actually says, "No one breaks up with me!", then she continues making up how he cheated on me. I figure she is making it up for a lot of reasons that aren't important, but I could be wrong. Either she cheated on me, or lied about it, either way she isn't a good person. So, surprisingly I'm relieved and excited to be single again. I don't think it will last too long though, I am going to go meet that Latin girl at a party in a few hours......:biggrin: ;)

WharfRat
03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
For those I was talking to a month ago about my girlfriend, here is the final chapter. I broke up with her. This part s funny though. She actually says, "No one breaks up with me!", then she continues making up how he cheated on me. I figure she is making it up for a lot of reasons that aren't important, but I could be wrong. Either she cheated on me, or lied about it, either way she isn't a good person. So, surprisingly I'm relieved and excited to be single again. I don't think it will last too long though, I am going to go meet that Latin girl at a party in a few hours......:biggrin: ;)

what a soap opera that girl made out of your life...

honestly Baz.. you're better off without her...

no go on and hook up with that Latino honey... :up:

ohall
03-28-2003, 08:53 PM

mmmmmmmmm latino women, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oliver...

Baz
03-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
what a soap opera that girl made out of your life...

honestly Baz.. you're better off without her...

no go on and hook up with that Latino honey... :up:

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I'm glad I saw her true colors now opposed to later though. I don't know why someone would put up an act for so long though. Its all good though, it looks like the latin chick figured it wouldn't last too long, and kind of waited up for me. Now thats a chick worth giving my time to.......

Oliver, you're absolutely right about that, mmmmmmm.......

DolFan31
03-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Baz i know u feel..

I almost went out with this girl then she wound up using me to go back out with her ex after she lied about how she felt about me.Then her friend did the exact same thing to me! Now their bfs want to kick my ass cuz of it.

Baz
03-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by DolFan31
Baz i know u feel..

I almost went out with this girl then she wound up using me to go back out with her ex after she lied about how she felt about me.Then her friend did the exact same thing to me! Now their bfs want to kick my ass cuz of it.

Well, thats a little different than my situation was. I don't know what to tell ya there. If their boyfriends want to kick your ass, then they must be dumbass little kids, because there really isn't a reason for them to do so. I doubt they do it though. I say just let it blow over.......

Jaj
03-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Wow will that bitch be angry if you get into a training camp with some hard work.

Dolfan984
03-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Yeah, that'd be great. Couple years down the road you see her and say. "Hey, how's it going, I just got signed by the ***** ********"

Then look at her face. ;)

Baz
03-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Yeah, that'd be great. Couple years down the road you see her and say. "Hey, how's it going, I just got signed by the ***** ********"

Then look at her face. ;)

LMAO. She reads in ESPN about my 3 million dollar signing bonus. She then looks over at her fatass boyfriend in the wife beater, sipping a beer watching reruns of Home Improvement. That would be great to see. Her loss though. She didn't realize what she had, or what she could have had in a few years. She gets what she deserves though......

Jaj
03-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Baz are you going to get to compete for the starting spot this year or not?

Peebs
03-29-2003, 05:55 PM
dude I told you MONTHS ago that you should have been playing "naked twister" with the Latin girl! That other girl is waaay too young and too immature.

Funny story based on the "no one breaks up with me line". I have that guy that I play naked twister with...
Well we were on the phone the other night and he keeps claiming he has a girlfriend that he see's "on and off". So I asked "what exactly does "on and off" mean? Because your either seeing someone or your not" (personally he's not because he wouldn't be sleeping with me if he were) So he gave me some STUPID explaination how they talk then don't talk for weeks then fight and don't talk....:rolleyes:
Anyway I said to him "And she takes that **** from you? Don;t you worry that one day she'll dump your ass?" He said "No girl had ever broke up with me" :lol: OH YEA? Well i told him that I guarantee that quite a few girls will dump his ass in his lifetime! :lol:

OH and I found out from someone else that the "on and off" girlfriend.....actually MOVED AWAY a while ago. He's a dooofus!

Muck
03-29-2003, 07:03 PM
What a dork.

Justasportsfan
03-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Baz i know u feel..

I would love to be in your shoes . That's a perfect situation for me. They can use me temporarily for as long as I getting some. :D

Peebs
03-29-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Muck
What a dork.

Yea but a cute dork who's good in the sack. That's why I keep him around. :tongue:

DolFan31
03-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by justafan
I would love to be in your shoes . That's a perfect situation for me. They can use me temporarily for as long as I getting some. :D

Ya but I wasnt getting any I was just lead on :(

DolFan31
03-29-2003, 08:21 PM
Well, thats a little different than my situation was. I don't know what to tell ya there. If their boyfriends want to kick your ass, then they must be dumbass little kids, because there really isn't a reason for them to do so. I doubt they do it though. I say just let it blow over.......

Ya I just want to know that I know what its like putting up with that kind of stuff.They are dumbass kids,little freshmen at my high school.Eventually it will since none of it will matter 10 years from now.

iceblizzard69
03-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Ya I just want to know that I know what its like putting up with that kind of stuff.They are dumbass kids,little freshmen at my high school.Eventually it will since none of it will matter 10 years from now.

It probably won't matter 1 year from now, or even sooner. People forget about this **** after a while and let it go...or at least they should.

Muck
03-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Don't worry dude. Like you said, it'll all be ok in a few years. Sooner than you think. Trust me. :up:

iceblizzard69
03-29-2003, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I once had this ugly breakup with this girl, and all of her friends hated me at that time. However, after a few months, we all forgot about it and moved on with life.

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 08:53 PM

desparate measures, for desparate people!

:nana:

:jk: kinda... :tongue:

Muck
03-29-2003, 08:58 PM
I broke up with this girl one time my senior year (my first real girlfriend). Broke her heart. Anyway, I thought everything was cool. Then I saw her out for the first time a few months later and she cussed me out and stormed off in front of a bunch of people. :confused: A week later she threw rocks at my car. My NEW car. I was like, "WTF! is going on?!?!" So I caught up to her later and (angrily) confronted her. She was like, "my friend said that you said I was a slut."...which was totally untrue. I was like, "Puh-lease. Consider the source". She stopped crying and then remembered that her friend was a whore and she knew me better than that.

Then I hooked her up with my best friend. And THAT'S when she became a total slut. lol.

It's weird. Every girl I've ever broken up with (I've never been dumped...yet) ended up doing a complete 180 and proceeds to sleep with everything under the sun. There's only 1 girl who I don't know what happened to. And that's the one I miss.

Peebs
03-29-2003, 09:48 PM

It's weird. Every girl I've ever broken up with (I've never been dumped...yet) ended up doing a complete 180 and proceeds to sleep with everything under the sun. There's only 1 girl who I don't know what happened to. And that's the one I miss.

Dude, I'm gonna tell you this just like I told Pat....
Girls WILL dump your ass in your lifetime :tongue:

Well....most people when they get out of any long term relationships WILL sleep with anything that moves 1: because now they can 2: to prove they still can 3: usually large amounts of alcohol is involved somehow....
I was in a 8 year relationship and when I broke up with him....let's just say....the summer of 2000 is something I would rather forget! :evil:

Muck
03-29-2003, 10:23 PM
It's not a macho thing in the least. Didn't mean it to sound that way. I've been rejected plenty of times. :) wait :( Just never broken up with. I'm very picky and don't settle for anything less than "perfection" when it comes to women (perfection meaning "perfect for me"). So when that girl does come along, I stick with her. :up:

I figure I grow on chicks. Maybe that's why I haven't been dumped yet. :)

Muck
03-29-2003, 10:25 PM
I think you're right about chicks coming out of relationships. I just don't see why they throw everything out the window and sell themselves out like that. I guess maybe it's that need to be with someone, whether it's physically or emotionally.

WharfRat
03-29-2003, 11:24 PM
I figure I grow on chicks.

Feathers grow on chicks....

:D :tongue: :tongue2:

Sorry... I couldn't resist.... :rolleyes:

shelby
03-29-2003, 11:30 PM
I think you're right about chicks coming out of relationships. I just don't see why they throw everything out the window and sell themselves out like that. I guess maybe it's that need to be with someone, whether it's physically or emotionally.

i don't agree with that assessment. When my last relationship ended, i waited ten months before i got near another man. i wasn't ready~mentally, physically, or emotionally~ until then.

Then again, i'm not in high school.:lol:

Clumpy
03-30-2003, 12:26 AM
HUMP no SPANK

Right shelby? :lol:

WharfRat
03-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
HUMP no SPANK

Right shelby? :lol:

:hump:

shelby
03-30-2003, 12:39 AM
:spit:

absolutely, clump!;)

WharfRat
03-30-2003, 12:40 AM
This is your hump - :hump:

This is your hump on clump - http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

any questions?

shelby
03-30-2003, 12:57 AM
careful, wharf...he gets off on that :angry:
:eek:

WharfRat
03-30-2003, 01:16 AM
:lol:

Baz
03-30-2003, 02:18 AM
I'm like you Muck. I don't settle for anything less than perfection. I've been broken up with, but I've never been rejected, but that can be attrubuted to me not making a move until I'm 100% sure that I'm in. I take my relationships very seriously, so I think that scares a lot of chicks off. When I find them though, they are usually worth it, the lone exception being the spawn of satan I just broke up with.......

shelby
03-30-2003, 02:31 AM
sorry, man, but the spawn of satan is too :angry:ing funny....

Good luck!

Muck
03-30-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by shelby
i don't agree with that assessment. When my last relationship ended, i waited ten months before i got near another man. i wasn't ready~mentally, physically, or emotionally~ until then.

I'm not in high school either. I'm 23. But I might as well be. I still get ID'd when I go to R-rated movies. lol.

But what you described gives me a little hope. It didn't mean every chick when I posted. Just seems like girls like that (who take it slow) are few and far between these days. I'm just waiting for a nice, old-fashioned girl who isn't all about partying and stuff.

shelby
03-30-2003, 03:05 AM
you'll find her...don't give up hope:D

Muck
03-30-2003, 03:09 AM
I'm like you Muck. I don't settle for anything less than perfection. I've been broken up with, but I've never been rejected, but that can be attrubuted to me not making a move until I'm 100% sure that I'm in. I take my relationships very seriously, so I think that scares a lot of chicks off. When I find them though, they are usually worth it, the lone exception being the spawn of satan I just broke up with.......

I'm the same way. I don't make a move until I'm 100%....and the girl looks like she's good for me. Therefore, guys like us I miss out on a lot of great girls. But we avoid lots of wasted time and drama that way.

I haven't been rejected since high school. And that was only because my friends pushed me into pursuing my crushes. Of course, now that they all got fat or ragged out.....they're interested in me. :lol:

Muck
03-30-2003, 03:10 AM
you'll find her...don't give up hope:D

Thanks. Hey, you're in Tampa. You've seen the ladies out here. So you have to be telling the truth. :D

Peebs
03-30-2003, 04:48 AM

10 months?!?! :eek:
After I broke up with my ex in December (1999) I waited till Memorial day weekend and started the drunkin summer of 2000. All of which I wouldn't do again but glad I did because it was a character builder. I learned sooooooooooooooo much about myself and people in general.
If I hadn't I wouldn't be able to have this whole "booty call" relationship I have now. Which suits my needs now and I don't have to answer to anyone. Come and go as I please. :D

OH and my assessment wasn't just about women......men do the same thing too!

shelby
03-30-2003, 04:45 PM
i hear ya....i just wasn't able to cope with men, period, for quite a while....so i chose not to. Sometimes you need to find a quiet place to go to lick your wounds.

i know men do the same thing....it works both ways. But a lot of that type of behavior depends on your self-esteem...if you don't have any, you are not going to put yourself out there.

Justasportsfan
03-30-2003, 04:53 PM
desparate measures, for desparate people!

:nana:

Not really. It's not like I prey on women that are on the rebound. Like I said if, they chose me then it's their call not mine.

Peebs
03-30-2003, 07:04 PM
i hear ya....i just wasn't able to cope with men, period, for quite a while....so i chose not to. Sometimes you need to find a quiet place to go to lick your wounds.

i know men do the same thing....it works both ways. But a lot of that type of behavior depends on your self-esteem...if you don't have any, you are not going to put yourself out there.
OR quite the opposite! If you have low self esteem you go out and will hang with any male species that breaths because you think it's a esteem builder...
It's not!

Maybe because I was the one who broke up a 8 year relationship and after being stuck in a rut for soooo long....all that "freedom" just got to me ;)

shelby
03-30-2003, 07:26 PM
:D Nothing wrong with that!

Marino1983
03-30-2003, 07:47 PM
I'm not in high school either. I'm 23. But I might as well be. I still get ID'd when I go to R-rated movies. lol.

But what you described gives me a little hope. It didn't mean every chick when I posted. Just seems like girls like that (who take it slow) are few and far between these days. I'm just waiting for a nice, old-fashioned girl who isn't all about partying and stuff.

Muck when you get in your 30's and look back on some of your past relationships, some of them you are going to think man what the hell was I thiking ..... Things always look so clear and focused in your late teens and 20's (at least in your mind)... But after you get burnt and used a few hundred times, things slow down and you get tired of looking for that (showgirl) to hang off your arm !

Just remember it's all down hill once you get in your 30's for both sexes !!!! :lol: :goof: Marino1983

Peebs
03-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Who told you that Marino???
Hell I didn't start having fun UNTIL my 30's! At least by then I had it down to a science!! :lol: ;) Now I am approaching my ummmm 40th birthday and I got a 26 year old boy toy (man slave...Mimbo...whatever you want to call him) BECAUSE 1: I am very comfortable with my sexuality 2: I know how to give and get 3: I know who I am and what I want and right now it's not a boyfriend.
These things I would have never of known in my 20's. In my 20's I had to have a boyfriend.....

shelby
03-30-2003, 07:57 PM
says who?
:tongue:

Peebs
03-30-2003, 07:59 PM
Exactly Shelby...we're on the same page! ;)

shelby
03-30-2003, 08:45 PM
:D My twenties sucked copiously. Thirties have been pretty good so far.;)

Peebs
03-30-2003, 10:26 PM
My twenties were "ok" until I hit 27. I had lost 50 pounds (which I've kept off since) and found a whole different person...
My 30's have been good and "ok" but now I find them to be great! :D
You know that old saying "If I knew then what I know now...." ;)

shelby
03-30-2003, 10:45 PM
oh hell yeah...i wrote that song!

Congrats on the weight loss, that is great:D

WharfRat
03-31-2003, 02:02 AM
oohhh ... I was so much older then.... I'm younger than that now....

:band:

Jaydog57
03-31-2003, 03:37 PM
this thread has all the makings of a hit series by Aaron Spelling. Where's Shannon Doherty when you need her?:lol: It's cool to see everything's working it itself out for people, takes awhile sometimes. As for me, my 20's didn't totally suck, except for a really bad spill on a motorcycle, I was a 'Coma Chameleon':rolleyes: So far my 30's have rocked like an extra long guitar solo at a Van Halen concert:rocker:

Marino1983
03-31-2003, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peebs
[B]Who told you that Marino???

No one TOLD me that ,, it is just some of the experiences I as well as a few of my friends went through !! Maybe I should have chosen a different approach because I did not mean to say things are bad when you hit your 30's,, just that it is usually when you sit and look back at the relationships that have come and gone through your life .....

It sounds like you are close to my age peebs .... I played the meat market game until my(close to) mid 30's,, I got tired of all the b-s that is involved with looking for that perfect woman... And then I backed off on all the partying and what goes along with it... I guess it is all in what you want,, Some people I have known since H-S will never get married.... They are so set in their ways that sharing a life with someone else has been made an impossibility!! :D Marino1983

shelby
03-31-2003, 06:55 PM
Marriage is highly overrated. i didn't like it.
:shakeno:

A monogamous relationship is a wonderful thing....but as for marriage...never again.

Marino1983
03-31-2003, 07:09 PM
Marriage is highly overrated. i didn't like it.
:shakeno:

A monogamous relationship is a wonderful thing....but as for marriage...never again.

Ah come on shelby,, NEVER is a LONG time !!!:D Marino1983

LeftCoastPhin
03-31-2003, 07:37 PM
I am also under the opinion that marriage is overated, ESPECIALLY if entered into thinking it will be a cure all. I've never been married, but I'm basing my opinion from observation and knowing a sh!tload of friends that have been divorced. I still think and hope it can be a good thing. It's funny though, when I was in my early twenties it was a foregone conclusion that I would marry and have 2.1 kids. :lol: But now, going on 28 years old and experiencing many relationships both good and bad, I'm not so sure.

But, that's what one of my older friends thought and then he actually met his very cool future wife so who knows?

It's kind of a catch 22 though, I firmly believe you should wait till you're older (at least 25) to get married, but then you get to the point like me where I'm set in my ways and happy living single, so it's a tough choice! LOL, I just know I'll have "the talk" before I even consider it.

Ok, enough personal sharing, ha. Oh well, we're all 'family' here right?

Capt. Dick
03-31-2003, 08:08 PM
Interesting thread. Some observations from an "older guy".

Nobody is "perfect" for anybody. Just when you think that they are, they`ll do something to displease you. We all wear lifes` dings, scrapes and emotional scars. Learning to accept that in another is critical. That comes with maturity.

Truly deep and lasting relationships start as friendships.

A great body makes me horny. A not so great body coupled with great comminication, makes me horny. I think that`s where the "older" comes in.

Laughfter and playfulness are important to me in a woman.

Actually listen to them.

Don`t take relationships for granted. Good ones come naturally but still require work.

Of course all this is coming from an "older" guy, who at the present time is not involved with anybody. :D

shelby
03-31-2003, 08:27 PM
It's all true Capt.

Great post.
:D

Capt. Dick
03-31-2003, 08:40 PM
Why, thank you shel. :D

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Interesting thread. Some observations from an "older guy".

Nobody is "perfect" for anybody. Just when you think that they are, they`ll do something to displease you. We all wear lifes` dings, scrapes and emotional scars. Learning to accept that in another is critical. That comes with maturity.

Truly deep and lasting relationships start as friendships.

A great body makes me horny. A not so great body coupled with great comminication, makes me horny. I think that`s where the "older" comes in.

Laughfter and playfulness are important to me in a woman.

Actually listen to them.

Don`t take relationships for granted. Good ones come naturally but still require work.

Of course all this is coming from an "older" guy, who at the present time is not involved with anybody. :D

Very profound Cap!!

so what you're saying is ... all women make you horney?
:goof: :lol:

Sabre Ally
04-01-2003, 01:28 AM
All women except fat mutes. :lol:

Capt. Dick
04-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

bad... Wharf... bad. :lol:

Justasportsfan
04-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Marriage is not overrated. It's one of the best thing if done with the right person. The problem is not marriage itself but the people who take it lightly.

Take a look at what couples do. "Who wants to Marry A millionaire", "The Bachelor", etc., all these shows make a mockery of marriage. They take away the sanctity of marriage which shouldn't be. The basic foundation of society starts with the family. People don't actually mean it anymore when they say "for better or for worse". It's sad really. When kids have a weak family foundation they usually end up the screwed up and follow the path their parents took.

It's sad when society has forgotten the true meaning of marriage. If marriage didn't work out for you then I'm sorry, but don't teach the future generation that it is a bad thing.

shelby
04-01-2003, 07:06 PM
i'm not.....i am actually trying to foster a good relationship between my son and his father, which is not easy to do when the latter is irresponsible, unreliable, and is not giving a dime of child support.

i went far and beyond what most women would tolerate trying to keep my marriage together because i thought it would be best for my child. In the end, it could have hurt him or killed him if i stayed. So i left.

Single parent families are far from perfect...but i would lay down my life for my child, and i do everything in my power to teach him right from wrong and to set a good example for him every day.

You are still young, justa, so you really don't understand it. Some relationships simply aren't healthy, no matter how hard you work to nurse them back to health. Which do you think will hurt my son more in the long run....being raised by a strong, independent, loving mother, or being screamed at by his drunk father for no reason?

Sorry if i sound bitter. Guess i still am.:shakeno:

Marino1983
04-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Sorry to hear that shelby .....:( My sister went through a similar situation when I was about 15 or 16 so I sorta know what you are talking about... Ironicly her X husband died 2 years ago of heart/liver damage,, he was only 53 years old...:eek: Marino1983

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
bad... Wharf... bad. :lol:

I didn't say it!!!!!

Ally did!

:)

shelby
04-01-2003, 07:47 PM
sorry for the rant....

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 07:50 PM
sorry for the rant....

why? it was a good rant....;)

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

:spit:

she said "fat mutes" :lol:

LeftCoastPhin
04-01-2003, 07:59 PM
Well, I do like the mute part.....

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Well, I do like the mute part.....

Bwaaaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!! :rofl:

Justasportsfan
04-01-2003, 10:49 PM
i'm not.....i am actually trying to foster a good relationship between my son and his father, which is not easy to do when the latter is irresponsible, unreliable, and is not giving a dime of child support.

i went far and beyond what most women would tolerate trying to keep my marriage together because i thought it would be best for my child. In the end, it could have hurt him or killed him if i stayed. So i left.

Single parent families are far from perfect...but i would lay down my life for my child, and i do everything in my power to teach him right from wrong and to set a good example for him every day.

You are still young, justa, so you really don't understand it. Some relationships simply aren't healthy, no matter how hard you work to nurse them back to health. Which do you think will hurt my son more in the long run....being raised by a strong, independent, loving mother, or being screamed at by his drunk father for no reason?

Sorry if i sound bitter. Guess i still am.:shakeno:

Shelby, I've seen how you are with your son. You're a great mom and I can see how much love you have for your son. I too am a product of a broken home which makes me want to make sure I do marry the right person and not just jump into a "paper marriage". I know there is nothing sure in this world anymore but if marriage with the right person can be a wonderful thing. I hope I do find the right one and I hope the same thing for you.

PS don't mean to sound mushy in a public forum (a fin one at that :lol: ). Keep your head up Shel.

Muck
04-01-2003, 11:41 PM
I think Shelby further strengthened Fan's point. Her husband didn't respect the marriage. He was a bad husband and father. (I'm generalizing. No way do I know everything about your marraige).

I'm agree with Fan. Divorce is extremely rare in my large, extended family. Part of it's luck. Part of it's hard work. And part of it's being raised with strong moral values and family system. Not saying that I'm/we're better than anybody. Just lucky and fortunate to grow up in the enviroment I did and be a part of the family that I am.

I have faith that marraige will work out for me.

dolfan06
04-02-2003, 02:54 AM
I think Shelby further strengthened Fan's point. Her husband didn't respect the marriage. He was a bad husband and father. (I'm generalizing. No way do I know everything about your marraige).

I'm agree with Fan. Divorce is extremely rare in my large, extended family. Part of it's luck. Part of it's hard work. And part of it's being raised with strong moral values and family system. Not saying that I'm/we're better than anybody. Just lucky and fortunate to grow up in the enviroment I did and be a part of the family that I am.

I have faith that marraige will work out for me. divorce runs rampant in my family. heck, my mother was married six times, 3 to the same guy, just a different one in between, all three of my sisters have been divorced, but my wife and i have been married 36 years, and my son has been married 8. my youngest has been married to the state for about 20 years!

my father was divorced from my mother, might have been divorced again but died at the end of world war II!

shelby
04-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Shelby, I've seen how you are with your son. You're a great mom and I can see how much love you have for your son. I too am a product of a broken home which makes me want to make sure I do marry the right person and not just jump into a "paper marriage". I know there is nothing sure in this world anymore but if marriage with the right person can be a wonderful thing. I hope I do find the right one and I hope the same thing for you.

PS don't mean to sound mushy in a public forum (a fin one at that :lol: ). Keep your head up Shel.

Thank you very much justa.

i'm sure it will work out for you, and Muck too.
:D

dolfan06
04-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Thank you very much justa.

i'm sure it will work out for you, and Muck too.
:D haven't read this whole thread shelby, but you seem pretty nice to me! funny too!;)

Marino1983
04-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't read this whole thread shelby, but you seem pretty nice to me! funny too!;)

Hum she ignored my post though :confused:...... Hey where the heck have you been 06 ? It's been a while since I read any of your post's man .... Marino1983

shelby
04-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Sorry to hear that shelby .....:( My sister went through a similar situation when I was about 15 or 16 so I sorta know what you are talking about... Ironicly her X husband died 2 years ago of heart/liver damage,, he was only 53 years old...:eek: Marino1983

Sorry, 83, i didn't mean to ignore your post, i just don't know how to respond. i feel your sister's pain. What she went through is difficult....and if she is anything like me, she had to work through a :angry:load of guilt before she could go on with her life. i hope she is doing well now.
When i left my ex, i had just brought him to rehab {for the fifth time in five years}. His liver had shut down. If he had waited a day or two more, he would have died. He was 32 at the time.
He has now been sober a year, which is good. But he is still an irresponsible, unreliable :angry:er with a ton of mental problems.

Again, sorry if you felt i had disregarded your post. i didn't...i just had no clue what to say.

Thanks, 06, for the kind words. i am almost feeling the love on this board...;)

LeftCoastPhin
04-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Well Shelby, I LOVE your signature picture. That is the best one I've seen on this board and I'd love to own that shirt!

Speaking of dating, I just got all psyched up to ask his girl out from work, I asked, and she's married. Doh! Oh well, back to the old drawing board......

WharfRat
04-02-2003, 07:39 PM
i am almost feeling the love on this board...;)

awwww shelby .... if we didn't love ya... would we have given you your own smilie??

:chair:

shelby
04-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Well Shelby, I LOVE your signature picture. That is the best one I've seen on this board and I'd love to own that shirt!

Speaking of dating, I just got all psyched up to ask his girl out from work, I asked, and she's married. Doh! Oh well, back to the old drawing board......

Thanks....sorry the date didn't work out. Keep looking;)

shelby
04-02-2003, 09:24 PM
awwww shelby .... if we didn't love ya... would we have given you your own smilie??

:chair:

i do love that smilie:D
Gratuitous violence is all good.
shelby's ex:chair:shelby

i feel better already:D .... thanks Wharf;)

WharfRat
04-02-2003, 09:28 PM
i do love that smilie:D
Gratuitous violence is all good.
shelby's ex:chair:shelby

i feel better already:D .... thanks Wharf;)

;)

Marino1983
04-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Sorry, 83, i didn't mean to ignore your post, i just don't know how to respond. i feel your sister's pain. What she went through is difficult....and if she is anything like me, she had to work through a :angry:load of guilt before she could go on with her life. i hope she is doing well now.
When i left my ex, i had just brought him to rehab {for the fifth time in five years}. His liver had shut down. If he had waited a day or two more, he would have died. He was 32 at the time.
He has now been sober a year, which is good. But he is still an irresponsible, unreliable :angry:er with a ton of mental problems.

Again, sorry if you felt i had disregarded your post. i didn't...i just had no clue what to say.

Thanks, 06, for the kind words. i am almost feeling the love on this board...;)

Not a problem shelby :D You know I just wanted your attention:lol: .. It is good that you are trying to keep your X invloved in your childs life, I know that my nephew hated his dad and in reality never even considered him his father!!

In looking back, life really can be confusing, my sisters X was a complete @$$ hole as a husband and a father but he and I got along almost like brothers :confused: .. After the 3rd time he beat my sister up I beat his drunkin @$$ to the point where 3 cops had to pull me off him:yell: ...

My sister has not remarried and I really don't think she ever will !! She is in her early 50's and very content with all the goings on in her life, my sister is a very strong willed person as you seem to be shelby ...

Sorry for rambling but when you posted about your X, it brought back a flood of memories to me !! But I wish you well and being that you seem to be a strong willed person I have no doubt that everything will work out for you shelby .....:up: :up: :D Marino1983

shelby
04-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Thank you 83. You and i are being too nice to each other, it's almost scary.:eek:

Glad to hear you kicked the :angry:ers @$$ btw:up:

WharfRat
04-03-2003, 12:00 AM
You and i are being too nice to each other

I heard Satan himself was at Home Depot picking up his new snowblower......

Marino1983
04-03-2003, 09:10 PM
I heard Satan himself was at Home Depot picking up his new snowblower......

:rofl: :up: Marino1983

Marino1983
04-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Thank you 83. You and i are being too nice to each other, it's almost scary.:eek:

Glad to hear you kicked the :angry:ers @$$ btw:up:

I hope that no members from the National jill HATERS think tank reads any of these post's,, man they will surely revoke my membership ....:eek: :( :lol: :jk: Marino1983

shelby
04-03-2003, 09:25 PM
i'll never tell.
;)