PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel: Woman pulled in half

SCall13
06-11-2006, 05:30 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152624/cris_angel_and_half_a_woman/

Here is another Criss Angel illusion. This is amazing. Freaky, but amazing. Check it out.....

TotoreMexico
06-11-2006, 05:33 PM
OMFG!!:eek:

icephinfan
06-11-2006, 05:37 PM
That was cool, but too bad that lady was already like that.

Why well, because did you see how fast see used her arms to get away???

Criss Angel is the man though!!!!!!:D

TotoreMexico
06-11-2006, 05:40 PM
That was cool, but too bad that lady was already like that.

Why well, because did you see how fast see used her arms to get away???

Criss Angel is the man though!!!!!!:D

:yes: He's got some pretty good illusions

Roman529
06-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Criss Angel does some great stuff. Love his show.

Nappy Roots
06-11-2006, 05:56 PM
thats such bull. he obviously uses actors and on other instances camera tricks

Bjorn
06-11-2006, 05:57 PM
wow that was incredible.

Dolfan984
06-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I think the best part of it was the fact that the half a lady walked to the bench without anything notically wrong.

Perfect23
06-11-2006, 06:06 PM
I saw that on T.V. it was insane.:eek:

Mephistopheles
06-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Fake.......

SCall13
06-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Fake.......

Really???? AND here we all were thinking that a lady was REALLY pulled in half and lived...

OF course it's fake. But it's cool.

Nappy Roots
06-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Really???? AND here we all were thinking that a lady was REALLY pulled in half and lived...

OF course it's fake. But it's cool.

im not tryin to hate on nobody but, how exactly is it cool and amazing? its not close to amazing IMO. its simply a half woman wearing a bottom and is pulled from it. its not even an optical illusion. ive seen some crazy stuff on his show, that even though i know its fake, is an amazing optical illusion, this isnt one of them....

like i said, not trying to hate on the thread, or anyones opinions, just stating mine.

ABrownLamp
06-11-2006, 07:57 PM
does anyone actually believe there are ever any "volunteers" on his show.

dQbell
06-11-2006, 08:09 PM
im not tryin to hate on nobody but, how exactly is it cool and amazing? its not close to amazing IMO. its simply a half woman wearing a bottom and is pulled from it. its not even an optical illusion. ive seen some crazy stuff on his show, that even though i know its fake, is an amazing optical illusion, this isnt one of them....

like i said, not trying to hate on the thread, or anyones opinions, just stating mine.

Yeah, it had some shock factor to it, but the acting was bad and just had no overall sense of illusion.

TJamesW_phinfan
06-11-2006, 08:24 PM
It is cool because it is just entertainment. I don't think he expects the audience to believe he is magic any more than a movie maker expects the audience to believe that the effects they use are real.

Of course it was staged. It was a good visual effect because you don't expect to see it. That trick is usualy done on a special table or rack. He did it on a park bench with the help of some actors. No different than a movie or Shakespear in the park type theatre. He set it up well and presented it well. The girl on her hands screaming at her body was spooky to a degree even though I knew it was a trick. Just like any horror flick. Any illusionist that does large scale tricks has people in on it, they have too.

The video title and description let us know what was going to happen. But to the people there it had to be quite a site. The only ones that needed to be in on it are the two pullers and the two people playing the victim.

I thought it was neat twist on a very old trick.

SCall13
06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
It is cool because it is just entertainment. I don't think he expects the audience to believe he is magic any more than a movie maker expects the audience to believe that the effects they use are real.

Of course it was staged. It was a good visual effect because you don't expect to see it. That trick is usualy done on a special table or rack. He did it on a park bench with the help of some actors. No different than a movie or Shakespear in the park type theatre. He set it up well and presented it well. The girl on her hands screaming at her body was spooky to a degree even though I knew it was a trick. Just like any horror flick. Any illusionist that does large scale tricks has people in on it, they have too.

The video title and description let us know what was going to happen. But to the people there it had to be quite a site. The only ones that needed to be in on it are the two pullers and the two people playing the victim.

I thought it was neat twist on a very old trick.

:yeahthat:

ponchovilla
06-12-2006, 04:29 AM
great fun to watch

Majpain
06-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Is it wrong if I thought it was funny?

tucker
06-12-2006, 01:25 PM
thats such bull. he obviously uses actors and on other instances camera tricksgee you think...lol

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 05:19 PM
I just watched it again, and the funny thing is. Why would she leave her other half, man I'd be yelling put me back together or something, I'm not leaving my bottom half there.:lol:

Metal Panda
06-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Fake.......

Methinks someone needs reintroducing to the word "illusion".