PDA

View Full Version : Derek Hagan ASU Sig

ASUFinFan
06-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has/or could make me a derek hagan sig. I would make one myself but im not really sure how and if somone could for me that would be amazing. I know Hagan from school, partied with him all the time, so I cant believe he got drafted by my favorite team. I actually hooked up with a girl then he hooked up with her a few weeks after, but ha thats another story. Hes a real good kid, Saban came through in the 3rd round. Hopefully he can hook me up later on. but yah if anyone could make me a sig with him and an asu background or whatnot id greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot guys

ILPhinFan88
06-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has/or could make me a derek hagan sig. I would make one myself but im not really sure how and if somone could for me that would be amazing. I know Hagan from school, partied with him all the time, so I cant believe he got drafted by my favorite team. I actually hooked up with a girl then he hooked up with her a few weeks after, but ha thats another story. Hes a real good kid, Saban came through in the 3rd round. Hopefully he can hook me up later on. but yah if anyone could make me a sig with him and an asu background or whatnot id greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot guys

How about this one, I havent used it. I could put your user name on it.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

fins5423
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM

Thats pretty cool how you are good friends with Derek Hagan, do you know Sam Keller ASU QB personally?

TotoreMexico
06-12-2006, 12:44 PM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/ILPhinFan88/DHagansig.jpg

Great job man:up:

ASUFinFan
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes I do actually. He pledged my fraternity this last semester and actually stayed with it for a few weeks and after games he would go to our parties and such. Hes not very well liked on campus. Really cocky kid and everyone at asu wants the younger carpenter to start in his place actually. He has a gf out there that he cheats on like no other. I know a few girls who fell for his tricks last semester. really really cocky kid. not a fan of him.

Thats pretty cool how you are good friends with Derek Hagan, do you know Sam Keller ASU QB personally?

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 07:53 PM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/ILPhinFan88/DHagansig.jpg

Nice SIG!!!!

fins5423
06-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Yes I do actually. He pledged my fraternity this last semester and actually stayed with it for a few weeks and after games he would go to our parties and such. Hes not very well liked on campus. Really cocky kid and everyone at asu wants the younger carpenter to start in his place actually. He has a gf out there that he cheats on like no other. I know a few girls who fell for his tricks last semester. really really cocky kid. not a fan of him.

I hate to hear that..I really liked him as a QB:(