PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Digest

fin1
06-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I used to get this subscription a few years ago. Anybody subscribe to it now? Is it worth the price? It's like double what it use to be. Thnaks

NaboCane
06-12-2006, 02:40 PM
I used to get this subscription a few years ago. Anybody subscribe to it now? Is it worth the price? It's like double what it use to be. Thnaks

Definitely, decidedly, and emphatically - NOT WORTH IT!!!

First off, their marketing of the product offerings is deceitful in a low-balling kind of way...I bought what was advertised as their premium package, only to find that I didn't have access to a lot of the content. When I asked why, they said that if I bought a more expensive package, I'd get access.

Plus, their content is up to 3 months old in many issues.

No, if you want the straight dope, as it happens, the one and only place is here. Invest in a VIP membership, believe me when I say that in the season and especially during draft time, there's nothing that even comes close.

fin1
06-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Definitely, decidedly, and emphatically - NOT WORTH IT!!!

First off, their marketing of the product offerings is deceitful in a low-balling kind of way...I bought what was advertised as their premium package, only to find that I didn't have access to a lot of the content. When I asked why, they said that if I bought a more expensive package, I'd get access.

Plus, their content is up to 3 months old in many issues.

No, if you want the straight dope, as it happens, the one and only place is here. Invest in a VIP membership, believe me when I say that in the season and especially during draft time, there's nothing that even comes close.

Thanks man. I believe you with the VIP. That's my route. I get good stuff for free. Can't imagine the VIP.

Dolfan984
06-12-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks man. I believe you with the VIP. That's my route. I get good stuff for free. Can't imagine the VIP.

They upped the price because too many of their subscribers are now FH members :yes: :D

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 05:13 PM
I used to order it, but got tired of getting the paper 2 weeks after the game played or having to call them to get it, when I didn't get it. A real pain.
Better info off the internet and Dolphin related Sites.

DanStillStands
06-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I think the internet kinda killed those mail home mags.