PDA

View Full Version : Season opener

DolfanDaveInATX
06-12-2006, 03:56 PM
NBC has to be cringing at the prospect of a Joey Harrington/Charlie Batch matchup in their return to the NFL stage. Perhaps Michaels and Madden can prepare some talking points on those two guys under the theme, "Why the Lions have sucked so bad for so long."

miaD5499
06-12-2006, 05:03 PM
nahh daunte will be ready:D :dolphins:

Blurch
06-12-2006, 06:49 PM

I'm sure the Steelers hope Daunte will be ready.

TotoreMexico
06-12-2006, 06:51 PM

:pray:

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm sure the Steelers hope Daunte will be ready.Yeah, that way they'll have to come up with fewer excuses when the 'Phins beat them. It would be less embarrassing with Culpepper leading them than it would be with Harrington.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Dont worry guppies....the World Champions will be more than ready for you guys come Sept. 7th. I am enoying reading the posts on this website so full of hope and dreams of granduer. Its gonna be so much fun watching it turn into your nightmare as you realize that despite the minor upgrades you have made in the offseason the fish are not even remotely the high calibur team that the Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers are.

like2god
06-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Dont worry guppies....the World Champions will be more than ready for you guys come Set. 7th.:shakeno:

I hope Big Ben has a good strong arm, He is going to need it if he wants to hit Santonio Holmes from his hospital bed to Holmes jail cell.

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Dont worry guppies....the World Champions will be more than ready for you guys come Sept. 7th. I am enoying reading the posts on this website so full of hope and dreams of granduer. Its gonna be so much fun watching it turn into your nightmare as you realize that despite the minor upgrades you have made in the offseason the fish are not even remotely the high calibur team that the Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers are.

The same champions that had their a s s handed to them on Monday Night, (saw that live)in INDY. The same ones that played the two softest playoff teams (Bungles and Dolts) to get to the super bowl, The same ones that screwed the Sea Chickens and if not for one gadget play and a touchdown at the one yard line would've been blown out? Those steelers? Your champs but I wouldn't get carried away. You almost didn't make the playoffs, but that's ok the fall will be that much further. And to think I used to like the steelers........

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm sure the Steelers hope Daunte will be ready.

Eh troll Brute.

like2god
06-19-2006, 02:10 PM

LOL:lol:

How fitting is that a Big Ben fan wouldn't have enough commonsense to know when he is licked.

The Steelers won the SB last year, we get that. But the Steelers have to prove that they can win without "The Bum, I mean Bus" and hope that Ben's injury doesn't have any negative side effects. Not that Big Ben has much to hurt up top. Throw in the fact that Porter is whining for more money and Randell el is gone and his replacement is making the front pages instead of the back, leads me to believe that your "cakewalk" to another SB may be a bit premature.

You will have to come up with better trash talk than "WE won the SB last year" if you expect to last in this forum.:shakeno:

Steel954
06-19-2006, 02:11 PM
:shakeno:

I hope Big Ben has a good strong arm, He is going to need it if he wants to hit Santonio Holmes from his hospital bed to Holmes jail cell.

He doesnt need to worry about that. He has Superbowl MVP Hines Ward to throw to, as well as Cedrick Wilson and Heath Miller. Santonio hasnt been convicted of any crime and most likely never will.

retired opfinistic
06-19-2006, 02:13 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cashew_the_clown/image2.jpg

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:13 PM
He doesnt need to worry about that. He has Superbowl MVP Hines Ward to throw to, as well as Cedrick Wilson and Heath Miller. Santonio hasnt been convicted of any crime and most likely never will.

He better throw for more than 179 yards. That won't get it with a real team.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 02:14 PM
The same champions that had their a s s handed to them on Monday Night, (saw that live)in INDY. The same ones that played the two softest playoff teams (Bungles and Dolts) to get to the super bowl, The same ones that screwed the Sea Chickens and if not for one gadget play and a touchdown at the one yard line would've been blown out? Those steelers? Your champs but I wouldn't get carried away. You almost didn't make the playoffs, but that's ok the fall will be that much further. And to think I used to like the steelers........

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Well almost "not making the playoffs" and winning the Superbowl is alot better than what the dolphins and thier fans have been doing that last few post seasons. You guys havent done anything worth anything in years but you wanna talk trash about the Steelers?

Steel954
06-19-2006, 02:15 PM

How fitting is that a Big Ben fan wouldn't have enough commonsense to know when he is licked.

The Steelers won the SB last year, we get that. But the Steelers have to prove that they can win without "The Bum, I mean Bus" and hope that Ben's injury doesn't have any negative side effects. Not that Big Ben has much to hurt up top. Throw in the fact that Porter is whining for more money and Randell el is gone and his replacement is making the front pages instead of the back, leads me to believe that your "cakewalk" to another SB may be a bit premature.

You will have to come up with better trash talk than "WE won the SB last year" if you expect to last in this forum.:shakeno:

How about this you tool.....

Hines Ward is still with the Steelers. At least know what you are talking about before you post.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Good to see you edited your original post to change to ARE.

retired opfinistic
06-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Well almost "not making the playoffs" and winning the Superbowl is alot better than what the dolphins and thier fans have been doing that last few post seasons. You guys havent done anything worth anything in years but you wanna talk trash about the Steelers?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:you did win the bowl last year, but I think th ref's should have gotten the game ball. Enjoy the rest of the offseason you won't be talking trash after we hand you your ***.

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:18 PM

You started the trash and I'll finish it. 1972 in pittsburgh supposedly the team of the decade yet you get your a s s handed to you by the greatest team in NFL History. Put that on your boyfriends pole and smoke it.

BTW- That so called super bowl champion that you had last year could hold any of your previous Super Bowl teams jocks.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 02:20 PM
You started the trash and I'll finish it. 1972 in pittsburgh supposedly the team of the decade yet you get your a s s handed to you by the greatest team in NFL History. Put that on your boyfriends pole and smoke it.

BTW- That so called super bowl champion that you had last year could hold any of your previous Super Bowl teams jocks.

Yeah.....In the 70s the Steelers won 4 Superbowls in 6 yrs.....Ill take that over your 72 season anyday....

But then again you guys havent really done anything since 73.....

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah.....In the 70s the Steelers won 4 Superbowls in 6 yrs.....Ill take that over your 72 season anyday....

But then again you guys havent really done anything since 73.....

And you guys were good at choking the big one (Neil O'Donnel MVP, Brady's Beyatch)so don't get to high on yourself you were just like us. Playoffs every year only to be disappointed in the post season. You will be nothing without your soul. (The Bus) You'll be dropping a deuce this year.:lol:

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Well I love this garbage from Dolphins fans. The Phins finish 9-7 and don't make the playoffs and they think that their team is all that. I'll ask who did you beat in that 6 game winning streak to end the year? Since somebody brought up that the Steelers played soft teams in the playoffs. I have this to say at least the Steelers made the playoffs and were not sitting at home like the Phins. The six teams you beat by the way Browns, Raiders, Bills, Chargers, Jets, Titans and Pats. Pats were the most impressive win but thats not that impressive when you factor in the pats didn't have anything to play for in that game.

Now lets focus on this year. Sure the Steelers off season has been not a good one. But the Phins even though they made a good move in tarding for Pep. He has his own issues as well. Coming off a terrible injury in which he was playing like **** before the injury. YOur defense is getting a little long in the tooth. Your secondary isn't what it used to be. So before you Phins fans start planning a Super Bowl anytime soon. Look in the mirror you still won't even win the AFC East this year.

Hell I'll say it right now the Steelers are going to kick the **** out of the Phins in the opener. The Steelers defense will take it to Daunte "Wounded Knee" Culpepper all game and win by two TD's.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 02:37 PM

You guys crack me up. Thats all you Phins fans can do is bring up 1972 and your undeafted year. You havn't won anything since 1973. Plus the Steelers did win 4 in the 1970's to your big freaking 2. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. You can say what you want about the Steelers Super Bowl win. But they still won and have more titles 5 then the Phins last one in 1973. You guys had one of the greatest QB's ever in Dan Marino and couldn't win jack.

Now with "Wounded Knee" at QB brings you a false hope of something great. Face it Culpepper was playing like garbage before his injury and what has really done without Randy Moss.

like2god
06-19-2006, 02:46 PM
How about this you tool.....

Hines Ward is still with the Steelers. At least know what you are talking about before you post.

YAAAAWWWNNNNN.

It looks as though your reading comprehension needs as much work as your smack. And you call me a tool? Did I ride my motorcycle into the side of a car that was driven by an old lady? Oh that's right, that was Ben Gay not me. But that wasn't his fault, you know how fast and reckless those 62 year old women drive, they are animals out there on the road.:rolleyes2

If I were you, I would be a little worried that my starting QB is too stupid to wear a helmet when he rides his baby scooter and leave the trash talking to the people who do it best. Our patience with your inane drivel is wearing thin.

OH WAIT...Hold on.......I guess Ben Gay is going to be alright after all, here is a pic of him practicing already. Well good for him. I guess you guys will make it to the SB after all.:clap:
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns.html

Hey Steel954, Is that you in the number 97 jersey? :lol:

retired opfinistic
06-19-2006, 02:48 PM
YAAAAWWWNNNNN.

It looks as though your reading comprehension needs as much work as your smack. And you call me a tool? Did I ride my motorcycle into the side of a car that was driven by an old lady? Oh that's right, that was Ben Gay not me. But that wasn't his fault, you know how fast and reckless those 62 year old women drive, they are animals out there on the road.:rolleyes2

If I were you, I would be a little worried that my starting QB is too stupid to wear a helmet when he rides his baby scooter and leave the trash talking to the people who do it best. Our patience with your inane drivel is wearing thin.

OH WAIT...Hold on.......I guess Ben Gay is going to be alright after all, here is a pic of him practicing already. Well good for him. I guess you guys will make it to the SB after all.:clap:
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns.html

Hey Steel954, Is that you in the number 97 jersey? :lol: :sidelol: Funny **** bro!

fin1
06-19-2006, 02:49 PM
You guys crack me up. Thats all you Phins fans can do is bring up 1972 and your undeafted year. You havn't won anything since 1973. Plus the Steelers did win 4 in the 1970's to your big freaking 2. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. You can say what you want about the Steelers Super Bowl win. But they still won and have more titles 5 then the Phins last one in 1973. You guys had one of the greatest QB's ever in Dan Marino and couldn't win jack.

Now with "Wounded Knee" at QB brings you a false hope of something great. Face it Culpepper was playing like garbage before his injury and what has really done without Randy Moss.

Just like a steeler fan to trash one of their own. I bet Danny was a Steeler fan growing up in the cradle of qb country. Outside of Miami I like Pittsburgh but to hear you idiots talk you had the greatest team in history last year. After the Monday Night a s s whippin at INDY I didn't think you'd make the playoffs either. And you're lying if you thought differently. Your Secondary sucked especially #24 whoever he is. All I'm saying is you got hot at the end of the season just like we did. You didn't beat anybody meaningful either. We beat Denver and Carolina in the beginning of the year so don't say we didn't play anybody. Year in and out our division is the toughest in football (not this year) and yours is loaded with patsies providing you with homefield advantage. Not that it helped you cause you always blew it in the AFC championship game like we did in the 80's. It's gonna be fun this year cause it feels like we're almost there and we'll see come Thursday Night. I guarantee you this there will be some hard a s s hits that nite. No blowouts but you better watch out man cause we're not going to be easy to beat.

retired opfinistic
06-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Just like a steeler fan to trash one of their own. I bet Danny was a Steeler fan growing up in the cradle of qb country. Outside of Miami I like Pittsburgh but to hear you idiots talk you had the greatest team in history last year. After the Monday Night a s s whippin at INDY I didn't think you'd make the playoffs either. And you're lying if you thought differently. Your Secondary sucked especially #24 whoever he is. All I'm saying is you got hot at the end of the season just like we did. You didn't beat anybody meaningful either. We beat Denver and Carolina in the beginning of the year so don't say we didn't play anybody. Year in and out our division is the toughest in football (not this year) and yours is loaded with patsies providing you with homefield advantage. Not that it helped you cause you always blew it in the AFC championship game like we did in the 80's. It's gonna be fun this year cause it feels like we're almost there and we'll see come Thursday Night. I guarantee you this there will be some hard a s s hits that nite. No blowouts but you better watch out man cause we're not going to be easy to beat.Lets not forget the final super bowl score:

http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comsuperbowlxl_pic9.jpg

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Just like a steeler fan to trash one of their own. I bet Danny was a Steeler fan growing up in the cradle of qb country. Outside of Miami I like Pittsburgh but to hear you idiots talk you had the greatest team in history last year. After the Monday Night a s s whippin at INDY I didn't think you'd make the playoffs either. And you're lying if you thought differently. Your Secondary sucked especially #24 whoever he is. All I'm saying is you got hot at the end of the season just like we did. You didn't beat anybody meaningful either. We beat Denver and Carolina in the beginning of the year so don't say we didn't play anybody. Year in and out our division is the toughest in football (not this year) and yours is loaded with patsies providing you with homefield advantage. Not that it helped you cause you always blew it in the AFC championship game like we did in the 80's. It's gonna be fun this year cause it feels like we're almost there and we'll see come Thursday Night. I guarantee you this there will be some hard a s s hits that nite. No blowouts but you better watch out man cause we're not going to be easy to beat.

I didn't trash one of my own. I said he was one of the best QB's ever. But you didn't win jack with him is more a reflection of your sad organization then Dan Marino. If the Phins would have done more to help Marino out then he would to have a Super Bowl ring. Face it you wasted one of the greatest talents ever at the QB position by not winning a Super Bowl. Thats just sad really sad.

About last year only reason we were the 6th seed is Ben missed four games. Tommy Maddox dropped two games that I'm sure the Steelers would have won if Ben had started. That would have put the Steelers at 13-3 not 11-5. But still as the 6th seed you can't talk crap since your team didn't even make the playoffs. Your division used to be one of the toughest. But come on the Bills and Jets are complete jokes. The only real team is the New England Pats.

like2god
06-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Well (COMMA) I love this garbage from Dolphins fans. The Phins finish 9-7 and don't make the playoffs and they think that their team is all that. I'll ask who did you beat in that 6 game winning streak to end the year? (< poorly worded sentence) Since somebody brought up that the Steelers played soft teams in the playoffs.(< Incomplete sentence) I have this to say(COMMA) at least the Steelers made the playoffs and were not sitting at home like the Phins. The six teams you beat by the way(< poorly worded COMMA) (You could insert "were the" here and remove the comma to make it a proper sentence, or you could leave the comma and use the word "the" on it's own) Browns, Raiders, Bills, Chargers, Jets, Titans and Pats. (insert "The")Pats were the most impressive win(comma) but that(apostrophe) s not that impressive when you factor in (insert "that" for this sentence to be coherent) the pats didn't have anything to play for in that game.(Conflicting sentence)

Now lets focus on this year. Sure the Steelers off(hyphen to seperate compound word)season has been not a good one. But the Phins(comma) even though they made a good move in tarding(sp?) for Pep.(< Incomplete sentence) He has his own issues as well. Coming off a terrible injury in which he was playing like ****(There is no need for your Ben Gay references) before the injury.(another incomplete sentence) YOur(There isn't any need to capitalize the "o" in your) defense is getting a little long in the tooth. Your secondary isn't what it used to be. So before you Phins(I believe you meant to say Phin Fans, Fin Fans would also be acceptable) fans start planning a Super Bowl anytime soon.(comma) Look(lower case l) in the mirror(comma) you still won't even win the AFC East this year. (run-on incoherent sentence)

Hell(comma) I'll say it right now(comma) the Steelers are going to kick the ****(see above) out of the Phins in the opener. The Steelers defense will take it to Daunte "Wounded Knee" Culpepper all game and win by two TD's.(:lol: )

If Culpepper is on the field for the whole game, how do you plan on scoring?

GoBills24
06-19-2006, 03:25 PM
If Culpepper is on the field for the whole game, how do you plan on scoring?

C'mon man, jumping on his spelling/grammar mistakes??

I know you've got more in the arsenal than that. :wink:

like2god
06-19-2006, 03:36 PM

I am just warming up.

Think of it this way, I am stretching in the bullpen trying to get ready so that I can close out the game.:D

Besides, its hard two reed a POst when some body rights like THis.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 03:54 PM

The fish fans are almost as pathetic as the Bungles fans. What could he possibly have in an "arsenal" when it comes to debating a stagnated franchise like Miami against a championship and powerhouse franchise like Pittsburgh. At least the bungles can claim a division championship last year. (even though they only won it thanks to bungling Tommy Maddox)

FinFrenzy
06-19-2006, 04:00 PM
Well I love this garbage from Dolphins fans. The Phins finish 9-7 and don't make the playoffs and they think that their team is all that. I'll ask who did you beat in that 6 game winning streak to end the year? Since somebody brought up that the Steelers played soft teams in the playoffs. I have this to say at least the Steelers made the playoffs and were not sitting at home like the Phins. The six teams you beat by the way Browns, Raiders, Bills, Chargers, Jets, Titans and Pats.

Umm excuse me there...but beating the last 6 teams is correct so why did you list 7 teams??

Did you miss count one toe??

FinFrenzy
06-19-2006, 04:07 PM
The fish fans are almost as pathetic as the Bungles fans. What could he possibly have in an "arsenal" when it comes to debating a stagnated franchise like Miami against a championship and powerhouse franchise like Pittsburgh. At least the bungles can claim a division championship last year. (even though they only won it thanks to bungling Tommy Maddox)

I commend your team on winning the Superbowl last year. Any team that wins no matter how they got there should be commended.

However, powerhouse?? you've got to be joking right? So your trying to say your now going to have a dynasty?

Steel954
06-19-2006, 04:18 PM
I commend your team on winning the Superbowl last year. Any team that wins no matter how they got there should be commended.

However, powerhouse?? you've got to be joking right? So your trying to say your now going to have a dynasty?

I'm not saying dynasty...yet :D....will wait until they win this next Superbowl first.

But Powerhouse, yes....
Steelers have been to the AFC championship 3yrs in a row, won the SB this year, and havent really had any significant losses....you really wanna deny that they are a powerhouse team?

fin1
06-19-2006, 04:19 PM
I didn't trash one of my own. I said he was one of the best QB's ever. But you didn't win jack with him is more a reflection of your sad organization then Dan Marino. If the Phins would have done more to help Marino out then he would to have a Super Bowl ring. Face it you wasted one of the greatest talents ever at the QB position by not winning a Super Bowl. Thats just sad really sad.

About last year only reason we were the 6th seed is Ben missed four games. Tommy Maddox dropped two games that I'm sure the Steelers would have won if Ben had started. That would have put the Steelers at 13-3 not 11-5. But still as the 6th seed you can't talk crap since your team didn't even make the playoffs. Your division used to be one of the toughest. But come on the Bills and Jets are complete jokes. The only real team is the New England Pats.

Read the damn post idiot why do you debate but say the same damn things I've already said in the quote no less. Don't teach you how to read up there in the region do they?

Guess what you would have won another super bowl had it not been for your bungling a s s qb N. O'Donnel but TEAMS WIN SUPER BOWLS Just like the greatest team ever did after romping your steelers on their home field or did you not know that either.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 04:41 PM
[/b]

Read the damn post idiot why do you debate but say the same damn things I've already said in the quote no less. Don't teach you how to read up there in the region do they?

Guess what you would have won another super bowl had it not been for your bungling a s s qb N. O'Donnel but TEAMS WIN SUPER BOWLS Just like the greatest team ever did after romping your steelers on their home field or did you not know that either.

No kidding the Steelers would have won another Super Bowl if it wasn't for Neil O'Donnell. What does that have to do with anything? Plus who cares if the 1972 Dolphins blew out the Steelers in 1972. The Phins havn't done jack since 1973. Also lossing to a team that went undeafted that year isn't disgraceful since no team beat the Phins in 1972. Steelers still went on to win five Super Bowls while your sad Phins are still stuck on 2.

fin1
06-19-2006, 05:04 PM
No kidding the Steelers would have won another Super Bowl if it wasn't for Neil O'Donnell. What does that have to do with anything? Plus who cares if the 1972 Dolphins blew out the Steelers in 1972. The Phins havn't done jack since 1973. Also lossing to a team that went undeafted that year isn't disgraceful since no team beat the Phins in 1972. Steelers still went on to win five Super Bowls while your sad Phins are still stuck on 2.

It has to do with your dumb@ss comment of Danny not winning a Super Bowl.:confused:

You had'nt done jack either except choke afc championship games and a super bowl just like us dumb@ss. Is that spelled out good enough for ya.

Region People, might as well be from Buttfellow:shakeno:

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Umm excuse me there...but beating the last 6 teams is correct so why did you list 7 teams??

Did you miss count one toe??

Your right the Dolphins, lost to the Browns. Face it the Dolphins, at best are still only a 8 or 9 win team. They are still not in the class of the Steelers and Pats. All this crap about the Dophins, standing a chance against the Steelers, in the season opener is getting real funny. Daunte Culpepper, is coming off a terrible injury and was playing like crap before the injury. Plus Daunte, hasn't done jack without Randy Moss. The Dolphins, if they want to stand a chance must run the football. The Steelers defense will shut your boy, Ronnie Brown down. Then with all the pressure the Steelers defense will bring on Culpepper with that bum knee it will be a long day for the Dolphins.

like2god
06-19-2006, 05:07 PM
What could he possibly have in an "arsenal"
http://www.fullblownminis.com/assets/images/Jaw_Drop_x2.jpg

when it comes to debating a stagnated franchise like Miami against a championship and powerhouse franchise like Pittsburgh.

For someone who just became a fan two weeks ago, Mr. Bandwagon jumper, you sure talk like a big man. It might be time for me to put you in your place and bring you back down to earth and spoil your 2 week long erection.

First off, you better hope that your cross-eyed and dizzy wonderlic champion is ready to play by opening day. Keep your fingers crossed that he can find some training wheels for his big boy scooter and a helmet incased in three feet of rubber/foam to protect that unstable melon of his. Without Big Ben....I mean Ben Gay.....I mean Big Gay Ben RamrodSmuggler your Steelers hopes for even a .500 season are seriously in doubt. Without him, the Steelers are nothing more than a watered down version of the Baltimore Ravens.

On to the equally unstable and intellectually deficient Santonio Moss. Here is a guy who was drafted in the first round and can't seem to understand that just because he is going to be making monster money, the whole bling bling gangster lifestyle isn't going to fly in the NFL. Lets see, what was good ole Santonio (?Santonio, does his mother have the same problem when it comes to spelling that Anfernee Hardaway's mother had?) was arrested for. HMMMM LETS SEEEE....... domestic violence. Good for him, every woman needs to be beaten up in front of her children every now and again, right? What a F*ckin loser he is. And this is the second time since the draft that he has been arrested. Maybe there is something about being locked up in a cell with a bunch of guys who haven't seen a woman in years that appeals to him. I mean he does seem to hate women, seeing as how he likes to smack them around. Good luck with him, just don't get too worried when you see him running his routes a little bowlegged from all of the @ss play that he will be getting in the slammer. (no pun intended) :wink:

And just who exactly is going to run the ball for the Steelers? Is Big Ben allowed to ride his scooter, maybe he could fill the hole left when The Bum retired. You can't possibly be pinning your hopes on Duce Staley. He can't stay healthy long enough to make it through the coin flip. And it should be a fun season with Joey Porter crying about a new contract all year.

I will give the Steelers credit, they did win the SB last year and they have a history of having good drafts, it's just too bad that this year wasn't one of them.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:07 PM
It has to do with your dumb@ss comment of Danny not winning a Super Bowl.

You had'nt done jack either except choke afc championship games and a super bowl just like us dumb@ss. Is that spelled out good enough for ya.

Region People, might as wekll be from Buttfellow

No the Steelers, won the Super Bowl last year. So the Steelers have done more then the Dolphins, since 1973. So go suck off your sorry *** coach. Since you Dolphin fans think he is God.

fin1
06-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Your right the Dolphins, lost to the Browns. Face it the Dolphins, at best are still only a 8 or 9 win team. They are still not in the class of the Steelers and Pats. All this crap about the Dophins, standing a chance against the Steelers, in the season opener is getting real funny. Daunte Culpepper, is coming off a terrible injury and was playing like crap before the injury. Plus Daunte, hasn't done jack without Randy Moss. The Dolphins, if they want to stand a chance must run the football. The Steelers defense will shut your boy, Ronnie Brown down. Then with all the pressure the Steelers defense will bring on Culpepper with that bum knee it will be a long day for the Dolphins.

I don't know what kind of smog they're pumping into your lungs in the region but it's making you delusional. You'll see how lucky you were to win the super bowl last year. I guarantee you won't be anywhere near Miami end of January. (town or team)

You lost your soul, you lost the best offensive weapon you had, you lost your trick play, your draft sucked and you were not the class of the NFL to begin with. Arrogant muthers aren't ya. Makes the crash alll that much funnier.

fin1
06-19-2006, 05:10 PM
No the Steelers, won the Super Bowl last year. So the Steelers have done more then the Dolphins, since 1973. So go suck off your sorry *** coach. Since you Dolphin fans think he is God.

Not as delusional as thinking your lucky as$ team is the class of the NFL.

like2god
06-19-2006, 05:14 PM

:clap: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY another silly H0M0 Steeler fan to b!tchslap. like2god must have been a good boy this year to be rewarded with this much fresh meat, and he spells like a ret@rded @ssmonkey to boot.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't know what kind of smog they're pumping into your lungs in the region but it's making you delusional. You'll see how lucky you were to win the super bowl last year. I guarantee you won't be anywhere near Miami end of January. (town or team)

You lost your soul, you lost the best offensive weapon you had, you lost your trick play, your draft sucked and you were not the class of the NFL to begin with. Arrogant muthers aren't ya. Makes the crash alll that much funnier.

Your the arrogant mothers. A 9-7 finish with no playoffs. Lets bow down and worship the almighty Dolphins. Jerome Bettis, was the sole of the team. But who is this best weapon you speak of that the Steelers, lost? Jerome Bettis, only had 200 plus yards on the ground last year. If, you are talking about Randle El and his big 35 catches to go along with 1 TD. Oh, wow what production will be missed. As, for the trick plays. Its, not like the Steelers, ran trick plays every play. That is big over statement about the Steelers. Randle El, will be missed most as a punt returner. Which the Steelers drafted Willie Reid, to return punts. Willie Reid, only broke Deion Sanders, punt return records at Florida State.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:20 PM
:clap: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY another silly H0M0 Steeler fan to b!tchslap. like2god must have been a good boy this year to be rewarded with this much fresh meat, and he spells like a ret@rded @ssmonkey to boot.

Go, ***** slap your mom, you ****ing ******. As, I see from the picture of Mr. Manson, you must like it in the ***.

fin1
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Your the arrogant mothers. A 9-7 finish with no playoffs. Lets bow down and worship the almighty Dolphins. Jerome Bettis, was the sole of the team. But who is this best weapon you speak of that the Steelers, lost? Jerome Bettis, only had 200 plus yards on the ground last year. If, you are talking about Randle El and his big 35 catches to go along with 1 TD. Oh, wow what production will be missed. As, for the trick plays. Its, not like the Steelers, ran trick plays every play. That is big over statement about the Steelers. Randle El, will be most as a punt returner. Which the Steelers drafted Willie Reid, to return punts. Willie Reid, only broke Deion Sanders, punt return records at Florida State.

Damn you are ret@rded the bus got you in the playoffs you loser. You are from the region surely you saw the Chicago game. Randle El won the super bowl for you so polesmoker we'll see just how good you are without those two. You must be an idiot to make those statements about your players.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.fullblownminis.com/assets/images/Jaw_Drop_x2.jpg

For someone who just became a fan two weeks ago, Mr. Bandwagon jumper, you sure talk like a big man. It might be time for me to put you in your place and bring you back down to earth and spoil your 2 week long erection.

First off, you better hope that your cross-eyed and dizzy wonderlic champion is ready to play by opening day. Keep your fingers crossed that he can find some training wheels for his big boy scooter and a helmet incased in three feet of rubber/foam to protect that unstable melon of his. Without Big Ben....I mean Ben Gay.....I mean Big Gay Ben RamrodSmuggler your Steelers hopes for even a .500 season are seriously in doubt. Without him, the Steelers are nothing more than a watered down version of the Baltimore Ravens.

On to the equally unstable and intellectually deficient Santonio Moss. Here is a guy who was drafted in the first round and can't seem to understand that just because he is going to be making monster money, the whole bling bling gangster lifestyle isn't going to fly in the NFL. Lets see, what was good ole Santonio (?Santonio, does his mother have the same problem when it comes to spelling that Anfernee Hardaway's mother had?) was arrested for. HMMMM LETS SEEEE....... domestic violence. Good for him, every woman needs to be beaten up in front of her children every now and again, right? What a F*ckin loser he is. And this is the second time since the draft that he has been arrested. Maybe there is something about being locked up in a cell with a bunch of guys who haven't seen a woman in years that appeals to him. I mean he does seem to hate women, seeing as how he likes to smack them around. Good luck with him, just don't get too worried when you see him running his routes a little bowlegged from all of the @ss play that he will be getting in the slammer. (no pun intended) :wink:

And just who exactly is going to run the ball for the Steelers? Is Big Ben allowed to ride his scooter, maybe he could fill the hole left when The Bum retired. You can't possibly be pinning your hopes on Duce Staley. He can't stay healthy long enough to make it through the coin flip. And it should be a fun season with Joey Porter crying about a new contract all year.

I will give the Steelers credit, they did win the SB last year and they have a history of having good drafts, it's just too bad that this year wasn't one of them.

WOW....You really are a complete and utter tool....but then again, what can I expect from someone who has a crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow as his avatar? first off you homer, Ive been member of this board for as long as you have....so where do you get that I jumped on a bandwagon?

second off, you asked who will be our running back now that #36 is retired? maybe you forget that we have Fast Willie Parker, you know him right? the guy who ran the record breaking 75yrd TD in the SB....

third, santonio has been arrested for DV in a state with a zero tolerance on DV and rigid policy when it comes to accusations of DV, so until he is convicted shut your hole about it....(btw how is that drug addict ricky williams working out for you guys?)

Bro, or should I call ya Sis? You claim to be a fan of the Dolphins, the biggest fairweather fans in the NFL and your smack is weak.

Wanna try again? Think before you open your face snatch next time. Gotta be better than what you are vomiting so far as smack....remember....your dealing with Steeler Nation here, not some jets fan.

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Damn you are ret@rded the bus got you in the playoffs you loser. You are from the region surely you saw the Chicago game. Randle El won the super bowl for you so polesmoker we'll see just how good you are without those two. You must be an idiot to make those statements about your players.

Jerome Bettis, had one 100 yard game last year and it was the Bears game your right. But, Jerome Bettis was past his prime f$ggot. Willie Parker, was the Steelers starter idiot. Willie, had a 1200 yard season and did set a Super Bowl record with his 75 yard TD run. Yea, but it was all Bettis. I'm, not under valuing Bettis, to the team last year. Just saying other fans over value him. Just like Randle El. News flash f$ggot, El isn't one of our players anymore. He plays for the Redskins. Yea, he made a big play in the Super Bowl. But, he isn't a Steeler, anymore. I tend to focus on players that still play for the Steelers.

like2god
06-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Go, ***** slap your mom, you ****ing ******. As, I see from the picture of Mr. Manson, you must like it in the ***.

LOL you're good. Can I have you autogragh? I have never been this close to an actual ret@ard who has any type of computer skills. I'm impressed, usually window lickers like you just mash the keys with their mangled hooves, but not you. You don't know how to spell for sh!t and your tourette's is acting up, but at least you are trying, and for that I must commend you. Good job window licker :up:

SteelersRule32
06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
LOL you're good. Can I have you autogragh? I have never been this close to an actual ret@ard who has any type of computer skills. I'm impressed, usually window lickers like you just mash the keys with their mangled hooves, but not you. You don't know how to spell for sh!t and your tourette's is acting up, but at least you are trying, and for that I must commend you. Good job window licker :up:

Ok, but at least I'm not a ****ing f$ggot like you. You D$ck sucking little B$tch.

Dolfan73
06-19-2006, 05:52 PM
WOW....You really are a complete and utter tool....but then again, what can I expect from someone who has a crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow as his avatar? first off you homer, Ive been member of this board for as long as you have....so where do you get that I jumped on a bandwagon?

second off, you asked who will be our running back now that #36 is retired? maybe you forget that we have Fast Willie Parker, you know him right? the guy who ran the record breaking 75yrd TD in the SB....

third, santonio has been arrested for DV in a state with a zero tolerance on DV and rigid policy when it comes to accusations of DV, so until he is convicted shut your hole about it....(btw how is that drug addict ricky williams working out for you guys?)
Bro, or should I call ya Sis? You claim to be a fan of the Dolphins, the biggest fairweather fans in the NFL and your smack is weak.

Wanna try again? Think before you open your face snatch next time. Gotta be better than what you are vomiting so far as smack....remember....your dealing with Steeler Nation here, not some jets fan.

Ricky's doing just fine. He makes the league minimum and rushed for almost 800 yards while splitting carries. Worry about your scat back, dicklick.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Ricky's doing just fine. He makes the league minimum and rushed for almost 800 yards while splitting carries. Worry about your scat back, dicklick.

Oh good another tool.....

Your smack, much like your team is weak.

Aqua4Ever04
06-19-2006, 06:03 PM
While you're quarterback is out crashing his motorcylce, the Fins will be beating you down on September 7.

Dolfan73
06-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Oh good another tool.....

Your smack, much like your team is weak.

I'm still waiting to see your smack, buddy. Or is "another tool" considered smack by Bitchburg standards?

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Dont worry guppies....the World Champions will be more than ready for you guys come Sept. 7th.Question is, will Rothlisbungler?

Its gonna be so much fun watching it turn into your nightmare as you realize that despite the minor upgrades you have made in the offseasonWhich is at least a step in the direction compared to the relatively major hits/stagnation that has been the Stealers offseason.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm still waiting to see your smack, buddy. Or is "another tool" considered smack by Bitchburg standards?

How this then....

While Ricky Williams is up in Canada smoking blunts and snorting meth and gaining 800 yards in the CFL before the dumba$$ front office for the guppies brings him back to cause even more damage to the franchise and cost them even more money and humiliation.....our QB who just hit a car face first at 45mph is already on the mend and will be tearing up your weak a$$ secondary opening night.

You fish fans, as I've stated before, are just pathetic.

I cant wait to rub it in on Sept. 8th.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Question is, will Rothlisbungler?
Which is at least a step in the direction compared to the relatively major hits/stagnation that has been the Stealers offseason.

Im curious as to what you consider "major hits" and "stagnation" with the Steelers?

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:26 PM

You will have to come up with better trash talk than "WE won the SB last year" if you expect to last in this forum.:shakeno:How about this you tool.....

Hines Ward is still with the Steelers. At least know what you are talking about before you post.How about this you idiot.....

The only WR like2god mentioned was Randell el (and his replacement), which means he said absolutely nothing about Hines Ward (unless you think Hines Ward is his replacement?). At least learn to read before you post.

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:28 PM

I know you've got more in the arsenal than that. :wink:C'mon man, jumping on him for jumping on someone for spelling/grammar mistakes??

I know you've got more in the arsenal than that.:goof:

Steel954
06-19-2006, 06:29 PM
How about this you idiot.....

The only WR like2god mentioned was Randell el (and his replacement), which means he said absolutely nothing about Hines Ward (unless you think Hines Ward is his replacement?). At least learn to read before you post.

I responded to his original post before he edited it.....so like I told like2girl, you should think before you open your face snatch....but thanks for playing....

tool

like2god
06-19-2006, 06:37 PM
WOW....You really are a complete and utter tool....but then again, what can I expect from someone who has a crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow as his avatar? You do know that isn't Ben Gay in my avatar, don't you? Or maybe you thought it was your first round draft pick who seems to love it in the bighouse, so much so that he will do just about anything to get back there so he can be passed around like a little b!tch.

first off you homer, Ive been member of this board for as long as you have....so where do you get that I jumped on a bandwagon?
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Another troll who comes to this board and uses the word "homer" way too much. Do you understand that the very fact that you are here is because you are the "homer"? Why else would you come here, except for the fact that you are a total mark for the Steelers.

And how do I know you are a bandwagon jumper? You mean that wasn't you in the pic? Your not #97? PFFFT, like I am going to believe that.

You are here because you obviously have some very deep seeded self-esteem issues, why else would you come here to talk smack? It isn't enough to just like the Steelers, noooooo, you have to make sure everyone knows it because you feel insecure in your manhood. HA maybe that's it, maybe you have pen!s envy. You feel like less than a man because when you look down at what god gave you, you see a little nubbin and it bothers you so much. Why else did you run back to the Steelers board to get your buddy? Because you are a pu$$y, plain and simple.

No balls and a tiny pecker are not a very good combination. Especially in a smack forum. :lol:

OH NO, NOT FAST WILLIE PARKER!!!! http://www.ofilmie.pl/recenzje/home_alone_gumis/home_alone_plakat.jpg

So because he has one big play in his career you feel that he is ready to carry a full load for an entire season? :sidelol: :sidelol: Talk about a homer. You might be better off with Ben Gay on his tricycle.

So if he did it in a state with less stringent policies on domestic abuse it would be okay? Are you completely ret@rded or is your judgement cloudy because you are still preoccupied with your tiny pecker?

And bravo for bringing up Ricky Williams :rolleyes2, we haven't heard that one before. :shakeno: http://files.tagworld.com/46ff5e5ff402792b4dd3aa78b3837eec7d65.gif

Bro, or should I call ya Sis? You claim to be a fan of the Dolphins, the biggest fairweather fans in the NFL and your smack is weak. My smack is weak? That had to be the gayest post I have read in a long time and you say my smack is weak? :lol: You are going to have to kick it into another gear if you want to hang around here Tiny Pecker Boy.

Steeler Nation? Who came up with that moniker? Is that a ripoff of the Boston "Redsox Nation"? Why didn't you just call yourselves what you really are "Two Guys Who Are Gay For Big Ben Club, In Association With GLAAD"?

I love the fact that you think you are scaring us with your weak attempts at smack. You might be even less intelligent than the Jill fans that we have patrolling this board. Pathetic :shakeno:

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:40 PM
About last year only reason we were the 6th seed is Ben missed four games.And the only reason the 'Phins didn't make the playoffs 3-4 years back is because Feidler got hurt and Ray Lucas bombed in his absence. And the only reason they didn't win more SBs in the '70's is because the WFL came along and outbid the 'Phins for the services of Csonka, Kiick and Warfield. So quit yer whining.

Tommy Maddox dropped two games that I'm sure the Steelers would have won if Ben had started.Which seems not to speak highly of your chances should Ben have to miss the starter.

like2god
06-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Ok, but at least I'm not a ****ing f$ggot like you. You D$ck sucking little B$tch.

Translation = http://files.tagworld.com/7d88816700ea743046659427fec609c0b468.gif

Aqua4Ever04
06-19-2006, 06:41 PM
How this then....

While Ricky Williams is up in Canada smoking blunts and snorting meth and gaining 800 yards in the CFL before the dumba$$ front office for the guppies brings him back to cause even more damage to the franchise and cost them even more money and humiliation.....our QB who just hit a car face first at 45mph is already on the mend and will be tearing up your weak a$$ secondary opening night.

HAHA! This guy is just ridiculous. How about that fact that we have gone from the 28th rated passer, to a pro bowl QB? We have a brand new secondary, one of the best fullbacks in football, a new LT and upgraded depth at the WR posistion.

What have the Steelers done in the off-season? All they did was lose one of their top DBs in Chris Hope, lost a big part of the offense in Randel El and lost thier captain and leader in Jerome Bettis. If our upgrade are minor, then your moves, or lack there of, are catostophic.

Bottom line, the Dolphins are a much better team than they were last year, and the Steelers are worse than they were in 2005.

Steel954
06-19-2006, 06:43 PM
You do know that isn't Ben Gay in my avatar, don't you? Or maybe you thought it was your first round draft pick who seems to love it in the bighouse, so much so that he will do just about anything to get back there so he can be passed around like a little b!tch.

Another troll who comes to this board and uses the word "homer" way too much. Do you understand that the very fact that you are here is because you are the "homer"? Why else would you come here, except for the fact that you are a total mark for the Steelers.

And how do I know you are a bandwagon jumper? You mean that wasn't you in the pic? Your not #97? PFFFT, like I am going to believe that.

You are here because you obviously have some very deep seeded self-esteem issues, why else would you come here to talk smack? It isn't enough to just like the Steelers, noooooo, you have to make sure everyone knows it because you feel insecure in your manhood. HA maybe that's it, maybe you have pen!s envy. You feel like less than a man because when you look down at what god gave you, you see a little nubbin and it bothers you so much. Why else did you run back to the Steelers board to get your buddy? Because you are a pu$$y, plain and simple.

No balls and a tiny pecker are not a very good combination. Especially in a smack forum. :lol:

NOT FAST WILLIE PARKER!!!! http://www.ofilmie.pl/recenzje/home_alone_gumis/home_alone_plakat.jpg

So because he has one big play in his career you feel that he is ready to carry a full load for an entire season? :sidelol: :sidelol: Talk about a homer. You might be better off with Ben Gay on his tricycle.

So if he did it in a state with less stringent policies on domestic abuse it would be okay? Are you completely ret@rded or is your judgement cloudy because you are still preoccupied with your tiny pecker?

And bravo for bringing up Ricky Williams :rolleyes2, we haven't heard that one before. :shakeno: http://files.tagworld.com/46ff5e5ff402792b4dd3aa78b3837eec7d65.gif

My smack is weak? That had to be the gayest post I have read in a long time and you say my smack is weak? :lol: You are going to have to kick it into another gear if you want to hang around here Tiny Pecker Boy.

Steeler Nation? Who came up with that moniker? Is that a ripoff of the Boston "Redsox Nation"? Why didn't you just call yourselves what you really are "Two Guys Who Are Gay For Big Ben Club, In Association With GLAAD"?

I love the fact that you think you are scaring us with your weak attempts at smack. You might be even less intelligent than the Jill fans that we have patrolling this board. Pathetic :shakeno:

You are obsessed with peckers and homosexuality huh? How many times did you watch brokeback mountain?

The only tiny pecker is the one your b/f has been shoving up your fudgehole.

Do you have anything to say about football or are you only interested in homoerotic issues?

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:47 PM
but thanks for playing....What would you know about playing... I mean, other than with yourself?

toolHey, keep your thoughts off my tool- it's for females only. And should you happen to be female, it's probably through transvestism, which doesn't count in my book either.

like2god
06-19-2006, 06:48 PM

You can't wait to rub one out on Sept. 8th?

Buddy, you can rub one out on your little window licker boyfriend anytime you want to, you don't have to wait until then. http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/xxx2.gif

like2god
06-19-2006, 06:56 PM
You are obsessed with peckers and homosexuality huh? How many times did you watch brokeback mountain?

The only tiny pecker is the one your b/f has been shoving up your fudgehole.

Do you have anything to say about football or are you only interested in homoerotic issues?

A little sensitive aren't we? I didn't mean to offend you with my comments. Hey, if you want to be gay, then by all means go right ahead and be gay. Who am I to stop you, infact I think it's wonderful that you feel so strongly about it that you would come into this forum and put yourself through the ridicule and humiliation.

And no I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain yet, do you mind if I borrow your copy? Maybe watching it will give me a better understanding of who you are as a person.

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Ok, but at least I'm not a ****ing f$ggot like you. You D$ck sucking little B$tch.Yeah, that would be a step up for trolls like you.

Dolfan73
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
How this then....

Last I checked, RW doesn't snort meth. That is a widespread problem in your beloved pittsburg, along with transexual prostitution. Do all of us members of Finheaven a favor and drag your *** back to your own site. Concentrate on having Robo-Ben starting week 1, instead of talking about something you have no idea about. Namely - Football.

like2god
06-19-2006, 07:10 PM
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_combigbenatthescene.jpg

OWNED

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Jerome Bettis, had one 100 yard game last year and it was the Bears game your right. But, Jerome Bettis was past his prime f$ggot. Willie Parker, was the Steelers starter idiot. Willie, had a 1200 yard season and did set a Super Bowl record with his 75 yard TD run. Yea, but it was all Bettis. I'm, not under valuing Bettis, to the team last year. Just saying other fans over value him. Just like Randle El. News flash f$ggot, El isn't one of our players anymore. He plays for the Redskins. Yea, he made a big play in the Super Bowl. But, he isn't a Steeler, anymore. I tend to focus on players that still play for the Steelers.
So go suck off your sorry *** coach.
As, I see from the picture of Mr. Manson, you must like it in the ***.Not a very nice way to talk about your fellow Stealers fans, 954.

like2god
06-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Where are Tiny Pecker Boy and his trusty sidekick Window Licker?

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Where are Tiny Pecker Boy and his trusty sidekick Window Licker?Hopefully, they've crawled back under their troll-rock.

like2god
06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Hopefully, they've crawled back under their troll-rock.

I doubt it. I think Tiny Pecker Boy's parents made him get off of the computer because it's dinner time and he still hasn't finished his homework. And Window Licker's parents are giving him his daily beating before they finally lock him in the attic for the night.

cnc66
06-19-2006, 08:08 PM
I doubt it. I think Tiny Pecker Boy's parents made him get off of the computer because it's dinner time and he still hasn't finished his homework. And Window Licker's parents are giving him his daily beating before they finally lock him in the attic for the night.

is that what they mean by "Flowers in the attic"..do ya think ol' wndalicka's real name is Flowers ??

EBMisfit
06-19-2006, 08:10 PM
I doubt it. I think Tiny Pecker Boy's parents made him get off of the computer because it's dinner time and he still hasn't finished his homework.That's a new one for me. I hadn't even realized that teachers assigned homework to preschool students like him.

like2god
06-19-2006, 08:19 PM
is that what they mean by "Flowers in the attic"..do ya think ol' wndalicka's real name is Flowers ??

No, I'm pretty sure his name is Corky
http://www.lehman.cuny.edu/faculty/jfleitas/bandaides/corky.gif

like2god
06-19-2006, 08:23 PM
That's a new one for me. I hadn't even realized that teachers assigned homework to preschool students like him.

Well normally they don't, but after you've spent thirteen years in the same grade, they let you take your paper, glue, glitter and macaroni home so your parents can do it for you.

Dolfan73
06-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Dude, don't disrespect Corky like that. That's just not cool.

Edit : Life goes on :D

EBMisfit
06-20-2006, 04:30 AM
Edit : Life goes on :DYes, but it would be a lot more serene if it didn't for the idiots who troll the forum.

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 10:36 AM

Steel954, this is the best smack that's been on this board in a long time, especially your description of Pompous Arse's avatar!!! :up:

like2god
06-21-2006, 12:49 PM
WOW....You really are a complete and utter tool....but then again, what can I expect from someone who has a crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow as his avatar?

Steel954, this is the best smack that's been on this board in a long time, especially your description of Pompous Arse's avatar!!! :up:

Yeah it is, it describes you to a T. "crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow"
http://myspace-858.vo.llnwd.net/00006/85/84/6824858_l.jpg

Hey Tiny Pecker Boy, good call on Kinzua. Even the freakshow was amused with your description of her. But don't let this pat on the back go to your head, you still need a ton of work on your second grade smack.

:lol:

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM

Yeah it is, it describes you to a T. "crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow"
http://myspace-858.vo.llnwd.net/00006/85/84/6824858_l.jpg

Hey Tiny Pecker Boy, good call on Kinzua. Even the freakshow was amused with your description of her. But don't let this pat on the back go to your head, you still need a ton of work on your second grade smack.

:lol:

What, no witless come-back??? The best you can do is edit the original posts to change their??? How lame! I guess you're not nearly as superior as you think you are!!! :sidelol: Just as your Carp aren't nearly as good as you think they are -- which you will find out on opening day in Pittsburgh! :lol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 01:53 PM
What, no witless come-back??? The best you can do is edit the original posts to change their??? How lame! I guess you're not nearly as superior as you think you are!!! :sidelol: Just as your Carp aren't nearly as good as you think they are -- which you will find out on opening day in Pittsburgh! :lol:

Now now Histrionic Kinzua, come with me back to your padded room (also known as the "A few facts to ponder" thread) so we can continue your therapy treatments. With our help, someday you can become a normal, healthy, contributing member of society. Unless of course you are comfortable as a 500 pound, crossdressing, schizo, freakshow.

fin1
06-21-2006, 01:55 PM

Look you stupid ape. You a steeler fan now? Typical Buttfellow loyalty. And who has the most fair weather fans Rusty Nads? Your the one who's jumping on someone else's smack cause you got zero yourself. Why don't you go back to the orangutan exhibit and blow your boyfriend at least you 'd be using your piehole for something useful.

And you rusty nads go back to your weak @ss division and pump up your home field advantage and ego so we can smack you down a second time in the playoffs, if you get there.

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Look you stupid ape. You a steeler fan now? Typical Buttfellow loyalty. And who has the most fair weather fans Rusty Nads? Your the one who's jumping on someone else's smack cause you got zero yourself. Why don't you go back to the orangutan exhibit and blow your boyfriend at least you 'd be using your piehole for something useful.

And you rusty nads go back to your weak @ss division and pump up your home field advantage and ego so we can smack you down a second time in the playoffs, if you get there.

The Steelers have been my second choice team since the days of Terry Bradshaw, sweetpea! :lol:

Keep callin' me names, junior, and I'll have to remind you that the Steelers have won 5 -- count 'em, 5 -- Super Bowls to the Carps' 2. :sidelol:

fin1
06-21-2006, 02:33 PM
The Steelers have been my second choice team since the days of Terry Bradshaw, sweetpea! :lol:

Keep callin' me names, junior, and I'll have to remind you that the Steelers have won 5 -- count 'em, 5 -- Super Bowls to the Carps' 2. :sidelol:

Nice job ape. That's some first class smack you got there. Nice to see your slowly dropping your allegience to Barfelo who has ZERO Super Bowls. But get on whatever team you want, we still have the only undefeated untied superl bowl champs that smacked your new team the steelers @ss in 1972 on their home field.

Just in case your wondering Our all time records against your teams. Hey do you have a team for each personality? Who am I talking to now?

MIAMI 50, BUFFALO 33 (1 tie)

MIAMI 11, PITTSBURGH 9

And for your other personality's boyfriend b-lurch

MIAMI 5, MINNESOTA 4

Now go back to the zoo.

cnc66
06-21-2006, 02:33 PM

hahahaha, and I could say New England is mine and WE have won three of four!!!! loooooser Buttfellow Bildo's

you are soooo weak kensue, wearing red white and blue and lying about the team you root for...hahahahaha

hafta go wash my hands after that NE lie...

fin1
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
hahahaha, and I could say New England is mine and WE have won three of four!!!! loooooser Buttfellow Bildo's

you are soooo weak kensue, wearing red white and blue and lying about the team you root for...hahahahaha

It's ok she can't use that either. (All time record)

MIAMI 47, NEW ENGLAND 34

like2god
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Now Kinzua #11, be nice to the normal person. Don't let your jealousy and hatred for all things with a brain and a pen!s get the best of you.

So you were a bandwagon jumper way back then too?

:sidelol:
While we continue to remind you that the Jills have O.

*coughHuh hmm cough*, how unprofessional of me. Forgive me for treating you as a troll instead of as my patient.

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Nice job ape. That's some first class smack you got there. Nice to see your slowly dropping your allegience to Barfelo who has ZERO Super Bowls. But get on whatever team you want, we still have the only undefeated untied superl bowl champs that smacked your new team the steelers @ss in 1972 on their home field.

Just in case your wondering Our all time records against your teams. Hey do you have a team for each personality? Who am I talking to now?

MIAMI 50, BUFFALO 33 (1 tie)

MIAMI 11, PITTSBURGH 9

And for your other personality's boyfriend b-lurch

MIAMI 5, MINNESOTA 4

Now go back to the zoo.

Too bad you were all of 3 the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl. You might remember Danny Boy getting smacked in Miami's last Super Bowl appearance, but then again, maybe not! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 02:59 PM

Put this in your pea-sized brain and let it rattle around in the emptiness:

If Miami is better than Buffalo because the Carp have won 2 Super Bowls and the Bills none, then New England is better than the Carp because they've won 3 and the Steelers are even better because they've won 5!!!

cnc66
06-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Put this in your pea-sized brain and let it rattle around in the emptiness:

If Miami is better than Buffalo because the Carp have won 2 Super Bowls and the Bills none, then New England is better than the Carp because they've won 3 and the Steelers are even better because they've won 5!!!

ok fine, I have no problem with that...YOUR team however is another story huh... it must really pull a vacuum that you don't have the ol' sweep" club to beat us down with hahahahaha

like2god
06-21-2006, 03:10 PM

Too bad you all of 3 the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl. You might remember Danny Boy getting smacked in Miami's last Super Bowl appearance, but then again, maybe not! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

It's good to see you are laughing Kinzua, but screaming nonsense at every normal person that you come in contact with is not going to help you recover any faster.

Maybe we should try a different approach. I'll post a picture of an ink blot and you tell me the first thing that pops into your head. Okay now remember, the first thing that pops into your head....

Ink blot #1

http://files.tagworld.com/57cc37de7f04fb1e495cb07fccd3f7446c5b.jpeg

fin1
06-21-2006, 03:19 PM

Too bad you were all of 3 the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl. You might remember Danny Boy getting smacked in Miami's last Super Bowl appearance, but then again, maybe not! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Still using the jack icon I see. I thought I told you to pull up those piss stained pants. Nice ape math you have there. Since I was born in '68 though would be five not three but trying to explain that to you is like trying to explain that you don't have a drinking fountain between your legs so stop drinking you own piss, ape. I saw Csonk smack the life out of your o'fer the 70's franchise.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Adding the jack icon does not make you funny.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 03:26 PM
If Miami is better than Buffalo because the Carp have won 2 Super Bowls and the Bills noneBut it's not just because of the 2-0 edge in SB wins or hasn't that fact reached that one-celled organism you call your brain? It's the Jills having more losing seasons per decade (except the '90's and even then it's a close 2 to 3 differential) than Miami has since the merger. It's having to add up Barfalo's first and second place finishes in the AFC East just to equal the number of Miami's 1st place finishes. It's how Miami has never gone more than 4 years (twice) without making the playoffs, while the Jills have had playoff droughts of 4, 5, 6, and 6 years. It's how even in Barfalo's one brief moment of glory, when it finding new and creative ways to lose the SB, Miami was still regularly making the playoffs and a better team than Barfalo had been at any other time.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 03:29 PM
http://files.tagworld.com/57cc37de7f04fb1e495cb07fccd3f7446c5b.jpegI'm not sure any self-respecting monkey would let Barfalo do that. So they must have waited until after the monkey was dead, adding monkey necrophilia to their offenses.

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure any self-respecting monkey would let Barfalo do that. So they must have waited until after the monkey was dead, adding monkey necrophilia to their offenses.I heard they're as popular as wings up there.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 03:54 PM

Too bad you were all of 3 the last time the Carp won a Super Bowl. You might remember Danny Boy getting smacked in Miami's last Super Bowl appearance, but then again, maybe not! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:And maybe you can remember the entire Barfalo Jills team being smacked around in at least three of four straight SBs, but then again, maybe you've long buried that part of their horrible past deep within your subconcious. Just how many fond SB memories does Barfalo have? Maybe Don Beebe running down Leon Lett? Oh, wait, that only saved the game from becoming a 59-17 blowout instead of a 52-17 blowout. Or maybe it was Norwood's shank right in the only SB in which the Jills had a chance? Or could it have been Thurman Thomas misplacing his helmet to begin SB XXVI and finished with a paltry 13 yards on 10 carries? Of course, he redeemed himself the next two years by increasing those numbers to 19 yards and 11 carries and then 37 yards on 16 carries, but, alas, such numbers also came with three fumbles.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
The Steelers have been my second choice team since the days of Terry Bradshaw, sweetpea!And if the Raiders had won the SB a couple (give or take a few) years back, we'd be hearing how they were her/his/its second team since the days of Lamonica and Biletnikoff.:rolleyes2 In the future, please try to choose one team and stick with them, as your bandwagon approach doesn't impress any of us.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah it is, it describes you to a T. "crossdressing, nontalented, freakshow"Well, she/he/it did mention a "Pompous Arse", which was obviously self-referential.