PDA

View Full Version : New Rap CD!

Fin Fan in Cali
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM
One of my employees has a new rap cd out, and it's on his website. His name Is Bassem G. I also refer to him as "G Money".The cd is 12.00, and fair warning it has "Explicit Lyrics" as well. His website is bassemg.com I am not linking the site because of the lyrics, but you want to check it out on your own you are more then welcome.

playmaker1
06-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Is he good? Who does he sound like? I love underground hip hop, so I'm interested

Nappy Roots
06-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Is he good? Who does he sound like? I love underground hip hop, so I'm interested

i was listening to some. he isnt the norm underground really. im not a fan of his flow or lyrics at all. no offense FFIC, just being truthful.

Fin Fan in Cali
06-12-2006, 11:41 PM
i was listening to some. he isnt the norm underground really. im not a fan of his flow or lyrics at all. no offense FFIC, just being truthful.No problem. I respect your opinion. I am not into rap myself, just trying to help him out. He is doing all this on his own, trying to get his music out there. He is 22.

Nappy Roots
06-12-2006, 11:56 PM
No problem. I respect your opinion. I am not into rap myself, just trying to help him out. He is doing all this on his own, trying to get his music out there. He is 22.

thats cool, gotta respect someone willing to put in the work..

Nappy Roots
06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
i do wanna say as too, people can improve, specially young MCs. improving on flow can happen over time. Lyrically its a little harder. Using people go the opposite way.

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 12:03 AM
He has a big heart, works hard, and if he could just get a break and hook up with a good producer, who knows. As is boss I wish him the best, and want him to succeed, even if it means a lose a great employee.:wink:

Nappy Roots
06-13-2006, 12:05 AM
He has a big heart, works hard, and if he could just get a break and hook up with a good producer, who knows. As is boss I wish him the best, and want him to succeed, even if it means a lose a great employee.:wink:

hopefully things work out. keep us updated in the future on him

ShaqandWade323
06-13-2006, 12:07 AM
I got an uncle who works in a recording studio, helps with the production and all that stuff, he's worked with Nas, Jay-Z, and Kanye but it's in Chicago. I hope he makes it, sounds like a good guy.

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 12:09 AM
He is a good man, stayed away from gangs, to persue his music career, and took care of his mom's. His dad died when he was young, so from an early age, he and his brother had to grow up fast.

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Iv been looking on his site, and listening to his stuff. I actually really like it. Its raw, but he has alot of talent. It is a nice site also.

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 12:16 AM
He is a good man, stayed away from gangs, to persue his music career, and took care of his mom's. His dad died when he was young, so from an early age, he and his brother had to grow up fast.

I read that in his bio. sounds like he has his head on straight

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Iv been looking on his site, and listening to his stuff. I actually really like it. Its raw, but he has alot of talent. It is a nice site also.He had a guy put that together for him, but I believe the all the primary ideas for the art is his ideas. He has come up with the ideas for his album cover himself. He wants to get set up on Myspace, but no idea on how to do it.

Nappy Roots
06-13-2006, 12:17 AM
He had a guy put that together for him, but I believe the all the primary ideas for the art is his ideas. He has come up with the ideas for his album cover himself. He wants to get set up on Myspace, but no idea on how to do it.

oh thats extremely easy. he should definitly set up an account. more exposure the better......

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 12:21 AM
He had a guy put that together for him, but I believe the all the primary ideas for the art is his ideas. He has come up with the ideas for his album cover himself. He wants to get set up on Myspace, but no idea on how to do it.

I'm on myspace all the time looking at rappers. I don't think it is that hard to set up, but it is a great source of marketing and PR

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 12:22 AM
I'm on myspace all the time looking at rappers. I don't think it is that hard to set up, but it is a great source of marketing and PRThat's what I told him. He will get there. The money he makes he puts back into marketing or the music.

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 12:30 AM
That's what I told him. He will get there. The money he makes he puts back into marketing or the music.

good for him. I think he has alot of talent