PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen 2 hour premiere tonight

playmaker1
06-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I didnt see anything about this yet, not sure if anyone watched it last season but the new one is on tonight.

http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 12:46 AM
well it was a good one tonight if ya'll missed it

UltraDol-Fan
06-13-2006, 09:01 AM
I watched it all last season and enjoyed it, Chef Ramsey is awesome. So far this year looks to be almost identical. Me and my wife have decided that all the customers of the restaraunt are actors, no way anyone waits that long for food...

A Wing Pilot
06-13-2006, 09:15 AM
I agree with the waiting, either that or the fact that they just want to be on TV. Man Ramesy is a real ***-hole. The most disgusting thing was that guy sweating in the food, I thought I was going to puke!!!!

Dubfire
06-22-2006, 09:22 PM
First off, why the hell would ANYONE want to go eat there?

The chances of you actually getting fed are about 80 to 1.

Chef Ramsey is on steroids. He has to be. I have two brothers that are now Executive Chefs at local country clubs and throughout their careers, they have worked under some rabid *******s. But Ramsey takes it to a whole different level.

I know it makes for good TV but it's a little bit much at times.

Yet I still Tivo it and watch every week.:lol:

playmaker1
06-23-2006, 01:16 AM
I just finished culinay school, and work in a restaurent. I like the show because Iv actually worked for a few chefs who are a** holes like that. The thing with the show is they put some people who don't understand how a real kitchen works, thats why he yells at them. I don't blam him, If I was running that kitchen and those people were bringin me plates that tased/looked like crap I wouldn't want to serve them either, because people would put my name on them just cuz I ran the place. Its a pride thing. Thats why I like the show. You can see the people that understand how things really work. But there are some real good people on it this year, almost all of them have real experience this season unlike how only a few had it last year.

DolphinDevil28
06-23-2006, 02:02 AM
I just finished culinay school, and work in a restaurent. I like the show because Iv actually worked for a few chefs who are a** holes like that. The thing with the show is they put some people who don't understand how a real kitchen works, thats why he yells at them. I don't blam him, If I was running that kitchen and those people were bringin me plates that tased/looked like crap I wouldn't want to serve them either, because people would put my name on them just cuz I ran the place. Its a pride thing. Thats why I like the show. You can see the people that understand how things really work. But there are some real good people on it this year, almost all of them have real experience this season unlike how only a few had it last year.

Dude, somewhere, somehow, down the line we are related.

I'm in journalism, but I love to cook and I always have people showing up at our apartment wanting me to cook for them. :lol:

HysterikiLL
06-23-2006, 02:16 AM
I'm pretty sure the customers are invited to the restaurant, given the terms that cameras and crew will be baraging around everywhere, the meals will take long and may be gross, yet they will be free, and that they may be asked to give comments on tv. No way they sign releases prior to their meals, when everyone is pissed off.

Scrap
06-23-2006, 07:11 AM
I've never watched the show, but based on the previews I'd have to kick his tail if I was on that show. It's just cooking. I would get kicked off of the show before taking the crap he gives those people.