PDA

View Full Version : Carnival Cruise help...

banzaitrey
06-13-2006, 02:16 AM
My family and I are thinking of going on a cruise on the Carnival "Fantasy" July 8 for 5 days...It will be going to Grand Turks,Half Moon Cay, and Nassau...Have any of yall traveled on this ship or been to these places...If so...Could yall give me the up's and down's and she ship or the places we will be going to...

A Wing Pilot
06-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Pleae call my Inlaws. The run the largest independent cruise franchise, and can get you the best deal especially if you tell them there son in law sent you there (Ask for ron or cheryl). I go on at least 2-3 cruises a year (not this year though :( ) It is hands down my favorite type of vacation!!!!

Phone: (954) 227-7772 or Toll Free: (877) 227-7775

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 07:45 AM
My wife just had a cruise on Royal Carb a month ago, she said Nassau was a dump (Royal Carb's place), they also screwed up the room on the ship, they were to have a 3 bedroom room and they over booked and one of her friend ended up having to stay by herself.

Cruises are one of those things like the Yankees, you either love them or hate them!

A Wing Pilot
06-13-2006, 08:08 AM
shes better off having stayed in a room by herself the third bed actually drops down from the ceiling, and cramps an already small room. If she complained to her travel agent as well as the pursers desk usually they will remedy the situation, or give her a discount on her next cruise. I went on a norweigan cruise last year and had a similar issue, I went to the pursers desk and complained. a week later in the mail i got a coucher for $750 of my next cruise (which is a significant amount)

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 08:16 AM
shes better off having stayed in a room by herself the third bed actually drops down from the ceiling, and cramps an already small room. If she complained to her travel agent as well as the pursers desk usually they will remedy the situation, or give her a discount on her next cruise. I went on a norweigan cruise last year and had a similar issue, I went to the pursers desk and complained. a week later in the mail i got a coucher for $750 of my next cruise (which is a significant amount)

They did, the purser said to write a letter to some guy at Royal Cr, so they did, they have not heard anything as of yet.

A Wing Pilot
06-13-2006, 09:14 AM
They did, the purser said to write a letter to some guy at Royal Cr, so they did, they have not heard anything as of yet.

PM me the info I'll ask my in-laws to help out

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 09:20 AM

I'll get all the info from my wife tonight, thanks

Majpain
06-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Norwiegan free style crusing is the best.

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 03:21 PM

Its funny, we got a letter back today from Royal Ca.

They blamed it all on Coast Guard Regulations and the Travel agency they went thru.

That's all and good, but the travel agency went thru them.

They got not a dime!

Juat a quote (we genuinely apologize for any disappointment you experienced due to miscommunication during the reservation stage.)

????????

UltraDol-Fan
06-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Pleae call my Inlaws. The run the largest independent cruise franchise, and can get you the best deal especially if you tell them there son in law sent you there (Ask for ron or cheryl). I go on at least 2-3 cruises a year (not this year though :( ) It is hands down my favorite type of vacation!!!!

Phone: (954) 227-7772 or Toll Free: (877) 227-7775

:lol: I picture this conversation going something like this.

"yeah, I'm calling for a cruise. I got your number from A Wing Pilot.

From Who?

You know, A Wing Pilot... Hello?"

:lol:

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 03:30 PM

From Who?

:sidelol: You forgot the part when they ask for the name on the credit card! banzaitrey
Who?????? Dial tone!!!!!!!!!!!

playmaker1
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM

From Who?

:sidelol:

banzaitrey
06-13-2006, 09:37 PM
i think we are getting a very good deal because my Mom works at Fedex and we are getting discounted through Fedex...

A Wing Pilot
06-13-2006, 09:43 PM
LOL

NJ,

still forward me the info ( with back story) because of the Volume they have they deal direct with one of the VP's. Let me at least try to play outr my hand to see if I come to the same conclusion

BE GOOD
06-13-2006, 11:56 PM
I'm goin on Carnival Destiny August 13-20. San Juan, Aruba, Barbados, Saint Thomas, and Dominaca. My frist cruise ever can't wait.

Roman529
06-14-2006, 01:03 AM
I have never been on a cruise. :boohoo:

I'll just have to fill the tub with Mr. Bubbles and pretend I am on the Seas. :D

Amars
06-14-2006, 01:12 AM
I have never been on a cruise. :boohoo:

I'll just have to fill the tub with Mr. Bubbles and pretend I am on the Seas. :D

Same here.

The only cruise I've been on is a cruise to the store to buy BEER