PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget Father's Day Sunday!

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Just a reminder not to forget about Father's Day Sunday!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Going for a nice long morning Mountain Bike ride without about 13 other fathers, then a beer or two before hitting home!

We also do it on Thanksgiving Morning!

Amars
06-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Going for a nice long morning Mountain Bike ride without about 13 other fathers, then a beer or two before hitting home!

We also do it on Thanksgiving Morning!

Nice

Baxter
06-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Anyone got any tips on what to get a Father for Fathersday. I was thinking of taking back all the Tools I have borrowed over the years.:)

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Anyone got any tips on what to get a Father for Fathersday. I was thinking of taking back all the Tools I have borrowed over the years.:)

A card was always enough for me, I think its a stupid holiday. You should tell your dad you love him all the time, Same as mothers day.

What does he like to do?? If he likes to bowl, take him bowling, likes baseball, take him to a game. Moments spent with your kids are the best presents a father can get.

Plus a long bike ride and a few beers alone early in the day!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
06-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Sending a card for my dad, and barbecueing for the Father in Law.:wink:

Baxter
06-13-2006, 12:00 PM
A card was always enough for me, I think its a stupid holiday. You should tell your dad you love him all the time, Same as mothers day.

What does he like to do?? If he likes to bowl, take him bowling, likes baseball, take him to a game. Moments spent with your kids are the best presents a father can get.

Plus a long bike ride and a few beers alone early in the day!:wink: If I ever told him that he would call me a queer... I'll just get him a card a gift certificate to Lowes.

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 12:05 PM
If I ever told him that he would call me a queer... I'll just get him a card a gift certificate to Lowes.

The truth shall set you free!!!!:lol:

Baxter
06-13-2006, 12:13 PM
The truth shall set you free!!!!:lol:
:DI am married thank you very much, to a beautiful lady.

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 12:14 PM
:DI am married thank you very much, to a beautiful lady.

I was only joking! But I think you know me well enough now to know that!:rolleyes:

Baxter
06-13-2006, 12:18 PM
I was only joking! But I think you know me well enough now to know that!:rolleyes:
:D I know I just like to mention that my wife is good looking...
I am a fat guy who married a hot lady, Kind of like that King of Queens show.
dont know how it happened

NJFINSFAN1
06-13-2006, 12:26 PM
:D I know I just like to mention that my wife is good looking...
I am a fat guy who married a hot lady, Kind of like that King of Queens show.
dont know how it happened

Must have been the Tool you got from your father!:rolleyes:

Baxter
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Must have been the Tool you got from your father!:rolleyes:
:sidelol:Thank Jeebus that I dont know.