PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh

flip
06-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Well this is gonna probably be sent to the spam area because all my stuff does since i HATE cully but.... remember when culpeepee had the 2 best recievers in the nfl and did NOTHING if you have no clue who they were thats Randy Moss and Chris Carter he was also in 100% perfect condition too he also had Dennis Green then too so why do you people think he is gonna be some kind of god here lets just all pull for Joey to out perform culpeepee k i know i am

phinphan896
06-13-2006, 07:58 PM
If you don\'t agree with a poster, ignore them. Don\'t attack them.

Well this is gonna probably be sent to the spam area because all my stuff does since i HATE cully but.... remember when culpeepee had the 2 best recievers in the nfl and did NOTHING if you have no clue who they were thats Randy Moss and Chris Carter he was also in 100% perfect condition too he also had Dennis Green then too so why do you people think he is gonna be some kind of god here lets just all pull for Joey to out perform culpeepee k i know i am
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, ur an idiot

Celtkin
06-13-2006, 07:59 PM

:confused:

Lappy
06-13-2006, 07:59 PM

Are you a dolphin fan?

DolphinDevil28
06-13-2006, 08:01 PM
I like spaghetti.

Shula Come Back!
06-13-2006, 08:04 PM
:sidelol::sidelol:
I like spaghetti.

Shula Come Back!
06-13-2006, 08:05 PM

Well, I'm gonna probably be sent to hell for this but.... I think even Jesus Christ hates you!!!

icephinfan
06-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I like spaghetti.

With a touch of....:spam: .....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
06-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Well, I'm gonna probably be sent to hell for this but.... I think even Jesus Christ hates you!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lappy
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM
I like spaghetti.

I heard Daunte eats spaghetti. :D

HybridPHIN 23
06-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Daunte with Cris Carter ? What was he like 23 then ? Who cares.
He had a Huge season with Nate Burleson, Randy Moss and Kelly Campbell in 2004.

TotoreMexico
06-14-2006, 01:44 AM
With a touch of....:spam: .....:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:lol:

Straztheman
06-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Man that guy is dumb. I live in Detriot and joey SUCKED i would much rather see cullpepper than joey as many of you would. And by the way its CULLPEPPER and not culpeepeee

cnc66
06-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Man that guy is dumb. I live in Detriot and joey SUCKED i would much rather see cullpepper than joey as many of you would. And by the way its CULLPEPPER and not culpeepeee

sure he is...when you are like twelve years old...

we don't care what you think loser boy, You need to worry about your own sorry azzed franchise.

hahahaha, these guys crack me up.:sidelol:

Mike13
06-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Please remove head from *** before posting.

Baxter
06-16-2006, 01:44 PM
sure he is...when you are like twelve years old...

we don't care what you think loser boy, You need to worry about your own sorry azzed franchise.

hahahaha, these guys crack me up.:sidelol: Calling him Loser because he is only 14 is just stupid.:shakeno: You should say something to the person that posted this thread, rather than Straztheman for commenting on it. What he said wasnt even stupid.

cnc66
06-21-2006, 12:00 PM
"I" have an apology to make.

I misread and insulted Straztheman using the lame "age" card. Furthermore, I called him a "loser boy" and accused him of being a Lions fan...three strikes I'm out. Please accept my sincere apologies Mr. Straztheman, I will attempt to read more carefully in the future.

Straztheman
06-21-2006, 04:47 PM
I accept. No promblems lets just forget about it.