PDA

View Full Version : Split from: "Bennie Anderson RG signed by fins"

'Phins & 'Canes
06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I have watched him play in several games. and i am happy top see him go. yall have only read "he was good for the ravens a few years back" and think hes going to be good for you, but he wont. hes below average, and only usefull if your current starter sucks really really bad (which from what i hear may be the case).

Or maybe Buffalo just sucks and so he sucked by association. Maybe that's it. :sidelol:

ch19079
06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Or maybe Buffalo just sucks and so he sucked by association. Maybe that's it. :sidelol: well, we didn't play very well, i will give you that, but from what i saw, Bennie was definatly part of the problem.

Kinzua
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
The Fish signed Bennie Anderson, and Miami fans think he's "a good lineman"??? That's too funny for words!!! :sidelol:

Bennie Anderson was an adequate run blocker at best, but a lousy pass blocker. He's big, but he's not very quick -- a road grader. Now, maybe that fits Ronnie Brown's running style, but it isn't Willis' style, and his lack of pass blocking really hurt the Bills passing game last year as the Bills' QBs were constantly hurried, forced out of the pocket, or sent running. At one time, the Bills tried Mike Williams at guard which kind of tells you how poorly BA played at times. Now, maybe your OL coach is a magician or maybe your center and tackle are so superior that they can cover for Bennie, but if this guy is your starter, then it will be a long season for your QBs. Don't count on Daunte or Joey throwing many long passes when Bennie's in the game!!:sidelol:

Bennie didn't have any off-field "issues"; he was cut because B-lo is looking for quicker, more athletic linemen more suited to their new offense, and the FA linemen they acquired as well as the youngsters on the roster have shown enough to make it clear that Anderson wasn't going to make the team. They cut him to give the other linemen more reps.

Enjoy Bennie!!! :sidelol:

Spray Mucus
06-14-2006, 04:15 PM
The Fish signed Bennie Anderson, and Miami fans think he's "a good lineman"??? That's too funny for words!!! :sidelol:

Bennie Anderson was an adequate run blocker at best, but a lousy pass blocker. He's big, but he's not very quick -- a road grader. Now, maybe that fits Ronnie Brown's running style, but it isn't Willis' style, and his lack of pass blocking really hurt the Bills passing game last year as the Bills' QBs were constantly hurried, forced out of the pocket, or sent running. At one time, the Bills tried Mike Williams at guard which kind of tells you how poorly BA played at times. Now, maybe your OL coach is a magician or maybe your center and tackle are so superior that they can cover for Bennie, but if this guy is your starter, then it will be a long season for your QBs. Don't count on Daunte or Joey throwing many long passes when Bennie's in the game!!:sidelol:

Bennie didn't have any off-field "issues"; he was cut because B-lo is looking for quicker, more athletic linemen more suited to their new offense, and the FA linemen they acquired as well as the youngsters on the roster have shown enough to make it clear that Anderson wasn't going to make the team. They cut him to give the other linemen more reps.

this was a nice thread until she starts with her DEPTHS talk.

give her a month to think about thigs.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/Sango_Miroku_belong/Family%20guy/thth8yryg5.gif of the Baffalo Bill nature

'Phins & 'Canes
06-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Now, when was the last time a Fish team made the AFC Conference championship game? Oh, yeah, 1992. Da Bills kicked the Fishies' sorry little tailfins 29-10! That was right before your memorable 52-17 thrashing by Dallas in super bowl 27 right? Nine turnovers? :sidelol:

Super Bowl XXV: L 20-19
Super Bowl XXVI: L 37-24
Super Bowl XXVII: L 52-17
Super Bowl XXVIII: L 30-13

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
06-14-2006, 07:06 PM
this was a nice thread until she starts with her DEPTHS talk.

give her a month to think about thigs.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/Sango_Miroku_belong/Family%20guy/thth8yryg5.gif of the Baffalo Bill nature

For what? Smilies? For laughing at Dolfans who call their team's signing of the worst oline man on one of last year's worst olines a "good move"?

That the Fish signed Bennie Anderson, even as a backup, shows far they have to go to be a serious playoff contender -- no matter what the media boys say.

BBsuck
06-14-2006, 08:02 PM

Not all of us are happy about Bennie.....He came from Buffalo nuff said...get rid of him :fire:

miaD5499
06-14-2006, 08:13 PM
For what? Smilies? For laughing at Dolfans who call their team's signing of the worst oline man on one of last year's worst olines a "good move"?

That the Fish signed Bennie Anderson, even as a backup, shows far they have to go to be a serious playoff contender -- no matter what the media boys say.

Hudson Houk is the best oline coach in the league, im sure we will see a vast improvement from the sht show that was ran in buffalo...you started staying that he was a decent run blocker and then you started bashing him, the problem for the bills wasnt BA but it was just simply the whole team....winning enviorments call for players to step it up because every single minute of playing time is earned, we arnt calling on him to be our savior on the oline its just to add depth and we have mike pearson so unless BA steps it up i dont think we are going to have any problems

steeda
06-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Not all of us are happy about Bennie.....He came from Buffalo nuff said...get rid of him :fire:

Exactly the way I feel. Buffalo's line sucked *** last year. I don't want this guy on the fins.

Kinzua
06-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Hudson Houk is the best oline coach in the league, im sure we will see a vast improvement from the sht show that was ran in buffalo...you started staying that he was a decent run blocker and then you started bashing him, the problem for the bills wasnt BA but it was just simply the whole team....winning enviorments call for players to step it up because every single minute of playing time is earned, we arnt calling on him to be our savior on the oline its just to add depth and we have mike pearson so unless BA steps it up i dont think we are going to have any problems

Right. :sidelol: That Miami would even sign this guy says tons about the quality of the offensive linemen the Fish have on their team. It obviously isn't nearly as good as Miami fans think it is. If Bennie is "competition" for McKinney, then McKinney is one sorry puppy of a guard.

The Bills have a great offensive line coach in McNally, and he couldn't do anything much with Bennie, but I forgot, Nick is GOD and can do anything, including turning water into wine and Bennie Anderson into a decent NFL guard.

If Bennie sees significant action in the season opener in Pitt, Culpepper or Harrington will be lucky to survive the game! :sidelol:

miaD5499
06-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Right. :sidelol: That Miami would even sign this guy says tons about the quality of the offensive linemen the Fish have on their team. It obviously isn't nearly as good as Miami fans think it is. If Bennie is "competition" for McKinney, then McKinney is one sorry puppy of a guard.

The Bills have a great offensive line coach in McNally, and he couldn't do anything much with Bennie, but I forgot, Nick is GOD and can do anything, including turning water into wine and Bennie Anderson into a decent NFL guard.

If Bennie sees significant action in the season opener in Pitt, Culpepper or Harrington will be lucky to survive the game! :sidelol:

well considering hudson houk did make a san diego chargers oline a few years back that was before the season at best decent into one of the best olines in the league and then come to miami and improve the oline greatly im sure its not that crazy to say that he can whoop BA into a better player, you have to understand that BA wasnt the problem the whole team was the problem the whole oline sucked not just BA, and im not going to completely deffend him cuz i didnt really pay attention to what he did on the bills for the past few years but to start saying that haha the dolphins arnt even playoff contenders if they are interested in this guy could be the most riddiculous thing i have ever heard, typical bill fan i guess is the only way to say it

BLITZKRIEG
06-15-2006, 12:25 PM

McNally???....Yeah, he's worked wonders in Buffalo thus far. He should be very proud of building that pathetic excuse of an OL in Buffalo.:lol:

In all reality, the Bills OL has become worse since the addition of McNally. He's had plenty of time to build a strong unit, yet every season the Bills OL ends up being one of the worst in the NFL. It's funny how all of these players the Bills keep shuffling around on the OL, go to Buffalo and become worse all of a sudden....

The man is a genius, and it shows!!!....

If Bennie ends up starting in Miami at RG, it will be because he earned the job, not just because he signed a contract. Houck wont start anyone he thinks isn't capable of handling the job. Anderson included....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

motormeat0170
06-15-2006, 01:38 PM

You're right, Nick can do alot of things... He will cure the Bill's fans' long painful quest to be competitive again by helping with the efforts to be re-located to L.A. Unfortunately he can't cure your fetish for farm animal love though....:eek:

B-LO, BABY
06-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Please...the Dolphins have a rich history of picking up Buffalo's castaways:

Sammy Morris
Jamie Nails
Bennie Anderson
Mike Mularkey
A 37-year-old Thurman Thomas
Traveres Tillman
Ray Hill

byroan
06-15-2006, 02:22 PM

Sammy Morris
Jamie Nails
Bennie Anderson
Mike Mularkey
Traveres Tillman
Ray Hill

And the Bills picked up Greg Jerman. What's your point?

B-LO, BABY
06-15-2006, 02:37 PM
And the Bills picked up Greg Jerman. What's your point?
That Miami has been doing it for years.

Mike13
06-15-2006, 02:41 PM

Sammy Morris
Jamie Nails
Bennie Anderson
Mike Mularkey
Traveres Tillman
Ray Hill

Didn't Mularkey leave out of his own free will? and you are bashing Thurman Thomas, the guy was a great RB.

B-LO, BABY
06-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Didn't Mularkey leave out of his own free will? and you are bashing Thurman Thomas, the guy was a great RB.
Mularkey was, for the most part, forced out. Levy told him that he couldn't hire any of his own assistants and he had to fire the ones he had hired. No coach in the league, to my knowledge, has this little power.

Don't get me wrong -- I love Thurman Thomas. He is probably my favorite player ever. That doesn't change the fact that Miami picked him up after Buffalo cut him (which I hated, by the way). I loved how he didn't make the trip to Buffalo when he had that hamstring injury. He knew a part of him would've died inside if he walked into RWS with a Fins jersey. He will always be a Bill and just went to Miami to make a few bucks close to his home (Orlando).

Still, though, another example of the Fins picking up a discarded Bill.

fin1
06-15-2006, 03:53 PM

It doesn't matter how much time your jilly men have ape they still can't complete a pass cause who they gonna throw to?

Still using the jack icon I see. Having fun with your new toy?

fin1
06-15-2006, 03:57 PM
You're right, Nick can do alot of things... He will cure the Bill's fans' long painful quest to be competitive again by helping with the efforts to be re-located to L.A. Unfortunately he can't cure your fetish for farm animal love though....:eek:

Careful the ape will send the billy goat over to eat your grass.:lol:

Kinzua
06-15-2006, 05:31 PM
McNally???....Yeah, he's worked wonders in Buffalo thus far. He should be very proud of building that pathetic excuse of an OL in Buffalo.:lol:

In all reality, the Bills OL has become worse since the addition of McNally. He's had plenty of time to build a strong unit, yet every season the Bills OL ends up being one of the worst in the NFL. It's funny how all of these players the Bills keep shuffling around on the OL, go to Buffalo and become worse all of a sudden....

The man is a genius, and it shows!!!....

If Bennie ends up starting in Miami at RG, it will be because he earned the job, not just because he signed a contract. Houck wont start anyone he thinks isn't capable of handling the job. Anderson included....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

If Bennie is better than McKinney, your QBs are gonna be runnin' for their lives!!! :sidelol:

Kinzua
06-15-2006, 05:47 PM
De-Nile isn't just a river in Egypt. It's the state of the Dollfan Faithful's collective minds!!!

Good grief, 81% of the respondents to the poll on "will Seth McKinney win the RG spot?" said "NO"!!! Unless Saban pulls a very large bunny out of his fedora, that means they think Bennie Anderson will start! Good grief!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
06-15-2006, 06:17 PM
De-Nile isn't just a river in Egypt. It's the state of the Dollfan Faithful's collective minds!!!

Good grief, 81% of the respondents to the poll on "will Seth McKinney win the RG spot?" said "NO"!!! Unless Saban pulls a very large bunny out of his fedora, that means they think Bennie Anderson will start! Good grief!

Dumb-@ss isn't just my opinion of you, it is shared by the rest of FinHeaven!!!!

99% of the people here think your thoughts and opinions are laughable.

Bennie was brought here to add depth and to bring a little competition to Dolphin camp, if he wins the job great, if not who cares? Why do you waste sooo much time here analyzing our team's every move. Are the expectations in Barfalo really that dismal? Or are you slowly becoming a Dolphin fan, you have been here so long and so often that you want to start rooting for a real NFL team. I think that might be it, glad to have you on board. The Dolphins always needed a 500 pound piece of trailor trash as a fan, you'll be perfect for the part.
:dolphins: :welcome:

FinFrenzy
06-16-2006, 09:09 AM

Sammy Morris
Jamie Nails
Bennie Anderson
Mike Mularkey
Traveres Tillman
Ray Hill

Ofcourse....your players want to play for MIAMI..we have to say no most of the time though. :evil:

FinFrenzy
06-16-2006, 09:13 AM

Your stupidity is shining once again a$$ princess.

Mckinney is a center trying to play guard full time.

Anderson is here for depth...or did you miss that part to?

Do you read parts of an article or just one article and than believe you know it all??

FinaticalOne
06-16-2006, 10:40 AM

The one thing you are too STUPID to realize is our o-line had pretty good success last year when McKinney was a starter for us. If Bennie beats him out, that means we've upgraded. It doesn't matter if it's a slight or major upgrade, it's still an upgrade. It doesn't matter how bad he played for your guys, we have the coaching staff to bring the best out of our players, your team lacks that.

Bennie is a road grader that needs work on pass protection, that is a fact; and if he ends up starting, he will be on the right side which is where we like to run the ball alot. McKinney is far from a road grader, he is weak, gets pushed back into the backfield too often.

We'll take Bennie, and Hudson Houck will show your weak @$$ team how it's done. :lol:

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 03:34 PM

or it could mean they think Toledo will win the spot.

I find it funny how all those who left Bafr was pretty much the main reason why that unit sucked... "Bennie Anderson was the reason why your O-line sucked"... "MM was the reason why we tanked the season" excuse after pitafull excuse. If the fins where STUPID enough to trade for Loserman, then you'd tell us how he ruined your season and how he's a worthless sack (which he is)... give me a eff'in break!

so pull that douche out of surgically corrected cooter and stick it in your mouth.

steeda
06-16-2006, 04:33 PM
so pull that douche out of surgically corrected cooter and stick it in your mouth.
post of the day :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

GO FINS :dolphins:

like2god
06-16-2006, 04:56 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Once again, you have outdone yourself. :lol:

Kinzua
06-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Dumb-@ss isn't just my opinion of you, it is shared by the rest of FinHeaven!!!!

99% of the people here think your thoughts and opinions are laughable.

Bennie was brought here to add depth and to bring a little competition to Dolphin camp, if he wins the job great, if not who cares? Why do you waste sooo much time here analyzing our team's every move. Are the expectations in Barfalo really that dismal? Or are you slowly becoming a Dolphin fan, you have been here so long and so often that you want to start rooting for a real NFL team. I think that might be it, glad to have you on board. The Dolphins always needed a 500 pound piece of trailor trash as a fan, you'll be perfect for the part.
:dolphins: :welcome:

Oh, I'm crushed ... NOT! :sidelol:

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh, I'm crushed ... NOT! :sidelol:.

that was a great comeback..

right up there with "Your mom" or "No you are"

hit yourself, you un original piece of sh!t.

like2god
06-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh, I'm crushed ... NOT! :sidelol:

You may not be now, but if you add any more big macs to that 500 pound frame of yours, your internal organs will be the things that are crushed.

Maybe you should stop using the :sidelol: so much and use something a little more representative of your "condition". Maybe something like this :fatman:.

EBMisfit
06-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I find it funny how all those who left Bafr was pretty much the main reason why that unit sucked... "Bennie Anderson was the reason why your O-line sucked"... "MM was the reason why we tanked the season" excuse after pitafull excuse.Yeah, it's odd how all of Barfalo's problems last year can be traced to players or coaches who are no longer on the team... but this can be done only after said players or coaches are no longer with the team.

Dolfan984
06-17-2006, 02:32 AM

Sammy Morris
Jamie Nails
Bennie Anderson
Mike Mularkey
Traveres Tillman
Ray Hill

Hey Sammy Morris is pretty decent and you know that. Jamie Nails was bad for Buffalo but he was pretty damn good in 2002 before he tore his achillies (I saw it happen live :( )

Mularkey was hired by buffalo because he was a really good offensive coordinator. There's a reason he's not a head coach anymore but he's still a very experienced offensive coordinator.

It's not like everyone the Phins got from Buffalo are horrible. If it was a list of purely bad players, then you'd have a point.

Kinzua
06-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey Sammy Morris is pretty decent and you know that. Jamie Nails was bad for Buffalo but he was pretty damn good in 2002 before he tore his achillies (I saw it happen live :( )

Mularkey was hired by buffalo because he was a really good offensive coordinator. There's a reason he's not a head coach anymore but he's still a very experienced offensive coordinator.

It's not like everyone the Phins got from Buffalo are horrible. If it was a list of purely bad players, then you'd have a point.

That's true.

Sammy is a decent backup RB, and teams need those kind of players because they can't afford the luxury of two top-notch RBs. I think Mularkey is a decent OC. I think that he was pressured by his boss, TD, into doing some things that he wouldn't have done (like starting JP in September when he clearly wasn't ready to start), but hey, da boss is da boss, right. Jamie Nails seemed to be having a good season (like Thurman, he might have been a cap casualty, but I'm not sure) before he was injured.

That said, however, Bennie Anderson is not good. He's an okay run blocker but a lousy pass protector. That was the knock on him in Baltimore, and we Buffalo fans found that out first hand last year. So did our QBs; Holcomb suffered a concussion in the KC game because Bennie missed a block.

If Miami is supposed to be a "favorite" for the SB, it has to have a good oline, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Moving McKinney to RG and Hadnot to C indicates that somebody -- ie, McKinney -- wasn't doing well. If Miami is looking at Anderson as serious competiton to McKinney, then Miami's line is far worse than fans believed. If Anderson sits on the bench, that's okay -- as long as he's there and not supposed to be protecting your QB.

fin1
06-19-2006, 12:08 PM
You may not be now, but if you add any more big macs to that 500 pound frame of yours, your internal organs will be the things that are crushed.

Maybe you should stop using the :sidelol: so much and use something a little more representative of your "condition". Maybe something like this :fatman:.
Yeah or maybe this action shot.