PDA

View Full Version : wave a white flag.............



dolfan06
03-31-2003, 02:24 AM
then fire on your captors. drive a cab up to a check point and blow it up when you ask for help, and kill 4 marines plus yourself..............and still they protest!!!!!!!!????????:rolleyes:

Dolfan984
03-31-2003, 03:48 AM
Dude lay off the protestors. I don't think they commend white flag ambushes and car bombing. You make it sound like it's the protestors fault that this is happening. Hell, I'm for the war, and at least I can understand that some people just want peace. Let them have their opinion.

dolfan06
03-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Dude lay off the protestors. I don't think they commend white flag ambushes and car bombing. You make it sound like it's the protestors fault that this is happening. Hell, I'm for the war, and at least I can understand that some people just want peace. Let them have their opinion. and "we don't recognize the geneva treaty, we will treat POW's according to muslim law".................and still they protest!

listen to the iraqis that are in this country and then you know what kind of brutality iraq is capable of. i guess we should have just stood back and let saddam build his arsenal. well, i'll tell ya, before i have to fight in my front yard, i'm gonna say something to somebody!:rolleyes:

Dolfan984
03-31-2003, 06:21 PM
Do the protestors protest in front of your house. Yeah, that would drag on, if so, then your opinion is understood. :P

themole
03-31-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Dude lay off the protestors. I don't think they commend white flag ambushes and car bombing. You make it sound like it's the protestors fault that this is happening. Hell, I'm for the war, and at least I can understand that some people just want peace. Let them have their opinion.

OK 06....Dude...give those protesters their opinions back or I'm gonna have to report you to M83.:evil: :lol: Hell send them Peter Arnett, he doesn't have anything to do now but kick horse turds up and down the road.:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
04-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by themole
Hell send them Peter Arnett, he doesn't have anything to do now but kick horse turds up and down the road

:lol: :lol:

Acutally, I just saw he got a new gig... with the Daily Mirror.. the British version of National Inquirer!! Seems like a good match!

:lol:

dolfan06
04-01-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Do the protestors protest in front of your house. Yeah, that would drag on, if so, then your opinion is understood. :P they don't protest in front of my house, the word is out and they know better!:tongue: