PDA

View Full Version : Severed head flies from truck

BAMAPHIN 22
06-16-2006, 10:16 AM
A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck collided with an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.

A Boise police officer was driving behind Alofa Time's truck on a busy road when he noticed the man's erratic driving and then watched him slam into the car, police spokeswoman Lynn Hightower said.

Time, 51, who was not injured, told officers he was involved his wife's death, investigators said.

After searching Time's house in Nampa, police found the decapitated body of 47-year-old Theresa N. Time in a car inside the garage, authorities said. She likely had been dead for several hours, Nampa Police Lt. LeRoy Forsman said.
An autopsy was scheduled next week to determine Theresa Time's cause of death, Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris said.:eek:

Time was being held on two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of Samantha Nina Murphy, 36, of Boise, and her daughter Jae Lynne Grimes. Murphy's other daughter was injured and was in stable condition at a Boise hospital.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/16/severed.head.ap/index.html

cnc66
06-16-2006, 10:19 AM
hahahaha ewwwwww ... talk about a heads up !

Pennington's Rocket Arm
06-16-2006, 10:52 AM
not a good day for that guy.

retired opfinistic
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
For some guys that's the only way to get head from the wife.

Noodle Arm
06-16-2006, 11:00 AM
*Calmly waits for Muck to join this thread and make Austin Powers references*

dQbell
06-16-2006, 11:22 AM
All the more resaon the government needs to mandate seatbelts for when folks want to take a decapitated head for a ride.

Click it or Ticket!

On a serious note, the dude also killed two others? That's sad.

Majpain
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Wow what an ***.Killed a woman and a child.

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Dude, I get pissed when a rock kicks up and hits my car, I can only imagine how mad I would be if a human head hit it.

playmaker1
06-16-2006, 12:50 PM
wow, I have a feeling this guy is in a little bit of trouble...

..wtf was he doing, saving her head? There are some wierd people out there

King Nate
06-16-2006, 01:01 PM
*Calmly waits for Muck to join this thread and make Austin Powers references*

*Tired of waiting*

That's certainly not the way for one to get ahead in life.

Amars
06-16-2006, 01:08 PM
hahahaha ewwwwww ... talk about a heads up !
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Buddwalk
06-16-2006, 01:16 PM
:nono:

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 01:30 PM
*Tired of waiting*

That's certainly not the way for one to get ahead in life.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/06/zing-1.jpg

yes that's a gator with a freakin LAZER on his head!

playmaker1
06-16-2006, 02:12 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/f_ckrightoff/zing.jpg

:lol:

FLOUNDER
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
He'll never be HEAD of a major company..

I Belive thats what it said:lol:

WharfRat
06-16-2006, 02:26 PM
I suppose he'll be doing some serious Time for this.... :groucho:

d-day
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/f_ckrightoff/zing.jpg

FinaciousOne
06-16-2006, 02:43 PM
The officer was able to immediately see the incident because he had on his head lights.
The scene disturbed him so much he got sick and had to head to the head to throwup.
After overcoming the initial shock, he was able to keep his head for the rest of the ordeal.
With his good head for police work he got a headstart on the investigation.
By his skillfull questioning of the suspect he was able to bring the matter to a head.
For all his hard work he surely deserves a prominent mention in the morning headlines.

Rocky Raccoon
06-16-2006, 04:40 PM
The officer was able to immediately see the incident because he had on his head lights.
The scene disturbed him so much he got sick and had to head to the head to throwup.
After overcoming the initial shock, he was able to keep his head for the rest of the ordeal.
By his skillfull questioning of the suspect he was able to bring the matter to a head.
For all his hard work he surely deserves a prominent mention in the morning headlines.

:sidelol: nice

Roman529
06-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Where was the guy taking the head to??? :confused:

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 04:48 PM

pawn shop.

BAMAPHIN 22
06-16-2006, 04:52 PM
pawn shop.

:eek: :shakeno: :lol: :sidelol:

playmaker1
06-16-2006, 05:02 PM

:lol: thats great

icephinfan
06-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Some sick people in this world...DAMN!!!!!

cnc66
06-16-2006, 05:24 PM

to a head shop of course...

Samphin
06-16-2006, 06:01 PM
I love the part where police are still trying to find the cause of death of his wife. Gee, I don't know, perhaps it BECAUSE HER HEAD WAS ****ING CHOPPED OFF! Geez, perhaps maybe that is why there is no CSI: Boise.

Oh and by the way, this was pretty much the worst story ever. I think I may go jump in front of a moving train after reading this...

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 06:03 PM
to a head shop of course...

Roman sets em up, you knock em down!

cnc66
06-16-2006, 06:17 PM

Roman sets em up, you knock em down!

I thought to myself as I mentally looked around...this is a joke right...no one would just leave this waiting like this WOULD they?

miamikid92
06-16-2006, 06:23 PM
i don't really think it's funny when two innocent people died..

NaboCane
06-16-2006, 06:24 PM
I love the part where police are still trying to find the cause of death of his wife. Gee, I don't know, perhaps it BECAUSE HER HEAD WAS ****ING CHOPPED OFF! Geez, perhaps maybe that is why there is no CSI: Boise.

Oh and by the way, this was pretty much the worst story ever. I think I may go jump in front of a moving train after reading this...

Might be the funniest paragraph ever written at FinHeaven.

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 06:25 PM

and this thread comes to a scretching hault!

cnc66
06-16-2006, 06:26 PM

ah yer young, you'll get cold and calloused like us geezers too someday MK.

NaboCane
06-16-2006, 06:29 PM
nah, MK does have a valid point. But it all depends on where you look at this from; it is tragic that 4 (not 2) innocents died in this affair. But on the other hand, the guy still driving around with his decapitated wife and her head, the body of her daughter and her other daughter alive in a pick-up, then crashing so that the head flies out and no one knows what the hell is going on, is just going to be funny, no matter how tragic it all is.

d-day
06-16-2006, 06:37 PM

nabo is right - that is just pretty ****in' right there... :lol:

Shula Come Back!
06-16-2006, 06:37 PM
They should decapitate him for his punishment....and then use his head as a soccer ball....now that would be funny!!!!

Samphin
06-16-2006, 06:57 PM
See, Carlos Mencia is right. Comedians do have the hardest job ever. I mean, when something tragic happens, everyone is allowed to feel their emtions while comedians go, "Ok, where is the joke?"

Of course it sucks that people died, but perhaps laughter is the best medicine? Unless you have migraines...

Timmy54
06-16-2006, 07:44 PM
hmm sir i think you drop this!!

FinaciousOne
06-16-2006, 08:23 PM
It is sad that several innocent people died, but every day countless innocent people all over the world die. That's just life.
Those who are favored with another day of life, choose not to be overcome by the gloom that would ensue if you dwelled on this fact.
I don't think anyone is trying to find humor in the fact that people died.
It's just that the bizarre circumstances make one shake his head and chuckle.

Thankfully the culprit was caught head-randed...........I mean red-handed.

Hellion
06-17-2006, 12:44 AM

You know thats gotta be a funny scene back at the dudes house. 15 cops standing around not saying a word because they don't wanna be the first one that HAS to ask the stupid question, and you know it was the dump fat cop with powdered dounut mouth and coffee stained shirt that asked first........So....what do you guys think the cause of death is?

Head and shoulders the most shag worthy thread today...YEAH BABY!!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Coral Reefer
06-17-2006, 12:45 AM
The world can be a pretty scary place... :shakeno:

Man driving around with wife's severed head crashes into car, kills 2

By JESSE HARLAN ALDERMAN
Associated Press
Posted June 16 2006, 10:14 AM EDT

BOISE, Idaho -- A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck crashed into an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.......

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sfl-616severedhead,0,7294424.story

Coral Reefer
06-17-2006, 12:50 AM
I just saw there is a thread on this.
I thought you could delete a thread but I'm not seeing the function.

Sorry about the double post Mods, I lost my head for a moment there.

NaboCane
06-17-2006, 02:02 AM
:wink: