PDA

View Full Version : Man Charged With Having Crack in Sundae

WharfRat
06-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Jun 16, 1:57 PM (ET)

RICHMOND, Texas (AP) - This banana split was topped with something more potent than just a cherry.
A motorist was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance after he was caught with two rocks of crack cocaine he had stashed in his ice cream dessert.
Oscar Martinez, 41, of Richmond, had been pulled over by police officer David Bentley late Sunday after he failed to stop at a pedestrian crossing on the campus of Wharton County Junior College.
Bentley discovered that Martinez had a suspended driver's license and an outstanding traffic warrant.
Richmond police spokesman Sgt. Lowell Neinast said Martinez told Bentley that he wished he could finish the banana split he had in his car.
When Bentley saw the melting banana split on the front floorboard of Martinez's car, he noticed that it was topped with a square-shaped object that turned out to be crack cocaine. "One of the crack rocks was sitting right on top of the bananas," Neinast told the Fort Bend Herald-Coaster. "Once he found the first crack rock, he figured there were more inside. He emptied it out and there it was."

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20060616/D8I9F2H80.html

There's a desert idea that I'm not sure I would want to try.....

Spray Mucus
06-16-2006, 02:26 PM
[size=1]
There's a desert idea that I'm not sure I would want to try.....

here's another

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/06/chapelle-1.jpg

you have no idea how long I've been waiting to use that picture. Thanx Wharf!

wazzy
06-16-2006, 02:34 PM
The Crack split!

Just like Ice cream it makes you feel so good when your taking it in but then you want more after!

Timmy54
06-16-2006, 07:47 PM
hmm iced ice cream, he may have something there for all the chicken necks on a hot day

playmaker1
06-16-2006, 07:50 PM
thats funny, one potent sundae for sure.... I'll pass

Barry White
06-16-2006, 08:00 PM
crakana split

that crack is some bad **** there.

HysterikiLL
06-16-2006, 08:03 PM
I bent over, my pants split and I had crack in them.

FinaciousOne
06-16-2006, 08:42 PM
Once my brother spilled a sundae in my crack.