PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Kidzoo/Justaspaznut's righteous indignation?

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Case 1: Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Rothlisberger
Charged with: Getting into a motorcycle accident. However, it appears that his learner's permit to drive motorcycles had expired, and lack of a valid license would raise the incident from "stupid" to "criminal".
Kidszoo/Justaspaznut's Righteous-Indignationometer rating: None detected.

Case 2: Cincinnati Bengals WR Chris Henry
Charged with: Providing alcohol to three underaged ladies, his fourth arrest in the last seven months. As a sidenote, if I, as a cashier, was caught making such a sale, I'd be out of a job as soon as my manager got to the store.
Kidszoo/Justaspaznut's Righteous-Indignationometer rating: None detected.

Case 3: Buffalo Bills 5th round draft pick, OT Brad Butler
Charged with: Flagrant and exceptionally cheap chop block to the previously injured and operated on leg of Boston College defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka. While not illegal (at least in the sense of "against the law", rather than "against the rules"), it was a strong contender for "most unsportsmanlike play of the 2005-2006 college football season".
Kidszoo/Justaspaznut's Righteous-Indignationometer rating: None detected. Considering how much flak they've raised raised over Miami Dolphins' players that have had troubled pasts, it's somewhat surprising that they've yet to utter peep about a "thug" like Brad Butler being picked by their beloved Barfalo Jills. Evidently, they hold Dolphins' players to a higher standard than they do those chosen by the Levy/Jauron regime.

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
It is because the Fins are the team by which all others will be measured and found wanting.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
It is because the Fins are the team by which all others will be measured and found wanting.Not of everything, though. Barfalo Jill fans are the measure of stupidity to which no one else has sunk so low.

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Not of everything, though. Barfalo Jill fans are the measure of stupidity to which no one else has sunk so low.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Couple of Bills Gals!

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:33 PM
http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/i/stupidfinder_gyar.jpg

Couple of Bills Gals!Where are their beards?

Besides, it's not Jills Gals that bother me since, with any luck, I'll never have the misfortune of running into any of them. It's putting up with the moronic Jills trollbait that continue to infest the depths that really sickens my stomach.

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Where are their beards?

Below their belts. Without pants they look like Bin-Laden killed with an axe.

nick1
06-23-2006, 03:02 PM
where are those guys? they must watching broke back mountain and beating their meat

EBMisfit
06-23-2006, 03:28 PM
where are those guys? they must watching broke back mountain and beating their meatExcept one of those "guys" is allegedly female. I think L2G ran an update on their whereabouts a week or so ago.

FinFrenzy
06-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Except one of those "guys" is allegedly female. I think L2G ran an update on their whereabouts a week or so ago.

Exactly, don't forget her partner left her......so practice might keep her partner.

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Exactly, don't forget her partner left her......so practice might keep her partner.That would explain a lot. She/he/it must be too heartbroken to take the time and express how disappointed she/he/it is in Levy and Jauron.