View Full Version : Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

Pages : [1] 2

dolphins541399
06-18-2006, 05:07 AM
yo plain and simple im looking for dolphin fans to talk to chat with in L.a
:dolphins:

icephinfan
06-18-2006, 02:59 PM
This is for all the L.A. County Phin fans or those in Cali who wouldn't mind traveling a little bit. I was thinking we can get together one weekend this season and watch the Phins play.If your interested, post here and we can all decide where to meet and what game to watch.
It will be nice to have Dolphin fans around, since I am surrounded by a bunch of Raider fans.

GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

Smoke
06-18-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm unlucky enough to live a little further up north so my area is dominated by Raider and 49er fans:fire: . This sounds like a great idea. Count me in!!

icephinfan
06-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm unlucky enough to live a little further up north so my area is dominated by Raider and 49er fans:fire: . This sounds like a great idea. Count me in!!

Oh man, your really surrounded by them. Were going to definetly have to get a lot of us together, have the Aqua and Orange all around us. Even if it's for one weekend.

Amars
06-18-2006, 09:29 PM
No problem. Im game

Smoke
06-19-2006, 01:28 PM
C'mon. There has to be more than just 3 of us.

Amars
06-26-2006, 12:00 AM
more people should show up once the season comes around

icephinfan
07-23-2006, 02:46 AM
Alright L.A. fans time is getting closer, we need to start making plans to all meet up.

Post here so we can get this thing going!!!:cooldude:

dolphins541399
07-24-2006, 07:30 PM
im glad i started this yeah hell ya im down to meet some where im tired of hearing good news about the dolphions and have no one to talk about it with so yeha that sounds cool ay count me in but where you guys stay im in southcentral L.a county :dolphins:

icephinfan
07-24-2006, 07:49 PM
im glad i started this yeah hell ya im down to meet some where im tired of hearing good news about the dolphions and have no one to talk about it with so yeha that sounds cool ay count me in but where you guys stay im in southcentral L.a county :dolphins:

I'm in the South Bay area, not to far from L.A.

PHINATIC13
07-24-2006, 08:33 PM
:dolphins:Sounds good to me,count me in.:dolphins:

icephinfan
07-24-2006, 10:30 PM
:dolphins:Sounds good to me,count me in.:dolphins:

SWEET, welcome aboard!!!!:up:

americanmoose84
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Im in. I am in the Covina area.

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Hey fella'z so were should we all meet up??? Do we want to make it a 2 day meet up, or a 1 day game and that's it. The reason i ask is because I see, some live quite far, and it would be a pain to drive all the way here then leave. Please discuss.

PHINATIC13
07-28-2006, 01:16 AM
This is for all the L.A. County Phin fans or those in Cali who wouldn't mind traveling a little bit. I was thinking we can get together one weekend this season and watch the Phins play.If your interested, post here and we can all decide where to meet and what game to watch.
It will be nice to have Dolphin fans around, since I am surrounded by a bunch of Raider fans.

GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

ice,we can "split the baby" sort to speak.Meaning we should pick somewhere that is semi-natural for all to drive.No offense but a Sunday afternoon is cool I don't know about a 2 day(speaking for myself).I'll leave it up to you guys to pick a place I'm pretty open to going anywhere within 30 miles or so(you know where I live).

icephinfan
07-28-2006, 01:33 AM
ice,we can "split the baby" sort to speak.Meaning we should pick somewhere that is semi-natural for all to drive.No offense but a Sunday afternoon is cool I don't know about a 2 day(speaking for myself).I'll leave it up to you guys to pick a place I'm pretty open to going anywhere within 30 miles or so(you know where I live).

Yeah, that is cool with me, I know Finz Fury lives up north a bit. We live pretty close and Amars is in OC area, so we can figure somewhere in between. Yeah, a Sunday game is cool. If I had a big place, i would have evryone come here, but my place is small:lol: We should check the schedule as it approaches for a late Sunday game.

dolphins541399
07-29-2006, 12:15 AM
hey you guys i was thinkin why night down town disney at the espn zone :dolphins:

icephinfan
07-29-2006, 12:28 AM
hey you guys i was thinkin why night down town disney at the espn zone :dolphins:

That is not a bad, idea. The only thing is, is it gets very crowded there.

dolphins541399
07-30-2006, 12:16 AM
yeah it does but theres always the outside moniters or uuumm i dont know where eles can you guys think

icephinfan
07-30-2006, 11:43 PM
How about Hooters, Chicken Wings and Dolphins:cooldude:

We will all have to get together and post places and then vote, sound good??

OG54
08-01-2006, 09:05 PM
count me in! I live in the Pasadena area!

OG54
08-01-2006, 09:11 PM
if anyone has a house w/ sunday ticket. that would work best. we could then make it BYOB. if we do go to a sports bar, we need to get a room reserved to make sure the Fin game is showed on the screen!

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 09:14 PM
if anyone has a house w/ sunday ticket. that would work best. we could then make it BYOB. if we do go to a sports bar, we need to get a room reserved to make sure the Fin game is showed on the screen!

That is a sweet idea, make it a BBQ day with FIN FANS.

I never watched a game at a sports bar, so that would be sweet too.

dolphins541399
08-02-2006, 12:23 AM
well the thing about the sports bar is what if they dont put the dolphins game or they do have it what if its on a small screen thats the problem but naw i dont know yeah sunday tickets good and i dont know what areas to go to but im up for anything not too far :dolphins:

Finole
08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
We just had our 2nd kid, so with a 2-month-old baby, it might be hard for me to get away. But I'll keep checking in as the season gets going.

Another option for a meeting place might be Breakshot. It's a Dolphins bar in Santa Monica. Imagine a sports bar just filled with Dolphins fans cheering for every play. I'm not sure if it's still around, but I used to go there all the time before kids and DirecTV's NFL package.

dolphins541399
08-03-2006, 12:29 AM
o hell ya man wheres that play at let me know the name adress anyhting you can tell me about it or like a number for it cause i wouild locve to go to that sports bar

americanmoose84
08-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Any sports bar in my area will show either the Raiders or Chargers on the big screen.

icephinfan
08-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Any sports bar in my area will show either the Raiders or Chargers on the big screen.

Yeah, I know how that is. I am surrounded by drug dealers here..I mean Raider fans, Charger fans are all right,they stay civil.:lol:

Now, someone told me of a sports bar in manhattan beach that is all Dolphin fans, I will look into it and get back to you guys. Maybe we can all meet there.

Amars
08-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Attention Cali Dolfan. The sports bar to watch dolphin game is National Buena Park. Since breakshot closed down(100 dolphans use to go there) I have been going to National for about 4 yrs and the Dolphins are ALWAYS on the big Screen. They have 3 Big screen area and the Dolphins always get 1 since they draw the most fans for morning games. There about no lie 25-30 dolfans that go there and that room is packed. During our bad year it was tough because the fairweather fan never came but for the most part there were still fans there. During the Ricky days I had to get there at 9:30 and have breakfast because it will get really pack and you'll be standing if you get there at game time. The Pit vs. Mia will be pack because there are tons of Pitts fan that go also. Just my 2cents for a possible location. But I will never deny Hooters. :hump:

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks to AMARS, we may have found us a spot. It's in Manhattan Beach.

I will go by there 2morrow and check it out. Thanks again.. AMARS:wink:

dolphins541399
08-05-2006, 12:41 AM
yeha man thanks let me know the address and like the number if you know it to cheak it out too and watch it ther and we should inter as a group since were all on this website together or like meet beofre the games or something so we can know someone there and chat and sit together or something so we wont be like not knowing anyone and things like that :dolphins:

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Alright, guys I went to the spot in Manhattan Beach.It's called Grunions Grill & bar. It isn't all Dolphin fans, but the waitress said some phin fans go there.
They have quite a few TV's and they play all the games. The bar is nice and they have booths by TV's as well.It's not a bad place, it's ok.If you guys want more info here is the #310-545-9910. :dolphins:

americanmoose84
08-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Sounds good to me.

Bpk
08-07-2006, 01:21 AM

First of all, I live in L.A. and I am SO stoked to find a group of Phins fans to watch the game with!!! This is awesome. II will DEFINITELY be at Grunions for the game.

Which game we going to watch? And are pre-season games on?

I still like OG's point about a house party at some point. BYOB, and we can turn the audio up on the Phins game. My one complaint about bars is that the bar usually chooses 1 game's audio to put on the bar's sound system, so 9/10 times you get to watch the Phins game on a monitor, but don;t hear the announcers or analysis at all (instead you're stuck hearing the Giants-Cowboys game or something). This is only annoying when there is an unexplained penalty or injury they're obviously discussing and you can't hear what they're saying.

Anyways, I'm down for the bar, or for a house, or both; whatever the group decides. Lemme know!

barry_price@hotmail.com

B.

p.s. - does ANYONE here have NFL Network and can they videotape the upcoming pre-season games so we could lend each other the tapes? I don't think that's illegal, as long as we don't post it for download, right?

Bpk
08-07-2006, 01:49 AM
I heard Grunions had Phins fans back as far as the 90's so hopefully it survived the Wanny era.

Also:

FYI: In L.A.: The Shack on 24th and Wilshire. South side of the street. Dolphins and Philly games are played every week. No cover charge. Breakfast available. One of the best burgers in LA. Only two NFL games at a time.

and, as Amars and Ice said: Manhattan Beach Grunions 1501 Sepulveda bl. Manhattan Beach Sports bar CA. (310) 545-9910excellent food , cheap prices and very young and beatiful food and beverage servers. the place has 35 to 40 tv and a roof full of satellites.

That's it.

B.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 02:19 AM
I'm down for anywhere really, I just want to make sure the other fans don't have to travel so far. Especially if it's a morning game.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 10:33 PM
So, I guess what's next is, for us all to post which game to meet up. I'm down for more than one.

Grunions sounds good.

Bpk
08-07-2006, 10:41 PM
So, I guess what's next is, for us all to post which game to meet up. I'm down for more than one.

Grunions sounds good.

I'd go there for pre-season games, if they were showing them, to be honest.

I think, because it is nationally televised, I'd like to watch the Opening GAme in the comfort of my own home. But could we hook up for either Game #2, 3 or 4? Why wait til later. If we enjoy it, this way we can do it again.

Barry

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I think it's safe to say all primetime games are out, but other games are good with me.

dolphins541399
08-08-2006, 12:52 AM
well i need to know where and when were gonna meet and i see nothing wrong with primetime games but yeah like i read i forgot who said it the thing is our team will be like in a little t v no sound or anything while the radiers will be on the big screen which might i add i cant wait till they play eachother again i think the dolphins have won what like all 6 meets cause they meet 2 times a year i think anyways let me know where we gonna meet pre season or regular its all good :dolphins:

dolphins541399
08-08-2006, 12:57 AM
to bpk im sorry i cant leave you a message back cause i only have like 10 post so my bad i need like 50 but yo im from south central L.a

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 01:13 AM
I think Grunions maybe the spot to meet. It is in the middle of everyone, I think:lol:

We will have to wait and see, who likes this idea.

americanmoose84
08-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Grunions works for me. It has to be game 2 Buffalo @ Miami.

PHINATIC13
08-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Grunions Manhattan Beach on sepulveda right? sounds good to me,and it's close.:D MDR

Amars
08-08-2006, 02:44 AM
Primetime games are best for me for grunion since I work in the south bay. I might make it to sunday games that are played at 1pm. 10am games are tough for me.

Amars
08-08-2006, 02:46 AM
http://www.grunions.com/

Hey Ice one question did they have a big sceen or is it all regular TV's? The website didnt show any.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Primetime games are best for me for grunion since I work in the south bay. I might make it to sunday games that are played at 1pm. 10am games are tough for me.

Yeah, I think maybe afternoon games would be better, especially for those who have to travel a bit to get here.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:51 AM

Hey Ice one question did they have a big sceen or is it all regular TV's? The website didnt show any.

Damn, I can't remember if they did. But, I do know they had a bunch of regular Tv's all around. There might have been one in the corner. I can go back and find out, though for sure.

Bpk
08-08-2006, 06:00 AM
Grunions works for me. It has to be game 2 Buffalo @ Miami.

Ooooooh. Buffalo. :)))))

I'm from Toronto, right next to Buffalo, so as a Phins fan AND neighbour of Buffalo I'd love to watch the Jills game with y'all.

B.:dolphins:

Bpk
08-08-2006, 06:03 AM
wtf is a "grunion" anyways?

sounds onion-ring related.

damn. now I'm hungry.

B.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 01:55 PM
wtf is a "grunion" anyways?

sounds onion-ring related.

damn. now I'm hungry.

B.

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Okay fella's check this out, Grunions has 3 big screen Tv's and 40 regular size Tv's, now the Owner told me that we pick a spot and they will turn the game on for us. First come first serve for whichever TV we want.

Amars
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Okay fella's check this out, Grunions has 3 big screen Tv's and 40 regular size Tv's, now the Owner told me that we pick a spot and they will turn the game on for us. First come first serve for whichever TV we want.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Bpk
08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I know Grunions is the name of the bar, but I'm wondering whether they named it after a real thing called grunion.

Anyways, LOVE the fact that they have 3 big screens. I'll show up early if it means we can claim a big TV and get some audio going.

The more people (i.e. customers) we bring, the more accommodatind they will be.

B.

Okay, so which game did we decide on? Was it the Bills game? Any more votes?

B.

Bpk
08-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I know we are already going to Grunions, but IF we decide to meet a second time, maybe we can try other Phins bars.

Speaking of which... I found THIS place also on http://www.phins.com/bars.php#CA

Redondo BeachRedondo Beach Brewing CompanyA Fan writes: (it) has a Bartender that knows as much if not more about the beloved Phins than anyone I have ever met..so for anyone wanting to watch the Dolphins in a great place with a couple of Floridians (me and my bro) and one bartender (Stephan) that lives, eats, and sleeps the Phins..come on down. Not a ton of TV's, but you can bet your *** one will be on the Dolphins..oh yeah that would be the big flat screen tv..

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I'll have to get the address for the Redondo one.

Amars
08-08-2006, 11:33 PM
let make a vote what game everyone can meet up at. Oct 8 at new england looks good and also Oct 15 at the Jets that game starts at 4:15.

icephinfan
08-09-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm down for any games you want to go to. I don't have direct TV so it would be a great treat for me. I only get to see prime games.:(

Bpk
08-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I also called Grunions and found out we CAN get audio with the game, meaning we can listen to insightful commentary and also some stupid commentary by on-air personalities during the game. :)

I think watching that 1st Pats game together would be AWESOME.

I can also guaranteee I will be going down there BEFORE THAT to watch some other games. So, sign me up for the Pats game, but I'd like to go sooner too.

In fact, I was talking to a girl at Grunions today about going down there this Sunday night to watch the NFL Network Replay of the Phins-Jacksonville game. Yeah I'll already know the score, but I'd get to see how the players looked. Grunions is calling me back tomorrow to let me know if they'll be showing it. Let me know if any of you are interested in seeing the preseason games.

B.

dolphins541399
08-10-2006, 12:20 AM
wheres that at thou its like evryone knows where those places are but me

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 12:22 AM
wheres that at thou its like evryone knows where those places are but me

I posted the phone # for grunions, if you have an e-mail we can discuss it there too. Just get 50 posts so you can PM.:wink:

americanmoose84
08-10-2006, 01:43 AM
It dosent matter to me if its a morning or afternoon game.

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Game 2 sounds real good for me. Bills at Miami

The Future
08-10-2006, 05:22 PM
hey guys whats up? new member here form LA .. how is it going?

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:39 PM
hey guys whats up? new member here form LA .. how is it going?

hey man,

you game for meeting up this year???

The Future
08-10-2006, 05:49 PM
yeah im down were at? i usually go 2 the espn zone in anaheim oc.. whats up?

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:55 PM
yeah im down were at? i usually go 2 the espn zone in anaheim oc.. whats up?

Were going to Grunions, in Manhattan Beach.

Where are you located at????

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey FUTURE,

Here is the Link

The Future
08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Were going to Grunions, in Manhattan Beach.

Where are you located at????

whats up bro, i stay here in ELA..

The Future
08-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey FUTURE,

Here is the Link

sounds good man, what game is it for ? the bills week 2?

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 06:47 PM
sounds good man, what game is it for ? the bills week 2?

Well, I'm down for any game really seeing that I don't have direct TV. But, I think we going to vote to see which game were all going to go too.

americanmoose84
08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
I say it has to be Week 2 vs the Bills. Like I said before I am down for any game.

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Game 2 is good for me.:D

The Future
08-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Game 2 is good for me.:D
yeah game 2 is koo and also oct 8th at new england would be pretty awesome also.. :dolphins:

icephinfan
08-10-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah game 2 is koo and also oct 8th at new england would be pretty awesome also.. :dolphins:

Yeah, Oct. 8th sounds good as well.

Let's hope we can get everyone for game 2 at Grunions.

The Future
08-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Yeah, Oct. 8th sounds good as well.

Let's hope we can get everyone for game 2 at Grunions.

yeah were do u stay at bro?

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 12:17 AM
yeah were do u stay at bro?

I'm in the South Bay, next to Redondo Beach

The Future
08-11-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm in the South Bay, next to Redondo Beach

oh ok i have a buddy that lives down there. how many people so far have said they would go?

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 12:22 AM
oh ok i have a buddy that lives down there. how many people so far have said they would go?

I think 3 or 4, I'll have to re-read the posts.:lol:

The Future
08-11-2006, 12:26 AM
I think 3 or 4, I'll have to re-read the posts.:lol:

:sidelol: since im new on here, are there alot of LA fans on this board? we should look for female phin fans 2 go also :D

icephinfan
08-11-2006, 12:38 AM
:sidelol: since im new on here, are there alot of LA fans on this board? we should look for female phin fans 2 go also :D

yeah, there are some L.A. fin fans here.

Bpk
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
I would go to the Sept. 17th Bills game and the Oct. 8th Pats game.

btw, Ice, you're right in redondo? You hardly have a ten minute drive to get to Grunions. Lucky son of a...

B.

Bpk
08-11-2006, 10:10 PM
As an FYI, I am going to Grunions this Sunday night at 8pm to watch the replay of Sat's Phins game (on NFL Network).

Ken the Manager has said he'll make sure Phil (the bartender that night) puts the game on.

If anyone else wants to stop by, let me know, or just drop by there. If you do, DON'T TELL ME WHO WON!!! I'm going to avoid all TV, Internet and Radio from Saturday at dinnertime to Sunday at 8pm if I can. That way it'll be like watching a live game. (Stupid bartender will prolly screw it up for me though by telling me the final score when I get there.)

Cheers,

B.

icephinfan
08-12-2006, 02:06 AM
I'm out of town this weekend, but maybe next weekend. But, in definetly for regular season.:dolphins:

americanmoose84
08-13-2006, 12:27 AM
I say we start making a list. I am in for game 2. If everything goes well I will be down any other game as well.

going to game 2:
AmericanMoose84

Bpk
08-13-2006, 03:11 AM
LOL. I signed up for NFL Field Pass today so I could listen to the game live. Now I have to decide whether to still b other going to Grunions to watch Jax whip us.

No one else has said they're going, so I may or may not show tomorrow night, as an FYI.

Still in for Bills and Pats games though (Sept 17th and Oct somethingth).

B.

icephinfan
08-13-2006, 06:18 PM
I say we start making a list. I am in for game 2. If everything goes well I will be down any other game as well.

going to game 2:
AmericanMoose84

/me says I'm going to game 2 as well :D

americanmoose84
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Going to game 2 Buffalo @ Miami Sept 17th
AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan

The Future
08-14-2006, 12:10 AM
what up my fellow LA phin fans? did u guys see the skins vs cinci game? man i feel bad for the skin fans about CP. i would die if something like that happend 2 ronnie.

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 12:20 AM
what up my fellow LA phin fans? did u guys see the skins vs cinci game? man i feel bad for the skin fans about CP. i would die if something like that happend 2 ronnie.

Hey Brotha, are you in for game 2?? So, far it is 2 of us.

The Future
08-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Hey Brotha, are you in for game 2?? So, far it is 2 of us.

whats up? yeah im down. against the bills right? yeah why not. if anything pops up for that game ill let u guys know, but as of now im in

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 12:24 AM

AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan
The Future
Amars
BpK
Phinatic13

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 12:25 AM
whats up? yeah im down. against the bills right? yeah why not. if anything pops up for that game ill let u guys know, but as of now im in

Sweet, now we got 3 of us. Game 2 will be a good game, us vs. the Bills in our house.

Bpk
08-14-2006, 05:16 AM
I'll be there for the Bills Game (GAME 2).

B.

p.s. - went to Grunions tonight for the replay of the Jags preseason game. they were pretty accommodating, though the place ain't exactly four star. Still, they had beer and dolphins football so I was happy.:D

icephinfan
08-14-2006, 04:36 PM
I'll be there for the Bills Game (GAME 2).

B.

p.s. - went to Grunions tonight for the replay of the Jags preseason game. they were pretty accommodating, though the place ain't exactly four star. Still, they had beer and dolphins football so I was happy.:D

:lol: Hey, just so there is a TV showing the Dolphins game, a chair and drinks. It's all good.:D

americanmoose84
08-14-2006, 06:31 PM
:lol: Hey, just so there is a TV showing the Dolphins game, a chair and drinks. It's all good.:D:yeahthat:

icephinfan
08-15-2006, 05:45 PM

AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan
The Future
Amars
BpK
Phinatic13

Alright 6 of us so far, looks like Grunions will be full of loud Dolphin fans!!!!!:D

Bpk
08-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Alright 6 of us so far, looks like Grunions will be full of loud Dolphin fans!!!!!:D

Dude.... the Buffalo game starts at 1pm EST, which is 10am our time.

Grunions doesn't even open until 11:30am Sundays.

Now what?

If we can't watch at a bar, does anyone have Sunday ticket?

B.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Dude.... the Buffalo game starts at 1pm EST, which is 10am our time.

Grunions doesn't even open until 11:30am Sundays.

Now what?

If we can't watch at a bar, does anyone have Sunday ticket?

B.

WTF, uh oh. We will figure something out.

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 08:35 PM
No worries guys, I just called Grunions and the girl told me they are open for all the games during Football season, from start to finish, during off-season they open a little later!!!!

americanmoose84
08-16-2006, 11:05 PM
No worries guys, I just called Grunions and the girl told me they are open for all the games during Football season, from start to finish, during off-season they open a little later!!!!
Thats what I like to hear from a sports bar. Open at any time for football.

Bpk
08-17-2006, 02:25 PM
[sunf to the tune of "Barry Barry, he's our Man, if he can't do it no one can]

Sketchy sketchhy, it's okay!
They'll let us watch our Dolphins play!!!

:)))))))))))))))

I'm liking this bar more and more.

GAME ON BABY!

Barry

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:37 PM
[sunf to the tune of "Barry Barry, he's our Man, if he can't do it no one can]

Sketchy sketchhy, it's okay!
They'll let us watch our Dolphins play!!!

:)))))))))))))))

I'm liking this bar more and more.

GAME ON BABY!

Barry

Are we going to have to sit you in the corner?:lol:

J/K man, good to get hyped up for the upcoming season!!!!

americanmoose84
08-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah lets get it started.

icephinfan
08-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Time is getting closer.:D

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 01:48 AM
6 of us so far!!!!!

AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan
The Future
Amars
BpK
Phinatic13

americanmoose84
08-23-2006, 03:09 AM
I cant wait. It is goning to be fun.

vmarcilfan75
08-23-2006, 12:16 PM
hey whats up local phin fans..would love to meet up at Grunions(since i drive by it during the week to go the work) but i have a wedding that day :tantrum:

hope you guys have a good time

GO DOLPHINS!

vmarcilfan75
08-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Attention Cali Dolfan. The sports bar to watch dolphin game is National Buena Park. Since breakshot closed down(100 dolphans use to go there) I have been going to National for about 4 yrs and the Dolphins are ALWAYS on the big Screen. They have 3 Big screen area and the Dolphins always get 1 since they draw the most fans for morning games. There about no lie 25-30 dolfans that go there and that room is packed. During our bad year it was tough because the fairweather fan never came but for the most part there were still fans there. During the Ricky days I had to get there at 9:30 and have breakfast because it will get really pack and you'll be standing if you get there at game time. The Pit vs. Mia will be pack because there are tons of Pitts fan that go also. Just my 2cents for a possible location. But I will never deny Hooters. :hump:

i used to go there religiously every Sunday from 9:30am-4:30pm. from like 99-02. Last time i was there was when Miami played Pitt that monday night (or was it sunday night?) due to the hurricane. I have NFL ticket now but its fun to watch games with a group rather than alone. Anyways i like that place the only downfall is every year the Waitress get uglier. :mad:

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 03:49 PM
hey whats up local phin fans..would love to meet up at Grunions(since i drive by it during the week to go the work) but i have a wedding that day :tantrum:

hope you guys have a good time

GO DOLPHINS!

A wedding over the Dolphins...aww man....J/K:wink:

We'll see ya at the next game.:D

vmarcilfan75
08-23-2006, 03:56 PM
A wedding over the Dolphins...aww man....J/K:wink:

We'll see ya at the next game.:D

nah im still going to watch the game at home. The only difference i'll probably be wearing slacks with my jersey..:lol:

LAMiamifan
08-23-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm in for Grunions for the Pitt game. Never been, but I'm right down the street in MB, El Porto. For morning games, the Sharkeez on Highland in MB has a ton of tvs and its a good spot. If not Tony P's in Marina del Rey is chill with lots of tv's and a good crowd. Those are prob the 2 best spots to watch games in the South Bay. We roll a crowd to one of the two every weekend... not all fish fans, but good people. I'm game for whatever though... just shoot me an email and let me know where to find everyone. chris_leanza@spe.sony.com

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm in for Grunions for the Pitt game. Never been, but I'm right down the street in MB, El Porto. For morning games, the Sharkeez on Highland in MB has a ton of tvs and its a good spot. If not Tony P's in Marina del Rey is chill with lots of tv's and a good crowd. Those are prob the 2 best spots to watch games in the South Bay. We roll a crowd to one of the two every weekend... not all fish fans, but good people. I'm game for whatever though... just shoot me an email and let me know where to find everyone. chris_leanza@spe.sony.com

Were meeting for game 2 vs. the Bills Sept.17th.
I never been to any of those places, but wouldn't mind checking those out. Maybe after game 2.

PHINATIC13
08-23-2006, 09:31 PM

The guys picked Grunions for the Bills game 9-17-06,but you're right Tony P's is a nice place to go and watch a game.I live in MDR so it's even closer to me than Grunions(never been there).

dolphins541399
08-24-2006, 02:37 AM
ok then so wheres this new place where were gonna meet then since its not nationals anymore i havent been on in a while

TrojanFin
08-24-2006, 02:50 AM
I'm out in Ventura county, but I definitely want to meet up with some fellow fin fans for the Buffalo game. I can't PM either, but I'll go on a leap of faith that you will all be there at Grunions.

LAMiamifan
08-24-2006, 02:49 PM
The Buffalo game is 10:00, no??? I thought I saw a post saying Grunions isnt open that early??? Let me know... I'll scratch pitt and just plan on Buffalo

vmarcilfan75
08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
The Buffalo game is 10:00, no??? I thought I saw a post saying Grunions isnt open that early??? Let me know... I'll scratch pitt and just plan on Buffalo

someone posted that come sunday they'll be opening early and closing late..

icephinfan
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM

Yeah, I called Grunions and they told me during the offseason they open a little later, but during the NFL season they open early for all the games.
I can call them again to double check, if you guys want, no problem.:wink:

icephinfan
08-25-2006, 06:09 PM
How about game 2 at Grunions and then when were all there we can plan where we want to meet for the next game to watch????

dolphins541399
08-26-2006, 02:14 AM
where is this new place at

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 02:16 AM
where is this new place at

Hurry up and get 50 posts so You can recieve and send Pms.:wink:

The first game is still at Grunions, as far as I know. But, after that we may go to another place.

americanmoose84
08-26-2006, 02:50 AM
I finally got my 50.

Amars
08-26-2006, 12:51 PM
We could rotate to locations close to everyone who actually goes to watch.

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 01:21 PM
We could rotate to locations close to everyone who actually goes to watch.

Yep, good idea.

So, who buys the first round????:wink: j/k

Amars
08-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Yep, good idea.

So, who buys the first round????:wink: j/k

Rock Paper Scissors

icephinfan
08-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Getting closer til game 2 at Grunions!!!!!!!!:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

I'm In

dolphins541399
08-31-2006, 03:24 AM
yo im treyin to reply as much as i can to make 50 so wheres this place like city street actually if i can just get the number it would be cool and then like i have this thing set on everytime someone post something to send me a messege but it didnt for a long time so i had to go back and re read

icephinfan
08-31-2006, 01:48 PM
yo im treyin to reply as much as i can to make 50 so wheres this place like city street actually if i can just get the number it would be cool and then like i have this thing set on everytime someone post something to send me a messege but it didnt for a long time so i had to go back and re read

Hey man, here is the phone # to Grunions- 310-545-9910 it's in the city of Mahattan Beach on Sepulveda Blvd. 1501 Sepulveda Blvd.

www.grunions.com (http://www.grunions.com)

Amars
09-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Roll Call for Week 2.
Who in so far icephinfan

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Roll Call for Week 2.
Who in so far icephinfan

AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan
The Future
Amars
BpK
Phinatic13

Amars
09-07-2006, 05:12 PM
sweet. Will be there for our 2nd win. One question how are we gonna know who's who? Im pretty sure you dont look like silver surfer.

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
sweet. Will be there for our 2nd win. One question how are we gonna know who's who? Im pretty sure you dont look like silver surfer.

:lol:

I will be wearing my Dolphin Jersey!!!!:lol:

Amars
09-07-2006, 05:41 PM

I will be wearing my Dolphin Jersey!!!!:lol:

You and me both but dolphins fan are sometime are a dime a dozen at bars.

PHINATIC13
09-07-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm in. sportin' my #13 jersey.

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 06:16 PM
You and me both but dolphins fan are sometime are a dime a dozen at bars.

Good won't be hard to spot us then,:lol:

We need to secure a Big Screen and make all the noise!!!!:evil:

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm in. sportin' my #13 jersey.

Let's see, which one should I sport..ummm probably #99 Jason Taylor.

PHINATIC13
09-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Let's see, which one should I sport..ummm probably #99 Jason Taylor.

:D I gotta get a new one,maybe a Crowder jersey next.

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 06:28 PM
:D I gotta get a new one,maybe a Crowder jersey next.

Yeah, I'm debating on a new one to get, either C-pep or Chambers.

Amars
09-07-2006, 06:32 PM
23 Ronnie Brown Orange

icephinfan
09-07-2006, 06:47 PM
23 Ronnie Brown Orange

Oh the colors in Grunions next Sunday!!!!:sidelol:

Bpk
09-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Who's pumped to watch the Phins play next Sunday!!!!

Seriously, that loss sucked. I have a feeling we can beat up the Jills and take their lunch money, though.

americanmoose84
09-08-2006, 11:14 AM
I will be there in my white #54 Thomas jersey.

Amars
09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Breakfast at Grunions. Maybe I'll have some buffalo wings

americanmoose84
09-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Breakfast at Grunions. Maybe I'll have some buffalo wings
Nice... breakfast of champions

Bpk
09-13-2006, 03:51 AM
Nice... breakfast of champions

First of all, Grunions has a really good Fish and Chips (I went for a preseason game). Not sure about the wings yet.

But breakfast oughta be a Cuba Libre (rum and coke). The hell with food... Miami is all Cuban dudes drinking rum, so I'm gonna get in the spirit and have a liquid breakfast.

I can't believe I got stuck with McGahee as my fantasy team RB instead of Ronnie Brown. How the hell can I root for McGahee on Sunday? Answer: I can't. I hope Zach kills him (he's also on my fantasy team).

Can't wait 'til Sunday. What type of hoodlums are Phins fans, I wonder? Grunions will find out on Sunday when we roll in there. lol.

They better frickin' win.

Amars
09-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Bpk eres cubano?

Spray Mucus
09-13-2006, 05:48 PM
See you there ice!

Amars
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Ray Lucas is comming.:cooldude:

icephinfan
09-16-2006, 04:54 PM
So are we still meeting 2morrow??????

Amars
09-16-2006, 06:42 PM
im there 9:45am. Hope all you guys show up.

Bpk
09-17-2006, 03:51 AM
im there 9:45am. Hope all you guys show up.

How will we know who's who there?

Should we carry little signs with our FinsHeaven names on them? LOL.
D**n that'd be so funny. We'd look like total dorks.

Anyways, I'll look for the dudes in the Finsgear.

B. :dolphins:

p.s. - Let's kick the CRAP out of the Jills tomorrow.

Amars
09-17-2006, 11:44 AM
I'll be wearing Orange Ronnie Brown and Ice I think is going to wear JT jersey

Bpk
09-17-2006, 01:18 PM
so we're all here at Grunions and the BudGirls are here doing a promotion! It's awesome.

About a three to one girl to guy ratio and 5 cent wings with a beer. HAHAAH You missed out dudes!

Amars, IcePhinFan, Bpk, Phinatic13 showed... where were you?

GAMERS!

B.

americanmoose84
09-17-2006, 02:09 PM
:fire: I was on my way and the brakes I just had worked on, on Monday decided they didnt wanna work anymore. Its always fun trying to stop a Cadillac with no brakes. If there is another gathering I will be there for sure.

icephinfan
09-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Amars, BPK,Phinatic13 good to meet you guys today!!!!!!

Hey next week where we want to meet up at?????

Just hope we win, this losing crap sucks!!!!!!!

Amars
09-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey guys fun meeting you guys today also. It suck that the game was well you know. Anyways lets see if we can meet up next week or at least for sure the JETS game.

BTW you guys better not log in under me. I dont want to change my password. :lol:

icephinfan
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey guys fun meeting you guys today also. It suck that the game was well you know. Anyways lets see if we can meet up next week or at least for sure the JETS game.

BTW you guys better not log in under me. I dont want to change my password. :lol:

:foundout:

Yeah, BPK :lol:

PHINATIC13
09-17-2006, 11:47 PM
It was great meeting all you guys today.Watching the game today was awfully tough.

dolphins541399
09-18-2006, 12:44 AM
damn it i started the whole wanna meet people thing and i didnt even get to go that sucks ay but o well we got to see whens the next game we can see and chill at

icephinfan
09-18-2006, 01:22 AM
damn it i started the whole wanna meet people thing and i didnt even get to go that sucks ay but o well we got to see whens the next game we can see and chill at

Were planning the next meeting, so stay in touch..:wink:

icephinfan
09-18-2006, 01:50 AM
I say we all vote that BpK buys us all chicken strips at half time, at the next game :D :wink:

Amars
09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
we should invade FFIC house and tailgate in the front.

Bpk
09-18-2006, 09:30 PM
I say we all vote that BpK buys us all chicken strips at half time, at the next game :D :wink:

lol. Nice try.

I still like the idea of camping out on FFIC's lawn. Maybe we get there around 3am and set up the grill... just a small set-up. Two large BBQ grills, a smoker (gotta start the smoked meat by 3am to make game time), two beer kegs (one dark, one lager), and a portable table with the chips, pretels, nachos etc. We can keep the cooler full of meat under the table.

That oughta leave enough room on the lawn for our four lawnchairs, gas generator and radio. If he doesn't wake up when we start playing tunes at 4 in the morning, he'll enjoy seeing us at sunrise Sunday morning.

I also highly suggest we all do Dolphins facepaint and bodypaint for full effect. Maybe a coloured teal 'n orange afro wig too.

Would someone be willing to e-mail FinFanInCali and ask him how big his lawn is? Don't tell him why.

:)

I'm mostly kidding.

Barry

icephinfan
09-19-2006, 02:26 PM
FFIC is ignoring this thread:lol:

So, where are we meeting up for Sunday??? Why not grunions again then maybe the other spot next week. This way the fella'z who didn't make it last week can this week.

dolphins541399
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
yeah thats a good idea but what city is the last place you guys went to and someone send me a message how to get there or the number or email address to the place and hopefull make it there and watch the dolphins kick ***

icephinfan
09-19-2006, 02:58 PM
yeah thats a good idea but what city is the last place you guys went to and someone send me a message how to get there or the number or email address to the place and hopefull make it there and watch the dolphins kick ***

All the info has been sent to you!!!

Amars
09-21-2006, 12:29 PM
I think I'll be able to make it. Need to see if I can get someone to baby sit. If not then I might just bring her.

Bpk
09-21-2006, 06:05 PM
I think I'll be able to make it. Need to see if I can get someone to baby sit. If not then I might just bring her.

Will your daughter also be wearing Dolphins gear? And what's her name, Amars?

Not sure yet if I will make it on Sunday. I am about 75% likely to make it, but need to see if I can switch another obligation first.

B.

icephinfan
09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
So are we going to have more than 4 of us "LOYAL" fans this time???:wink:

icephinfan
09-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Calling all L.A. Fin fans this Sunday were meeting again:
Looking for the following Fans to meet up with us:

Smoke
OG54
Dolphins 541399
Finole
AmericanMoose84
The Future
VMarcilfan
LAMiamiFan
TrojanFin

Check in if you can make it.

americanmoose84
09-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Same place?
I will be there even if I have to Flinstone it over.

icephinfan
09-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Same place?
I will be there even if I have to Flinstone it over.

Damn, on a cadillac. Better wear some serious foot wear.

dolphins541399
09-22-2006, 12:11 AM
ay thanks to all of you that are patient with me and yeah im down to go sunday what time

icephinfan
09-22-2006, 12:19 AM
ay thanks to all of you that are patient with me and yeah im down to go sunday what time

Game starts at 10:00am, try to get there a little early, maybe 9:30am.

But, if your late or don't show this time. You buy drinks all around!!! LOL

Amars
09-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Will your daughter also be wearing Dolphins gear? And what's her name, Amars?

Not sure yet if I will make it on Sunday. I am about 75% likely to make it, but need to see if I can switch another obligation first.

B.

I having a hard time finding gear for her now. She has a marino jersey but it doesnt fit her anymore. Her name is Marley. Here is a pic of her with a signed ball by dolphins players. :D We were at the hilton in San Fran 2yrs ago when the fins played there. Lucky for us they were staying at our hotel.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://imageshack.us)

americanmoose84
09-22-2006, 02:10 AM

Damn, on a cadillac. Better wear some serious foot wear.
:blowup: < what my feet would do after driving Flintstone style.

vmarcilfan75
09-22-2006, 11:39 AM
So its at Grunions again?
how the atmosphere? was it mostly us dolphin fans last week?
And hows the TV setups? do they show other games? Thats very important to me for Fantasy purposes :lol:

dolphins541399
09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
yeha thats a bad *** ball you have what names did you get and yeah ill try my hardest to show up my cars been acting funny lately thats why i didnt make it last year

dolphins541399
09-23-2006, 01:49 AM
yeah im gonna try my hardest to go my cars been acting funny lately thats why i didnt go last week

icephinfan
09-23-2006, 05:46 PM
So far for the Titans game we have:

Icephinfan
Amars
AmericanMoose

Come on guys, Phinatic, BPK.:D

Bpk
09-23-2006, 08:00 PM
So far for the Titans game we have:

Icephinfan
Amars
AmericanMoose

Come on guys, Phinatic, BPK.:D

Yeah yeah. Okay, I'll be there.

They better bloody win or I'm getting drunk. Oh who am I kidding, if they win I'm getting drunk too.

B.

Bpk
09-23-2006, 08:03 PM
I having a hard time finding gear for her now. She has a marino jersey but it doesnt fit her anymore. Her name is Marley. Here is a pic of her with a signed ball by dolphins players. :D We were at the hilton in San Fran 2yrs ago when the fins played there. Lucky for us they were staying at our hotel.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3702/miamidolphins008tt9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

What a cutie, Amars (damn, I can't remember your real name. lol. I KNEW that would happen. It's Ron, isn't it?).

Glad to see you starting her off early. She's lucky to be too young to remember the Wanny years very well.

You comin' Sunday?

B.

icephinfan
09-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Alright, let's fill the place with Dolphin fans this time!!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

americanmoose84
09-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Glad to see you starting her off early. She's lucky to be too young to remember the Wanny years very well.

B.:sidelol: :sidelol: Shes very lucky.

icephinfan
09-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Sup fella'z, leaving in 10 minutes. Hey BpK, your buying the chicken strips at halftime:wink: :lol:

See ya!!!

dolphins541399
09-25-2006, 07:25 PM
hey ya had car trouble again so let see im just gonna have to play this by ear on how may crs doin you guys

Bpk
09-25-2006, 07:54 PM
hey ya had car trouble again so let see im just gonna have to play this by ear on how may crs doin you guys

Dude, are you for real? You ought to audition for one of the comedy troupe, like the Larry/Moe/Curly slapstick kinda thing. Every post you do makes me laugh.

Thanks. :)

icephinfan
09-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Dude, are you for real? You ought to audition for one of the comedy troupe, like the Larry/Moe/Curly slapstick kinda thing. Every post you do makes me laugh.

Thanks. :)

Hey BpK, this week, what's the plan??????

icephinfan
09-27-2006, 02:08 AM
This Sunday vs. The Texans who is in???????

dolphins541399
09-28-2006, 02:43 AM
ay i am a comeidan but still what does that have to do with my car being a junk ay

icephinfan
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
ay i am a comeidan but still what does that have to do with my car being a junk ay

Hey are you going this Sunday or what?????

Bpk
09-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I should be able to make it this Sunday.

We win this one, then go into New England at 2-2. Hoefully Cinci beats NE in Cinci this weekend so we'd have Phins 2-2 vs the Pats 2-2 on Oct 8th for the lead in the AFC East. Or we drop to 1-3 with the Pats at 3-1 and the chance of a div title become very very slim.

This is a big big weekend. The first one, imo.

icephinfan
09-29-2006, 02:39 AM
Okay who's in for this very important game for us SUNDAY?????

dolphins541399
09-29-2006, 02:55 AM
yo im gona tey no promise's ill have my dolphins towel on my sholder

icephinfan
09-29-2006, 03:08 AM
yo im gona tey no promise's ill have my dolphins towel on my sholder

Slow down man.:wink:

Can you make it this week????

americanmoose84
09-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Im out. I have to work.

Bpk
09-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Im out. I have to work.

Aw, man. That sucks. You'll miss out on that breakfast burrito.

What sort of work do you do on Sunday mornings, Moose?

Oh, and by the way, guys, for the Pats Oct. 8th game, I may have to watfch the game up in Santa Monica at a sports bar called the Shack. I have an event to attend between 12noon and 3pm so to make sure I can watch the end of the game I have to stay close to where the event is happening. I've also heard that the Shack is a great sports bar with awesome wings, so I'll try it out and let you know. (apparently it's a philly eagles bar 1st, but when eagles aren;t playing the phins are on).

Anyways, see you tomorrow for the Texans.

We better win, or or... hell, I don;t know.

Amars, bring our good luck charm again.

icephinfan
09-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Damn, that sucks MOOSE. Hey BPK get there early to get the spot, and wear the same shirt :wink: And yes Amars bring the good luck charm.

See you guys 2morrow.

dolphins541399
10-01-2006, 02:43 AM
like im sayin my cars acting funny lately so im gonna try no promise's thou and thanks icephine so keeping in touch

vmarcilfan75
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
ok im in

im assuming we're the only dolphin fans there, so i'll be looking for the table with agua and orange??

americanmoose84
10-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Aw, man. That sucks. You'll miss out on that breakfast burrito.

What sort of work do you do on Sunday mornings, Moose?

Ha Ha. I work at Uhaul as a Storage Manager. Damn customers wanting service on a Sunday.:fire:

icephinfan
10-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Ok, time to plan for the Patriots game, who's in and who's out???????

If, I am not working, I am in.

vmarcilfan75
10-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok, time to plan for the Patriots game, who's in and who's out???????

If, I am not working, I am in.

im out since you and Bpk are bad luck! :lol:

or was it me? :boohoo:

Anyways im out since i wont be around.
Nice meeting you two

icephinfan
10-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Who's going this Sunday??? This is a big game for us.:dolphins:

dolphins541399
10-05-2006, 03:15 AM
i can actually make it im gonna borrow my brothers car

Amars
10-05-2006, 03:34 PM
im out. It to depressing to watch them play. Until they show me something I rather stay home and watch it on my CPU.

Bpk
10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Okay, this time I am going with a chenage of venue.

I'll be watching the game at a place called The Shack, in Santa Monica. They are mainly an Eagles place, but the Eagles game doesn't strat til 1:00pm PST.

I'll be there for 9:30am when they open to secure a table and a TV for the Phins game. I don't think I'll be able to get audio of the game there because they show a lot of games at once (so be warned, in case you consider showing up).

For anyone intersted in heading there, here's the info:

The Shack

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11557633
2518 Wilshire Blvd (Cross Street: 25th Street)
Santa Monica, CA 90403View Map (http://maps.citysearch.com/location/11557633)
(310) 449-1171

Wish us all luck this weekend. It's the last chance this season has. If we lose, it's al about making it "respectable" and "building towards next year".

Go Phins!!!!!!!

Bpk
10-05-2006, 09:01 PM
ok im in

im assuming we're the only dolphin fans there, so i'll be looking for the table with agua and orange??

btw why is JT taking a poop in your sig?

PHINATIC13
10-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Okay, this time I am going with a chenage of venue.

I'll be watching the game at a place called The Shack, in Santa Monica. They are mainly an Eagles place, but the Eagles game doesn't strat til 1:00pm PST.

I'll be there for 9:30am when they open to secure a table and a TV for the Phins game. I don't think I'll be able to get audio of the game there because they show a lot of games at once (so be warned, in case you consider showing up).

For anyone intersted in heading there, here's the info:

The Shack

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11557633
2518 Wilshire Blvd (Cross Street: 25th Street)
Santa Monica, CA 90403View Map (http://maps.citysearch.com/location/11557633)
(310) 449-1171

Wish us all luck this weekend. It's the last chance this season has. If we lose, it's al about making it "respectable" and "building towards next year".

Go Phins!!!!!!!

There's a lot more than one of them(Shack(s) spread out over SoCal area) cool little bars though.I can't make this one Bpk,I got a service company coming by to power-wash my windows(I explained to ice in a PM).I'll have to suffer and watch them my NFL Sunday Ticket:tongue::D. Have fun guys,I'll make another game some other time.:dolphins:

icephinfan
10-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Guess, I will be at grunions alone. Damnit we better win.

vmarcilfan75
10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
btw why is JT taking a poop in your sig?

because just before i took the pic i asked him what he thought of our Oline and he said.."give me a second...."

dolphins541399
10-06-2006, 02:08 AM
so were seaperating then

icephinfan
10-06-2006, 03:44 PM
so were seaperating then

I said I was going to be there, the other guys got things going on. But, now I am contemplating it.Unless Amars goes.

Most likely I will be there, but if you don't show up Dolphins541399, then your out of the crew.:lol:

Bpk
10-06-2006, 08:16 PM
There's a lot more than one of them(Shack(s) spread out over SoCal area) cool little bars though.I can't make this one Bpk,I got a service company coming by to power-wash my windows(I explained to ice in a PM).I'll have to suffer and watch them my NFL Sunday Ticket:tongue::D. Have fun guys,I'll make another game some other time.:dolphins:

Never heard the Power-washing excuse before.

You definitely get a pass with something that unique. Next time, though, add a little twist like: "and they'll be usijng the high-pressure water hose to hose down the three swedish underwear models I hired to serve me beer wearing tight white t-shirts and thongs during the Dolphins impending victory".

That would sound much better.

And then we'd all come watch at your house.

B.

Bpk
10-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Guess, I will be at grunions alone. Damnit we better win.

Feel free to join me at the Shack, as I said.

Maybe misery is best endured in solitude, however, so we should each mourn alone.

Bpk
10-06-2006, 08:22 PM
because just before i took the pic i asked him what he thought of our Oline and he said.."give me a second...."

I sometimes wonder if, during practice (7 on 7's), defensive guys like JT take out their frustrations on our s****y (shoddy, I promise) O-line. If I were him, I'd be so sick of their crappy play that I would want to punish them a little in practice.

I also wonder if JT ever thinks, during practice, "Jeez, these guys a re garbage. They can't block me at all." Obviously he can;t say that, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when JT and Zach go our for beers somewhere and talk off the record about the team.

Bpk
10-06-2006, 08:27 PM

I said I was going to be there, the other guys got things going on. But, now I am contemplating it.Unless Amars goes.

Most likely I will be there, but if you don't show up Dolphins541399, then your out of the crew.:lol:

I thought D541399 (great name, btw) had shown up every week? Wait, wasn't he the quiet guy who never said anything waaaay at the far end of the table? Maybe I am imagining things, but I feel like he's been one of us forever and his presence would be sorely missed if he didn't show up to quietly and invisibly observe the game with us in spirit though not body each and every week.

Please, say it ain't so. It's like ALMOST having a bigfoot sighting.

I thik BOTH of you guys (that includes you Ice) should roll up to the Shack. I love watching these things together but I can't go far from home this week because I have to be somewhere else by 12:30pm. Since I want to get to see the end of thegame, I have to pick a bar close to my event.

And I've tried everything on Grunions menu now and need better food (sorry, Grunions).

PHINATIC13
10-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I thought D541399 (great name, btw) had shown up every week? Wait, wasn't he the quiet guy who never said anything waaaay at the far end of the table? Maybe I am imagining things, but I feel like he's been one of us forever and his presence would be sorely missed if he didn't show up to quietly and invisibly observe the game with us in spirit though not body each and every week.

Please, say it ain't so. It's like ALMOST having a bigfoot sighting.

I thik BOTH of you guys (that includes you Ice) should roll up to the Shack. I love watching these things together but I can't go far from home this week because I have to be somewhere else by 12:30pm. Since I want to get to see the end of thegame, I have to pick a bar close to my event.

And I've tried everything on Grunions menu now and need better food (sorry, Grunions).

btw I thought the Star Trek convention was next weekend.:PHINATIC13:

dolphins541399
10-07-2006, 03:36 PM
aight then tomorrow it is then

Bpk
10-07-2006, 10:46 PM

btw I thought the Star Trek convention was next weekend.:PHINATIC13:

It is, but the Playboy Mansion garden party is THIS weekend.

icephinfan
10-07-2006, 11:10 PM
aight then tomorrow it is then

Are you sure this time?????

americanmoose84
10-07-2006, 11:28 PM
It is, but the Playboy Mansion garden party is THIS weekend.
:sidelol: :sidelol: Thats great.

dolphins541399
10-08-2006, 02:13 AM
yeah if i can wake up earily enough i will i hopeing for like a monday night game or sunday night ay

icephinfan
10-08-2006, 02:14 AM
yeah if i can wake up earily enough i will i hopeing for like a monday night game or sunday night ay

Man, don't leave me hanging. I'll be there at 10:00am when the game starts.

Bpk
10-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Man, don't leave me hanging. I'll be there at 10:00am when the game starts.

lol. THis oughta be interesting. Actually, I'm more interested in seeing if Ice ends up watching the game alone than whether the Dolphins win.

Sad statement on what the team has done to me emotionally.

dolphins541399
10-08-2006, 12:14 PM
well if you get this before you go im gonna have a dolphins towle on and i might be taking my little sister

Bpk
10-09-2006, 11:39 PM
So... who showed up?????

dolphins541399
10-10-2006, 12:16 AM
dude theres a ladys louge no one told me how do i get there

vmarcilfan75
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
dude theres a ladys louge no one told me how do i get there

take the 101 fwy and exit sunset blvd

icephinfan
10-10-2006, 03:16 PM
take the 101 fwy and exit sunset blvd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, that's where you were last week.

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Alright guys, the Jets with Joey starting, we all should go and see what happens.

If not then were all going to Phinatic13's house since he has NFL package.:wink:

Bpk
10-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Alright guys, the Jets with Joey starting, we all should go and see what happens.

If not then were all going to Phinatic13's house since he has NFL package.:wink:

And you're bringing the 24 of beer and buckets of wings, right Ice?

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 04:31 PM
And you're bringing the 24 of beer and buckets of wings, right Ice?

If you bring the female strippers.:cooldude:

dolphins541399
10-12-2006, 01:38 AM
ay i lke that idea but i rather see a like monday night game or sunday afternoon

icephinfan
10-12-2006, 04:30 PM
ay i lke that idea but i rather see a like monday night game or sunday afternoon

Monday or Sunday night games, I'd stay at home and watch. I go to the sports bar because I dont have NFL TICKET.

Did you make it out to Grunions last week?????

dolphins541399
10-13-2006, 02:27 AM
not really but why do yu need tickts when you can watc it on t.v

icephinfan
10-13-2006, 02:53 AM
not really but why do yu need tickts when you can watc it on t.v

WTF, No man I said NFL Ticket you know Direct TV, not tickets.

Hey man, no more :bong2: !!!!

Bpk
10-13-2006, 02:25 PM
WTF, No man I said NFL Ticket you know Direct TV, not tickets.

Hey man, no more :bong2: !!!!

LOL. This is great entertainment.

PHINATIC13
10-13-2006, 04:08 PM

:foundout:

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Packers game anyone???? This might be a hell of a game, 2 teams looking to get 2 wins.

I'm going :D

vmarcilfan75
10-17-2006, 11:02 AM
count me out..im having some packers fans over

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
count me out..im having some packers fans over

:tongue:

dolphins541399
10-18-2006, 01:09 AM
ay well yeah i thought you ment like seeing it in person :infins:

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 01:37 AM
ay well yeah i thought you ment like seeing it in person :infins:

Man, we need to meet you. Try to go this Sunday.:D
Bring the stash too.:wink:

dolphins541399
10-19-2006, 12:35 AM
stash what stash what are we talking about again lol and wheres the chick lodge at ay see this is what we should do ay :finfan72:

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 12:49 AM
stash what stash what are we talking about again lol and wheres the chick lodge at ay see this is what we should do ay :finfan72:

:hmmm:

vmarcilfan75
10-20-2006, 01:44 AM
:huh: :confused2 :hmmm: :smackhead
:hitself:

:bong:

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Hope you guys go this game. This will be a good game to watch.

dolphins541399
10-21-2006, 04:27 AM
my biggest thing is i aint a morning person you know and if i knew how to put pictures ill show you the p.o.s i drive