PDA

View Full Version : Will Noel Devine get drafted to the dolphins?

Eli
06-18-2006, 10:02 AM
If The dolphins do the worst on the year where noel devine gets drafted do u think he will move ronnie and bring in noel?:dolphins:In Saban We Trust:dolphins:

cosen
06-18-2006, 10:03 AM
can someone explain to me what makes him so good? he looks liek alot of hs running backs..

Pennington's Rocket Arm
06-18-2006, 10:13 AM
that's like 4 years from now...

Troysif
06-18-2006, 10:15 AM
who, and wtf do you mean move ronnie, do you not like him or what

Irish Phin Fan
06-18-2006, 10:35 AM
What? Does that make any sense to anyone?

DolfanDaveInATX
06-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Who in the blue hell is Noel Devine?

anthony!
06-18-2006, 10:46 AM
This was a rather random thought. There are alot of question marks on this;

How does Ronnie evolve in the NFL?
Does Ronnie stay healthy?
How does Noel develop in College?
Does Noel stay healthy?
Do we run a two back system (pro set?)
Do we move Ronnie to FB?
Does Noel make it to the NFL?
What are the odds in us being the worst team in the NFL several years down the road?
Will it actually take the 1st overall pick to draft Noel?

The list really does go on forever. That is why this question is so strange. Now, for the guy asking why Noel is so amazing... there is truly one reason. When you look at this kid, he just looks like another high school football player chewing up divisions. He's fast, strong, has great vision, etc. But there is one thing that seperates him from EVERYONE else. In fact the only RB I would compare him to is Barry Sanders, and it is because of this trait. He cuts EXTREMELY well, but during his cuts he accelerates. The typical RB will not only slow down before a cut, but maintain that slowed speed through the cut. Noel Devine maintains his speed going into a cut, and will accelerate through and out of the cut. This is something I have only seen Barry Sanders do, and I feel Noel Devine will be a great IF health permits. Do I think the Miami Dolphins will draft him? If the conditions are right, of course. But the odds of him slipping to us are slim.

DolfanDaveInATX
06-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Wait...you've posted a thread about whether the Dolphins will wind up drafting A HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR??? :censored:

MiamiMan147
06-18-2006, 10:47 AM
A high school kid. He hasn't even done anything at the college level and this guy wants to talk about drafting him 1st overall. :rolleyes2

anthony!
06-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Well, don't get it twisted. If Noel Devine stays healthy there is absolutely no doubt he will be an NFL player. But this thread is of course outrageous.

CVass
06-18-2006, 11:50 AM
I nominate this for the worst thread of all time...

Bartowboy
06-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I second that.

Bartowboy
06-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Noel Devin may not even be the best high school RB in Florida.I heard that kid Rainey from Lakeland is pretty good himself.

acmeanvil49
06-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Man what a bunch of bung-holes

Hypothetical questions are posted in this forum on a daily basis.

Why tear Eli down calling this the worst thread ever?

Of course he's in H.S. and theres no way to know if Devine makes it to 1st pick of the NFL draft but he's one of the best H.S. talents i've seen in a while.

Did you ever see the Reggie Bush H.S. highlight clip ESPN had posted.

Looked a lot like Noel Devine's highlight film same type of long runs, breakaway speed and Devine cuts are what frees him up in traffic.

I doubt Devine leaves the state of Florida for college, Hurricanes, Seminoles, or Gators will get him and we'll be seeing Devine highlights on ESPN again soon.

tampafinfan9201
06-18-2006, 01:11 PM
What school does Noel Devine play at?

cnc66
06-18-2006, 01:23 PM

pffft, that shoulda had a smilie next to it.. " :goof: " maybe... hahahah

CVass, how ya been ? where are you posting from...still here in south Florida, or have you made the west coast move yet?

MiamiDolfan
06-18-2006, 01:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZftoJPScWNo

every1 watch this !

acmeanvil49
06-18-2006, 01:34 PM
North Fort Myers Red Knights where Deion Sanders and Javon Kearse went.

Doakle
06-18-2006, 01:37 PM
A few years ago now, a running back rushed for 4,706 yards and 52 touchdowns, and caught 62 passes for 1,344 yards and 20 scores in his prep career. He was named USA Today’s Offensive Player of the Year as a senior, and looked a no doubt future star in the NFL.

Name him :)

CVass
06-18-2006, 01:40 PM
pffft, that shoulda had a smilie next to it.. " :goof: " maybe... hahahah

CVass, how ya been ? where are you posting from...still here in south Florida, or have you made the west coast move yet?

I am doing well. I am up in Orlando, where I am from, directing this big camp. I'll make the move to San Jose at the end of July. How are you?

CVass
06-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Man what a bunch of bung-holes

Hypothetical questions are posted in this forum on a daily basis.

Why tear Eli down calling this the worst thread ever?

Of course he's in H.S. and theres no way to know if Devine makes it to 1st pick of the NFL draft but he's one of the best H.S. talents i've seen in a while.

Did you ever see the Reggie Bush H.S. highlight clip ESPN had posted.

Looked a lot like Noel Devine's highlight film same type of long runs, breakaway speed and Devine cuts are what frees him up in traffic.

I doubt Devine leaves the state of Florida for college, Hurricanes, Seminoles, or Gators will get him and we'll be seeing Devine highlights on ESPN again soon.
Hypothetical questions are fun, but talking about the Dolphins getting a High School senior!? Over Ronnie Brown? The guy isn't even affiliated with a college!? I don't know, there are hypotheticals to kick around like FAs or supplemental draft picks but posturing the destination of a guy who hasn't even started his senior year of HS??? Maybe I am wrong...

While we're at it... who is up for a Zach Thomas move to Safety?

indifin
06-18-2006, 01:43 PM
:sidelol:

footballer
06-18-2006, 01:52 PM
If The dolphins do the worst on the year where noel devine gets drafted do u think he will move ronnie and bring in noel?:dolphins:In Saban We Trust:dolphins:

what a waste of time thread. get with it dawg stop posting to add up your total posts..

yo ok, youre new... slipped by me. word of advice man, these cats are ruthless sometimes in here, and they smell poo from a mile away..

alopez34
06-18-2006, 02:03 PM
as a high schooler who saw rainey. he is a good player who benifits from a line that opens up holes that a boeing 747 could go through. he is elusive but devine is better. no for the point. please keep these topics on canesport.com. this is a fins board please. for highlight tapes check rivals.com or youtube.com

acmeanvil49
06-18-2006, 02:23 PM
A few years ago now, a running back rushed for 4,706 yards and 52 touchdowns, and caught 62 passes for 1,344 yards and 20 scores in his prep career. He was named USA Today’s Offensive Player of the Year as a senior, and looked a no doubt future star in the NFL.

Answer: Travis Minor

Hey Zach Thomas as a Saftey...............I like it!

Now imagine the kill shots Zach could get with a 15 yard running start, they would probably have to add a rule to the NFL rulebook if Zach was a safety because he could end some careers that way.

Alex44
06-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Noel is basically the best RB to ever come out of highschool....he makes Reggie Bush look like Travis Minor sometimes...

But the anwser is

A: we wont be bad enough to get him

B: Even if we were we have ronnie

twohype
06-18-2006, 03:27 PM

Yep this the worst thread:goof: I think it's obviously a joke :sidelol:

playmaker1
06-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I can't believe I read this. Move Ronnie for a kid that did good in high school. Hell, I put up good numbers in high school, maybe the Dolphins should draft me off my couch and "move" Chambers

CVass
06-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Yep this the worst thread:goof: I think it's obviously a joke :sidelol:

The sad part is, I don't think it is...

PhinsRock
06-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Silly but interesting thread, sooo premature, but fun.

In Saban We Trust!

HybridPHIN 23
06-18-2006, 06:51 PM
watched the video.. the kids got sick moves and speed but it's obviously horrible D and great blocking. Ronnie is a powerhouse, built to be a Rb.

acmeanvil49
06-19-2006, 02:24 AM
Well if the guy wanted to talk about Noel Devine he should have just found the proper thread.

For whatever reason Eli tried to relate devine to the Dolphins to make it thread appropriate.

Personally I can't wait for Devine to get to college and start making some highlights against some DI competition.

After a couple years we can revive talk of Noel Devine at the NFL level.

Devine has led an interesting life thus far, almost being adopted by Deion Sanders, his highlight video was downloaded 50,000 times in 24 hours, he made Sportscenter as a H.S. sophmore.

Hopefully as he advances college and maybe NFL he can continue to make the highlight reels.