PDA

View Full Version : Maj. General Vincent Brooks

dolphan39
04-01-2003, 11:53 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

that guy is so smooth and confident. He will definitely have a huge future in politics after this war for incredible handling of the media.

LeftCoastPhin
04-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Pimpin aint easy! I hope he can talk smooth about the Marines shooting up that van full of civilians. It's sad, but they did what they had to do, and if need be, I hope they do it again.

I was so pissed at that blonde ho from Fox news on the tone of her voice when she was reporting it. If anyone has a problem with it, I suggest you get your ass out to the desert and try to do it better and more cleaner. Anyone, how about you Miss Blonde Thing? Didn't think so.

She is hot, but she's the type of no talent reporter that you just know got hired because of her looks.

dolphan39
04-01-2003, 01:13 PM
he has been great at saying that the men in the field are in charge of deciding what their procedures need to be and that Wash or centcom cannot determine at what point something is a threat. Please...how you can expect otherwise ???? If you thought someone was going to blow you up and you have an M-16, wouldn't you use it ???