PDA

View Full Version : All Finheaven Fantasy League?

Dolfan11
06-19-2006, 07:16 PM
I, as well as most of you, play lots of Fantasy Football. Being part of Finheaven now, I'd like to have an all Finheaben Fantasy Football league going. I play on Yahoo. If some of you who are commited and serious players would like to start a Finheaven league, and are apart of Yahoo, we could get one going. I don't mind starting the league, we could have our own official threard to discuss trades, cuts, and everything else related to our league. Ten teams would be ideal, and once we have the 10 participants, we could all agree on the scoring format, roster, and everything else needed to get the league going. If there's already one running or in the process, I'd like to join if possible. If not, lets attempt to get this started!

EDIT: We could also do this for money or not, doesn't bother me.

marke27
06-20-2006, 02:47 PM
ok sounds good...i know i was in 2 leagues last year with all finheaven members....would love to do that again...if someone makes a league let me know.

marke27
06-20-2006, 02:50 PM
or i could make a league........

marke27
06-20-2006, 03:13 PM
ok i made one....12 team league, the id is 94681 and the password is fins....its a live draft on july 15th , a saturday afternoon at 2 central time.

Dolfan11
06-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Looks good. Just registered my team. However, just two things. Would everyone rather just have 3 WR's and 1 W/R slot instead of 4 WR's? And is there a reason as to why there's only 5 points for a passing TD or is that just a mistake? Maybe we should include week 17 in the playoffs so that teams get one more chance to get into the playoffs. So, 15, 16, and 17 for the playoffs. I could see why not though, being that most teams send out the reserves.