PDA

View Full Version : Anyone consider that the van was MEANT to be shot up?

PhinPhan1227
04-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Purely supposition on my part, but I wonder why nobody has questioned whether the van full of women and children was MEANT to be shot up for the bad PR? These people have followers willing to strap a bomb to themselves, it seems quite reasonable that they would have people willing to take a bullet if it meant painting the US Army as a bunch of guys willing to shoot women and children.

LeftCoastPhin
04-01-2003, 01:20 PM
I wouldn't put anything passed them! Pretty coincidental that it happened a day or two after the suicide bomb. It's combat and your personal safety should come first, unless you are trying to save a comrade.

Penthos
04-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Thats exactly what I think. The Van was sent by the Regime as a "pr suicide bomb"...

ohall
04-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Purely supposition on my part, but I wonder why nobody has questioned whether the van full of women and children was MEANT to be shot up for the bad PR? These people have followers willing to strap a bomb to themselves, it seems quite reasonable that they would have people willing to take a bullet if it meant painting the US Army as a bunch of guys willing to shoot women and children.

Yes and I hope I'm wrong. That kind of brutality is shocking, so I hope we're wrong in thinking this.

Oliver...

Penthos
04-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
Yes and I hope I'm wrong. That kind of brutality is shocking, so I hope we're wrong in thinking this.

Oliver...

Why is it shocking? This is what he does, brutality is how he came t be.... and this brutality SHOULD BE the one true the reason the US is there... Because this man is a Brutal dictator who abducts and kills thousands of Iraqi citizens indescriminantly every year... Women, children, mothers, fathers... he doesn't care...

He will take the Children of the parents he has murdered and raise them in the Fedayeen to be suicide soldiers.... and if we weren't there to stop him he would be left to continue his reign of hell on earth until who knows when, or who know's what happens...

I don't need to hear about weapons of mass destruction and supossed connections to 911. The above described human rights abuse is cause enough for me.

ohall
04-01-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by 13isgr81
Why is it shocking? This is what he does, brutality is how he came t be.... and this brutality SHOULD BE the one true the reason the US is there... Because this man is a Brutal dictator who abducts and kills thousands of Iraqi citizens indescriminantly every year... Women, children, mothers, fathers... he doesn't care...

He will take the Children of the parents he has murdered and raise them in the Fedayeen to be suicide soldiers.... and if we weren't there to stop him he would be left to continue his reign of hell on earth until who knows when, or who know's what happens...

I don't need to hear about weapons of mass destruction and supossed connections to 911. The above described human rights abuse is cause enough for me.

Just shocking when you sit and think about it, what it takes to accomplish such a brutal act. Nothing new for them, but still nonetheless shocking when I actually think about what it takes to load that van and to threaten those innocent ppl with what they threatened them with if this is what actually took place.

Oliver...

PhinPhan1227
04-01-2003, 03:43 PM
We're talking about people that would feed a human being into a plastic shredding machine FEET FIRST! And not for committing criminal acts...but merely for offending Saddam, or one of his sons, or anyone else in power. Sending out a truck of women and children to be shot up wouldn't cost a second of sleep.