PDA

View Full Version : Should the Fins trade for Michael Strahan?

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:29 PM
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/hint_jint_hit_sack_with_doc_pal_regionalnews_marsha_kranes_and_leela_de_kretser.htm

Apparently his wife says he's gay. Now think about this: he's a good player now but imagine how hard he'd play amongst a team full of his "kind"? Talk about "bonding" with teammates. :lol: Maybe we know now how he got the gap in his teeth.:lol: He's fit with the fins as perfectly as a latex glove.:sidelol:

fin1
06-21-2006, 04:31 PM
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/hint_jint_hit_sack_with_doc_pal_regionalnews_marsha_kranes_and_leela_de_kretser.htm

Apparently his wife says he's gay. Now think about this: he's a good player now but imagine how hard he'd play amongst a team full of his "kind"? Talk about "bonding" with teammates. :lol: Maybe we know now how he got the gap in his teeth.:lol: He's fit with the fins as perfectly as a latex glove.:sidelol:

Wow a gay reference from you. I'm shocked.:shakeno: P.S.- you're the one with the flaming head. Flamer

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 04:34 PM

Apparently his wife says he's gay. Now think about this: he's a good player now but imagine how hard he'd play amongst a team full of his "kind"? Talk about "bonding" with teammates. :lol: Maybe we know now how he got the gap in his teeth.:lol: He's fit with the fins as perfectly as a latex glove.:sidelol::shakeno: Clownshoe. He should be calling on you. Your dick'll fit that gap perfectly...balls n all...:lol:

cnc66
06-21-2006, 04:35 PM

hahaha, wimmin are evil...sooo evil...

where the hell have ya been finsr...? your buddies have been getting KILLED...they NEED you...

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM
:shakeno: Clownshoe. He should be calling on you. Your dick'll fit that gap perfectly...balls n all...:lol:

And you know this how?:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Now think about this: he's a good player now but imagine how hard he'd play amongst a team full of his "kind"?If Billsrmorons thinks (although hopes might be a bit more accurate) the 'Phins are filled with gay players, that would certainly explain why he follows (salivates after) them so much despite claiming to be a Jills fan.

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 04:38 PM
And you know this how?:lol:Justa's been kissin' n tellin'

cnc66
06-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Zing !

fin1
06-21-2006, 04:39 PM
And you know this how?:lol:

Well the avatar pretty much explains it. Roided up gay man. nuff said.

fin1
06-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Justa's been kissin' n tellin'

Damnit don't kill him yet. Hold him up I got punch for him/it too.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Wow a gay reference from you.

I'm sure you don't need a gay reference- your performance should be enough to impress any pimp.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Well the avatar pretty much explains it. Roided up gay man. nuff said.

It's not roids it's hard work.:lol: And I shudder to think how you concluded I'm gay. It appears your gaydar is off.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
And you know this how?:lol:When Strahan was referring to Jills fans as "toothpicks", it's obvious he wasn't speaking just about their physiques, but the size (or lack thereof) of their "equipment" as well.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
If Billsrmorons thinks (although hopes might be a bit more accurate) the 'Phins are filled with gay players, that would certainly explain why he follows (salivates after) them so much despite claiming to be a Jills fan.

No, it explains what I hate them. I'm homophobic.:lol: But it does explain why you proudly wear the gay pastels.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Justa's been kissin' n tellin'

That's no way to talk about your dad.:lol:

fin1
06-21-2006, 04:46 PM
It's not roids it's hard work.:lol: And I shudder to think how you concluded I'm gay. It appears your gaydar is off.:lol:

Hard work stabbing yourself in the a s s. I bet you like that. That 's good. but how do you explain the flaming hair?

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:46 PM
It's not roids it's hard work.Your right hand must get really tired then.

And I shudder to think how you concluded I'm gay.You're a Jills fan. 'Nuff said.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:47 PM
hahaha, wimmin are evil...sooo evil...

where the hell have ya been finsr...? your buddies have been getting KILLED...they NEED you...

Zup cnc. Nah, Bills fans don't need help, we just need a QB.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:48 PM
That's no way to talk about your dad.:lol:Note that jillsrmorons doesn't deny the charge, he/she/it just changes the subject.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Your right hand must get really tired then.
You're a Jills fan. 'Nuff said.

Nah, I use barbells dumbell.:lol: And Bills fans aren't gay, fins fans are. If you can't BE straight at least get that straight.:lol:

fin1
06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Nah, I use barbells dumbell.:lol: And Bills fans aren't gay, fins fans are. If you can't BE straight at least get that straight.:lol:

Every time one of you clowns pun intended comes trolling the first thing thats typed is some kind of clarence from stripes homphobe rant. Whatever gay man go back to the all male basement you came from.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
No, it explains what I hate them. I'm homophobic."what I hate them"? You must be sophophobic as well.

But it does explain why you proudly wear the gay pastels.:lol:Another example of your sophophobia is your inability to know what pastel colors are. Or to think that they are somehow inherently "gay".

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Nah, I use barbellsSo that must be what you're calling your wanger these days.
And Bills fans aren't gay, fins fans are.Ooh, nice (read: what a pathetic attempt at a) comeback there. What's next, "No, I'm not, you are"?

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Note that jillsrmorons doesn't deny the charge, he/she/it just changes the subject.

The subject, in case, you've forgotten, is the fins possibly acquiring ANOTHER gay player.:lol:
And you're no doubt familiar with having charges denied like when you try to charge your lunch at McDonald's only to find you've exceeded your $500 credit limit.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Every time one of you clowns pun intended comes trolling the first thing thats typed is some kind of clarence from stripes homphobe rant. Whatever gay man go back to the all male basement you came from.

Isn't this where you admit you're gay and ask that we all just "get along"?:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Bills fans don't need helpMainly because they've long passed the point where psychiatry would be able to reach them.
we just need a QB.:lol:"JUST" a QB? That's too funny (sorta like Jillsrmorons, but that's another subject).

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:03 PM
"what I hate them"? You must be sophophobic as well.
Another example of your sophophobia is your inability to know what pastel colors are. Or to think that they are somehow inherently "gay".

"Sophophibia" huh? Those daily word calendars are great aren't they?:lol:

like2god

Jesus Christ, is there a stupid tree in Buffalo? Where are all of these Shecky One-liners coming from? I swear, everytime I read one of their posts I am waiting for this....http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/drums.gif

Pathetic :shakeno:

EBMisfit
The subject, in case, you've forgotten, is the fins possibly acquiring ANOTHER gay player.Which is why you, as a fellow gay, are so interested in the story.
And you're no doubt familiar with having charges denied like when you try to charge your lunch at McDonald's only to find you've exceeded your $500 credit limit.:lol:That would be a bit difficult seeing as how I don't even have, much less use, credit cards.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:04 PM
So that must be what you're calling your wanger these days.Ooh, nice (read: what a pathetic attempt at a) comeback there. What's next, "No, I'm not, you are"?

Actually I don't have pet names for *****s. You do? Makes sense.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Mainly because they've long passed the point where psychiatry would be able to reach them."JUST" a QB? That's too funny (sorta like Jillsrmorons, but that's another subject).

And your years of therapy makes you an expert on this subject I suppose?:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Which is why you, as a fellow gay, are so interested in the story.
I'm just trying to be helpful because the sooner fins fans clamor for a trade the more likely Strahan will be a fin.

That would be a bit difficult seeing as how I don't even have, much less use, credit cards.

Guess my estimate of a $500 credit limit was too high. My bad!:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:08 PM
"Sophophibia" huh? Those daily word calendars are great aren't they?:lol:It's amazing you even know what a calendar is, seeing as you're "working" with such a limited intellect. You must have grown tired of scratching hatchmarks on your cell wall and decided to move up to calendars, I see.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Hard work stabbing yourself in the a s s. I bet you like that. That 's good. but how do you explain the flaming hair?

Please keep your gay fantasies for your "other" forum if you don't mind.:lol: And my hair is so hot looking sometimes it just appears to be on fire.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Actually I don't have pet names for *****s. You do? Well, I do keep calling you a moron. I guess that would be close enough.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:12 PM
It's amazing you even know what a calendar is, seeing as you're "working" with such a limited intellect. You must have grown tired of scratching hatchmarks on your cell wall and decided to move up to calendars, I see.

Look who's talking- I lost more brain cells than you've got in the shower this morning.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:13 PM
And your years of therapy makes you an expert on this subject I suppose?:lol:It wouldn't take even ten seconds of therapy to realize what a sorry team the Jills are and that they're in need of much more than a QB (pretty much everything except maybe a RB and a CB).

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm just trying to be helpful because the sooner fins fans clamor for a trade the more likely Strahan will be a fin.So you have another opposing player to drool over, I see.

Guess my estimate of a $500 credit limit was too high. My bad!:lol:Maybe if I was a materialist, that might bother me. But since I'm not, oh well.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, I do keep calling you a moron. I guess that would be close enough.

So you think I'm a *****? No wonder you're so interested in talking to me.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
It wouldn't take even ten seconds of therapy to realize what a sorry team the Jills are and that they're in need of much more than a QB (pretty much everything except maybe a RB and a CB).

We have a lot of new players. I'll wait and see before I judge them. But if we're so bad why are you picking up our garbage guard Benny Anderson?:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Look who's talkingYou were at the moment.

I lost more brain cellsWe all already figured that. You can't get any fewer than the zero you currently have (although I'm sure if it were possible to have negative brain cells, you'd find a way).

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:22 PM
So you have another opposing player to drool over, I see.

Says the guy with the Jason Taylor jockey ad for a screen saver.:lol:

Maybe if I was a materialist, that might bother me. But since I'm not, oh well.

Is that code for "loser"? :lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:23 PM
You were at the moment.
We all already figured that. You can't get any fewer than the zero you currently have (although I'm sure if it were possible to have negative brain cells, you'd find a way).

Feel free anytime to post something that demonstrates you have more brain power than plankton.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:24 PM
So you think I'm a *****?On the contrary, I know you are.
No wonder you're so interested in talking to me.:lol:My only interest in talking to you is to keep pointing out how moronic you are. Thankfully, you make no effort to hide your idiocy, thus making it a very easy task.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:27 PM
We have a lot of new players.To go along with a lot of old senility in management/coaching.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Says the guy with the Jason Taylor jockey ad for a screen saver.I don't watch much TV, so I didn't even know (nor did I care) that JT had a jockey ad. You, on the other, seem to keep such an image fresh in your mind.

Is that code for "loser"? :lol:No, that would be "Jills fan".

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:31 PM
On the contrary, I know you are.My only interest in talking to you is to keep pointing out how moronic you are. Thankfully, you make no effort to hide your idiocy, thus making it a very easy task.

But a task you are not up to apparently.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:32 PM
To go along with a lot of old senility in management/coaching.

It's not senility it's experience.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Feel free anytime to post something that demonstrates you have more brain power than plankton.:lol:Do try to keep up. Everything I've posted demonstrates that, unlike you, who have yet to show the intelligence of primordial slime.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't watch much TV

I thought the YMCA had a TV room.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:36 PM
But a task you are not up to apparently.:lol:You're the one who tries to be "up" for your "tasks" with your boyfriends. BTW, a ":lol:" at the end of every post? Sure sign of idiocy, so, like I wrote, not all that difficult.

like2god
06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
But a task you are not up to apparently.:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:rolleyes2

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Do try to keep up. Everything I've posted demonstrates that, unlike you, who have yet to show the intelligence of primordial slime.

I'm sorry you're quite confused, you haven't demonstrated anything other than you're broke and you don't care.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:39 PM
It's not senility it's experience.:lol:
I thought the YMCA had a TV room.:lol:Demonstrating your own experience in YMCA accomadations, I see. You must visit your boyfriends there quite often (or do you live with them there?) to be so familiar with the furnishings.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:40 PM
You're the one who tries to be "up" for your "tasks" with your boyfriends.
Wow that's weak.

BTW, a ":lol:" at the end of every post?

What can I say, owning fin fans is funny work.:lol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry you're quite confused, you haven't demonstrated anything other than you're broke and you don't care.:lol:

I didn't think that it was possible, but you are even more delusional and incoherent than your Barfalo loser buddy Kinzua. Congrats on that, it is quite a feat.

like2god
06-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Wow that's weak.

What can I say, owning fin fans is funny work.:lol:

Why don't you hold off on the smilies until you actually "own" somebody. You have only proven one thing, that the Barfalo Jills fans are easily amused.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry you're quite confused, you haven't demonstrated anything other than you're broke and you don't care.:lol:Obviously, that nonexistent brain is misfiring whatever neurons it would otherwise have. I said I didn't have any credit cards, I never said I was broke. But then again, you'd be quite familiar with the word "broke" seeing as that's how the title of your favorite movie begins (followed by "back mountain").

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Demonstrating your own experience in YMCA accomadations, I see. You must visit your boyfriends there quite often (or do you live with them there?) to be so familiar with the furnishings.

Nice punt mis****. You probably take about 9 showers a day at the Y.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Why don't you hold off on the smilies until you actually "own" somebody. You have only proven one thing, that the Barfalo Jills fans are easily amused.

I'm nnot laughing with you I'm laughing at you.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Wow that's weak.But nonetheless true.

What can I say, owning fin fans is funny work.:lol:Now you've slipped to delusional if you think you've owned any fin fans. And the ":lol:" is still a sign of idiocy, which is why I suppose you're so reluctant to post without it.

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Obviously, that nonexistent brain is misfiring whatever neurons it would otherwise have. I said I didn't have any credit cards, I never said I was broke.

You also said you're not a "materialist". So either you're a hippy living on a commune or you're broke. :lol: And it's no good counting that batch of pennies inside your Dan Marino bank as proof of your solvency.:lol:

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Nice punt mis****. You probably take about 9 showers a day at the Y.:lol:Don't need to, seeing as I have a working shower at home, something you people in Barfalo will continue to lack until someone introduces the concept of "indoor plumbing" to you. And you must love those 9 showers of yours as each and every time you bend over, it's an open invitation for your boyfriends to enjoy themselves.

like2god
06-21-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm nnot laughing with you I'm laughing at you.:lol:

Well at least you can still laugh after making a complete @ss out of yourself on a rival teams smack forum. Good for you.

:sidelol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Hello, did our mentally challenged Jills fan get lost while navigating the forum?

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
You also said you're not a "materialist". So either you're a hippy living on a commune or you're broke.If your sophophobia hadn't scared you away from learning logic, you'd realize that you have committed an "either/or fallacy". But what else can we expect from someone as gormless as you?

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Hello, did our mentally challenged Jills fan get lost while navigating the forum?"Get lost"? That would imply that he/she/it wasn't lost to begin with. Therefore, a bit of rewording might be in order to more accurately reflect the situation.

like2god
06-21-2006, 06:04 PM
"Get lost"? That would imply that he/she/it wasn't lost to begin with. Therefore, a bit of rewording might be in order to more accurately reflect the situation.

I love the way Jill fans come here to talk pre-written smack and then run away when their material runs out.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 06:36 PM
I love the way Jill fans come here to talk pre-written smack and then run away when their material runs out.

:sidelol:Written... or vomited out?

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
If your sophophobia hadn't scared you away from learning logic, you'd realize that you have committed an "either/or fallacy". But what else can we expect from someone as gormless as you?

Gormless?:sidelol: No fair using Thursday's word on Wednesday.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Well at least you can still laugh after making a complete @ss out of yourself on a rival teams smack forum. Good for you.

I was here before you and I'll be here long after you crawl back into your cardboard box.:lol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:16 PM

I come and go as I please. And I have no need for "material" as long as cross dressing punching bags like you are spamming this board with their mindless drivel.:goof:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Don't need to, seeing as I have a working shower at home.

Home being the Y.:lol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 08:18 PM
I was here before you and I'll be here long after you crawl back into your cardboard box.:lol:

http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/drums.gif

Shecky Kinzua strikes again. :shakeno:

Bro, at least try to write your own material, you are failing miserably with Kinzua's recycled zingers.

:shakeno:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:23 PM

http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/drums.gif

Shecky Kinzua strikes again. :shakeno:

Bro, at least try to write your own material, you are failing miserably with Kinzua's recycled zingers.

Posting links to your lame smiles is just sad.:shakeno: And I don't need help beotch slapping your weak @ss.:goof:

cnc66
06-21-2006, 08:25 PM
I come and go as I please. And I have no need for "material" as long as cross dressing punching bags like you are spamming this board with their mindless drivel.:goof:

we need a quarterback...shiit, I almost fell outa my chair...:sidelol:

finsrclowns
06-21-2006, 08:26 PM
we need a quarterback...shiit, I almost fell outa my chair...:sidelol:

Careful, those height chairs can be dangerous.:lol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Posting links to your lame smiles is just sad.:shakeno:

Oh I see, my relevent links are sad but when you post more :lol: than actual words it is ok? Get bent junior, you bother me.

And I don't need help beotch slapping your weak @ss.:goof:

Of course not, you're doing such a good job all by yourself. :rolleyes2

I love it when trolls come here to talk sh!t. They think that they are the funniest guy in the world and laugh at all of their own jokes (:lol: ) but they don't realize that they are infact performing a "self ownage". Good job Slappy the Clown. We can just sit back and watch you self destruct.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Gormless?:sidelol: No fair using Thursday's word on Wednesday.:lol:I can understand why you'd object, since you have such a hard time comprehending words of more than one syllable and you're 5 decades worth of words behind.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:15 AM
I come and go as I please.And your boyfriends hate when you prematurely ejaculate like that.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:19 AM
Home being the Y.:lol:I already knew that, but I'll never understand why they would continue to let you live there after you've given have the occupants there at least one your various venereal diseases.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Posting links to your lame smiles is just sad.:shakeno::goof:Not as sad as having to end every one of one's posts with a ":lol:" or a ":goof:" in a pathetic attempt to divert attention from the fact one's jokes aren't funny and one's smack is drivel, like a certain billsrlosers I could name does.

bigbry
06-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Damn!

FinsKlown minus 23

FinFans plus 48

Klown, please try again. :evil:

Oh and here :lol:

That smilie was all you had. Thought you might need another since you used so many.

BB

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Damn!

FinsKlown minus 23

FinFans plus 48

Klown, please try again. :evil:

Oh and here :lol:

That smilie was all you had. Thought you might need another since you used so many.

BBHere's one that's very applicable to him: :crazy:

like2god
06-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Hellooooo....Slappy......have you finished copying down your jokes from that internet site? We're all waiting to hear them. Hopefully they have gotten better since the last round of nonsense that you were posting. I've got the http://www.bahamascope.net/community...lies/drums.gif (http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/drums.gif) all ready to go, we are just waiting for you.

retired opfinistic
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Hellooooo....Slappy......have you finished copying down your jokes from that internet site? We're all waiting to hear them. Hopefully they have gotten better since the last round of nonsense that you were posting. I've got the http://www.bahamascope.net/community...lies/drums.gif (http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/drums.gif) all ready to go, we are just waiting for you.You may not be hearing from him anytime soon.
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Oceania/New_Zealand/photo255920.htm

like2god
06-23-2006, 12:33 PM
You may not be hearing from him anytime soon.
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Oceania/New_Zealand/photo255920.htm

Damn it, and I just had Link make me a very cool replacement avatar for good ol Slappy the Clown. I was going to give it to him as a present.

http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif

retired opfinistic
06-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Damn it, and I just had Link make me a very cool replacement avatar for good ol Slappy the Clown. I was going to give it to him as a present.

http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif (http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif)
If I was drinking milk it would've shot out my nose!:sidelol:

icephinfan
06-23-2006, 12:43 PM

http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif (http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif)

:lol:

PhinsRock
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Sickest thread I've ever read.

In Saban We Trust!

EBMisfit
06-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Sickest thread I've ever read.

In Saban We Trust!We try, we try.

PHINPHOURLIFE
06-26-2006, 08:50 PM

if your theory was true....wouldn't we go after your gay QB? he is in love with brett favre right?? i figured you would know, since you know so much about gay people

fin1
06-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Look who's talking- I lost more brain cells than you've got in the shower this morning.:lol:

How do you "get" brain cells in the shower. Wait some gay play I'm sure I don't even want to know.

GrieseItalian
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM

this maybe a clue

like2god
07-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Whatever happened to our good friend Slappy_The_Clown (http://files.tagworld.com/71299eb19c162a054bd68b8a14e20c07e25a.gif)??? I miss all of the :lol: :lol: :lol: , all we have left are Kinzuas :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: .