PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Just See Rob Zombie and Lionel Richie Perform TOGETHER??

Muck
04-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Where the hell did that come from?? And It was actually GOOD!! They did "Brickhouse". And that rapper chick Trina came out too (kinda unnecessary IMO). But that was WEIRD. I thought it was an April Fools joke. Was crazy seeing Rob Zombie's alien band playing that funk w/ Lionel Richie up front. And Rob Zombie actually looked normal. lol.

And get this......Rob Zombie called HIM!!

WharfRat
04-02-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Where the hell did that come from?? And It was actually GOOD!! They did "Brickhouse". And that rapper chick Trina came out too (kinda unnecessary IMO). But that was WEIRD. I thought it was an April Fools joke. Was crazy seeing Rob Zombie's alien band playing that funk w/ Lionel Richie up front. And Rob Zombie actually looked normal. lol.

And get this......Rob Zombie called HIM!!

:eek: I hope you got it on tape... nobody is gonna believe you...

Bobby Humphrey
04-02-2003, 04:44 AM
ya jay leno is a crazy man. i don't really like that kind of music, but the drummer guy was cool.

Muck
04-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:eek: I hope you got it on tape... nobody is gonna believe you...

It's true!! It's true!! Aliens came down and.............played rhythm section for Lionel Richie. :tongue:

Muck
04-02-2003, 10:17 AM
Also, Jillian Barberie may have an awesome body (did you see that dress??), but christ is she annoying.