PDA

View Full Version : Jets fan here....

Petrozza 1mp0st3r
06-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Alright I see you guys are rated preety high and I kind of like that. You guys are not good at all. You have no chance. Had one of the worst drafts, maybe just maybe your 7th round pick is the best one. Well anyways I don't want to get banned. I want to post here and continue to post here. If you need me I am the owner of TGG. You guys are more then welcome to come post there. We need people and some people like FITM..Dinobot..Mantana Soss..17a...are very horribile posters. We need new ones. Please come im begging.

postermaster
06-22-2006, 12:27 AM
I don't care, we are better than the Jets!

TotoreMexico
06-22-2006, 12:28 AM
#31 jets :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

At least you are not the worst team:rolleyes:

hotrod43
06-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Dumb a**!!!! Get lost and enjoy another losing season

Petrozza 1mp0st3r
06-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Yeah I know. Please come to TGG. Please. You guys are more then welcome. We got posters that are not so good. I just can't ban them. Well can people register please.

postermaster
06-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Yeah I know. Please come to TGG. Please. You guys are more then welcome. We got posters that are not so good. I just can't ban them. Well can people register please.

Of course they are not so good, they might be Jets fans!

Perfect23
06-22-2006, 12:31 AM
I tried to go the website and it led me to some search engine.

GatorsFins23
06-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Alright I see you guys are rated preety high and I kind of like that. You guys are not good at all. You have no chance. Had one of the worst drafts, maybe just maybe your 7th round pick is the best one. Well anyways I don't want to get banned. I want to post here and continue to post here. If you need me I am the owner of TGG. You guys are more then welcome to come post there. We need people and some people like FITM..Dinobot..Mantana Soss..17a...are very horribile posters. We need new ones. Please come im begging.

So...first he bashes us and says we're overrated crap....then he asks us to come post on his website. Interesting...

Petrozza 1mp0st3r
06-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Excuse me for my language but TGG is messed up right now. We need people. I keep deleting posters because they don't post. I hate to admit it but I'm starting to think that finheaven is better then TGG.

DolphinDevil28
06-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Hmmm...

That's funny petrozza. Every draft review gave us either an A or a B.

TotoreMexico
06-22-2006, 12:37 AM
So...first he bashes us and says we're overrated crap....then he asks us to come post on his website. Interesting...

:yeahthat::shakeno:

:m359:

TotoreMexico
06-22-2006, 12:38 AM
Excuse me for my language but TGG is messed up right now. We need people. I keep deleting posters because they don't post. I hate to admit it but I'm starting to think that finheaven is better then TGG.

Finheaven is the best site by far!

:fh:

Mfinsrule
06-22-2006, 12:39 AM

Well................DUHHHHHH!!!!!! :rolleyes2
Of course Finheaven is better. The best damned site on the net.

DolphinDevil28
06-22-2006, 12:40 AM

Hmmm...

You know, I'm starting to think that Jessica Alba is hotter than Janet Reno too.

rayfinkle5
06-22-2006, 12:41 AM
:wheels: Curtis Martin

Dolfan73
06-22-2006, 12:46 AM
:sidelol:
Hmmm...

You know, I'm starting to think that Jessica Alba is hotter than Janet Reno too. :sidelol:

This is a pretty odd thread.

elite14eva
:wheels: Curtis Martin:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

endorPHINS72

I see the grammar and spelling rules for Jets fans are as tough as ever.

endorPHINS72
06-22-2006, 12:50 AM

I see you guys are rated preety low and I kind of like that. Your team is the laughing stock of the NFL and always will be. God Speed ye!

Dolfan984
06-22-2006, 01:19 AM
That's not Petrozza, he's much more well spoken than this and wouldn't just be coming here begging us for members. Also he does ban plenty of people.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Alright I see you guys are rated preety high and I kind of like that. You guys are not good at all. You have no chance. Had one of the worst draftsFine, bring some evidence to back up your opinions and we might have something to discuss. Until then, you are all sound and fury, signifying nothing.

If you need me I am the owner of TGG.What's that, The Gay Green?

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 01:53 AM
So...first he bashes us and says we're overrated crap....then he asks us to come post on his website. Interesting...And the funniest part about it is that he's got to go to an opposing team's forum to get more people to post on his board because fans of his team don't post enough there. If they can't be bothered to do so, why should we?

Slaytallica
06-22-2006, 08:34 AM
And the funniest part about it is that he's got to go to an opposing team's forum to get more people to post on his board because fans of his team don't post enough there. If they can't be bothered to do so, why should we?

That poster is not Petrozza. It's obviously an imposter.

This (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=999) is the real Petrozza.

FinFrenzy
06-22-2006, 08:43 AM

A Jets fan that thinks..............where? Is he/she at????

retired opfinistic
06-22-2006, 08:43 AM
:sidelol: Dude you are inviting the enemy into camp.

Be careful what you wish for.

CDNPHIN
06-22-2006, 09:52 AM
A Jets fan braggin' about the draft.........HAH! failed to mention you
just lost Abraham, should have kept Lamont Jordan, and were a better
team with Moss. In fact theres only one QB in that city and he's a
Manning....Come back when you get your own stadium!
:jetssuck:

like2god
06-22-2006, 10:00 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

There must be a lot more raw sewage in NY City's water supply than previously suspected.

For any Jest fan to come here and talk like a big man is utterly ridiculous. First of all, what exactly have you losers accomplished to warrant such big talk? The last time I checked you were still the pitiful bottom of the barrel team that you always were. Your head coach bailed on you guys because even he could see that the ship was sinking even further into the depths. And now you guys are trying to follow the Dolphins lead by hiring a "BB" guy, you know what, that is just a media creation. Saban is his own man with his own system, your guy hasn't proven anything to warrant your vision of a bright future.

Chad Pennington's arm is about to fall off the next time he scratches his nose. Even when he is healthy he is an underthrowing, bad desicion making, fumbling machine.

Curtis Martin? Is he still around? I thought that fossil retired back when the dinosaurs roamed the planet. If you are pinning your hopes and dreams on his sorry @ss, you are in for a rude awakening.

The only thing you have to be proud of on defense is the fact that John Abraham won't be whining for more money this year and that Ty Law isn't decaying on your sideline.

Shaun Ellis? Stupid Jest fan please, He is a shell of his former self at the ripe young age of 29.

Jon Vilma? He is a poor man's Zach Thomas, very poor indeed. The only reason that he had 173 tackles last year was because the rest of your defense is nothing more than a bunch of orange cones out there on the field. Opposing teams just run right past them and Vilma is the last guy in their way.

So go ahead Jest fan, yuck it up. Let's see if you have enough balls to show for face around here when the games actually count.

:sidelol:

WharfRat
06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Imposter.

retired opfinistic
06-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Imposter.Who would sink low enough to disguise themselves as a Jets fan?

Must be a Bills fan.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 02:52 PM
That poster is not Petrozza. It's obviously an imposter.

This (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=999) is the real Petrozza.And here I was, having all this fun.:goof:

Mike13
06-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Nice try dip**** you got found out, and when you argue use some logic and not just mindless banter. Oh FH is better than whatever Jests board you claim to be from. Also look you should re re re re re re retake 3rd grade grammar.

miaD5499
06-23-2006, 12:35 AM

wow this must be such shocking news to you, who would ever want to post for TGG its filled with 13 year olds who dont have a clue about football, i must admit i check up on TGG once in a while to get a good laugh...the threads are riddiculous and if i were a jet fan i would be embarrased of the site .......one of the worst teams in the nfl (the JETS) trying to convince themselves that they will be in miami in febuary just pathetic......and maybe you havnt noticed that finheaven is 3rd on the list of fan forum sites and TGG is wayyyyy at the bottom :dolphins:

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 03:42 AM
its filled with 13 year olds who dont have a clue about footballWhat's really sad is when those 13 year olds decide to come to finheaven and start trouble here.

BwanaZulia
06-24-2006, 06:34 AM
A Jets fan that thinks..............where? Is he/she at????

<----

BZ

cnc66
06-24-2006, 07:09 AM
<----

BZ

but WHAT are ya thinkin" BZ?...:goof:

holy moly, must be pretty embarrassing to have this guy in your fold... not that we don't have some zingers.. just sayin'

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 03:59 PM
<----

BZSorry, there's no Jests fan that thinks that's standing beside my computer monitor....:tongue:

Aqua4Ever04
06-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Kindly leave.

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Kindly leave.Me? But what have I done?:boohoo:

:goof:

Aqua4Ever04
06-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Me? But what have I done?:boohoo:

LOL! Not you sir. The moron Jets fan who started this thread. :goof:

FinFrenzy
06-24-2006, 05:49 PM
<----

BZ

Exactly I said thinks, not looking for one with homer glasses on..:wink:

FinFrenzy
06-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Me? But what have I done?:boohoo:

You know what you've done.............................do we need to let everyone know??? :evil:

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 09:25 PM
LOL! Not you sir. The moron Jets fan who started this thread. :goof:*whew* You gotta be a bit more specific in the future.

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 09:27 PM
You know what you've done.............................do we need to let everyone know??? :evil::foundout:

:escape:

anditsgood
06-24-2006, 10:55 PM
What's really sad is when those 13 year olds decide to come to finheaven and start trouble here.

could be worse

it could be loaded with 40 year olds acting like they are 13

EBMisfit
06-24-2006, 11:57 PM
could be worse

it could be loaded with 40 year olds acting like they are 13Good thing there's none of those around, then. However, there is an infestation of trolls like yourself.

FinFrenzy
06-25-2006, 08:20 AM
could be worse

it could be loaded with 40 year olds acting like they are 13

Or it could have a couple of mor0ns that type nonsense with absolutely no research, then reply please say something about my mommy. :sidelol:

RaiderCad
06-25-2006, 08:33 AM

as a Jets fan u can not talk about bad dafts:lol: :tongue:

RaiderCad
06-25-2006, 08:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98&search=Jets%20Draft

:sidelol: :lol: :D :goof: ah the Jets, the jets with Marino?? could of

been, should of been and would of been if they werent so STUPID!!!:shakeno: :goof:

NOTE* ALL JET FANS PLEASE WATCH THIS, luckily u got D'Brick which was a safe option but knowing the jets they will probably destroy his talent anyway
http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/years/1983

all dolphin fans, if u want a great laugh watch this vid

TotoreMexico
06-25-2006, 04:29 PM

:chuckle:

JetsFanInSec124
06-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Ignore the guy who started this thread.

I personally hate the guy that he's an imposter of (Petrozza) and his site (TGG.com). I'm a JetNation guy, but this imposter is making a bad / trolling name for himself.

RaiderCad
06-25-2006, 08:16 PM
lol jet nation

only 1 true nation and that is the Raider nation, dam copiers, oh well at least it is no as bad as "steeler nation"

BwanaZulia
06-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Ignore the guy who started this thread.

I personally hate the guy that he's an imposter of (Petrozza) and his site (TGG.com). I'm a JetNation guy, but this imposter is making a bad / trolling name for himself.

Word to the Nation?

Are you a JetsNation or JetNation guy?

:)

BZ

FITM
09-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I apologize for bringing this back up...but this is the funniest **** I have ever seen. Had no clue I was even mentioned.

GreenMachine
09-15-2006, 02:08 PM
I do not know about DAFTS...But if you want to analyze DRAFTS...shall we discuss Auntie Al's drafts...The Raiders ****ing suck...

1 23 Fabian Washington CB Nebraska
2 38 Stanford Routt CB Houston

1 2 Robert Gallery T Iowa
2 45 Jake Grove C Virginia Tech

1 31 Nnamdi Asomugha CB California
1 32 Tyler Brayton OLB Colorado

1 23 Napoleon Harris OLB Northwestern
2 53 Langston Walker G California
2 55 Doug Jolley TE Brigham Young

1 28 Derrick Gibson SS Florida State
2 59 Marques Tuiasosopo QB Washington

And that is just the last 5 years....

Go play grab *** with some KC fans....Or will you be too busy playing dress up with the rest of the FADER Nation *** clowns..