PDA

View Full Version : ----- Best Draft Order.........Period.

Mile High Fin
06-22-2006, 07:12 PM
I got this idea from a post I made in another thread.

What's your Draft strategy order by position?
Let's assume 12-team league:
8 Starters: 1QB; 2RB; 2WR; 1TE; 1K; 1Def
8 Backups: 1QB; 2RB; 2WR; 1TE; 1K; 1Def

Standard scoring (and 1pt/reception for RB & WR).

This order has worked very well for me:

Round:
1: RB
2: RB
3: TE (stud like Gates/Shockey/Gonzo - it's like having a 3rd stud WR)
4: RB (yes - already, you will have a STARTING calibur #3 RB to play in bye weeks, and injuries --- it's SOOOOO important to be stacked at RB; and you can make trades later in the season with desperate owners in need of RB)
5: QB (you'll get a quality starter here, and at good value)
6: QB (a quality calibur starter - in case of injury & bye, and could surprise (I got Carson Palmer in this round last year (after taking Bulger in R.5), and Palmer ended up my starter after about Week 4 or so)
7: WR (you'll get a steady performer - I picked up Rod Smith here last year)
8: WR (ditto - I got Jimmy Smith here)
9: RB#4 (your #4 RB will be as good as most #3 RBs)
10: WR#3 (I got TJ Houshmanzedah here)
11: WR#4 (I got Joey Galloway here - a steal)
12: DEF (you'll get a very solid Def here)
13: TE#2
14: K
15: DEF#2
16: K#2

Using this order last year I got, in order:
RB D.McAllister (#7 overall)
RB T.Barber
TE A.Gates
RB F.Taylor
QB M.Bulger
QB C.Palmer
WR R.Smith
WR J.Smith
RB M.Faulk
WR TJ Houshmandezah
WR J.Galloway
DEF Tampa Bay
TE M.Pollard
K O.Mare
DEF Indy
K K.Brown

When Deuce McAllister went down in Week 5, I still had a starter-calibur RB in Fred Taylor, which I used for a few weeks until Priest Holmes got hurt and I traded M.Bulger (to a team in desperate need of QB) for Larry Johnson (he had S.Jackson & S.Alexander as starters, and nobody knew after 1 week that L.Johnson would continue to ROCK the rest of the season).
So I finished the year with this team as starters:
QB C.Palmer
RB T.Barber
RB L.Johnson
WR J.Galloway
WR R.Moss (another trade)
TE A.Gates
K O.Mare
DEF Tampa Bay

dominizzo
06-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Nice REad

trate121hb
06-23-2006, 11:22 AM
nice....i like going with 2 rbs back to back....i had a stud team last yr then traded away larry....everyone at the time said it was a great trade cause the guy gave me the world for him but he made it to the championship and i got knocked out in the 1st round

Mile High Fin
06-23-2006, 11:39 AM
nice....i like going with 2 rbs back to back....i had a stud team last yr then traded away larry....everyone at the time said it was a great trade cause the guy gave me the world for him but he made it to the championship and i got knocked out in the 1st round

I agree on RBs in Rounds 1-2.
I secretly love it when my opponents draft anything else in R.1-2. It leaves me with a better selection of RBs to choose from in R.2. :evil:

And I don't care if it's Peyton Manning or Terrell Owens/Steve Smith/Chad Johnson/etc, because I can still get 85% of the production at WR in Rounds 7-8!!!! (Rod Smith/Jimmy Smith/J.Galloway).
But you sure as heck CANNOT get 85% the production at RB that late.

In a nutshell, I'll take a slight disadvantage at WR to enjoy a BIG advantage at RB anyday.

Too bad about your L.Johnson trade. It sure helped me win my league. Especially since, like 2-3 weeks after our trade, M.Bulger got re-injured for the remainder of the year. But, at the time, it looked like Bulger was a Top 4-5 fantasy QB.

Mile High Fin
06-23-2006, 11:53 AM
I also laugh (inside :lol: ) when someone drafts DEF in like Rounds 8, 9, 10, or even 11.

And I don't care if it's PIT, CHI, BAL, or whoever.
Remember, even if I'm the LAST owner to pick a starting DEF (say, in Round 12-13), I'm still going to have the 12th best DEF in the NFL, and the average points scored between the Top 10-12 is only a small number of points anyway. And usually, there's a couple of "off-the-wall" DEF picks, so I end up with about the 10th best DEF in the NFL (even if I'm the last to pick my DEF).

Also, Defenses can be good one year, and then average (or suck) the next year. Last year, NE was drafted high, but busted big-time fantasy-wise.
Also, Philly was drafted high, but were below average fantasy-wise.
Indy surprised last year. They went undrafted, and they turned out to be a Top 5 fantasy Def. (So, I could've picked them up on waivers).

So, don't waste a mid-round pick on DEF (even if it's the "best" Def), because the point differential is usually too small to justify, AND (just as importantly) you're sacrificing your depth at skill-player positions to do so (very important for bye weeks/injuries/trade potential).

All the above applies, even moreso, to Kickers....

TheAnswer385
06-23-2006, 12:12 PM
I agree with most of it cuz if you think about it gates gets lets say 13 pts a week other TE mite only get like 5. that 8 pts diff right there and 13 isnt even a good game for gates. I wouldnt draft my back up qb right away i would start at my Wrs first.

Mile High Fin
06-23-2006, 12:36 PM
I agree with most of it cuz if you think about it gates gets lets say 13 pts a week other TE mite only get like 5. that 8 pts diff right there and 13 isnt even a good game for gates. I wouldnt draft my back up qb right away i would start at my Wrs first.

Yeah, I see what you're saying about the backup QB.

However, I still like the idea of getting your #2 QB in Round 6, because:
A) you then have 2 quality QBs in case of injury/byes;
B) even if both are healthy and playing similarly-good, then you can play match-ups (ie, play QB#2 if he's facing SF, when QB#1 plays PIT);
C) you have a top-notch #2 QB to trade later when someone else's starter gets hurt (which will happen), and their backup is like 20th-best QB;
D) there's not much difference in WR between round 6-7, but QBs start coming off the boards more quickly in that area, so the QB drop-off is/can be more significant if you wait.

By going QB back-to-back in R.5-6, you'll get, say, the #5 best QB, and, say, the #8 best QB. So, regardless of byes/injuries, you assure yourself of a Top 10 QB starting for you.
Whereas, by waiting until R.7 to get your WR (instead of R.6), you only get the #19 WR instead of say #16 WR. Not much, if any, difference between the #16 & #19 WR........they're in the same tier/calibur IMO.

:cooldude:

Prime
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks man.

I have a draft tonight and I will keep your idea in mind.

WISfinfan13
06-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Here is my strategy...

I have the first overall pick and im gunna go Shaun Larry or LT...

We are in a 12 team league with standard scoring no reception points...

This year I think im gunna go with one of those three guys and then i dont believe there will be a good RB that comes back to me...There are 18 runningbacks that i believe are worthy of a first two round picks...So if one of those 18 running backs come back to me id go WR with my next two picks... I believe that that there may be two or three WR gone when i pick so guys like T.O. Randy Harrison Holtand i probally will take those two with my second and third back to back picks...I discussed this with my buddy who picks directly above me and he agrees with my strategy and probally select two WR with his picks and we believe people are going to then be frantic about WR and alot will go in that next round...I am hoping that then in the 4th and 5th when it comes back to me i can take a guy like Chester Taylor, Who ever is going to start for Denver, or Jamal Lewis and then in later rounds i will select the backup to my second back for insurance... plus i think Chester and Jamal are going to have big years...Then ill probally take one of the top QB's in the fith round... So my line up will look like

QB- McNabb, Palmer, Daunte, Bledsoe (my guy)
RB- Shawn,LT or Larry
RB- Jamal or Chestor
WR- T.O.
WR-Harrison, Holt or Moss

After the top 18 Runningbacks, the others are ify so im going to solidify WR position and i believe the WR position will be the key to winning in almost every league this year...

Mile High Fin
06-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Here is my strategy...

I have the first overall pick and im gunna go Shaun Larry or LT...

We are in a 12 team league with standard scoring no reception points...

This year I think im gunna go with one of those three guys and then i dont believe there will be a good RB that comes back to me...There are 18 runningbacks that i believe are worthy of a first two round picks...So if one of those 18 running backs come back to me id go WR with my next two picks... I believe that that there may be two or three WR gone when i pick so guys like T.O. Randy Harrison Holtand i probally will take those two with my second and third back to back picks...I discussed this with my buddy who picks directly above me and he agrees with my strategy and probally select two WR with his picks and we believe people are going to then be frantic about WR and alot will go in that next round...I am hoping that then in the 4th and 5th when it comes back to me i can take a guy like Chester Taylor, Who ever is going to start for Denver, or Jamal Lewis and then in later rounds i will select the backup to my second back for insurance... plus i think Chester and Jamal are going to have big years...Then ill probally take one of the top QB's in the fith round... So my line up will look like

RB- Shawn,LT or Larry
RB- Jamal or Chestor
WR- T.O.

After the top 18 Runningbacks, the others are ify so im going to solidify WR position and i believe the WR position will be the key to winning in almost every league this year...

Well, given you have the #1 and #24 picks, maybe it's OK to go RB-WR, but I think you overestimate the quality of RB you'll be able to get in Round 4. Chester Taylor/J.Lewis/T.Bell will be looooonnnng gone by your Round 4 pick (which BTW is the LAST pick in Round 4 @ #48).

By waiting until the very last pick in Round 4 to get your #2 RB, you'll be looking, realistically, at STARTING someone like:
D.Foster (will he share carries with DeAngelo Williams/durability issues?)
C.Brown (LenDale White/Travis Henry/durability issues?)
J.Addai/D.Rhodes (but who wins starter spot? and will they split time?)

So a more realistic lineup would be something like:
RB- Shawn,LT or Larry
RB- see above choices for #48 pick
WR- T.O.
TE- ????? (just average if you wait until R.7-9)

IMHO, I'd rather have:
QB- McNabb, Palmer, Daunte, Bledsoe (my guy) Round 5
RB- Shawn,LT or Larry
RB- say, Droughns/Westbrook/K.Jones/T.Bell Round 2 #24
WR- T.O./Harrison/Holt or Moss Round 3 #25
WR- Andre Johnson/Rod Smith/E.Kennison/D.Driver/D.Mason/etc Round 6
TE- Heap/Crumpler/Witten Round 4

Because you're also going to get junk for a starting TE if you wait until Round 6 or later to get one.
You also will have TRASH as a #3 RB if you wait until Rounds 7-8. And you'll need to use him at least twice for BYE weeks, at least. And he will be trash, someone who's not even a starter (maybe plays one-third of the time), ie, TJ Duckett, D.Staley, C.Perry, etc.
And you'll have to start this dude AT LEAST TWICE. And playing all the time, a BAD #2RB. And a BAD TE....

No thanks....I still say go RB 1&2 no matter who the #2 RB is at #24 pick.
Get your stud WR at #25 if you must.... (but I'd rather get Gates there).

Dolfan11
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Basically, in my leagues with 1 point for receptions, WR and pass catching RB have a lot more value. Usually, I like to get 2 RB's and 1 WR's in the first 3 rounds, BPA. In the 4th, depending on my pick, I'll go with another RB unless there's a star quality WR there (ie. Moss, Holt, Chambers, Boldin, Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, etc).

BrazForPhins
06-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Round:
4: RB (yes - already, you will have a STARTING calibur #3 RB to play in bye weeks, and injuries --- it's SOOOOO important to be stacked at RB; and you can make trades later in the season with desperate owners in need of RB)
6: QB (a quality calibur starter - in case of injury & bye, and could surprise (I got Carson Palmer in this round last year (after taking Bulger in R.5), and Palmer ended up my starter after about Week 4 or so)
11: WR#4

Mile, I loved your strategy. Very smart..
But after checking the points system of the league I'm in..I realized that QB's have a little bit higher value than I thought because you don't get points for number of receptions. Look at the stats:
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
Touchdown (6)

so let's suppose I have a great game by one QB, one RB and one WR

QB: 350 yds, 3TDs, 48 yds rushing = 27 pts
RB: 143 yds, 2TDs, 45 yds receiving = 21 pts
WR: 170 yds, 2TDs, 20 yds rushing = 21 pts

Looking at these stats, I'd have to give more importance to the QB. But the thing is, I'll be playing 2 RB's at the same time right? So even though QB seems very important, playing 2 studs RB's at the same time give me the chance of scoring between 30-40 points with the combo every game. Looks like the WR value is even more decreased here.

Agreed? :confused:

Superself
06-23-2006, 11:34 PM
I also laugh (inside :lol: ) when someone drafts DEF in like Rounds 8, 9, 10, or even 11.

And I don't care if it's PIT, CHI, BAL, or whoever.
Remember, even if I'm the LAST owner to pick a starting DEF (say, in Round 12-13), I'm still going to have the 12th best DEF in the NFL, and the average points scored between the Top 10-12 is only a small number of points anyway. And usually, there's a couple of "off-the-wall" DEF picks, so I end up with about the 10th best DEF in the NFL (even if I'm the last to pick my DEF).

Also, Defenses can be good one year, and then average (or suck) the next year. Last year, NE was drafted high, but busted big-time fantasy-wise.
Also, Philly was drafted high, but were below average fantasy-wise.
Indy surprised last year. They went undrafted, and they turned out to be a Top 5 fantasy Def. (So, I could've picked them up on waivers).

So, don't waste a mid-round pick on DEF (even if it's the "best" Def), because the point differential is usually too small to justify, AND (just as importantly) you're sacrificing your depth at skill-player positions to do so (very important for bye weeks/injuries/trade potential).

All the above applies, even moreso, to Kickers....

I sorta agree. However a stud defense can gain you plenty of points and win your matchup...especially if they consistently get you turnovers and a touchdown here or there.
Of course this thinking has to allow for adjustments to where you draft other players.
I always go into a draft knowing that any mistakes I make can be corrected later whether by trade or research in picking up a free agent that caught fire.

Mile High Fin
06-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Mile, I loved your strategy. Very smart..
But after checking the points system of the league I'm in..I realized that QB's have a little bit higher value than I thought because you don't get points for number of receptions. Look at the stats:
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
Touchdown (6)

so let's suppose I have a great game by one QB, one RB and one WR

QB: 350 yds, 3TDs, 48 yds rushing = 27 pts
RB: 143 yds, 2TDs, 45 yds receiving = 21 pts
WR: 170 yds, 2TDs, 20 yds rushing = 21 pts

Looking at these stats, I'd have to give more importance to the QB. But the thing is, I'll be playing 2 RB's at the same time right? So even though QB seems very important, playing 2 studs RB's at the same time give me the chance of scoring between 30-40 points with the combo every game. Looks like the WR value is even more decreased here.

Agreed? :confused:

Yeah, QBs will often times score the most points on your team, but, as you pointed out, you only start 1 QB, and 2 RBs. That's the difference. The RBs, as a group, score more (much more usually - hopefully) than your single QB.

Also, the key about RBs is there's only 5-6 true "Studs", then another 7-8 "Solid" guys, then garbage after that. The dropoff is the quickest among RBs. Not so much for QBs & especially WRs.

And, in a 12-team league, there's 24 RB STARTERS, not even counting backups. So, if you don't go RB in R.1-2, you'll be starting trash every week (with your #2 RB). And because RBs get dinged up so often, it's crucial to have a solid/respectible #3 RB (which is why I get my #3RB by round 4).
The key is how your 2 starting RBs match up vs. your opponent's.

Conversely, among QBs, yes, P.Manning is the best overall (but it's not value because to get him (say, in Round 2) you have to play with a garbage #2 RB). Then, the #2 QB is not much different, fantasy-wise, from even the #8 QB. It's a MUCH slower drop-off.
Same with WRs, yes, the Top 3-4 guys are really good, but the #10-12 guys aren't much worse (only a little), and you don't have to invest such a high draft pick to get them.

So, bottom-line, IMHO is to use your top 4 draft picks to go with positions wherer the drop-off is much steeper (RBs and TE), and use the mid-round picks to get your good/steady QBs and WRs. And low-low (VERY low) picks for Def & kickers.

That's just my 2-cents, and it's worked very well for me every year.

BrazForPhins
06-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah, QBs will often times score the most points on your team, but, as you pointed out, you only start 1 QB, and 2 RBs. That's the difference. The RBs, as a group, score more (much more usually - hopefully) than your single QB.

Also, the key about RBs is there's only 5-6 true "Studs", then another 7-8 "Solid" guys, then garbage after that. The dropoff is the quickest among RBs. Not so much for QBs & especially WRs.

And, in a 12-team league, there's 24 RB STARTERS, not even counting backups. So, if you don't go RB in R.1-2, you'll be starting trash every week (with your #2 RB). And because RBs get dinged up so often, it's crucial to have a solid/respectible #3 RB (which is why I get my #3RB by round 4).
The key is how your 2 starting RBs match up vs. your opponent's.

Conversely, among QBs, yes, P.Manning is the best overall (but it's not value because to get him (say, in Round 2) you have to play with a garbage #2 RB). Then, the #2 QB is not much different, fantasy-wise, from even the #8 QB. It's a MUCH slower drop-off.
Same with WRs, yes, the Top 3-4 guys are really good, but the #10-12 guys aren't much worse (only a little), and you don't have to invest such a high draft pick to get them.

So, bottom-line, IMHO is to use your top 4 draft picks to go with positions wherer the drop-off is much steeper (RBs and TE), and use the mid-round picks to get your good/steady QBs and WRs. And low-low (VERY low) picks for Def & kickers.

That's just my 2-cents, and it's worked very well for me every year.

it makes perfect sense. All key points: talent dropoff, starter material available to the positions, injuries probability.

WISfinfan13
06-24-2006, 02:11 PM
The thing about getting a tightend in the 6th round is that after Gonzo and Gates it does reallly matter who your tightend is...and if you draft one of those guys you better be sure that a better reciever isnt around

Dolfan11
06-26-2006, 10:56 AM
I agree with the above. And even at that, the only TE I would draft before the 5th round is Gates.

campeonaso
07-02-2006, 01:42 PM
is
1 rb
2wr
3wr
4rb
5qb
6te
7rb
8 defence
9wr
10 qb

is this a good strategy

Dors156
07-02-2006, 03:30 PM
this year im going to go in this order

1.RB
2.RB
3.QB
4.Defense
5.WR
6.TE(its good to get TE late because no one picks them early unless its antonio gates)
7.QB
8.WR
BPA

Mile High Fin
07-04-2006, 11:12 AM
this year im going to go in this order

1.RB
2.RB
3.QB
4.Defense
5.WR
6.TE(its good to get TE late because no one picks them early unless its antonio gates)
7.QB
8.WR
BPA

See my post #5 above for my thoughts about taking Defense early...
You shouldn't take Defense before about round 12.......seriously.
Read the post #5 as to why....
I LOVE it when guys like you take Defense early...and you're taking one CRAZY EARLY!

I like RB in 1-2.
I like getting TE in Round 3 (especially Gates/maybe Gonzo or Shockey)

Also, very importantly, you're gonna have TRASH as your #3 RB if you wait until Round 9 or later to pick him up. And you'll need to use your #3RB at least twice (during BYEs), maybe more if injuries occur.
You absolutely have to get your #3RB no later than Round 5, but I prefer Round 4 (for quality)... See post #1 for why.
Draft your #3RB in Round 4, and your Defense in Round 9 or later......problem solved.
Believe me, you'll still get a Top 5 Defense in Round 9 or later. (See post #5)

Slappy8800
07-04-2006, 06:15 PM
it all depends on how the draft goes...i mean all the good QB's started goping mid second round. so with my third pick i grabbed a QB and nabbed witten with the 7th pick. TE's dont seem to go very high in the drafts im in

BrazForPhins
07-04-2006, 10:59 PM
with only 6 spots on the bench, I'd have to keep 1 backup for each position, QB/RB/WR/TE/DEF/K...but I'd like to keep 2 backup RB's instead of a backup kicker, am I crazy for doing that?

TennFinFan
07-05-2006, 12:46 AM
I went with the back to back HB and ended up with a good team. If you just pay attention to what the other teams are drafting you can kind of get a feel for what will be left for later. I knew someone would think no one would take Culpepper that early since he is injured, which is why I took him. I had my draft Monday morning and have already had two trade offers for him.

1. HB Edge
2. HB Rudi Johnson
3. QB Culppeper
4. WR Chambers
5. WR Javon Walker
6. QB Michael Vick
7. TE Heap
8. DST Seahawks
9. K Jay Feely
10. HB Fred Taylor
11. WR Muhsin Muhammad
12. DST Vikings
13. TE Ben Watson
14. WR Nate Burelson

Mile High Fin
07-05-2006, 04:03 PM
it all depends on how the draft goes...i mean all the good QB's started goping mid second round. so with my third pick i grabbed a QB and nabbed witten with the 7th pick. TE's dont seem to go very high in the drafts im in

No disrespect Slappy, but that's the WORST thing to do is "follow the crowd".
If you saw a run of QBs get taken in Round 2, DON'T WASTE YOUR #3 ON A QB!!!!

It's hard to talk in theory, but here's an analogy:
If you buy a stock after seeing the stock sore recently, that sounds good, right??? After all, it's been going up, and up....
But, more than likely, you've ALREADY missed out on the value of the upswing. To get value, you have to get in on the ground floor (or very near it). In other words, be the FIRST to pick the position, not later.

Here's maybe a better analogy:
Imagine a fantasy draft like this, just for argument's sake (12-team):

Nobody takes a QB in the first 3 rounds.
Then, in the 4th round all 12 teams take their starting QB.

Now, P.Manning is a STEAL in R.4 (the first QB taken - ie, getting in on the ground floor).

However, for most of those guys in Round 4, it is bad value to take a QB after "a run on QBs has started".
Because you're taking a "lesser" QB, but using the same 4th Round pick.
And once a few guys take a QB, there's really not much difference statistically between say the #4 QB or the #8 QB. But the #8 QB can be had several rounds later.
And after a few guys have used their early picks on QBs, that means (by definition) that other positions (ignored) are slipping to you (good RBs/WRs/TEs).

If you can't follow that, I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not doing a good enough job of explaining it.
But, suffice it to say that the logic of "I better draft my QB soon, because there's been a run on QBs lately" is a FALLACY and a MYTH, that's commonly made by many owners.
You want to go AGAINST the grain to get the best value.

But believe me, I love it when my opponents start altering their draft board "because there's been a run lately on __________."
It means I can swoop in after them and get a nice value (at another position) in that round, and use a later round pick to get virtually the same production. :evil:

Mile High Fin
07-05-2006, 04:12 PM
with only 6 spots on the bench, I'd have to keep 1 backup for each position, QB/RB/WR/TE/DEF/K...but I'd like to keep 2 backup RB's instead of a backup kicker, am I crazy for doing that?

Good question.
Short answer is "No"
Actually, you'd be crazy to draft/keep a backup K.

Just pickup a decent Kicker during your starter's BYE week, and you'll be fine.
better to stockpile the skill positions (for depth, and trade-bait later).

Kickers are a funny bunch.
Only a couple points/game separate the Top 3 vs. the Top 12.
(And theoretically, you'll AT WORST have the #12 Kicker in a 12-Team league).
And, there's always surprises every year with Kickers (especially).
Last year, Arizona's kicker (Rackers) wasn't even drafted in my league, but became the #1 Kicker.
But, even he was only a couple points/game higher than most kickers in the Top 10 (after he cooled down a bit in the 2nd half of the season).

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Good question.
Short answer is "No"
Actually, you'd be crazy to draft/keep a backup K.

Just pickup a decent Kicker during your starter's BYE week, and you'll be fine.
better to stockpile the skill positions (for depth, and trade-bait later).

Kickers are a funny bunch.
Only a couple points/game separate the Top 3 vs. the Top 12.
(And theoretically, you'll AT WORST have the #12 Kicker in a 12-Team league).
And, there's always surprises every year with Kickers (especially).
Last year, Arizona's kicker (Rackers) wasn't even drafted in my league, but became the #1 Kicker.
But, even he was only a couple points/game higher than most kickers in the Top 10 (after he cooled down a bit in the 2nd half of the season).
thanx Mile, indeed thats exactly my thinking...
the problem I'm wondering is that I'll have to waive one of my players during the bye to get the kicker, right?
My first thought was: dump the worst production player from my roster and then get some kicker to play the bye. With that move comes the risk of someone signing this waived player. So I'll have to look for another guy to take the backup kicker's spot back. As I've never played it before, I'm kind of worried about what's the risk involved in this plan to get f***** up. I guess I wont' have much trouble finding similar value on the market, though I'm not sure

wazzy
07-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Is ayone in this forum making a league with a draft this week!

Mile High Fin
07-05-2006, 09:09 PM
thanx Mile, indeed thats exactly my thinking...
the problem I'm wondering is that I'll have to waive one of my players during the bye to get the kicker, right?
My first thought was: dump the worst production player from my roster and then get some kicker to play the bye. With that move comes the risk of someone signing this waived player. So I'll have to look for another guy to take the backup kicker's spot back. As I've never played it before, I'm kind of worried about what's the risk involved in this plan to get f***** up. I guess I wont' have much trouble finding similar value on the market, though I'm not sure

Well, you can pick the lesser of the 2 evils at the time of the BYE week, which include, either:
1. dump your worst skill player (which will be more apparent at the time probably); or
2. dump your starting kicker (if he's, say, only the #10 best kicker at the time, and pickup a replacement kicker, say the #12 best kicker). And just use the #12 kicker from that point forward, or pickup your original starting kicker after the BYE is done (and he'll probably still be available, since he was only the #10 kicker anyway (most people have a better or equal one anyway)).

I used option 2 last year.
When my starting kicker's bye week came up, I dumped him, and picked up a new starting kicker (who was basically similar in performance), and used him from then forward.
If you happen to get a TOP 3 kicker, then dump your worst skill player.
But you can decide at the time....

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Well, you can pick the lesser of the 2 evils at the time of the BYE week, which include, either:
1. dump your worst skill player (which will be more apparent at the time probably); or
2. dump your starting kicker (if he's, say, only the #10 best kicker at the time, and pickup a replacement kicker, say the #12 best kicker). And just use the #12 kicker from that point forward, or pickup your original starting kicker after the BYE is done (and he'll probably still be available, since he was only the #10 kicker anyway (most people have a better or equal one anyway)).

I used option 2 last year.
When my starting kicker's bye week came up, I dumped him, and picked up a new starting kicker (who was basically similar in performance), and used him from then forward.
If you happen to get a TOP 3 kicker, then dump your worst skill player.
But you can decide at the time....

ok, perfect.
So, this has to be a later choice..it will depend on who my kicker is, and who's not hot in my depth
thanx man

pigskinguy
07-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I got this idea from a post I made in another thread.

Round:
11: WR#4 (I got Joey Galloway here - a steal)

Using this order last year I got, in order:
RB D.McAllister (#7 overall)
RB T.Barber
TE A.Gates
RB F.Taylor
QB M.Bulger
QB C.Palmer
WR R.Smith
WR J.Smith
RB M.Faulk
WR TJ Houshmandezah
WR J.Galloway
DEF Tampa Bay
TE M.Pollard
K O.Mare
DEF Indy
K K.Brown

When Deuce McAllister went down in Week 5, I still had a starter-calibur RB in Fred Taylor, which I used for a few weeks until Priest Holmes got hurt and I traded M.Bulger (to a team in desperate need of QB) for Larry Johnson (he had S.Jackson & S.Alexander as starters, and nobody knew after 1 week that L.Johnson would continue to ROCK the rest of the season).
So I finished the year with this team as starters:
QB C.Palmer
RB T.Barber
RB L.Johnson
WR J.Galloway
WR R.Moss (another trade)
TE A.Gates
K O.Mare
DEF Tampa Bay

Using the above guidlines here is what I got in a draft last night. ( the only thing I did different was took a WR in the 3rd and a TE in the 8th. Both GAtes and Gonzalez were gone before I picked in the 3rd and I didn't see the value in picking another TE here.)

In order: 3rd overall pick, 14-round draft.

1. S. Alexander RB
2. J. Lewis RB
3. R. Moss WR
4. C. Benson RB
5. D. Bledsoe QB
6. P. Rivers QB
7. D. Mason WR
8. H. Miller TE
9. J. Addai RB
10. R. Smith WR
11. Dolphins DST
12. R. Longwell K
13. J Stevens TE
14. Texans DST ( I only carry 1 D but league rules say u have to draft 2, picked them for the hell of it. Will be cut)

What do you all think.....I love my RB's

Mile High Fin
07-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Using the above guidlines here is what I got in a draft last night. ( the only thing I did different was took a WR in the 3rd and a TE in the 8th. Both GAtes and Gonzalez were gone before I picked in the 3rd and I didn't see the value in picking another TE here.)

In order: 3rd overall pick, 14-round draft.

1. S. Alexander RB
2. J. Lewis RB
3. R. Moss WR
4. C. Benson RB
5. D. Bledsoe QB
6. P. Rivers QB
7. D. Mason WR
8. H. Miller TE
9. J. Addai RB
10. R. Smith WR
11. Dolphins DST
12. R. Longwell K
13. J Stevens TE
14. Texans DST ( I only carry 1 D but league rules say u have to draft 2, picked them for the hell of it. Will be cut)

What do you all think.....I love my RB's

For a 14-team draft, you did SWEET!!!!
I love it!!!
I agree that if Gates/Gonzo were gone in round 3........wait.
Overall, you're team is DEEP.....and can withstand injuries/byes.

STARTERS:
QB Bledsoe .... will be a top 7 fantasy QB IMHO (with T.O.)
RB Shaun Alexander .... elite stud
RB Jamal Lewis .... solid #2 RB (if you don't take your #2RB here, then you have garbage starting every week --- good job sticking to the plan)
WR Randy Moss .... elite
WR Derrick Mason .... solid #2 WR (will have better year with McNair)
TE Heath Miller .... will improve in 2nd year with loss of WRs (good value at #8 pick)
K Longwell .... solid (and didn't have to take him until #12!)
Def Miami Dolphins .... will improve in 2006

BACKUPS:
QB Rivers (not sure who else was available, but has potential.....could be a steal as a #2 QB)
RB Benson (look at the other rosters.....I bet you have the BEST #3RB in the league.....a very serviceable starter if need be)
RB Addai (probably better than most teams' #3RB, I bet, definitely the best #4RB in the league, I'm sure) (Could surprise!)
WR Rod Smith (very nice!!! Probably good for 1,000 yards & 6-8 TDs)...as a backup!
TE J. Stevens (very nice backup TE.......potential to be starter material)
Def Texans.........who cares! But I think they'll surprise, and be respecible as a defense.

See, you now have a solid team.....with great depth!
Wait until some desperate owner needs either Benson/Addai to start, because he has garbage #3RB. You will get a good trade.......or keep them as insurance!
You still got 3 very good WRs, too.
Good job! You'll be in the playoffs I bet.
That's a strong team even for a 12-team league, and especially for a 14-team league.
You have no glaring "holes" or weaknesses. You'll be very consistent, and good.
It works!

BrazForPhins
07-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok, after so much discuss, so much help from you guys, especially Mile High Fin, I had my first Fantasy Draft ever :D

Although I think it's good, I'm kind of feeling "Could have done better", but anyway, it happened like this

14 team league, 4th pick overall

1- RB Ronnie Brown
2- RB Julius Jones
3- TE Gonzo
4- RB Corey Dillon
5- QB Jake Delhomme
6- WR Eddie Kennison
7- WR Laveranues Coles
8- WR Joe Jurevicius
9- WR Antonio Bryant
10- RB Mike Anderson
11- QB Mark Brunnell
12- Dallas
13- New England
14- K Josh Scobee
15- TE Jermaine Wiggins

call me homer with the Ronnie pick, but I think Ronnie will destroy this year and LJ/LT/Alexander were all off the board. I was undecided between Portis and Ronnie.

The receivers look solid but nothing special. Right now Bryant is my backup, but they're pretty much in the same level, so I'll have to wait the season roll to see who'll have the lowest numbers, and check carefully which one will have the easieast opponent week-by-week.

so here's the final piece:

STARTERS
QB Delhomme
RB Brown
RB J. Jones
WR E. Kennison
WR L. Coles
WR J. Jurevicius
TE Gonzo
DEF Dallas
K Scobee

BENCH
QB Brunnell
RB Dillon
RB M. Anderson
WR A. Bryant
TE J. Wiggins
DEF New England

I'd give a B- for my team. some feedback pleeeeeaase :goof:

JuanchoColombia
07-14-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm in the same league of braz, Í kinda like my team. here it is:

1.(10)R. Johnson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5548)RB
2.(19)H. Ward (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4323)WR
3.(38)J. Shockey (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5900)TE
4.(47)J. Lewis (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5034)RB
5.(66)B. Roethlisberger (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6770)QB
6.(75)D. Bledsoe (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/2359)QB
7.(94)I. Bruce (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/2914)WR
8.(103)D. Bennett (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5798)WR
9.(122)A. Green (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4261)RB
10.(131)A. Randle El (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5948)WR
11.(150)Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den)DEF
12.(159)Jacksonville (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac)DEF
13.(178)J. Reed (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6290)K
14.(187)M. Stover (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/1078)K
15.(206)C. Fauria (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3130)TE

what do you guys think?

Mile High Fin
07-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Ok, after so much discuss, so much help from you guys, especially Mile High Fin, I had my first Fantasy Draft ever :D

Although I think it's good, I'm kind of feeling "Could have done better", but anyway, it happened like this

1- RB Ronnie Brown
2- RB Julius Jones
3- TE Gonzo
4- RB Corey Dillon
5- QB Jake Delhomme
6- WR Eddie Kennison
7- WR Laveranues Coles
8- WR Joe Jurevicius
9- WR Antonio Bryant
10- RB Mike Anderson
11- QB Mark Brunnell
12- Dallas
13- New England
14- K Josh Scobee
15- TE Jermaine Wiggins

call me homer with the Ronnie pick, but I think Ronnie will destroy this year and LJ/LT/Alexander were all off the board. I was undecided between Portis and Ronnie.

The receivers look solid but nothing special. Right now Bryant is my backup, but they're pretty much in the same level, so I'll have to wait the season roll to see who'll have the lowest numbers, and check carefully which one will have the easieast opponent week-by-week.

STARTERS
QB Delhomme
RB Brown
RB J. Jones
WR E. Kennison
WR L. Coles
WR J. Jurevicius
TE Gonzo
DEF Dallas
K Scobee

BENCH
QB Brunnell
RB Dillon
RB M. Anderson
WR A. Bryant
TE J. Wiggins
DEF New England

I think, for a 14-team league, you did pretty well. Hard to say exactly, without seeing the other teams, but I'd guess more like a solid B or B+.

I would've taken Tiki Barber at #4, or Portis. But, hey, who knows, maybe Ronnie will break out BIG :D
Your 2 starting RBs are going to surprise people this year. We know about Ronnie :wink: , but J.Jones will have a Very strong year too.
I'd say you have the #7 RB (Ronnie) and #12 RB (Jones) starting every week. That's very solid, and will help you a lot.
I LOVE that you have C.Dillon as your #3RB. You have a deep team that can withstand injuries and byes well... And just wait until another owner's starting RB gets hurt, and his backup #3RB is garbage, and he wants to trade you for Dillon, you'll get a GREAT Trade (maybe pickup an elite WR).
Your #4 RB (M.Anderson) is probably as good as most teams' #3RB. Nice.

I also would've taken Bledsoe in Round 5 over Delhomme (I think this was a steal in Round 6 by JuanchoColumbia). But Delhomme is solid. I'm not sure who else was available besides Bledsoe. I'd guess about #8 QB for Delhomme, and only the Top 2-3 QBs will have a definite advantage over you.
Brunell's a steal in Round 11. He's solid.

Your WRs are solid. All 3. You'll get 80-90% of the same production of the other teams' WRs, I'll bet. Kennison/Coles will get near 1,000 yards, and some TDs. Jurivioucous will match up solidly against the other teams' #3WR.

You'll have the advantage at TE against everyone except A.Gates. And Wiggins is a solid backup...

Dallas is a Top 6-7 Defense IMO, and you got it all the way in the 12th round.
NE is a solid backup Defense too.

Good job, overall.
A lot of your guys might not be the "name-brand", famous guys, but you'll like the production every week, and you have very good depth.
:D

BrazForPhins
07-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I think, for a 14-team league, you did pretty well. Hard to say exactly, without seeing the other teams, but I'd guess more like a solid B or B+.

I would've taken Tiki Barber at #4, or Portis. But, hey, who knows, maybe Ronnie will break out BIG :D
Your 2 starting RBs are going to surprise people this year. We know about Ronnie :wink: , but J.Jones will have a Very strong year too.
I'd say you have the #7 RB (Ronnie) and #12 RB (Jones) starting every week. That's very solid, and will help you a lot.
I LOVE that you have C.Dillon as your #3RB. You have a deep team that can withstand injuries and byes well... And just wait until another owner's starting RB gets hurt, and his backup #3RB is garbage, and he wants to trade you for Dillon, you'll get a GREAT Trade (maybe pickup an elite WR).
Your #4 RB (M.Anderson) is probably as good as most teams' #3RB. Nice.

I also would've taken Bledsoe in Round 5 over Delhomme (I think this was a steal in Round 6 by JuanchoColumbia). But Delhomme is solid. I'm not sure who else was available besides Bledsoe. I'd guess about #8 QB for Delhomme, and only the Top 2-3 QBs will have a definite advantage over you.
Brunell's a steal in Round 11. He's solid.

Your WRs are solid. All 3. You'll get 80-90% of the same production of the other teams' WRs, I'll bet. Kennison/Coles will get near 1,000 yards, and some TDs. Jurivioucous will match up solidly against the other teams' #3WR.

You'll have the advantage at TE against everyone except A.Gates. And Wiggins is a solid backup...

Dallas is a Top 6-7 Defense IMO, and you got it all the way in the 12th round.
NE is a solid backup Defense too.

Good job, overall.
A lot of your guys might not be the "name-brand", famous guys, but you'll like the production every week, and you have very good depth.
:D
hehe thanx for the support
About Tiki, I like him a lot too, but the Giants schedule this year is brutal :eek:, they have like only 2 "easy" games (Hou/NO) so I set him as the 6th best RB in my board behind Ronnie and Portis

But like you said, it's great to have Dillon as backup. I think I'll set him as starter week 1 against Buffalo, playing home, Julius will play at Jax...So he'll be almost a starter too.
I got Anderson thinking about a possible steal. If Jamal Lewis goes down, bang, I have gold :D...But he'll likely get 10-15 touches per game anyway so I have at least a 2nd backup with playing time.

About Delhomme I agree he's solid. I like Bledsoe's chances as a TOP 5 Fantasy QB this year, but I'm kind of afraid of TO's future, there's a risk in it...Although I think Bledsoe will likely put up better numbers, I like Delhomme's stability as a solid starter, the risk is lower..IDK, boggling situation in my mind :goof:
As you said this team is kind of a no "name-brand" team but it's solid and with depth.
Thanx for all the help again Mile

DolfanGermany
07-16-2006, 04:20 PM

1- RB Ronnie Brown
2- RB Julius Jones
3- TE Gonzo
4- RB Corey Dillon
5- QB Jake Delhomme
6- WR Eddie Kennison
7- WR Laveranues Coles
8- WR Joe Jurevicius
9- WR Antonio Bryant
10- RB Mike Anderson
11- QB Mark Brunnell
12- Dallas
13- New England
14- K Josh Scobee
15- TE Jermaine Wiggins

STARTERS
QB Delhomme
RB Brown
RB J. Jones
WR E. Kennison
WR L. Coles
WR J. Jurevicius
TE Gonzo
DEF Dallas
K Scobee

BENCH
QB Brunnell
RB Dillon
RB M. Anderson
WR A. Bryant
TE J. Wiggins
DEF New England

That's definitely a great team for a 14 team league, you'll be doing pretty fine in your league.
My draft is on saturday and I'll use the same draft order, I'll post in here who i got.

BrazForPhins
07-16-2006, 07:27 PM
That's definitely a great team for a 14 team league, you'll be doing pretty fine in your league.
My draft is on saturday and I'll use the same draft order, I'll post in here who i got.

thanx man, I need encouraging words now :D
ok,post here yours!

DolfanGermany
07-22-2006, 02:00 PM
OK, now thta my draft is over, here's my team (i had the 12th overall pick):

QB5 (#60)Delhomme, Jake (QB CAR)RB2 (#13)Williams, Cadillac (RB TB)RB1 (#12)Johnson, Rudi (RB CIN)WR8 (#85)Mason, Derrick (WR BAL)WR7 (#84)Glenn, Terry (WR DAL)TE3 (#36)Gonzalez, Tony (TE KC)K13 (#156)Reed, Jeff (K PIT)DST10 (#109)Redskins, DST (DST WAS)RS14 (#157)Rams, DST (DST STL)RS12 (#133)Wiggins, Jermaine (TE MIN)RS4 (#37)Jones, Kevin (RB DET)RS6 (#61)Warner, Kurt (QB ARI)RS9 (#108)Coles, Laveranues (WR NYJ)RS11 (#132)Clayton, Michael (WR TB)

How do you think I did? (I know I suck at WR). Thought about taking brown and cadillac, but picked johnson instead of brown.

Mile High Fin
07-22-2006, 03:10 PM
OK, now thta my draft is over, here's my team (i had the 12th overall pick):

RB1 (#12)Johnson, Rudi (RB CIN)
RB2 (#13)Williams, Cadillac (RB TB)
TE3 (#36)Gonzalez, Tony (TE KC)
RS4 (#37)Jones, Kevin (RB DET)
QB5 (#60)Delhomme, Jake (QB CAR)
RS6 (#61)Warner, Kurt (QB ARI)
WR7 (#84)Glenn, Terry (WR DAL)
WR8 (#85)Mason, Derrick (WR BAL)
RS9 (#108)Coles, Laveranues (WR NYJ)
DST10 (#109)Redskins, DST (DST WAS)
RS11 (#132)Clayton, Michael (WR TB)
RS12 (#133)Wiggins, Jermaine (TE MIN)
K13 (#156)Reed, Jeff (K PIT)
RS14 (#157)Rams, DST (DST STL)

How do you think I did? (I know I suck at WR). Thought about taking brown and cadillac, but picked johnson instead of brown.

I rearranged your picks above, by round, to help me analyze better. :D

Team:
QB Delhomme / Warner
RB R.Johnson / Caddy / K.Jones
WR Glenn / Mason / Coles / M.Clayton
TE Gonzo / Wiggins
K Reed
Def Washington / St Louis

This is a very solid team for a 12-team league.

QB:
You have 2 very solid QBs. Both are Top 8 IMHO. You can play matchups, and protected from injury/byes.

RB:
Johnson/Caddy is a very solid starters. Having K.Jones as a backup is INCREDIBLE for a 12-team league. He could break out this year with Martz's offense (think: Marshall Faulk-role). You're awesome at RB.... Some guys might have the "elite" #1RB, but you'll beat them with your #2RB...

TE:
With Gonzo, you have advantage at TE over everyone except Gates, and equal to Shockey. Nice.

WR:
Not sure if you start 2 or 3 WRs, but you'll get 80-90% of the production against the Elite WRs. You're fine.
Glenn will get more single coverage now (with TO opposite him).
Mason will have a better year with McNair aboard.
(Look for 1,000 yards & 6-7 TDs from each)
Coles is as good as any #3 WR in fantasy.
M.Clayton's a nice sleeper pick, and a solid #4 WR...

Def & K:
You have 2 fine Defenses, and a fine K.

You are solid throughout, for a 12-team league. You are VERY DEEP at QB & RB. That's vital. You will be in the playoffs I bet.
Watch what kind of offers you get for K.Jones later in the year when someone is desparate for a good starting RB.
I might've taken #4WR at #10, and Def at #11, but that's all I'd say.
Great job!
:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

DolfanGermany
07-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Thanks Mile High Fin,
I start 2 WRs but I think I need more depths so I'll drop STL DEF and pick up Mark Clayton as a free agent.
Do you think that's a good move?
I hope Michael Clayton can find back to his rookie form and I feel like Mark Clayton could have a breakout year as well now that Mcnair plays for the Ravens. Amani Toomer's a free agent as well... who would you pick up?

Mile High Fin
07-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Thanks Mile High Fin,
I start 2 WRs but I think I need more depths so I'll drop STL DEF and pick up Mark Clayton as a free agent.
Do you think that's a good move?
I hope Michael Clayton can find back to his rookie form and I feel like Mark Clayton could have a breakout year as well now that Mcnair plays for the Ravens. Amani Toomer's a free agent as well... who would you pick up?

Don't underestimate the value of having 2 Def's.
You can play matchups that way.
If Washington's playing a high-powered offense (NYG for example)
and
StLouis is playing SF (will happen twice/year)
you may want to start StL and bench Wash that week.

Is a #5WR (when you start only 2) really more important than being able to play matchups with your Defenses???
Also, Defenses can surprise sometimes (Indy in 2005).
Washington may surprise and play poor Defense this year, and/or StL may play Top 10 Defense this year.......you never know.

If you MUST drop your #2 Defense, for a #5WR, I'd lean towards Clayton bouncing back.... Neither is a great option, but Clayton has more upside.

Killer B's
08-05-2006, 02:09 PM
[quote=Mile High Fin]I got this idea from a post I made in another thread.

Round:
3: TE (stud like Gates/Shockey/Gonzo - it's like having a 3rd stud WR)...[quote=Mile High Fin]

Great info Mile High, Thanks! But two questions:

1. Do you still like Gates in the third even with Rivers at QB?

2. In our league (my first year) the rules are very different. Would your strategy change based on the following:

Let's assume 16-team league, 14 round draft:
8 Starters: 1QB; 2RB (or 1RB/3WR); 2WR (or 3WR/1RB); 1TE; 1K; 1Def
Zero-6 Backups allowed: (no backup quantity requirements by position)

Standard scoring (plus 2-10pts for rec. avg./ru. avg./compl. %).

Any help would be much appreciated since this is so different versus what I last played in 2000.

B

Mile High Fin
08-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Great info Mile High, Thanks! But two questions:

1. Do you still like Gates in the third even with Rivers at QB?

2. In our league (my first year) the rules are very different. Would your strategy change based on the following:

Let's assume 16-team league, 14 round draft:
8 Starters: 1QB; 2RB (or 1RB/3WR); 2WR (or 3WR/1RB); 1TE; 1K; 1Def
Zero-6 Backups allowed: (no backup quantity requirements by position)

Standard scoring (plus 2-10pts for rec. avg./ru. avg./compl. %).

Any help would be much appreciated since this is so different versus what I last played in 2000.

B

#1 - Yes, I still believe A.Gates is worth a 3rd round pick with Rivers at QB. If Rivers struggles, he'll use Gates as his "safety net", so even if his total passing is below average, I believe Gates' stats will be very good.

#2 - I believe you should still get 3 RBs in the first 4 rounds, since you can start all 3 RBs. It makes it even MORE important to be stacked at RB.
I'm not sure how your scoring system would affect anything...

Good luck.

Mile High Fin
08-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Bump....
To help those newbie fantasy owners with drafts upcoming...

trate121hb
08-23-2006, 10:45 AM
cant wait for my draft this weekend.....im in 2 10 team leagues......like them alot more than 12 or 14

you always have to get your horses first

Mile High Fin
08-28-2006, 03:42 PM
cant wait for my draft this weekend.....im in 2 10 team leagues......like them alot more than 12 or 14

you always have to get your horses first

I personally prefer the 12 or 14 team leagues.

The talent is spread thinner (of course), which allows the smartest owners to separate themselves from the "average" or "below average" owners.
The smaller the league, the easier it is to compete....
Because everyone has "studs" starting.....you don't need to be a genius to pick "studs".

phinfan77
08-29-2006, 10:25 AM
i guess you won't want to help me in my eight man leaugue, huh?:D

what would be a good rb pick up at #24