TE-
T. Gonzalez/J. Wiggins

K-
S. Graham

DEF-
Washington/Philadelphia

D players-
B. Urlacher/J. Vilma

My concern is my RB's. If one goes down, them I'm in trouble. I might trade one of my QB's for a good RB in return.

Superself
06-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Not bad, I think you need another stud WR.

Problem with Parcells is he sometimes plays RBBC...which sorta drops Jones's stock. Around the goal line, expect Marion Barber to possibly vulture TDs.

Not sure how much of an upgrade you would get without packaging another player with that QB to get an above par runner.

TractorTraylor
06-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Id deal Big Ben for a RB or WR... He is so overrated (in fantasy) and Im sure you can do a nice deal for him due to this.

Dolfan73
06-25-2006, 07:45 AM
ace...we're in the same league right? I dropped ben, he's a fantasy nightmare. going with david carr, hopefully with kubiaks tutelage he'll have a breakout year.

Mile High Fin
06-26-2006, 04:54 PM
QB-
D. Bledsoe/B. Roethlisberger

RB-
S. Alexander/J. Jones/F. Gore/D. Williams

WR-
Sa. Moss/A. Johnson/D. Branch/Ma. Jones/D. Bennett/T. Pinkston

TE-
T. Gonzalez/J. Wiggins

K-
S. Graham

DEF-
Washington/Philadelphia

D players-
B. Urlacher/J. Vilma

My concern is my RB's. If one goes down, them I'm in trouble. I might trade one of my QB's for a good RB in return.

Looks very solid, overall. Nice job. Of course, injury to your RBs will hurt you (You will not have an adequate replacement starter among Gore/D.Williams)

But if SA & JJ stay healthy for you, you're looking good...

Bledsoe's going to benefit from T.O. (and Witten's development)
SA & JJ will have strong years (JJ will surprise I believe: this is his do-or-die year with Parcells)
S.Moss & A.Johnson are very solid. And you have good depth (M.Jones, D.Branch, etc) A.Johnson will surprise in 2006 - I say he's a Top 15 fantasy WR in 2006 (Moulds will take pressure off, and Carr will benefit from Kubiak).
You have a Top 3 TE with Gonzo (maybe he'll have to block less this year with a healthier OL)

Prime
06-27-2006, 12:12 PM
I just picked up Deuce McAllister from waivers and I dropped Wiggins to make room.

fins5423
06-27-2006, 12:52 PM
You need another stud TE too

Mile High Fin
06-27-2006, 01:57 PM
I just picked up Deuce McAllister from waivers and I dropped Wiggins to make room.

I might have dropped Pinkston instead.

The chances of needing your #6 WR is smaller than needing your #2 TE (which you'll need AT LEAST once for the BYE week).