PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me?

LaL08Kb12004
06-25-2006, 11:31 PM
when i read the thread about daunte being ready for week 1, the writer said he got chambers in the 3rd rd of his fantasy draft. I looked on nfl. com and couldnt find the free leagues. Does nfl.com not have the free lg like last yr or is it just not time yet to register for the free fantasy lg?
:confused:

Dolphan23
06-26-2006, 12:02 AM
its too early....you have some time yet before that starts up..i'd say give it about 3 weeks or so and you should see some advertisements up on there or some type of email notification that its goin to be starting up since you did it last year :)

LaL08Kb12004
06-26-2006, 12:09 AM
its too early....you have some time yet before that starts up..i'd say give it about 3 weeks or so and you should see some advertisements up on there or some type of email notification that its goin to be starting up since you did it last year :)

thx. y does nfl.com and yahoo.com start at different times?

Dolphan23
06-26-2006, 11:24 AM
thx. y does nfl.com and yahoo.com start at different times?

To be honest with you...I dont really have an answer for you. The only thing that I could come up with is its just how their sites are mandated. ESPN starts at different times as well. So, if I had an answer I'd definitely let you know. Anyways, good luck with your fantasy team :)