PDA

View Full Version : Fin Fans Ffl

jnobes7
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
:dolphins: FIN FANS :dolphins:
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

I felt we should keep a thread going about talks about the league. If you can't guess who i am in the league by my picture, im Travis Daniels, the one who said dont let your love for the fins ruin your draft. I just want to wish everyone luck in the draft, remember to build up a good bench and trade bait.

PS,

S. Alexander is on the cover of Madden:eek:

Sincerely,

Guy in the League,

Travis Daniels

HelloMotto
06-27-2006, 09:10 PM
:dolphins: FIN FANS :dolphins:
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

I felt we should keep a thread going about talks about the league. If you can't guess who i am in the league by my picture, im Travis Daniels, the one who said dont let your love for the fins ruin your draft. I just want to wish everyone luck in the draft, remember to build up a good bench and trade bait.

PS,

S. Alexander is on the cover of Madden:eek:

Sincerely,

Guy in the League,

Travis Daniels

what are you talking about? am i missing something?

Mike13
06-27-2006, 09:12 PM
If you are Travis Daniels, then I've banged Jessica Alba.

jnobes7
06-27-2006, 09:13 PM
yea son you are missing out, someone made a league on Yahoo and it filled up pretty quick, so i felt like making a thread, sorry we cant have a league of 32 teams but thats impossible, anyways feel free to haggle some trades and see who pulls for bragging rights.

jnobes7
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
im not actually TD you wanksta

HelloMotto
06-27-2006, 09:15 PM
yea son you are missing out, someone made a league on Yahoo and it filled up pretty quick, so i felt like making a thread, sorry we cant have a league of 32 teams but thats impossible, anyways feel free to haggle some trades and see who pulls for bragging rights.

i'm sure there will be a million more leagues started here in this forum before the season starts. goodluck