PDA

View Full Version : Latino Fantasy League

Uruguayfinfan
06-28-2006, 11:20 AM
There is a latino fantasy league set up for all the latinos who wanna compete in a league.. we got people only from finheaven.. PLEASE JOIN THE LEAGUE... we're too few now.. like 6 and we need people to join.. please do so now!

League ID#:21859
League Name:Finheaven Latino
Password:finheaven
Draft Type:Live Draft

League is in YAHOO fantasy football

dominizzo
06-28-2006, 11:44 AM
There is a latino fantasy league set up for all the latinos who wanna compete in a league.. we got people only from finheaven.. PLEASE JOIN THE LEAGUE... we're too few now.. like 6 and we need people to join.. please do so now!

League ID#:21859
League Name:Finheaven Latino
Password:finheaven
Draft Type:Live Draft

League is in YAHOO fantasy football

Money LEague

Uruguayfinfan
06-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Free Fantasyy Football League

BrazForPhins
06-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Man, I'm already in 2 leagues!
I'll try to, but I cannot guarantee that I'll be a very active guy...If it's fine, I can join it

WHEN IS THE DRAFT?

guatemalanfan
06-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Man, I'm already in 2 leagues!
I'll try to, but I cannot guarantee that I'll be a very active guy...If it's fine, I can join it

WHEN IS THE DRAFT?

come on...... Join .. I'm already in 7 leagues and I'm gonna be active in all of 'em -- I think the draft is july 13 ... i don't remember:D

BrazForPhins
06-30-2006, 11:20 PM
come on...... Join .. I'm already in 7 leagues and I'm gonna be active in all of 'em -- I think the draft is july 13 ... i don't remember:D

I'm in then

:wink:

BrazForPhins
07-02-2006, 11:09 AM
bump

We need more people

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 07:15 PM
I've sent PM's to 10 different dudes...We can make it happen if there are 10 guys..we need 4 more

vmarcilfan75
07-05-2006, 07:26 PM
i joined

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 07:27 PM
i joined

great!

:dolphins:

JuanchoColombia
07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
just got the PM, I want to join but I don't know how it works, I'm reading the rules on yahoo. Does it require a lot of time?

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 07:58 PM
just got the PM, I want to join but I don't know how it works, I'm reading the rules on yahoo. Does it require a lot of time?
man, it's my first time too, but from what I've read it doesn't require a looot of time. It's important to be active the whole league though, not abandon it.
You have to check your team every week, select your starters, check who will be in bye weeks, these kind of stuff

but heck,I've seen guys who play in more than 5 of these every year!

I'm a very busy person and I'll try to manage to be in 3 at the same time!

guatemalanfan
07-05-2006, 09:14 PM

mm en la liga bueno tenes jugadores . unos cuantos Qb, WR,RB,K,DEF,D,ETC

uno juega contra los q estan en tu propia liga. el q haga mas puntos gana, despues de ganar un partido digamos q fue el primero de la temporada,su record pasaria a estar 1-0, y asi se va hasta q clasifiquen a los playoff(generalmente clasifican 4 pero dependeria de cuantos se metan)

Y los puntos se dan ,, digamos tenes a Culppeper en tu equipo, y el en el partido contra pittsburgh hace 3 TD's te darian como 6 puntos por td y digamos q hace 300 yds te dan un punto por cada 50 yd .. asi q en esa semana haria como 24 pts.

ahhhh y los jugadores se escogen en un Draft en vivo

JuanchoColombia
07-05-2006, 09:30 PM
I'm in!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome.... Mianus Football Team!!!! :lol:

Mianus is a dark but very nice place, it deserved a football team.

Here is an article about my town: http://www.lushforlife.com/more.php?id=28&title=God%E2%80%99s%20Little%20Slice%20of%20Heaven%20in%20America :sidelol:

Given To Fly
07-05-2006, 09:32 PM
I just joined the league:dolphins:

JuanchoColombia
07-05-2006, 09:32 PM
mm en la liga bueno tenes jugadores . unos cuantos Qb, WR,RB,K,DEF,D,ETC

uno juega contra los q estan en tu propia liga. el q haga mas puntos gana, despues de ganar un partido digamos q fue el primero de la temporada,su record pasaria a estar 1-0, y asi se va hasta q clasifiquen a los playoff(generalmente clasifican 4 pero dependeria de cuantos se metan)

Y los puntos se dan ,, digamos tenes a Culppeper en tu equipo, y el en el partido contra pittsburgh hace 3 TD's te darian como 6 puntos por td y digamos q hace 300 yds te dan un punto por cada 50 yd .. asi q en esa semana haria como 24 pts.

ahhhh y los jugadores se escogen en un Draft en vivo

Gracias... se ve bien bacano.... espero no quedar ultimo. Me acabo de inscribir

BrazForPhins
07-05-2006, 10:05 PM
thanx all guys who joined the league!
We have 9 players now, 10-14 is what we need to make this good

check this link for further info...try to read topics I to IV..it has the basic stuff you need to know, if you have no idea what's a Fantasy league
http://www.footballguys.com/06beginnersguideindex.htm

wolke79
07-06-2006, 12:05 AM
i joined "Mex dolphins"

wolke79
07-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Tanks BrazForPhins for the PM

BrazForPhins
07-06-2006, 12:10 AM

No problem bro

I hope we can have fun with it! :wink:

BrazForPhins
07-06-2006, 12:15 AM
10 guys and counting..

There are still empty spots in the league, but 10 is already a good number.
12 would be perfect though

JuanchoColombia
07-06-2006, 01:16 AM

:yeahthat:

vmarcilfan75
07-06-2006, 09:55 AM
is it alright if i invite a "raider" :shakeno: fan to join?
this would be his 2nd year in FF and actually 1st for live drafting

vmarcilfan75
07-06-2006, 09:56 AM
10 guys and counting..

There are still empty spots in the league, but 10 is already a good number.
12 would be perfect though

12 is the way to go.

BrazForPhins
07-06-2006, 10:51 AM
is it alright if i invite a "raider" :shakeno: fan to join?
this would be his 2nd year in FF and actually 1st for live drafting

there's no prob with me about that, but PM uruguayfinfan and check with him, as he's the comissioner/creator of the league!

TotoreMexico
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Oigan, va a sonar muy tonto pero, ¿alguien me puede decir como se juega? esque jamás he jugado y pues no tengo ni idea:goof:

BrazForPhins
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Oigan, va a sonar muy tonto pero, ¿alguien me puede decir como se juega? esque jamás he jugado y pues no tengo ni idea:goof:
mi desculpen no escribir en español, pero es que no escribo muy rapido en español, tengo que pensar más que en el ingles, y tampoco soy bueno con español :lol:
:goof:

Bueno, well..lol, basically the Fantasy League is a game where you make points accordingly to how your players play in the real NFL. You will draft your own players.

We'll run a live draft, so you can make your team. You'll be able to pick any skill offensive players from the NFL, including this year's rookies, kickers and defenses. In a 12 players league, the 1st guy to pick in the first round will be the 12th guy to pick in the second round...the 2nd guy to pick in the first round will be the 11th guy to pick in the second round...and it will go like that the whole draft.

In our league the starter team is 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEFENSE (you'll pick the whole defense, like Pitt,Miami,49rs,etc..)
And you have 6 spots on the BENCH. You can fill it the way you want.
Very important: when you're drafting, you must check the players' bye week because in that bye week that player won't score anything of course, so you better have a backup for him. The Fantasy league games will happen during the NFL schedule. That's why most Fantasy Ranks include the bye weeks in the players stats:
i.e. http://fantasy.sportingnews.com/nfl/rankings/rb/index.html

If you're not able to be online on draft day, the system will draft for you according Yahoo's rank or according to YOUR RANK, if you create one over there.

You can use fantasy sites to set your rankings, but the best thing you can do is create your own big board. Create one board for each position and don't forget to include the bye week for each player.
Our draft is next thursday I guess, so you have the weekend to do it if you enjoy us.

How to score? In our league, the score board is:
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Defensive Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

So in a real game where Peyton Manning throws 350 yds Passing + 2 TD's + 20 yds Rushing and 1 INT, his points would be: 7 + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18.
We'll have Head to Head matchups, like week 1 Totore X Braz, and whoever's team makes the most points wins the game. So the winner will have now the record 1-0. Similar to the NFL standings.

It's important to be active the whole league for 2 reasons:
1) Your team succeed. You have to set the starters for each week, waive some player if he gets severely injured, sign players available if you need to, this kind of stuff. It involves a lot of thinking because you have to check all the NFL. i.e. you have Manning and Culpepper as your QB's, but the Colts will play against Pittsburgh and Miami against the Texans, so here you should of course set Culpepper as your starter because Pitt has a much tougher defense than the Texans.

2) The league as a whole succeed. If you abandon your team, let's say in the end of the season because you don't have playoff chances, the players who play against you will be benefited because your team, as a abandoned team, will totally suck. And the players directly affected by that will probably get pissed.

It's my first time as a Fantasy player too, but from what I'm seeing this should be very fun. You'll give much more importance to the other NFL games, despite the phins games, cause you'll be rooting for Baltimore score lots of defensive TD's, or to Terrel Owens shut his mouth and score lots of points for you...

some links:

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/football/index.html
http://www.nflfreaks.com/index.htm
http://www.antsports.com/
http://www.footballguys.com/

Any doubts, just ask

Braz

guatemalanfan
07-06-2006, 05:53 PM
there's no prob with me about that, but PM uruguayfinfan and check with him, as he's the comissioner/creator of the league!

there's no problem. with a raider fan joining... and the comissioner that would be me :D :D :wink:

guatemalanfan
07-06-2006, 05:55 PM
los q se quiran meter todavia ...recuerden q es mejor si usan su username de finheaven como el nombre de sus equipos ... asi es mas facil saber quien es cada uno

vmarcilfan75
07-06-2006, 06:00 PM
there's no problem. with a raider fan joining... and the comissioner that would be me :D :D :wink:

ok thanks. i'll let him know

BrazForPhins
07-06-2006, 08:44 PM

:goof: I really didn't know that....well, so nice to meet you comissioner :tongue:

TotoreMexico
07-07-2006, 02:35 AM
mi desculpen no escribir en español, pero es que no escribo muy rapido en español, tengo que pensar más que en el ingles, y tampoco soy bueno con español :lol:
:goof:

Bueno, well..lol, basically the Fantasy League is a game where you make points accordingly to how your players play in the real NFL. You will draft your own players.

We'll run a live draft, so you can make your team. You'll be able to pick any skill offensive players from the NFL, including this year's rookies, kickers and defenses. In a 12 players league, the 1st guy to pick in the first round will be the 12th guy to pick in the second round...the 2nd guy to pick in the first round will be the 11th guy to pick in the second round...and it will go like that the whole draft.

In our league the starter team is 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEFENSE (you'll pick the whole defense, like Pitt,Miami,49rs,etc..)
And you have 6 spots on the BENCH. You can fill it the way you want.
Very important: when you're drafting, you must check the players' bye week because in that bye week that player won't score anything of course, so you better have a backup for him. The Fantasy league games will happen during the NFL schedule. That's why most Fantasy Ranks include the bye weeks in the players stats:
i.e. http://fantasy.sportingnews.com/nfl/rankings/rb/index.html

If you're not able to be online on draft day, the system will draft for you according Yahoo's rank or according to YOUR RANK, if you create one over there.

You can use fantasy sites to set your rankings, but the best thing you can do is create your own big board. Create one board for each position and don't forget to include the bye week for each player.
Our draft is next thursday I guess, so you have the weekend to do it if you enjoy us.

How to score? In our league, the score board is:
Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Defensive Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

So in a real game where Peyton Manning throws 350 yds Passing + 2 TD's + 20 yds Rushing and 1 INT, his points would be: 7 + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18.
We'll have Head to Head matchups, like week 1 Totore X Braz, and whoever's team makes the most points wins the game. So the winner will have now the record 1-0. Similar to the NFL standings.

It's important to be active the whole league for 2 reasons:
1) Your team succeed. You have to set the starters for each week, waive some player if he gets severely injured, sign players available if you need to, this kind of stuff. It involves a lot of thinking because you have to check all the NFL. i.e. you have Manning and Culpepper as your QB's, but the Colts will play against Pittsburgh and Miami against the Texans, so here you should of course set Culpepper as your starter because Pitt has a much tougher defense than the Texans.

2) The league as a whole succeed. If you abandon your team, let's say in the end of the season because you don't have playoff chances, the players who play against you will be benefited because your team, as a abandoned team, will totally suck. And the players directly affected by that will probably get pissed.

It's my first time as a Fantasy player too, but from what I'm seeing this should be very fun. You'll give much more importance to the other NFL games, despite the phins games, cause you'll be rooting for Baltimore score lots of defensive TD's, or to Terrel Owens shut his mouth and score lots of points for you...

some links:

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/football/index.html
http://www.nflfreaks.com/index.htm
http://www.antsports.com/
http://www.footballguys.com/

Any doubts, just ask

Braz

Thanks a lot Braz:up:

BrazForPhins
07-07-2006, 09:10 AM
it's all good Totore, u're welcome

Amars
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Joined. There 14 players now. How many are u looking for?

vmarcilfan75
07-07-2006, 01:46 PM
he changed the settings from 20 to 16.

Amars
07-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Damn. Better hope your 1st rd pick doesnt get injured.

vmarcilfan75
07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
yeah 16 teams is pretty tough. but im not the commish so oh well

guatemalanfan
07-07-2006, 04:31 PM
yeah 16 teams is pretty tough. but im not the commish so oh well

is 14 teams now so the league is full:D

BrazForPhins
07-07-2006, 05:31 PM
great! 14 is better! :D

JuanchoColombia
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
The league is full and the schedule is ready, amars is my first opponent.

:sr23: :sr23: :sr23: AMARS, YOU'RE GOING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!:sr23: :sr23: :sr23:

BrazForPhins
07-08-2006, 06:06 PM

lol, that's the spirit!

Amars
07-08-2006, 07:34 PM

:lol: Bring it and dont forget the coca.:tongue:

JuanchoColombia
07-08-2006, 09:31 PM
:lol: Bring it and dont forget the coca.:tongue:

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :chair:

Amars
07-08-2006, 09:50 PM
:tank: :nailbiter:<---Jaunchocolombia

finsmx
07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
My first opponent is Totore :eek:

Preparate compadre :evil:

JuanchoColombia
07-09-2006, 12:27 AM
los q se quiran meter todavia ...recuerden q es mejor si usan su username de finheaven como el nombre de sus equipos ... asi es mas facil saber quien es cada uno

Si, tienes razon, ya cambie el nombre de mi equipo..... :(

BrazForPhins
07-09-2006, 01:03 AM
What time is the draft?
I'm asking it because in my assignment it shows 7:30 pm. But I don't know if this is Brazilian Time or Miami Time

JuanchoColombia
07-09-2006, 01:19 AM
What time is the draft?
I'm asking it because in my assignment it shows 7:30 pm. But I don't know if this is Brazilian Time or Miami Time

according to the yahoo countdown, it's in 5 days 16 hours 53 mins right now (12:37) , I'm too lazy, you do the math.

I think it's 5:30 in here and 7:30 in brazil

BrazForPhins
07-09-2006, 03:31 PM
according to the yahoo countdown, it's in 5 days 16 hours 53 mins right now (12:37) , I'm too lazy, you do the math.

I think it's 5:30 in here and 7:30 in brazil

hmm..yep, thanks!

Uruguayfinfan
07-12-2006, 10:20 AM
weeee we're full... great job of advertiseing! lol gj brazforfins!

BrazForPhins
07-12-2006, 10:11 PM
weeee we're full... great job of advertiseing! lol gj brazforfins!

Did I do a good job as an advertiser? :whew:

lol :lol:

So here is the last one:

DON'T FORGET EVERYONE, THE DRAFT IS NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT, JULY 14TH!

:peace: see ya there amigos

Amars
07-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Draft is tommorrow :yes:

guatemalanfan
07-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Draft today!!!!!!!... i hope everyone is able to make it

TotoreMexico
07-14-2006, 10:55 AM
¿A que hora?:confused:

guatemalanfan
07-14-2006, 10:56 AM
¿A que hora?:confused:

5:30 hora de Guate ,6:30 EDT

TotoreMexico
07-14-2006, 10:58 AM
5:30 hora de Guate ,6:30 EDT

Ohh okay, gracias compa:D

JuanchoColombia
07-14-2006, 12:54 PM
They changed the schedule :mad: AMARS YOU LUCKY ******* !!!!! :lol:

Now my opponent is "given to fly". Who the hell is "given to fly"? :confused:

Well, it doesn't matter cuz YOU'RE GOING DOWN !!!!!:sr23: :sr23: :sr23:

JuanchoColombia
07-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Everyone, you better run the Live Draft Tester before the draft. I would be really pissed if I found out my pc can't run the draft :fire: :lol: .

wolke79
07-14-2006, 04:02 PM
hello latin phinfans, I have a problem, my grandmother is in the hospilal and its not posible to me to be in the draft today.
tanks and i hope mi automatic draft is good

JuanchoColombia
07-14-2006, 05:20 PM
hello latin phinfans, I have a problem, my grandmother is in the hospilal and its not posible to me to be in the draft today.
tanks and i hope mi automatic draft is good

oh, Í'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon :wink:

Amars
07-14-2006, 05:21 PM
no problem man. Family first. Juancho you got lucky I was gonna hand you your first lost.

guatemalanfan
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
38 minutes till draft

guatemalanfan
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins. that is in like 7 minutes :lol:

guatemalanfan
07-14-2006, 05:42 PM
noooooooooooooooooo:fire: i'll be picking 13:fire:

BrazForPhins
07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
IDK what happened I had trouble with the connection, at least it was already over :D

finsmx
07-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Damn it!!!!!!!!! I was ready for the f'n draft today and like 20 minutes before so, the f'n power went out :oldman:

I still got a pretty good team though, how did you guys do

TotoreMexico
07-15-2006, 01:58 AM
:smackhead Dang! I was *ahem* busy all day:whistle:

yo_spiderweb
07-15-2006, 03:34 AM
si se noto la ausencia de algunos en el draft hubieramos acabado como 30 min antes bueno si quieren un trade ofrezco trade por

donovan macnabb
philip rivers
derek hagan

alguno de estos tres por un buen corredor

guatemalanfan
07-15-2006, 10:32 AM
si se noto la ausencia de algunos en el draft hubieramos acabado como 30 min antes bueno si quieren un trade ofrezco trade por

donovan macnabb
philip rivers
derek hagan

alguno de estos tres por un buen corredor

me das esos tres y te doy a vernon:D

yo_spiderweb
07-15-2006, 02:23 PM
me das esos tres y te doy a vernon:D

jajaja no lo creo jejejeje

BrazForPhins
07-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, for everyone who need RB, I have on the trade block:
Corey Dillon and Mike Anderson.
Dillon is a very good starter, I'd think about trades with him like that:
- Dillon + one of my receivers for > a Stud receiver + a backup running back
- Dillon + Mark Brunnel for > A Stud QB (Manning, Culpepper or Hasselback) + a backup running back

Anderson will share carries with Jamal Lewis, so he'll at least have 10 touches per game. And if Lewis goes down injured again, he'll be a very good starter too. I'd think about trades with him like that:
- Anderson + one of my receivers for > a Stud receiver + a crappy running back
- Anderson + Mark Brunnel for > A Stud QB (Manning, Culpepper, etc) + a crappy running back

I like my RB corps a lot, but these proposals I'd analyze
:D

campeonaso
07-17-2006, 07:59 AM
chavos les pido disculpas de que no mepude meter al fantasy pero la vdd es q estuve ausente de mi computadora por un chingo de tiempo y ya no alcanse a hacerlo. por otra parte acabo de hacer un fantasy con mis cuates y mi equipo es este y me preguntaba que les parece
Delfines Tokales (http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/team/home?teamId=15584)
T. Barber (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3937) (RB-NYG)
S. Smith (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5521) (WR-CAR)
R. Brown (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=7178) (RB-MIA)
T. Holt (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4654) (WR-STL)
R. Moss (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4262) (WR-OAK)
A. Boldin (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=6390) (WR-ARI)
P. Burress (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5037) (WR-NYG)
T. Heap (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5478) (TE-BAL)
E. Manning (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=6760) (QB-NYG)
W. Dunn (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3893) (RB-ATL)
J. Delhomme (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4555) (QB-CAR)
K. Warner (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4541) (QB-ARI)
New York (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=19) (D/ST-NYG)
J. Wilkins (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3082) (K-STL)

guatemalanfan
07-18-2006, 08:23 PM
chavos les pido disculpas de que no mepude meter al fantasy pero la vdd es q estuve ausente de mi computadora por un chingo de tiempo y ya no alcanse a hacerlo. por otra parte acabo de hacer un fantasy con mis cuates y mi equipo es este y me preguntaba que les parece
Delfines Tokales (http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/commissioner/team/home?teamId=15584)
T. Barber (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3937) (RB-NYG)
S. Smith (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5521) (WR-CAR)
R. Brown (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=7178) (RB-MIA)
T. Holt (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4654) (WR-STL)
R. Moss (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4262) (WR-OAK)
A. Boldin (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=6390) (WR-ARI)
P. Burress (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5037) (WR-NYG)
T. Heap (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=5478) (TE-BAL)
E. Manning (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=6760) (QB-NYG)
W. Dunn (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3893) (RB-ATL)
J. Delhomme (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4555) (QB-CAR)
K. Warner (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=4541) (QB-ARI)
New York (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=19) (D/ST-NYG)
J. Wilkins (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/playerFantasyNews?statsId=3082) (K-STL)

la verdad esta muy bueno tu equipo. el mio por el otro lado apesta.. pero igual con ese le voy a ganr a todos:lol:

JuanchoColombia
09-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Bueno señoritas..... se prendio esto!!!!

mmm, mala semana para mi....... big ben, lewis, bledsoe y para rematar banquié a ward..... creo que no debi haberlo hecho :fire:

p.d: Voten por sus favoritos haciendo clic en match up!!!!!!

JuanchoColombia
09-19-2006, 02:59 PM
2 and 0 baby.......... :woot:

you're next Silver-n-Black ...... you're going to do worse than your damn raiders :evil: ....

Am I being too "Joey Porterish"?? :tongue: :lol:

vmarcilfan75
09-20-2006, 12:44 PM
2 and 0 baby.......... :woot:

you're next Silver-n-Black ...... you're going to do worse than your damn raiders :evil: ....

Am I being too "Joey Porterish"?? :tongue: :lol:

I'll pass the message along......:lol:

but im actually rooting for him to win..:D

JuanchoColombia
09-20-2006, 02:14 PM
I'll pass the message along......:lol:

but im actually rooting for him to win..:D

really? he is calling our Dolphins "sardines" :mad:

:tongue:

vmarcilfan75
09-20-2006, 02:52 PM
really? he is calling our Dolphins "sardines" :mad:

:tongue:

Of course im rooting for him You and i are both 2-0. i need you to lose :wink:

hahaha yeah. He's calling us sardines...:boohoo: :fire:
dont worry i give him a hard time for being a Raider fan

JuanchoColombia
09-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Of course im rooting for him You and i are both 2-0. i need you to lose :wink:

hahaha yeah. He's calling us sardines...:boohoo: :fire:
dont worry i give him a hard time for being a Raider fan

This might help :lol: :

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1627/gayders1kg3.jpg

GAYders SUCK!!!:sidelol:

vmarcilfan75
09-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Amars going down this week

Couple of people arent making moves is everyone still playing?? :confused:

BrazForPhins
09-27-2006, 07:24 PM
too bad that not everyone is being active in the league..

it's been cool though :wink:

finsmx
09-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Man, I finally got my first win but now Alexander goes down, this sucks :mad:

JuanchoColombia
09-28-2006, 01:18 AM
Man, I finally got my first win but now Alexander goes down, this sucks :mad:

:sidelol:

vmarcilfan75
06-07-2007, 02:21 PM
bump
Are we doing this again???

JuanchoColombia
06-15-2007, 02:07 PM
come on, let's do it!! I need some revenge lol

guatemalanfan
06-15-2007, 03:48 PM
back for its second year

ID# 44909
Password finheaven

Draft date TBA :lol:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....elect?.scrumb= (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=)

vmarcilfan75
06-15-2007, 04:16 PM
whatever happened to yo_spidey??
he hasnt logged on since last year.
his drafting sucked but i hope he's ok

vmarcilfan75
06-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Silver N Black will be back
i'll forward the message

Thanks Guatemala

guatemalanfan
06-15-2007, 07:29 PM
whatever happened to yo_spidey??
he hasnt logged on since last year.
his drafting sucked but i hope he's ok

I think he was banned
:(

guatemalanfan
06-25-2007, 10:07 PM
bump

3 teams needed

DRAFT DATE AND TIME
Wed Jul 25 8:00pm EDT

vmarcilfan75
06-26-2007, 12:34 PM
wheres Amars?

guatemalanfan
06-26-2007, 01:51 PM
wheres Amars?

I sent him a PM yesterday

BrazForPhins
06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm in! :cooldude:

guatemalanfan
06-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm in! :cooldude:

great!! Two more and we are all set

Amars
07-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Im here. Im in.

guatemalanfan
07-03-2007, 05:52 PM
gREAT, Only one more needed

guatemalanfan
07-19-2007, 02:22 PM
All 12 players are in.

DRAFT JUL 25 8PM ET

guatemalanfan
07-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Draft Wed 25 8pm et

finsmx
07-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Draft Wed 25 8pm et

Perfecto :cooldude:

Amars
07-24-2007, 12:52 AM
k

BrazForPhins
07-24-2007, 08:50 AM
tomorrow guys, do not forget

vmarcilfan75
07-25-2007, 02:50 PM
almost time

vmarcilfan75
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
draft time

lets go peep! :woot:

PrepDogg
07-25-2007, 08:11 PM
draft time

lets go peep! :woot:
Damn, bro how many leagues are you in? :lol:

vmarcilfan75
07-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Damn, bro how many leagues are you in? :lol:

alot :D

BrazForPhins
07-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Who Wants A Lb??

vmarcilfan75
07-25-2007, 09:33 PM
man that D setting is messed up. :(

BrazForPhins
07-25-2007, 09:35 PM
They better keep it without tackles now..I'm dropping my 2 studs LB's now

vmarcilfan75
07-25-2007, 09:36 PM
id wait

BrazForPhins
07-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I only dropped ray lewis. I have the rights to have him back if they include tackles in the rules, I don't care..rules are rules, it shouldn't be changed now

BrazForPhins
07-25-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm stupid, should have checked that stuff..

but anyway, I enjoyed my draft!

guatemalanfan
07-27-2007, 01:54 PM
I added the points for D players. I forgot that before.:lol:

vmarcilfan75
07-27-2007, 02:13 PM
:shakeno:

hopefully people dont get pissed :(

BrazForPhins
07-27-2007, 06:22 PM
I added the points for D players. I forgot that before.:lol:

Dude, that's not funny.

I drafted 2 linebackers, thinking we would have points for tackles. Right after drafting them I checked the rules and there wasn't any points for tackles.

Then, I thought, I'm ****ed up, I even said it during in the chat during the draft.

Because of that I drafted 4 other defensive players and droped Ray Lewis when the draft was over. I couldn't draft a kicker, a backup TE and a backup defense because of it. My mistake.

But now, after the draft, we suddenly have points for tackles?? These changes are just wrong. First was my mistake, but this is not.

I don't care what, if you keep the points for tackles I'll take Ray Lewis back in the waivers. If somebody claims him, they better drop him right after or this league won't happen with me.

vmarcilfan75
07-27-2007, 06:29 PM
I think you should get Ray back.

BrazForPhins
07-27-2007, 08:43 PM
I'll get him.

I should have listened you VMF

guatemalanfan
07-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Dude, that's not funny.

I drafted 2 linebackers, thinking we would have points for tackles. Right after drafting them I checked the rules and there wasn't any points for tackles.

Then, I thought, I'm ****ed up, I even said it during in the chat during the draft.

Because of that I drafted 4 other defensive players and droped Ray Lewis when the draft was over. I couldn't draft a kicker, a backup TE and a backup defense because of it. My mistake.

But now, after the draft, we suddenly have points for tackles?? These changes are just wrong. First was my mistake, but this is not.

I don't care what, if you keep the points for tackles I'll take Ray Lewis back in the waivers. If somebody claims him, they better drop him right after or this league won't happen with me.

Sorry man , I didnt mean to do this.

I will let you get your players back and nobody will be able to pick them.

I will take the tackles points away again

guatemalanfan
07-28-2007, 12:28 AM
Dude, that's not funny.

lets do this,if you want your players back you can take them back, I just told the others that they cant make any moves, until I say. or we dont give points for takles. You decide man

vmarcilfan75
07-28-2007, 03:10 AM
how about add points for tackles then drop all the D guys you drafted you dont want then do a waiver order or draft order draft of 3/4 rounds for the Free agents.

BrazForPhins
07-28-2007, 12:38 PM
lets do this,if you want your players back you can take them back, I just told the others that they cant make any moves, until I say. or we dont give points for takles. You decide man

If I can have Lewis back, there's no problem in keeping the points for tackles.

Even though my draft was affected a little by it, I don't wanna create problems for the league. I'll just pick him, drop the other 2 IDP's I won't need and it's all good.

vmarcilfan75
06-17-2008, 11:44 AM
we doing this again?
LMK

BrazForPhins
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I'd play it again

though I'd need the league ID or the invite to be sent to thiagopaes_bh@yahoo.com because the email I used to play with is already full with 4 other leagues

vmarcilfan75
07-22-2008, 11:33 AM
I'd play it again

though I'd need the league ID or the invite to be sent to thiagopaes_bh@yahoo.com because the email I used to play with is already full with 4 other leagues

we moved to ESPN.
check the other place

phins4ever64
07-22-2008, 12:04 PM
OK -- So you had that # 54 and #99 jersey for years, Maybe a few years back you bought a #81. Perhaps an #84. Maybe went so far as to buy a #10 last year-THEY ARE ALL GONE!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO NOW?????

ICON JERSEY'S HAS THE SOLUTION--
PRETTY MUCH GARAUNTEED TO LAST 5 YEARS (hope i didn't jinx him but that would be Dol-Fan luck)

ALL NEW #77 JAKE LONG JERSEY
WHITE, AQUA OR ORANGE- MOST SIZES STILL IN STOCK

REEBOK REPLITHENTIC- ALL SWEN ON NAME AND NUMBERS
STORE RETAIL AT $89.95-
YOU CAN GET IT, JUST FOR BEING A DOLPHINS LIKE ME, AT ICON JERSEYS FOR ONLY $59.00 AND FREE SHIPPING

JUST EMAIL THE SIZE AND COLOR YOU WANT. THESE JERSEYS TAKE APPOXIMATELY 2 WEEKS TO BE DELIVERED.

PAY THROUGH SECURE PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_ebayjerseys002-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_tiffaniii025-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_tiffaniii022-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_tiffaniii023-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_JLONGNUMWHITE-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_LONGMIA77-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_JLONGWHITENAME-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/07/th_JLONGFRTWHITE-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/08/th_LONGMIA77-1.jpg

I'LL FLYING DOWN FROM MARYLAND FOR THE OPENER AGAINST THE JETS AND THEN AGAIN FOR THE RAIDERS IN NOV. I'LL BE WEARING MY #77 WHITE JERSEY--HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE GAME

HERE IS THE CURRENT IN STOCK LIST FOR #77 JAKE LONG

MEDIUM 48LARGE 50X-LARGE 52XX-LARGE 54

#77Jake LONGWhite598
SOLD OUTMiami Dolphins
#77Jake LONGOrange10252Miami Dolphins
#77Jake LONGGreen2138SOLD OUT
Miami Dolphins

iconsports-- Baltimore MD

ICONJERSEYS@YAHOO.COM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

guatemalanfan
07-24-2008, 10:39 AM
The league is back this year. Just send me your emails. Only 2 teams left to close the league

BrazForPhins
07-28-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm good to go

JuanchoColombia
07-30-2008, 02:23 AM
jbossariveros@hotmail.com agregame!

dolfan94
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Q lastima q no vi esto a tiempo