PDA

View Full Version : It's become more apparent...

bigbry
06-28-2006, 08:41 PM
we need to use the term "Bills Fan" to mean something else...and more.

For example: Ewwww, thats gross, that dog has a Bills Fan hang'in out its a$$.
OR After a bad odor enters your area you say, "Oh man who Bills Fan'd?

See my point? "Bills Fan" makes you think of many disgusting things.

BB

Colorado Dolfan
06-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Damn, bigbry... You're talking some serious Bills Fan. I'd watch it if I were you...:wink:

bigbry
06-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Damn, bigbry... You're talking some serious Bills Fan. I'd watch it if I were you...:wink:

See, it just happens naturally. LOL!

BB

like2god
06-28-2006, 09:01 PM
I was laughing so hard, I almost Bills fanned my pants.

EBMisfit
06-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Some Bills fan or another is gonna come in the thread and tell you that you're full of Bills fan.

like2god
06-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Some Bills fan or another is gonna come in the thread and tell you that you're full of Bills fan.

That's when we tell them to go Bills fan themselves

EBMisfit
06-28-2006, 10:02 PM
That's when we tell them to go Bills fan themselvesOr to stick it up their Bills fan.

TotoreMexico
06-28-2006, 11:53 PM
:roflmao:

PHINATIC13
06-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Naw..............just tell them to blow it out their Bills Fan.

EBMisfit
06-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Naw..............just tell them to blow it out their Bills Fan.If there's a difference between "stick it up" and "blow it out", I hope Bills fans keep it to themselves. I, for one, could really do without knowing the details.

PHINATIC13
06-29-2006, 01:10 AM
If there's a difference between "stick it up" and "blow it out", I hope Bills fans keep it to themselves. I, for one, could really do without knowing the details.

:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
06-29-2006, 02:54 AM
You could just tell them to eat Bills Fan...

But, that's a whole new disturbing set of visuals to deal with...

:eek:

EBMisfit
06-29-2006, 03:25 AM
You could just tell them to eat Bills Fan.Sounds like something Marie Antoinette would say if she were a cannibal.

And I can just see little children taunting each other, "You've got Bills fan! You've got Bills fan!"

retired opfinistic
06-29-2006, 09:02 AM
I had tacos for dinner last night.
You shoulda seen the size of the Bills fan I dropped off at the pool this morning.

EBMisfit
06-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Just wait until the Dolphins play Barfalo this season. They're going to whip their Bills fans.

motormeat0170
06-29-2006, 12:02 PM
I got so bombed last night I was spewing bills fan all over the sink.....

EBMisfit
06-29-2006, 12:21 PM
I got so bombed last night I was spewing bills fan all over the sink.....That's unfortunate. Next time, you should try to get to the bathroom and aim for the Bills fan. Then all you have to do is flush when you're done.

timbalu
06-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I love chili but it produces some nasty-smelling Bills fans .

like2god
06-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know how my day has gone so far.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to go into the bathroom and take a big Bills Fan. I pushed and I pushed until all of the Bills Fan was in the bowl. Man did that Bills Fan stink. After dropping the Bills Fan, I started down stairs to get some breakfast but I stubbed my toe on the corner of the wall. I yelled "Bills fan Bills Fan......That Bills fan Bills Fan.....always happens to me in the morning, Bills Fan". While limping downstairs I got a hankering for some oatmeal, so I went into the kitchen and made some.

I heated the water and waited. While I waited, I watched the news to see how bad this Bills Fan flooding was last night. It has been Bills Fan raining for almost a Bills Fan week here in New York and the Bills Fan flooding has already killed two people. My town/area has taken quite a Bills Fan beating from all of this, there is alot of Bills Fan damage. Just then I heard the water pot whistle, so I went over to pick it up and....."OOWWWW BILLS FAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN.....YOU BILLS FAN PIECE OF BILLS FAN, THAT BILLS FAN HURT". I ran my fingers under some cold water all the while muttering "BILLS FAN BILLS FAN" under my breath. I finally sat down to eat my oatmeal and it tasted like BILLS FAN. So I said "This BILLS FAN oatmeal tastes like BILLS FAN BILLS FAN" and I threw it away in the BILLS FAN.

Afterwards, I logged onto the net to see if I could find out anything more about the BILLS FAN flooding. It looks like it is going to BILLS FAN rain again today, just BILLS FAN great. :shakeno: Just what we BILLS FAN need, more BILLS FAN rain. I then came to FH to see what was happening and the first thing I saw was this BILLS FAN loser "Itokemhomie34" posting boring trash talk in the depths. I laughed out loud "HAHA That BILLS FAN loser is so BILLS FAN BILLS FAN ridiculous". Then I saw that BILLS FAN Kinzua had finally logged on, it has been a few days since that BILLS FAN BILLS FAN ape has shown her BILLS FAN face around here. Like always BILLS FAN Kinzua posted a BILLS FAN longwinded and BILLS FAN incoherent bunch of gibberish. Then it hit me, BILLS FAN Kinzua and BILLS FAN Itokemhomie are one in the same, Itokemhomie is just another one of BILLS FAN Kinzua's multiple personalities. I wanted to yell at my computer "AH HA, I BILLS FAN CAUGHT YOU, YOU BILLSFAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN, YOU ARE A BILLS FAN BILLS FAN AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU BILLS FAN BILLS FAN".

Then I stumbled onto this thread again and decided to post how my BILLS FAN morning went. It makes me so BILLS FAN mad that I went through all of that BILLS FAN trouble to make a bowl of BILLS FAN oatmeal, only to have it taste like BILLS FAN BILLS FAN. :tantrum:

OH YEAH, I almost forgot......I BILLS FAN hate the BILLS FAN Jills.

retired opfinistic
06-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know how my day has gone so far.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to go into the bathroom and take a big Bills Fan. I pushed and I pushed until all of the Bills Fan was in the bowl. Man did that Bills Fan stink. After dropping the Bills Fan, I started down stairs to get some breakfast but I stubbed my toe on the corner of the wall. I yelled "Bills fan Bills Fan......That Bills fan Bills Fan.....always happens to me in the morning, Bills Fan". While limping downstairs I got a hankering for some oatmeal, so I went into the kitchen and made some.

I heated the water and waited. While I waited, I watched the news to see how bad this Bills Fan flooding was last night. It has been Bills Fan raining for almost a Bills Fan week here in New York and the Bills Fan flooding has already killed two people. My town/area has taken quite a Bills Fan beating from all of this, there is alot of Bills Fan damage. Just then I heard the water pot whistle, so I went over to pick it up and....."OOWWWW BILLS FAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN.....YOU BILLS FAN PIECE OF BILLS FAN, THAT BILLS FAN HURT". I ran my fingers under some cold water all the while muttering "BILLS FAN BILLS FAN" under my breath. I finally sat down to eat my oatmeal and it tasted like BILLS FAN. So I said "This BILLS FAN oatmeal tastes like BILLS FAN BILLS FAN" and I threw it away in the BILLS FAN.

Afterwards, I logged onto the net to see if I could find out anything more about the BILLS FAN flooding. It looks like it is going to BILLS FAN rain again today, just BILLS FAN great. :shakeno: Just what we BILLS FAN need. I then came to FH to see what was happening and the first thing I saw was this BILLS FAN loser "Itokemhomie34" posting boring trash talk in the depths. I laughed out loud "HAHA That BILLS FAN loser is so BILLS FAN BILLS FAN ridiculous". Then I saw that BILLS FAN Kinzua had finally logged on, it has been a few days since that BILLS FAN BILLS FAN ape has shown her BILLS FAN face around here. Like always BILLS FAN Kinzua posted a BILLS FAN longwinded and BILLS FAN incoherent bunch of gibberish. Then it hit me, BILLS FAN Kinzua and BILLS FAN Itokemhomie are one in the same, Itokemhomie is just another one of BILLS FAN Kinzua's multiple personalities. I wanted to yell at my computer "AH HA, I BILLS FAN CAUGHT YOU, YOU BILLSFAN BILLS FAN BILLS FAN, YOU ARE A BILLS FAN BILLS FAN AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU BILLS FAN BILLS FAN".

Then I stumbled onto this thread again and decided to post how my BILLS FAN morning went. It makes me so BILLS FAN mad that I went through all of that BILLS FAN trouble to make a bowl of BILLS FAN oatmeal, only to have it taste like BILLS FAN BILLS FAN. :tantrum:

OH YEAH, I almost forgot......I BILLS FAN hate the BILLS FAN Jills.

Your BILLS FANS fingers musta BILLS FAN cramped after all that BILLS FAN typing. BILLS FAN!

like2god
06-29-2006, 01:44 PM
Your BILLS FANS fingers musta BILLS FAN cramped after all that BILLS FAN typing. BILLS FAN!

They are, I think I have BILLS FAN blisters on my BILLS FAN fingertips from all of that BILLS FAN typing.

retired opfinistic
06-29-2006, 01:55 PM
They are, I think I have BILLS FAN blisters on my BILLS FAN fingertips from all of that BILLS FAN typing.That sucks donkey BILLS FAN.

EBMisfit
06-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Now, if we could only get rid of all these BILLS FAN trolls on the forum.:rolleyes:

Itokemhomie34
06-29-2006, 09:34 PM
EBM bill fanned L2G in the Bill fan! hows that? buncha rump rangers.

Mike13
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I Bills fan think we have over used the Billsfan word Bills fan too much, Now I cant Bills fan stop saying Bills fan. It sure betas taking it up the Bills fan, like that Bills Fan JP Losman, what a Bills fan Bills Fan that guy is, and so is Tom Brady. Him and his Bills Fan Astroglide.

like2god
06-29-2006, 11:13 PM
EBM bill fanned L2G in the Bill fan! hows that? buncha rump rangers.
:rolleyes2

BILLS FAN OFF

Just incase you need help with that, it means "F*CK OFF Kinzua clubkid cumstain" :shakeno:

EBMisfit
06-30-2006, 01:17 AM
EBM bill fanned L2G in the Bill fan! hows that? buncha rump rangers.Too bad the BILL FANNING trolls can't take their gay erotica (and fantasies) to a Bill fan (except in this case, I really mean "Bill fan") forum where it would be more welcome. Or is he/she/it trying to bore us to death?
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

The HULK
06-30-2006, 09:46 AM
I dropped a huge Bills Fan and had to use a Bills Fan to get it down the Bills Fan......
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: FIN FOR LIFE!!!!!

retired opfinistic
06-30-2006, 02:03 PM
I dropped a huge Bills Fan and had to use a Bills Fan to get it down the Bills Fan......
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: FIN FOR LIFE!!!!!:eek: HOLY BILLS FAN!!!

EBMisfit
07-01-2006, 04:40 PM
:eek: HOLY BILLS FAN!!!:egads::jawdrop:You'd never hear Robin using such Bills Fan language! Batman would have washed his mouth out with soap.

Aqua4Ever04
07-01-2006, 04:44 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

HAHA! That is some funny Bills fan.

EBMisfit
07-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Maybe they should change "LMAO" to "LMBFO".

like2god
07-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Maybe they should change "LMAO" to "LMBFO".

Or OMBFGWTBF?

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Or OMBFGWTBF?You might have to explain that one to Bills fans, who aren't quite as quick on the uptake as normal people.

like2god
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
You might have to explain that one to Bills fans, who aren't quite as quick on the uptake as normal people.

You are right EBM, good call.

Okay ret@rds and ret@rdettes, here is a simple explaination

OMBFGWTBF is aderivative of the internet slang OMFGWTF

O - Ohh

M - My

F - F*cking

G - God (not like2god, but close :wink: . Good job, it shows you're thinking)

W - What

T - The

F - F*ck

Now if we substitue Bills Fan for the F's, the "Bills Fan" stands for F*ck or F*cking. See how easy that was!!!

That would leave you with.....OMBFGWTBF?

or

Oh My Bills Fan God What The Bills Fan.

Bills Fan = F*ck

And

Bills Fan

+

ers

= F*ckers

:D

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:31 AM
You might have to explain that one to Bills fans, who aren't quite as quick on the uptake as normal people.

In other words

"do the typing for me, B1tch":D

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 01:46 AM
In other words

"do the typing for me, B1tch"Lame and boring, boring and lame. Time to break out the sleep icons again.

:sleep:

like2god
07-04-2006, 01:46 AM
In other words

"do the typing for me, B1tch":D

Wow, you really are consumed with thinking about two guys BILLS FAN each other, aren't you. Why else would you bring it up every chance you get? You are a BILLS FAN H0m0 BILLS FAN. Think about it, every chance you get you are talking about how you want to see me and EBM in odd positions or doing things to each other. Just because you want to remove your ribs to gain the ability to suck your own BILLS FAN, that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else. You really are a BILLS FAN .......nuff said :sidelol:

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Lame and boring, boring and lame. Time to break out the sleep icons again.

Its what you do best, or second best. right L2Guys.

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Wow, you really are consumed with thinking about two guys BILLS FAN each other, aren't you. Why else would you bring it up every chance you get? You are a BILLS FAN H0m0 BILLS FAN. Think about it, every chance you get you are talking about how you want to see me and EBM in odd positions or doing things to each other. Just because you want to remove your ribs to gain the ability to suck your own BILLS FAN, that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else. You really are a BILLS FAN .......nuff said :sidelol:

another temper tantrum?! I see you no longer support your Finhomie. im sorry.:boohoo:

like2god
07-04-2006, 01:55 AM
another temper tantrum?! I see you no longer support your Finhomie. im sorry.:boohoo:

I honestly can't tell if you are posting like a ret@rd on purpose as a joke or if you really are a F*cking window licker. :shakeno:

Oh what the hell.....I vote window licker.

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Its what you do best, or second best. right L2Guys.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2589079&postcount=123)

It appears he/she/it is now seeking your approval, L2G. Yet another sign that I was right (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2589079&postcount=123).

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 01:58 AM
I see you no longer support your Finhomie. im sorry.:boohoo:And again (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2589079&postcount=123), the compulsion to fabricate an imaginary relationship between and another person.

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 02:09 AM
And again (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2589079&postcount=123), the compulsion to fabricate an imaginary relationship between and another person.

yep, youre right.. oh wait a minute...

like2god (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=14332) vbmenu_register("postmenu_2588755", true);
Superbowl MVP

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=14332)

Gender: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/gender/Male.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me finfan27
please anyone please please please please please please

I did Bro, calm down. :lol:

Consider yourself lucky, not just anything can get into my sig.

like2god
07-04-2006, 02:15 AM
yep, youre right.. oh wait a minute...

like2god (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=14332) vbmenu_register("postmenu_2588755", true);
Superbowl MVP

http://images.finheaven.com/forums/customavatars/avatar14332_18.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=14332)

Gender: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/gender/Male.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me finfan27
please anyone please please please please please please

I did Bro, calm down. :lol:

Consider yourself lucky, not just anything can get into my sig.

And my helping a kid that was mistakenly kicked off of this website is relevent how?

You are obsessed with picturing me with other guys. You must love me. Admit it, you probably jerk off to me after every post don't you? You are obsessed with everything like2god. You want to kiss me don't you clubkid? What a little H0m0 you are.