PDA

View Full Version : PFT power rankings, Bills number 32

touborg
07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
How can this not warm your heart:

Without further adieu, here's number 32.

The Buffalo Bills.

It would have been almost impossible a year ago to envision the Bills as the bottom of the barrel. They were one of the darlings of the 2005 preseason, with folks like Chris Mortensen, Len Pasquarelli, and Merril Hoge picking the Bills to make it to the postseason. Coming off of a 9-7 season in 2004, which featured an 8-2 finish and a playoff berth that evaporated during a home loss on the final day of the season at home against the Steelers (who already had home-field advantage locked up), Buffalo fit the bill of a hot team that might very well carry its late-season success into the next year.

Didn't happen.

After limping (again) to a slow start, the Bills weren't able to turn it around. A season-ending injury to linebacker Takeo Spikes in late September didn't help.

Though they fought their way to 4-5 with seven to play, losing six of their final games, dropping the team to a disappointing 5-11. Along the way, the team's failure to commit to a starting quarterback didn't help, with then-coach Mike Mularkey benching quarterback J.P. Losman in early October and then later giving up on Kelly Holcomb.

But the real fun began after the season. G.M. Tom Donahue got his long-deserved pink slip, only to be replaced the next day by Marv Levy, an 80-something ex-coach who'd never run a front office. Then it was buh-bye to Mularkey, who awkwardly left the team after Levy (who last coached the team in 1997) returned.

Next, Levy temporarily mused about serving as the head coach before owner Ralph Wilson advised Levy that it wasn't gonna happen. Before too long, Levy hired Dick Jauron, who (in our view) was the most likely of the candidates to take Levy's suggestions about how to do the job that Levy really wanted.

Enter Dick Jauron, failed former coach of the Bears who didn't merit serious consideration to succeed Steve Mariucci in Detroit, even though Jauron had coached the Lions on an interim basis after Mooch was fired in late November.

Things only got worse for the Bills as the offseason unfolded, with defensive tackle Sam Adams, safety Lawyer Milloy, and tight end Mark Campbell getting the boot in the days before an extension to the CBA would have made it easier to keep them. Next up, receiver Eric Moulds forcing his way out of town via a trade.

The only positive addition by subtraction? The team finally flushed the commode on offensive tackle Mike Williams, a top-five pick by Donahoe who never turned into much of anything for the Bills.

The acquisitions during Levy's first season as G.M. have been generally uneventful, with journeymen like quarterback Craig Nall, safety Matt Bowen, receiver Andre' Davis, center Melvin Fowler, tackle Aaron Gibson, and guard Tutan Reyes joining the squad. One former Bill came back (receiver Peerless Price), and only a few current Bills of note re-upped despite being unrestricted (receiver Josh Reed, defensive end Ryan Denney, long-snapper Mike Schneck).

The biggest free-agent splashes came (drum roll, please) via the signing of defensive tackle Larry Tripplett and tight end Robert Royal.

Finally, the Bills used their franchise tag on cornerback Nate Clements, ultimately signing him to a one-year deal with a promise that he won't be tagged again in 2007.

Then came the draft, for which the Bills were roundly criticized after taking safety Donte' Whitner with the eighth overall choice and defensive tackle John McCargo at No. 26. Most observers believe that the Bills could have traded down and still gotten Whitner, or that they could have addressed their needs at defensive tackle at No. 8 (by taking Haloti Ngata or Brodrick Bunkley), focusing on the defensive backfield with the second first-rounder.

The biggest question mark on the roster is at quarterback, where Losman and Holcomb supposedly will battle for the starting spot, with Nall trying to secure the No. 2 job. (We don't rule out the possibility of Nall leapfrogging both of them.) The guy who finishes third could be given the shoe, with either Craig Ochs or Klingsbury getting the "If I Ever Have To Play We've Got Serious Problems" spot on the depth chart.

Though the team's web site currently shows Holcomb on top, the team's best long-term play would be to give Losman a chance to develop. Then again, both the coach and G.M. who were with the team when Losman was drafted are long gone, making it a tougher job for the kid with Lord Favre-like upside -- and Lord Favre-like recklessness -- to secure the starting job.

Our guess? Holcomb will be the starter and Losman will get traded or cut, leaving Nall as the backup.

Another area of concern is running back, where Willis McGahee is the clear-cut starter, even though he skipped all of the team's voluntary offseason workouts. Fighting for carries behind him are Shaud Williams, Lionel Gates, Anthony Thomas, and Fred Jackson -- none of whom would be likely to do much if McGahee goes down.

The challenge for the offense? Getting enough out of the passing game in order to keep eight (or more) defenders out of the box.

Now for the fantasy grades.

Quarterback: They all get "Incompletes" for now. If Holcomb wins the job, we'll give him a C+. If it's Nall, a C. If Losman wins it, C-.

Running back: McGahee's yards were up slightly but touchdowns were way down in 2005. Given the unsettled passing game, we'll give him a B for now.

Wide receiver: Lee Evans is the No. 1 guy, and he's shown flashes of ability in the past as the No. 2 to Eric Moulds. But Evans has yet to register a 1,000 yard season or double-digit touchdowns. He gets a B- this year. Price is listed as the other starter, but our guess is that he won't have the job when the season starts. He gets an F. Minus.

The wideout with the most potential is Roscoe Parrish, who missed plenty of his rookie year in 2005 due to injury. We can envision him in the starting lineup on opening day, if he can stay healthy. Even then, the unsettled quarterback position and the general funk hanging over the franchise makes him no better than a C+.

Tight end: Our general approach to fantasy football is to never use a tight end, unless the guy is a stud. Most leagues give owners the options of using three receivers, and we can think of about 300 that we'd select before picking any of guys who play this position for the Bills (but we're sure they're all great blockers).

Defense: Beyond the top five or six units in the league, defensive teams in fantasy football are generally a crapshoot. The Bills' defense fall squarely into this category -- it's "crap" and someone should "shoot" them. C-.

Kicker: Rian Lindell is the guy, with Nicholas Setta filling the "camp leg" role. Lindell scored 113 points in 2005, making all of his extra points and converting 29 of 35 field goals. Though he's likely to again get more chances at scoring three than one, we've got a feeling that, in the grand scheme of things, he won't get many of either this season. C-.

We're not saying that the Bills will finish as the worst team in the league. There's too much that can happen, and due to free agency the difference between the best and worst team is much narrower than it used to be. But this organization has more question marks than the Riddler's longjohns, and for now it deserves to be regarded as the worst in the league.

Hey, at least they don't have to worry about failing to fulfill anyone's expectations.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I don't know if I had them at 32, but I do expect them to have a horrible season.

I love it.

miaD5499
07-01-2006, 08:56 PM
yea theres a short clip of the article in the beast of the east forum but its all good the bills still suck

Dors156
07-01-2006, 09:01 PM
:sidelol: im lovin it so much

littlemarino
07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
They wont be that bad, but they are in a tuff division to have any success

MiamiMan147
07-01-2006, 09:56 PM
This the same PFT that no one takes seriously?

SabanSucks
07-01-2006, 10:06 PM
All i have to say is: Enjoy Mike Mularkey. He's a real piece of work, or POS, depending on who you root for.

fishfan34
07-01-2006, 10:13 PM
All i have to say is: Enjoy Mike Mularkey. He's a real piece of work, or POS, depending on who you root for.
Funny, that's what everyone said when Gregg Williams got canned too. He doesn't seem to be doing too bad in his new gig in D.C. Mike Mularkey will NOT be the head coach of this team and he will not have total control over this offense without having a little birdy (Nick Saban) in his ear.

SabanSucks
07-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Funny, that's what everyone said when Gregg Williams got canned too. He doesn't seem to be doing too bad in his new gig in D.C. Mike Mularkey will NOT be the head coach of this team and he will not have total control over this offense without having a little birdy (Nick Saban) in his ear.

Greg Williams was a great DC before he came to Buffalo. Bills fans knew he would continue to have success as a DC after he left Buffalo. Mularkey is a different story. He started off with a good O in Pittsburgh, and steadily made it worse while he was there. Continued that trend with Buffalo. So now it's closer to one good year followed by 4 bad years in a row.

If you are a fan of tricks / stunts/ and gimmiks, you will enjoy MM football. Bills fans had a hard time seeing **** like Parrish line up at QB (with a cast on his wrist) throwing WR screens.

Finfang
07-01-2006, 10:22 PM

I have three names for you buddy.

Dick Jauron
Marv Levy
Ralph wilson

Man are the Bills in trouble.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a slight delay while we hose the blood away.

Good luck.

MartinTheSNAKE
07-01-2006, 10:30 PM
What is our ranking?

And did you know that that website has the finheaven.com on there site? i went to the dolphins page and they had it as a link you could go to

SabanSucks
07-01-2006, 10:30 PM
I have three names for you buddy.

Dick Jauron
Marv Levy
Ralph wilson

Man are the Bills in trouble.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a slight delay while we hose the blood away.

Good luck.

Most Bills fans look at it as addition by subtraction. whatever you think about Jauron and Fairchild, i bet i'll never see Roscoe Parrish throwing screen passes with a cast on his wrist while they're here. Mularkey is coming to the Dolphins having left his last two gigs hated by the fans of the teams.

Finfang
07-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Most Bills fans look at it as addition by subtraction. whatever you think about Jauron and Fairchild, i bet i'll never see Roscoe Parrish throwing screen passes with a cast on his wrist while they're here. Mularkey is coming to the Dolphins having left his last two gigs hated by the fans of the teams.

Jauron was absolutely despised when was the head coach in Chicago.

Face it the guy was awful.

And now he coaches the Buffalo Bills.

Mularkey was smart about it.

The plane was on fire heading toward the ground. I would hit the eject button too.

jguig
07-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't want to be facing Brady Quinn in September of '07.

Muck
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Greg Williams was a great DC before he came to Buffalo. Bills fans knew he would continue to have success as a DC after he left Buffalo. Mularkey is a different story. He started off with a good O in Pittsburgh, and steadily made it worse while he was there. Continued that trend with Buffalo. So now it's closer to one good year followed by 4 bad years in a row.

If you are a fan of tricks / stunts/ and gimmiks, you will enjoy MM football. Bills fans had a hard time seeing **** like Parrish line up at QB (with a cast on his wrist) throwing WR screens.

Funny that the Steelers' sudden resurgence on offense coincided with the drafting of Ben Rothlisberger. When Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox are your QBs, you're probably a bit limited.

Still, the Steelers were at the top of the league during Mularkey's tenure. Only in 2003 did they falter. But apparently it was good enough to get him the HC job in Buffalo.

Despite your username, we are supremely coached. And if Mularky gets too cute, Saban will check his ***. That's what happened last year with Scott Linehan.

Muck
07-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't want to be facing Brady Quinn in September of '07.

As witnessed in the Fiesta Bowl, a good QB can't get it done alone.

Unless they get this thing fixed, we'll see shades of Alex Smith in SF.

FinNasty
07-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Ya... I just saw it... I was thinking about posting it on BuffaloRange.com... :D

DBetters83
07-01-2006, 11:18 PM

either way man, miami is gonna finish ahead of buffalo, hell the jets probably will too.....Mularkey had less to work with in Pittsburgh and Buffalo, he comes to a Dolphin team stacked with options on offense eg; Culpepper, Chambers, McMichael, Brown, Booker etc. Have fun watching your joke of a team this fall.......

finsmx
07-01-2006, 11:28 PM
This the same PFT that no one takes seriously?

Yes, but when they say that the Bills suck, they're right :wink:

endorPHINS72
07-01-2006, 11:38 PM

That's funny...He was a highly regarded offensive coordinator in Pittsburgh who even made QBs like Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart look good. And he has that position once again, this time with the Miami Dolphins and Daunte Culpepper is his QB.

Sorry dude, but your argument sucks and your name sucks.

endorPHINS72
07-01-2006, 11:44 PM

True, but Brady Quinn is ten times the quarterback Alex Smith is.

Smith played in a gimmick oriented Utah offense and doesn't have an NFL arm. Brady Quinn plays in a pro-style offense run by one of the best ex-offensive coordinators in the NFL and has a very good arm.

That being said, I'm sure the Bills will suck, but hopefully not enough to draft Quinn. Hopefully they'll pick around #3 where they can draft another defensive tackle from Southwestern Louisiana Community College. :lol:

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 12:05 AM

If you are a fan of tricks / stunts/ and gimmiks, you will enjoy MM football. Bills fans had a hard time seeing **** like Parrish line up at QB (with a cast on his wrist) throwing WR screens.Boy do I remember that dumb *** play:m83: :dunce: <-------Mike "full of" Mularky

CitizenSnips
07-02-2006, 12:17 AM
Defense: Beyond the top five or six units in the league, defensive teams in fantasy football are generally a crapshoot. The Bills' defense fall squarely into this category -- it's "crap" and someone should "shoot" them. C-.

hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 12:19 AM
either way man, miami is gonna finish ahead of buffalo, hell the jets probably will too.....Mularkey had less to work with in Pittsburgh and Buffalo, he comes to a Dolphin team stacked with options on offense eg; Culpepper, Chambers, McMichael, Brown, Booker etc. Have fun watching your joke of a team this fall.......So he had less to work with you say! In Mularkey's last year as Steelers OC they ranked #22 in total offense(31st in rushing, #14 in passing). Under Whisenhunt the 2004 offense ranked #16 in total offense(2nd in rushing and 28th in passing). The 2005 offense ranked #15 in total offense(#5 in rushing and 24th in passing. Looks like Whisenhunt did some good things with that offense with alot of the same pieces.

endorPHINS72
07-02-2006, 12:20 AM

Of course, they're right! The Bills always have sucked and will continue to suck until the day O.J. Simpson confesses (a.k.a. Judgment Day).

TotoreMexico
07-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Bills suck... is that news?:confused:

endorPHINS72
07-02-2006, 12:23 AM
So he had less to work with you say! In Mularkey's last year as Steelers OC they ranked #22 in total offense(31st in rushing, #14 in passing). The 2004 offense ranked #16 in total offense(2nd in rushing and 28th in passing). The 2005 offense ranked #15 in total offense(#5 in rushing and 24th in passing. Looks like Whisenhunt did some good things with that offense with alot of the same pieces.

Ummm...do the names Ben Roethlesberger, Willie Parker and Antwan Randle-El ring a bell? Three guys that either weren't there or hadn't developed when Mularkey was there.

Mularkey made Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox look like good QBs in 2001 when the Steelers made it to the AFC Championship Game.

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Ummm...do the names Ben Roethlesberger, Willie Parker and Antwan Randle-El ring a bell? Three guys that either weren't there or hadn't developed when Mularkey was there.

Mularkey made Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox look like good QBs in 2001 when the Steelers made it to the AFC Championship Game.So Ben Roethlisberger single handly made the Steelers offense that much better. I dont think so, the reason why there offense was so much better was because there strength was the running game which Whisenhunt utilized instead of Mularkey who got pass happy when his team was a better rushing team. Just look at the teams rushing ranking the 2 years Whisenhunt was OC and look at the ranking when Mularkey was OC.

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 12:34 AM

Mularkey made Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox look like good QBs in 2001 when the Steelers made it to the AFC Championship Game.So Willie Parker made the 2004 Steelers offense better with his 32 rushes for 186yds and no tds:sidelol: Randle El has spent 4 years in the league 2 under Mularkey and 2 under Whisenhunt and who has utilized him better.

That's all Mularkey has on his resume is in 2001 he turned Stewart and Maddox into good QB's! WOW but you guys bash Jauron for his one winning season and coach of the year award.

endorPHINS72
07-02-2006, 12:38 AM
So Ben Roethlisberger single handly made the Steelers offense that much better. I dont think so, the reason why there offense was so much better was because there strength was the running game which Whisenhunt utilized instead of Mularkey who got pass happy when his team was a better rushing team. Just look at the teams rushing ranking the 2 years Whisenhunt was OC and look at the ranking when Mularkey was OC.

Ben Roethlisberger is better than Maddox and Kordell combined. Once Roethlisberger started coming on two years ago, teams had to respect the Steelers' passing game. That helped open up the running game.

I do give props to Whisenhunt as Pittsburgh's OC. He's done a fine job in Pittsburgh.

However, Mike Mularkey will not be running Mike Mularkey's offense in Miami. He will be running Scott Linehan's offense, which was very successful in Minnesota and very QB friendly in Miami with such journeymen as Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels starting. Look what our former Sage Rosenfels did to your defense in the 4th quarter alone last year. And that can't be put on Mularkey.

endorPHINS72
07-02-2006, 12:41 AM
So Willie Parker made the 2004 Steelers offense better with his 32 rushes for 186yds and no tds:sidelol: Randle El has spent 4 years in the league 2 under Mularkey and 2 under Whisenhunt and who has utilized him better.

That's all Mularkey has on his resume is in 2001 he turned Stewart and Maddox into good QB's! WOW but you guys bash Jauron for his one winning season and coach of the year award.

If Mularkey could turn Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox into decent QBs, but couldn't do anything with J.P. Losman and Kelly Holcomb, you guys are in some serious trouble.

You know who else won the coach of the year award, as it happens with the Bears as well? Dave Wannstedt. Enjoy.

MiamiMan147
07-02-2006, 12:43 AM

True, but that wouldn't be telling us anything we don't already know either. :D

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:07 AM
If Mularkey could turn Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox into decent QBs, but couldn't do anything with J.P. Losman and Kelly Holcomb, you guys are in some serious trouble.

You know who else won the coach of the year award, as it happens with the Bears as well? Dave Wannstedt. Enjoy.Maybe the reason he couldnt do anything with JP Losman is because he sucks as a coach!hmm Can you guys please provide some type of hard evidence to back up your comments instead of looking like little kids and saying well he did this and he did that so that make him good.:rolleyes2

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:11 AM
You know who else won the coach of the year award, as it happens with the Bears as well? Dave Wannstedt. Enjoy.[/quote]

Thanks for prooving my point for me. Wannstedt was coach of the year but still sucked as a headcoach, Mularkey coached Kordell Stewart to a Pro Bowl but still suck as a OC/headcoach.

DBetters83
07-02-2006, 01:11 AM
So he had less to work with you say! In Mularkey's last year as Steelers OC they ranked #22 in total offense(31st in rushing, #14 in passing). Under Whisenhunt the 2004 offense ranked #16 in total offense(2nd in rushing and 28th in passing). The 2005 offense ranked #15 in total offense(#5 in rushing and 24th in passing. Looks like Whisenhunt did some good things with that offense with alot of the same pieces.

Yeah, way to represent Western New York's educational system there buddy. If you read into the statistics that you just posted, you would come to find out that the 2003 Pittsburgh Steelers (Mularkey's final year as offensive coordinator) were riddled with injuries along the offensive line, had an aging Jerome Bettis as their primary running back & Tommy Maddox (dry heave) as their starting quarterback. Fastforward to 2004-05, the Steelers regain form along the offensive line and the Bus split carries with newly acquired Duce Staley who added 830 yards on the ground that year. Not to mention, Ben Roethlisberger although unspectacular, didn't make the disastrous mistakes that Maddox made the previous year.

You also forgot to mention that when the Steelers were healthy in 2001 & 2002 with Mularkey in charge of the offense, Pittsburgh averaged 3,541 yards of passing.....with Tommy Maddox & Kordell Stewart as their primary quarterbacks! On the ground, using a running-back-by-committee approach, the Steelers averaged 1,519 yards on the ground.

In conclusion to this asinine comment, with the Dolphins.....Mularkey will have a plethora of offensive talent at his disposal, that already knows the offensive system that is in place. Its not like he is installing a brand new offense, its the same offense that the Dolphins ran last season, but with variations from Mularkey, that will be monitored closely by Saban......is that good enough for you?

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:18 AM
#1 I dont live in Western NY, I live in Westchester, #2 if you want proof of how bad Mularkey was as an OC/HC go on any Steelers or Bills message boards, #3 you say he will have a plethora of offensive weapons, that 14th ranked offense and gimpy leg QB, he must must be drooling at the mouth. Gimme a break

phinmania
07-02-2006, 01:27 AM
"#2 if you want proof of how bad Mularkey was as an OC/HC go on any Steelers or Bills message boards"

What proof would you get from a message board, it would just be loud mouths like you starting fights because your mad that your team won 5 games last year!

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:31 AM
"#2 if you want proof of how bad Mularkey was as an OC/HC go on any Steelers or Bills message boards"

What proof would you get from a message board, it would just be loud mouths like you starting fights because your mad that your team won 5 games last year!

So basically you are saying I should not believe anything you guys say on these boards as well. On message boards you find die hard fans that understand the game of football, their teams, and know when there OC sucks. Sounds to me like your the loud mouth.

feelthepain
07-02-2006, 01:35 AM

Or ...dare I say, Harrington in Detroit!

feelthepain
07-02-2006, 01:40 AM
#1 I dont live in Western NY, I live in Westchester, #2 if you want proof of how bad Mularkey was as an OC/HC go on any Steelers or Bills message boards, #3 you say he will have a plethora of offensive weapons, that 14th ranked offense and gimpy leg QB, he must must be drooling at the mouth. Gimme a break

Gimpy leged QB??? This from a guy that thinks JP is the answer in Buffalo...give us a break.

Trackstar
07-02-2006, 01:43 AM
So basically you are saying I should not believe anything you guys say on these boards as well. On message boards you find die hard fans that understand the game of football, their teams, and know when there OC sucks. Sounds to me like your the loud mouth.

Yup our O.C stinks. Yes, you should not believe anything we say on these boards as well. Yes we are homers, yet you Buffalo fans still show up like cockroaches on a mission.

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Gimpy leged QB??? This from a guy that thinks JP is the answer in Buffalo...give us a break.When did I say JP is the answer? Stop putting words in my mouth!

GoBills24
07-02-2006, 02:29 AM
And San Diego was ranked 30th by ESPN going into 2004.

The Bills were ranked #5 by FoxSports going into this season.

Don't read too much into it, as the these examples indicate.

DolphinDevil28
07-02-2006, 03:15 AM
And San Diego was ranked 30th by ESPN going into 2004.

The Bills were ranked #5 by FoxSports going into this season.

Don't read too much into it, as the these examples indicate.

You are correct, we are ranked way too low. :up:

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 05:02 AM
Greg Williams was a great DC before he came to Buffalo. Bills fans knew he would continue to have success as a DC after he left Buffalo.Sure they did. Just like two to three years from now, they'll be saying that they knew that Mularkey would continue to have success as an OC after he left.

Mularkey is a different story. He started off with a good O in Pittsburgh, and steadily made it worse while he was there.The first two years, the O was ranked 3rd and 5th before they ending up 22nd the third. So what definition of "steadily worse" are you using? More like a dramatic drop.

Continued that trend with Buffalo.Which only shows he was outmatched as a HC.

So now it's closer to one good year followed by 4 bad years in a row.Then you wouldn't classify being the 5th ranked team in offense as a "good year", especially with Maddox at QB? Or is it the year that they ranked 3rd with Kordell Stewart as QB that's not the "good year"? Either something's screwy with your math or your definiton of what counts as a "good year".

If you are a fan of tricks / stunts/ and gimmiks, you will enjoy MM football. Bills fans had a hard time seeing **** like Parrish line up at QB (with a cast on his wrist) throwing WR screens.In case you've failed to catch a glimpse of the organizational charts for the Dolphins, Mularkey's going to have a HC above him, one who quickly reigned his OC who tried similar shenanagins last year.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 05:06 AM
I don't want to be facing Brady Quinn in September of '07.I'd say that depends a lot on who drafts him. If it's a good team, maybe I might be worried. However, if it's the... well, I'll just leave it at that.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 05:13 AM
So he had less to work with you say! In Mularkey's last year as Steelers OC they ranked #22 in total offense(31st in rushing, #14 in passing). Under Whisenhunt the 2004 offense ranked #16 in total offense(2nd in rushing and 28th in passing). The 2005 offense ranked #15 in total offense(#5 in rushing and 24th in passing. Looks like Whisenhunt did some good things with that offense with alot of the same pieces.Hmm, wasn't 2004 the same year that the Steelers drafted Big Ben? Sorry, but Muck already shot this argument down on page one of this thread. You really should try to pay more attention.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 05:44 AM
Thanks for prooving my point for me.The only point he proved was that sometimes COYs are nothing more than one year wonders.

Wannstedt was coach of the year but still sucked as a headcoach, Mularkey coached Kordell Stewart to a Pro Bowl but still suck as a OC/headcoach.Yes, Mularkey sucked as a HC because he was greatly underqualified for the position, but he still guided the Steelers to 3rd and 5th rankings in two of the three years he was their OC- and that's with having Stewart and Maddox as his QBs. If that's sucking, then who would you consider good?

DBetters83
07-02-2006, 08:30 AM

A. My bad on the location

B. I don't care what Buffalo or Pittsburgh fans have to say.....I like to get my information based on fact, thank you very much.

C. Yes, he has a plethora of offensive weapons; Culpepper, Chambers, McMichael, Brown & Booker > Losman, Evans, Price, No-Name tight end & McGahee.

D. You give me a break! Bills fans this offseason sound like bitter old men, kinda like Marv Levy almost.........

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 09:16 AM
You give me a break!Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar?:lol:

njFinsForever
07-02-2006, 09:43 AM

Mike Mularkey will have very little control over this team. The fins are most likely goin to use plays from last year, and I can't see mularkey screwing up because he will get the axe if he does.

On a side note, your sig is very outdated. You should think about updating it.

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Hmm, wasn't 2004 the same year that the Steelers drafted Big Ben? Sorry, but Muck already shot this argument down on page one of this thread. You really should try to pay more attention.Dude why are you up at 5 in the morning posting on a message board?:sidelol:

cnc66
07-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Dude why are you up at 5 in the morning posting on a message board?:sidelol:

I won't speak for him, but for me, I'm already up, why not. It's not light enough to see the river out back, tho sometimes I sit out there and watch the bats anyway. At least HE is on his own teams board eh? His team isn't such a loser HE has to go hang out at the enemy board.

feelthepain
07-02-2006, 01:39 PM
When did I say JP is the answer? Stop putting words in my mouth!

What choice do you have?? You have no real QB, so where does that leave you?? On the JP bandwagon!

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:50 PM
I won't speak for him, but for me, I'm already up, why not. It's not light enough to see the river out back, tho sometimes I sit out there and watch the bats anyway. At least HE is on his own teams board eh? His team isn't such a loser HE has to go hang out at the enemy board.I have 26 post in 6 months, I wouldnt count that being on these boards too much. You guys need to get yourselves some buns and maybe you would feel alot better:rolleyes:

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 01:51 PM
What choice do you have?? You have no real QB, so where does that leave you?? On the JP bandwagon!Im on the get money and ******* bandwagon:cooldude:

jguig
07-02-2006, 02:42 PM
As much as it makes me smile, I still wish the Jets would get that distinction.

Trackstar
07-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I have 26 post in 6 months, I wouldnt count that being on these boards too much. You guys need to get yourselves some buns and maybe you would feel alot better:rolleyes:

Maybe you can finish the 3rd grade tomorrow. Then you just might be able to write more than 26 sentences in a month.

Kinzua
07-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Mike Mularkey will have very little control over this team. The fins are most likely goin to use plays from last year, and I can't see mularkey screwing up because he will get the axe if he does.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Keep telling yourself that. Mularkey's already brought in his boy Fat Bennie the Penalty Anderson!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
07-02-2006, 06:31 PM
The only point he proved was that sometimes COYs are nothing more than one year wonders.

Some coaches that take their teams to 9-7 records in their first year also prove to be "one year wonders". :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Disnardo
07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Some coaches that take their teams to 9-7 records in their first year also prove to be "one year wonders". :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

No disrespect...but...

What teams has Mularkey been as Head Coach before the Bills? None come to mind...

Saban is a well thought of Head Coach with a "PROVEN" winning record, at Michigan and LSU...

He has never had a loosing season in his College career as HC...so he is way ahead of Mularkey in that area, so to say he will be a "one year wonder" means your cutting yourself short...

I understand as a Bills fan you are envious and can't stand at being in the cellar once again...

but the season has not started and we will see in the end...

Trackstar
07-02-2006, 07:33 PM
No disrespect...but...

What teams has Mularkey been as Head Coach before the Bills? None come to mind...

Saban is a well thought of Head Coach with a "PROVEN" winning record, at Michigan and LSU...

He has never had a loosing season in his College career as HC...so he is way ahead of Mularkey in that area, so to say he will be a "one year wonder" means your cutting yourself short...

I understand as a Bills fan you are envious and can't stand at being in the cellar once again...

but the season has not started and we will see in the end...

:0wned:

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Maybe you can finish the 3rd grade tomorrow. Then you just might be able to write more than 26 sentences in a month.Or maybe I can get a life and do something more productive with it, Mr. 1,455 post.:rolleyes2

BuffaloBills06
07-02-2006, 10:22 PM
No disrespect...but...

but the season has not started and we will see in the end...Steve Spurrier and Butch Davis also were proven winners in the college ranks, but we know how the chapter in that book ended. I think you need to wait till after this season to call Saban an excellent coach:shakeno:

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Dude why are you up at 5 in the morning posting on a message board?:sidelol:Dude, #1 what business it of yours why I'm doing what I'm doing at 5 a.m. in the morning. #2, I usually work graveyard shift, so on my offdays, I tend to keep the same hours as when my workdays. #3, if you read my sig, that alone would have probably answered your question.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
I have 26 post in 6 months, I wouldnt count that being on these boards too much.He didn't say you were on here too much (although most of us would consider you being on here at all as "too much"), but that you were on an enemy board.

You guys need to get yourselves some buns and maybe you would feel alot better:rolleyes:Some buns?:huh:

TotoreMexico
07-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Or maybe I can get a life and do something more productive with it, Mr. 1,455 post.:rolleyes2

So having more posts than you is bad?

Hahahaha what an idiot...

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Mularkey's already brought in his boy Fat Bennie the Penalty Anderson!!!And keep telling yourself that adding three exclamation points at the end of your statement somehow strengthens your worthless point. And do try to answer the following:

By the way, whatever happened to your righteous indignation when it comes to a player like Brad Butler? Surely, someone who gets so upset about 'Phins' players wouldn't want anything to do with a team that drafted him.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Some coaches that take their teams to 9-7 records in their first year also prove to be "one year wonders". :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Considering Jauron and Saban's respective track records, I would say that the former is a lot more likely to fit that description than the latter.

EBMisfit
07-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Steve Spurrier and Butch Davis also were proven winners in the college ranks, but we know how the chapter in that book ended. I think you need to wait till after this season to call Saban an excellent coach:shakeno:We've already seen there's very little chance that Jauron will earn such an appellation.

Disnardo
07-03-2006, 05:25 AM
Steve Spurrier and Butch Davis also were proven winners in the college ranks, but we know how the chapter in that book ended. I think you need to wait till after this season to call Saban an excellent coach:shakeno:

How well did they do in their 1st year? and after????

But, you are right, most of us really have a wait and see attitude...

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 08:36 AM
He didn't say you were on here too much (although most of us would consider you being on here at all as "too much"), but that you were on an enemy board.
Some buns?:huh:puuntang, some of that gushy stuff between and womens legs.:D

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 08:38 AM

Hahahaha what an idiot...If you would have fully read the response to his quote you would have understood. Now who's the real idiot?:lol:

Kinzua
07-03-2006, 08:58 AM
And keep telling yourself that adding three exclamation points at the end of your statement somehow strengthens your worthless point. And do try to answer the following:

Bennie the Penalty was released by the Bills after the mandatory OTAs because it was obvious that he wasn't going to make the team come training camp. Now he's being projected as the starter at right guard! It's not like the Bills had a great oline last year, and one of their cast offs might be an improvement.

The Fins added a QB who's been in a pass-first offense and then add a right guard who can't pass block worth manure! At least Daunte will see the rushers before they crush him!

Did Brad Butler get in trouble with the police? No. Did he wave a gun at somebody? No. Did he smoke pot and then "retire", ie, let his team down? No. Case closed.

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Or maybe I can get a life and do something more productive with it, Mr. 1,455 post.:rolleyes2

Look at my join date dip sh*t! That is spread out over a span of two and a half years. It averages out to like 2 posts a day give or take.

I've got a life buddy!

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 09:03 AM

Hahahaha what an idiot...

Ya really, So I guess people like Crunch and MD are losers because they have over 10,000 posts. O wait! I believe they both have their doctorate if I'm not mistaken.

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Look at my join date dip sh*t! That is spread out over a span of two and a half years. It averages out to like 2 posts a day give or take.

I've got a life buddy!So let me get this right, when I made a post you quoted me by saying "Maybe you can finish the 3rd grade tomorrow. Then you just might be able to write more than 26 sentences in a month." You post an avg of 2 post per day which would equal out to 60 post per month, so then you must be finishing the 8th grade then you loser.:lol:

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 11:52 AM
So let me get this right, when I made a post you quoted me by saying "Maybe you can finish the 3rd grade tomorrow. Then you just might be able to write more than 26 sentences in a month." You post an avg of 2 post per day which would equal out to 60 post per month, so then you must be finishing the 8th grade then you loser.:lol:

Why thank you. As long as we agree I'm in the 8th grade and your in the 3rd grade. I'm sure you'll catch up real soon.

The Confessor
07-03-2006, 11:52 AM
So let me get this right, when I made a post you quoted me by saying "Maybe you can finish the 3rd grade tomorrow. Then you just might be able to write more than 26 sentences in a month." You post an avg of 2 post per day which would equal out to 60 post per month, so then you must be finishing the 8th grade then you loser.:lol:

Okay, can you please re-write this? And this time try english so the rest of us can understand it

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Okay, can you please re-write this? And this time try english so the rest of us can understand it

He'll get back to you real soon on that one. It takes him a while to finish his sentences, then he has mommy proof read it and run it through a spell check.

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Okay, can you please re-write this? And this time try english so the rest of us can understand itTrackStar sure understood it, so I believe you are the only one that doesnt understand english.:tongue:

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 12:30 PM
TrackStar sure understood it, so I believe you are the only one that doesnt understand english.:tongue:That only goes to show that TrackStar, in additional to understanding English, could also understand whatever that language is that you were writing in.

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 12:35 PM
puuntang, some of that gushy stuff between and womens legs.:DThank you for clearing up that bit of Jills idiot slang. And as a married man, I get plenty enough of that already.

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
If you would have fully read the response to his quote you would have understood. Now who's the real idiot?:lol:I'd say it was the person who asked me what I was doing up at 5 a.m. answering posts without first checking out the link in my sig that would have explained that. Or who has to add a :lol: to the end of his/her/its post to try to fool others into thinking that what he/she/it said was funny (just so you know, it isn't working).

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Bennie the Penalty was released by the Bills after the mandatory OTAs because it was obvious that he wasn't going to make the team come training camp. Now he's being projected as the starter at right guard! It's not like the Bills had a great oline last year, and one of their cast offs might be an improvement. Why would the Dolphins, who had a better OL last year than the Jills and hasn't lost any of them to FA, add a player from a worse team unless that player was an improvement? Just because he may not have worked out for the Jills doesn't mean he won't with better coaching.

Did Brad Butler get in trouble with the police? No. Did he wave a gun at somebody? No. Did he smoke pot and then "retire", ie, let his team down? No. Case closed.But he did deliberately go after the leg of Boston College DE Mathias Kiwanuka- the same leg that he had to have known was operated on during the offseason- with a flagrantly illegal chopblock that could have easily caused serious injury and ended Kiwanuka's career. Sounds like "character issues" to me. Case reopenened.

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Why would the Dolphins, who had a better OL last year than the Jills and hasn't lost any of them to FA, add a player from a worse team unless that player was an improvement? Just because he may not have worked out for the Jills doesn't mean he won't with better coaching.
But he did deliberately go after the leg of Boston College DE Mathias Kiwanuka- the same leg that he had to have known was operated on during the offseason- with a flagrantly illegal chopblock that could have easily caused serious injury and ended Kiwanuka's career. Sounds like "character issues" to me. Case reopenened.Maybe he shoulda just stomped on it:sidelol:

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Thank you for clearing up that bit of Jills idiot slang. And as a married man, I get plenty enough of that already.sure you do:rolleyes2 :wink: :shakeno:

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Maybe he shoulda just stomped on it:sidelol:I never said that the Dolphins consisted only of players with perfect pasts. Nor did I say that Brad Butler didn't deserve a second chance any less than any of the players Kidszoo (or Justaspaznut, for that matter) singled out in previous posts. On the contrary, I realize that we've all made mistakes and fallen short.

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 02:49 PM
sure you do:rolleyes2 :wink: :shakeno:It's a free country, so believe what you want, regardless of whether it has any connection to reality.

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Bills record in 2005 5-11.

Dolphins record in 2005 9-7.

Need I say more.

GoBills24
07-03-2006, 05:32 PM

Need I say more.

Bills record in 2004 = 9-7

Dolphins record in 2004 = 4-12

Need I say more.

Trying to judge the future on past results is pure idiocy, and that's what you're displaying here. Are you serious with this post?

cnc66
07-03-2006, 05:34 PM

Need I say more.

Trying to judge the future on past results is pure idiocy, and that's what you're displaying here. Are you serious with this post?

yea, tell me how that is relevent

like2god
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM
HAHA

I love the way the Jills fans all gather in one post and still can't make any sense.

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM

Need I say more.

Yup, just as serious as any other post in the depths. :lol:

Chill out man. We never heard the end of it from you guys after we went 4-12. The tables have turned and I am enjoying the hell out of it.:cooldude:

Lets face it, the root for every argument between rivalries is who thinks they have the better team.
Its ok, I'd be pissed to if my team went 5-11.

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 06:28 PM

Need I say more.

And another thing. Who said I was predicting the future? Where in my last post did I say anything about future standings. I'm simply enjoying the fact we finished 4 games ahead of the Bills last season. Try again nancyboy.

Metal Panda
07-03-2006, 06:35 PM
it's too bad the NFL isn't like soccer where teams can get demoted to other leagues for playing badly. Cuz the Bills might wind up in the Arena League otherwise

Kinzua
07-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Why would the Dolphins, who had a better OL last year than the Jills and hasn't lost any of them to FA, add a player from a worse team unless that player was an improvement? Just because he may not have worked out for the Jills doesn't mean he won't with better coaching.

Oh, please, stop with the "better coaching" bull manure!!! :sidelol: Fat Bennie couldn't pass block in Baltimore and he couldn't pass block in Buffalo, but the Fins' "better coaching" is gonna fix that??? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

All you Finlanders keep saying "Mularkey's only the OC so he won't have much power" and "we're gonna run Linehan's offense", but the fact is, you don't know that. Wake up and smell the coffee. Fat Benny is there because McKinney can't play center, so when you moved Hadnot to center, you needed a RG. Mularkey wanted Bennie over some other left-over FA. BTW, since Linehan's no longer with the Fins, they aren't going to be running "his" offense. It's going to be Mularkey who scripts the plays and creates the offensive game plan. LOL. :sidelol: :sidelol:

But he did deliberately go after the leg of Boston College DE Mathias Kiwanuka- the same leg that he had to have known was operated on during the offseason- with a flagrantly illegal chopblock that could have easily caused serious injury and ended Kiwanuka's career. Sounds like "character issues" to me. Case reopenened.

Why did he "have to have known" that? Why did he even know it was Kiwanuka? It could have been just "ol' #XX is really p'n me off and I'll fix 'em that #$%@!" He's not the first football player to lose his temper on the field -- nor the last.

That's a little bit different than issues totally unrelated to playing football that can seriously impact a team -- like Ricky's drug use that has resulted in him missing all but 12 games between 2004 and the end of 2006. Think what Miami could have done with those 2 first rounders they gave up for Ricky ... or how the Fins might have faired in 2004 with him ... or how they're gonna miss him this season!!! :shakeno:

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 07:24 PM

Need I say more.Bills head to head against the Dolphins the last 2 season: Bills:3 wins
Dolphins:1 win:lol:

The Confessor
07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
That's a little bit different than issues totally unrelated to playing football that can seriously impact a team -- like Ricky's drug use that has resulted in him missing all but 12 games between 2004 and the end of 2006. Think what Miami could have done with those 2 first rounders they gave up for Ricky ... or how the Fins might have faired in 2004 with him ... or how they're gonna miss him this season!!! :shakeno:

Yeah, two first round picks that would have helped us last year... oh wait, we went 9-7 last year.... how'd you all do?

Zuwer, were gonna miss Ricky about like you miss the all you can eat at your local Furrs Crapateria- That is we arent gonna miss em at all.:wink:

BTW: Too bad you have seen the last winning season the Jills will ever have in Buffalo....:lol:

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
yea, tell me how that is releventwhat he's telling you is what happened last season is just that, last season. This is a new year and past results mean nothing. Its not rocket science ya know:rolleyes2

The Confessor
07-03-2006, 07:37 PM
what he's telling you is what happened last season is just that, last season. This is a new year and past results mean nothing. Its not rocket science ya know:rolleyes2

You are correct, but given the name of this thread to begin with, this year is gonna be a nice year....how do you feel about that:wink:... I mean you guys have a solid team returning.... Lets see at QB you have..... Well not sure, but at running back you have McGAYsheee, who had 13 td's in 04, and ummm lets see 5 last year...but that's okay cause whoever your QB ends up being can always chuck the rock to that one top reciever you have......errr moulds isnt there either....well I am sure you guys will figure how to squeeze out a win or two.....

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 08:03 PM
All you Finlanders keep saying "Mularkey's only the OC so he won't have much power" and "we're gonna run Linehan's offense", but the fact is, you don't know that.No, I can't claim to absolutely know that. But OCs rarely have as much power as HCs. Furthermore, Saban has consistently maintained in every statement about the subject that the offense won't be any particular person's, but rather "the Miami Dolphin" offense. Finally, considering how Saban reined in Linehan by moving him to the sidelines last year when his playcalling got "too cute" would seem to indicate that he won't hesitate to do the same with Mularkey (if Saban even gives him a chance to do so).

Wake up and smell the coffee. Fat Benny is there because McKinney can't play center, so when you moved Hadnot to center, you needed a RG.Which would seem to indicate that the coaching staff thinks that the "Hadnot/Anderson" combination is better than the "McKinney/Hadnot" combination. And if they're wrong, they can always switch back- and still have a better OL than Barfalo.

It's going to be Mularkey who scripts the plays and creates the offensive game plan. LOL. :sidelol: :sidelol: With plenty of input from Saban, especially if he tries to get too creative.

He's not the first football player to lose his temper on the field -- nor the last.Most players, however, when they lose their temper, don't do so in a manner that it could likely end another player's career. Trying to hide his actions behind a catch-all phrase as "lose his temper" is simply making weak excuses for him.

That's a little bit different than issues totally unrelated to playing football that can seriously impact a teamEven if one concedes that Butler didn't know whose knee it was that he was aiming for, his actions could have seriously impacted Kiwanuka's (or any other player's) career by ending it. But that wouldn't have a "serious impact" on his team, so I suppose that makes it all better in your book?

EBMisfit
07-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Bills head to head against the Dolphins the last 2 season: Bills:3 wins
Dolphins:1 win:lol:Funny thing is, every time I check the standings in the newspaper or anywhere else, teams are ranked by how they do against all teams, not just one or two.

like2god
07-03-2006, 08:39 PM

Head to head in the 70's:

Dolphins 20 and the Bills 0.

All time head to head:

Dolphins 50 and the Bills 33 with 1 tie

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm?sound_iid=205922 (http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm?sound_iid=205922)

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 08:48 PM
[F Black]Head to head in the 70's:[/FONT]

[F 20 and the Bills 0.[/FONT]

[F Black]All time head to head:[/FONT]

[F 50 and the Bills 33 with 1 tie[/B][/FONT]

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm?sound_iid=205922 (http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm?sound_iid=205922)

Took the words right of my mouth. Eat that Buffalo

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 08:50 PM

Who won the last meeting?

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 10:18 PM
You are correct, but given the name of this thread to begin with, this year is gonna be a nice year....how do you feel about that:wink:... I mean you guys have a solid team returning.... Lets see at QB you have..... Well not sure, but at running back you have McGAYsheee, who had 13 td's in 04, and ummm lets see 5 last year...but that's okay cause whoever your QB ends up being can always chuck the rock to that one top reciever you have......errr moulds isnt there either....well I am sure you guys will figure how to squeeze out a win or two.....That Wr's name is Lee Evans im pretty sure you guys heard of him in 2 seasons against the Dolphins he's burnt your CB's for 5 tds.

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Head to head in the 70's:

Dolphins 20 and the Bills 0.

All time head to head:

Dolphins 50 and the Bills 33 with 1 tie

.Looking at your age you wouldnt remember any games in the 70's, but it is a known fact that Marv Levy owned Don Shula in the 90's. Marv Levy's career record against Don Shula 17-5. Here is the link if you dont believe me

http://www.buffalosportshallfame.com/Class_of_1998/Marv_Levy/marv_levy.html

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Who won the last meeting?Thanks to your new OC *******
Mularkey = Kevin Costner

like2god
07-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Looking at your age you wouldnt remember any games in the 70's, but it is a known fact that Marv Levy owned Don Shula in the 90's. Marv Levy's career record against Don Shula 17-5. Here is the link if you dont believe me

Don't give me that nonsense about age, I'm 2 years older than you. :rolleyes2

And the Dolphins are a lot better than the Bills. Here is a link if you don't believe me.

http://files.tagworld.com/57cc37de7f04fb1e495cb07fccd3f7446c5b.jpeg

GoBills24
07-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Looking at your age you wouldnt remember any games in the 70's, but it is a known fact that Marv Levy owned Don Shula in the 90's. Marv Levy's career record against Don Shula 17-5. Here is the link if you dont believe me

I think it's 18-4.

Check the "Bills Season Ticket Holders" thread on Page 2, it's around page 4/5 of that thread.

GoBills24
07-03-2006, 11:14 PM
And another thing. Who said I was predicting the future? Where in my last post did I say anything about future standings. I'm simply enjoying the fact we finished 4 games ahead of the Bills last season. Try again nancyboy.

Well, I'd assume we're talking about next year, since 2005 means absolutely nothing now. Which is why I brought up 2004, which means just as much.

I don't even know why you would bring that up, it holds no value, BOTH teams missed the playoffs.

BuffaloBills06
07-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Don't give me that nonsense about age, I'm 2 years older than you. :rolleyes2

And the Dolphins are a lot better than the Bills. Here is a link if you don't believe me.

http://files.tagworld.com/57cc37de7f04fb1e495cb07fccd3f7446c5b.jpeg

.Great comback to my post. I quit you are just too much for me:rolleyes2

like2god
07-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Great comback to my post. I quit you are just too much for me:rolleyes2

Well seeing that you came here with nothing in your arsenal to begin with, it wasn't hard. Even a minor jab like that will put your nonsense and weak attempts at sarcasm (see above quote) to shame.

BuffaloBills06
07-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Well seeing that you came here with nothing in your arsenal to begin with, it wasn't hard. Even a minor jab like that will put your nonsense and weak attempts at sarcasm (see above quote) to shame.You dont have a clue:shakeno: What part of NY are you from because you seem like a lame.

like2god
07-04-2006, 12:38 AM
You dont have a clue:shakeno:

:lol:

Typical arrogant Jills fan.

If you were expecting a big gay love in, that happens here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/index.php?)

like2god
07-04-2006, 12:40 AM
You dont have a clue:shakeno: What part of NY are you from because you seem like a lame.

Way to type an incomplete and incoherent sentence. :clap:

Central NY if it is any of your business

BuffaloBills06
07-04-2006, 12:45 AM

Central NY if it is any of your businessthat explains it:D

like2god
07-04-2006, 12:49 AM
that explains it:D

talk about sorry comebacks :shakeno:

BuffaloBills06
07-04-2006, 01:07 AM
[quote=like2god]talk about sorry comebacks :shakeno:[/quoteYou should talk:rolleyes2

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:10 AM
:lol:

Typical arrogant Jills fan.

If you were expecting a big gay love in, that happens here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/index.php?)

trust him. he knows.:dolphins:

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:12 AM
...and ask him what store has the best "hooker blue" eye shadow and Mascara. He wont steer you wrong.:evil:

like2god
07-04-2006, 01:12 AM
[quote=like2god]talk about sorry comebacks :shakeno:[/quoteYou should talk:rolleyes2

It looks to me like you screwed up your quote Bills troll. You're on a roll, good job. You must be a real treat to sit next to on the window licker bus. :rolleyes2

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:14 AM
***FREE FINFAN27***

are you advertising for him? A weekly special?

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Looking at your age you wouldnt remember any games in the 70's, but it is a known fact that Marv Levy owned Don Shula in the 90's.So what's your point? Shula owned a lot more Jills coaches than the other way around. And even in the '90's, the Dolphins were still good enough to routinely make the playoffs (7 out of 10 years, whereas the Jills went 8). Outside of the '90's, the playoff count isn't even close: 5 years for the Jills, almost 3x (14) that for the Dolphins.

like2god
07-04-2006, 01:25 AM
...and ask him what store has the best "hooker blue" eye shadow and Mascara. He wont steer you wrong.:evil:

And if you need a really big dildo and glowsticks, Itokemhomie is the expert around here, isn't that right clubkid?

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:29 AM
And if you need a really big dildo and glowsticks, Itokemhomie is the expert around here, isn't that right clubkid?

thats it?! No fancy colors or fanfare? Not even a few zzzzzzs for your sweetie EBM? :sidelol:

like2god
07-04-2006, 01:35 AM
thats it?! No fancy colors or fanfare? Not even a few zzzzzzs for your sweetie EBM? :sidelol:

There we go with the :sidelol: again. The :sidelol: are reserved for when someone says something that is funny. You aren't supposed to post random :sidelol: like you have been doing. Try telling a joke or say something worthy of the :sidelol: , okay kinzua clubkid.

And fancy colors are your thing clubkid, they go well with your fancy glowsticks and the glow in the dark body paint that you wear for your all night raves.

Itokemhomie34
07-04-2006, 01:47 AM
And fancy colors are your thing clubkid, they go well with your fancy glowsticks and the glow in the dark body paint that you wear for your all night raves.

Your fantasies again!? I dont hang out at your little clubs or Goth parties or any of the other little pillowbiter parties you queer$ love. Keep the glowsticks to lead the trail to your "tunnel of love" for the EBlover to find.

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 01:49 AM
thats it?! No fancy colors or fanfare? Not even a few zzzzzzs for your sweetie EBM? :sidelol:Confused, demented, delusional, but still boring.

Trackstar
07-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks to your new OC *******
Mularkey = Kevin Costner

You have no room to talk about coaching. Who do you have? Dick Jauron?

Your G.M= Father time.

cnc66
07-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Well, I'd assume we're talking about next year, since 2005 means absolutely nothing now. Which is why I brought up 2004, which means just as much.

I don't even know why you would bring that up, it holds no value, BOTH teams missed the playoffs.

well, that's why I asked about relevance. See, last year, up until the second game when we spotted you 21 points for 45 minutes, ALL we heard about here was the previous years sweep. I think it is ONLY the last year that has relevance...for bragging and smack purposes. Before you jump on this consider what YOU would be saying right now if you had swept us last year... how ineffective our final record would be for us... in smack terms of course... go ahead and cherry pick all ya want ladies, the end is near

The Confessor
07-04-2006, 10:13 AM
That Wr's name is Lee Evans im pretty sure you guys heard of him in 2 seasons against the Dolphins he's burnt your CB's for 5 tds.

:sidelol: - You mean this Lee Evans?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6772

Big freakin deal...

Oh yeah, but you did pick up Peerless Price- Whom absolutely nobody else wanted. Didnt even make it through the season in Dallas-where they were just dyin for a #3 reciever...Nice off-season Jillz... at least it won't cost the Ralf much to move any high profile, high talent guys to LA next year...

Kinzua
07-04-2006, 10:14 AM
There we go with the :sidelol: again. The :sidelol: are reserved for when someone says something that is funny. You aren't supposed to post random :sidelol: like you have been doing. Try telling a joke or say something worthy of the :sidelol: , okay kinzua clubkid.

Are you gonna cry 'cause he broke the rules??? L2G owned again!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The Confessor
07-04-2006, 10:23 AM

No, dont confuse crying with laughter KloggedZewer. They are seperate and different emotions.
We are not crying cause you laugh at stuff that is stupid, we are laughing cause, much like that poor kid on the short-bus that laughs for no reason, we find you pittiful.

Kinzua
07-04-2006, 10:23 AM

Central NY if it is any of your business

Last time you were bragging you were from Manhattan ... you really ought to try to keep your stories straight, sweetpea. :sidelol:

cnc66
07-04-2006, 10:27 AM
No, dont confuse crying with laughter KloggedZewer. They are seperate and different emotions.
We are not crying cause you laugh at stuff that is stupid, we are laughing cause, much like that poor kid on the short-bus that laughs for no reason, we find you pittiful.

I will slowly burn in hell for laughing at this...but Iyam !! hahahaha

The Confessor
07-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I will slowly burn in hell for laughing at this...but Iyam !! hahahaha

Thank you for making my point CNC-now this is where you would interject with the appropriate smiley...

BTW: In case anybody is interested:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2426762&postcount=22

like2god
07-04-2006, 11:08 AM

"OWNED" From Wikipedia

Owned, often typed as own3d, pwned, ()vvn3d or pwn3d, is an internetslang word used commonly in gaming circles to acknowledge a form of superiority through the downfall of another group, be it another gaming clan, or a single user. This can be in the context of winning an online game, a debate on a forum, or attaining a successful hacking, as well as the signature to a rebuttal, such as "You got 0wned!" to announce the defeat of another user on the internet in the form of a debate or flame war. It signifies defeat and humiliation, often through the dominance or superiority of another party. For example, a player who repeatedly beats his opponent in onlinecomputer games, may claim he has "owned" him, even in games like Halo 2 or Counter Strike, a player in a single match that has been killed in a way that is deemed to have taken a large amount of skill but most time luck (though players with a high amount of skill or experience can pull off more difficult moves) it is said that the opponent who is killed "got owned". There are military examples of similar sentiments being expressed by a victorious party.

Your other personality known as Kinzua Personality #9 (Itokemhomo/like2god Stalker) can't even form a complete sentence and uses gay catch phrases like b1tches and moi, so to think that he/she is owning anyone but him/her self is laughable. But then again, what would you know. You post 5 :sidelol: after logging onto FH and another 5 :sidelol: after responding incoherently to a post in which you were "owned".

like2god
07-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Last time you were bragging you were from Manhattan ... you really ought to try to keep your stories straight, sweetpea. :sidelol:

LOL WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

When have I ever said that I lived anywhere but in central NY?

That really deserves a :sidelol: for self "ownage"

TotoreMexico
07-04-2006, 12:52 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
07-04-2006, 01:09 PM

Kinsuey is a complete id!ot she types chit with no justification and tries to correct other posters with either wrong verbage or translation. She is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!! Anytime a mor0n thinks their smart everybody better RUN!!!

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 02:37 PM

This must be the demented, senile Kidszoo personality- you know, the one who can't keep straight who used the word "gormless".

wazzy
07-04-2006, 02:41 PM
How did this thread get so off topic:rolleyes:

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 02:51 PM
How did this thread get so off topic:rolleyes:Trolls that needed to be smacked down and were.

wazzy
07-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Trolls that needed to be smacked down and were.

Good Job then :D

GO FINS!

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Are you gonna cry 'cause he broke the rules?
Not crying, just trying to educate the idiots.
Not the rules, just common sense.

TotoreMexico
07-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Trolls that needed to be smacked down and were.

:chuckle:

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Good Job then :D

GO FINS!Besides, this is the Depths. Threads going offtopic here are as about as common as Kidszoo or Istrokehomies saying something stupid and/or boring. In other words, it happens all the time.

GoBills24
07-04-2006, 04:23 PM
yea, tell me how that is relevent

That's the point.

2005 is just as irrelevent as 2004.

The Confessor
07-04-2006, 04:27 PM
That's the point.

Yeah, what is really irrelevent is any hopes the Jills having a contending team before they leave lower Niagra.
PFT isnt the only ones picking the Jills dead last in every catogory....
I especially like the syndicated post stating that the Jills have more question marks than the Riddlers tights...-That is classic.

GoBills24
07-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah, what is really irrelevent is any hopes the Jills having a contending team before they leave lower Niagra.

Yeah.

:rolleyes:

Trackstar
07-04-2006, 04:56 PM
That's the point.

O please! So when is is appropriate or "Relevant" to brag who had the better season? So after the season ends, how many days is it then appropriate to gloat over who had the better season?

I think you're just being a :boohoo: baby because you had another sh*t season!
We had to hear all the smack from every Bills fan after we went 4-12. Now it's our turn to return the favor. Until the Bills sweep or have a better season than Miami, we will continue to throw it in your face.

The Confessor
07-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah.

:rolleyes:

Nice retorte....Have to think long and hard for that:shakeno:

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 05:19 PM
O please! So when is is appropriate or "Relevant" to brag who had the better season?Apparently, only in those rare instances when it is the Jills who do so.

Trackstar
07-04-2006, 05:24 PM

:yes:

GoBills24
07-04-2006, 11:42 PM

Your post wasn't worth much of a response.

GoBills24
07-04-2006, 11:43 PM
:yes:

Nice way to pad your post count.

Emoticons.

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Your post wasn't worth much of a response.If that was the case, all of your posts would only get a response of ".".

Trackstar
07-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Nice way to pad your post count.

Emoticons.

Dude, I could give a sh*t if I had 5,000 posts or 5 posts. The fact remains you have had nothing to say about my previous post on this page. If I could turn off my post count I would.

Bottom line: The Bills posted the worst record in the most recent season! Have fun in L.A loser!

GoBills24
07-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Bottom line: The Bills posted the worst record in the most recent season! Have fun in L.A loser!

You say it like it effects me.

I'll enjoy the team while it's here, beyond that, it's not in my control.

Sure I'll be angry if it happens, but there's nothing I can do, so why should I get upset?

Trackstar
07-05-2006, 04:27 PM
You say it like it effects me.

I'll enjoy the team while it's here, beyond that, it's not in my control.

Sure I'll be angry if it happens, but there's nothing I can do, so why should I get upset?

If your a true fan it will affect you to a certain degree. I'd be very angry if my team got moved to the other side of the country.

GoBills24
07-05-2006, 04:31 PM
If your a true fan it will affect you to a certain degree. I'd be very angry if my team got moved to the other side of the country.

Don't give me that "true fan" BS.

The statement you made doesn't affect me, but the actual move would. I'd be livid.

But for not, all I can do is just enjoy the team while I can, and catch some games. Doesn't do much use worrying about it.

At least colleges don't relocate (Notre Dame fan). :D

Trackstar
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Don't give me that "true fan" BS.

The statement you made doesn't affect me, but the actual move would. I'd be livid.

But for not, all I can do is just enjoy the team while I can, and catch some games. Doesn't do much use worrying about it.

At least colleges don't relocate (Notre Dame fan). :D

Eat sh*t! Read what I wrote. All I was saying is that It would affect anyone who is a fan. I wasn't implying you are not a true fan dude.

GoBills24
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Eat sh*t! Read what I wrote. All I was saying is that It would affect anyone who is a fan. I wasn't implying you are not a true fan dude.

Alright, just read it over, couldn't get the Edit in.

It's all speculation anyway on the move, no real substance.

Jacksonville, Minnesota, and San Diego are all more likely to move than us.

Whatever, I don't even know why this is being brought up when traning camp is just about to begin.

Trackstar
07-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Jacksonville is the most likley. That city cannot support an NFL team. They have to cover up like 20,000 seats to get a sellout. At least Buffalo has the fan base to support a team.

GoBills24
07-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Jacksonville is the most likley. That city cannot support an NFL team. They have to cover up like 20,000 seats to get a sellout. At least Buffalo has the fan base to support a team.

Yep, just that darn sticking point in the CBA that's in the way.

But Ralph is on the committee of 6 or 8(can't remember which) to decide how the revenue is split up for future years.

Plus the senator of NY had a meeting with Paul Tagliabue, and he's on our side, saying we don't have to worry about this team leaving.

So I don't know why it's still an issue.

Boggles the mind.

FinFrenzy
07-05-2006, 05:10 PM
But Ralph is on the committee of 6 or 8(can't remember which) to decide how the revenue is split up for future years.

Your kidding me?!? One of the owners that couldn't grasp the CBA is going to decide on revenue sharing???

Plus the senator of NY had a meeting with Paul Tagliabue, and he's on our side, saying we don't have to worry about this team leaving.

Tagliabue will be gone we'll see what happens then...........:D

GoBills24
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Your kidding me?!? One of the owners that couldn't grasp the CBA is going to decide on revenue sharing???

Couldn't grasp it? Guess whose opinion it was, that many owners agreed with after the CBA was finalized? The same guy you're trashing now.

Tagliabue will be gone we'll see what happens then...........:D

The next owner up is a Western NY native. If you think he's going to let NY's only team move, you're nuts.

And Tagliabue isn't just going to fade out, he's still going to give his opinion on certain things, and this will be one of them.

FinFrenzy
07-06-2006, 09:05 AM
The next owner up is a Western NY native. If you think he's going to let NY's only team move, you're nuts.

And Tagliabue isn't just going to fade out, he's still going to give his opinion on certain things, and this will be one of them.

I never stated that I wanted the Bills to move...I don't. I can't fathom that the league selected Ralphie to be head of the revenue sharing committee....

Kinzua
07-06-2006, 09:41 AM
I never stated that I wanted the Bills to move...I don't. I can't fathom that the league selected Ralphie to be head of the revenue sharing committee....

Because "Ralphie" is a whole lot smarter than some of his fellow owners -- and doesn't take sh!t from bullies. Instead of bowing down to the Jerry Jones-Bob Kraft crowd like other small market owners, "Ralphie" collected a group of politicians who started whispering the NFL's most feared phrase: "anti-trust". He may be an old dog, but "Ralphie" can still show the NFL's puppies how to play hard ball.

retired opfinistic
07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Because "Ralphie" is a whole lot smarter than some of his fellow owners -- and doesn't take sh!t from bullies. Instead of bowing down to the Jerry Jones-Bob Kraft crowd like other small market owners, "Ralphie" collected a group of politicians who started whispering the NFL's most feared phrase: "anti-trust". He may be an old dog, but "Ralphie" can still show the NFL's puppies how to play hard ball.edit: It was a pic of a dog humping a pig. close your eyes and imagine the ironic humor....
Here's Ralphie "the old dog" when Kinzua paid him a visit!

GoBills24
07-06-2006, 11:12 AM
http://getthepartyon.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/m_y_z_012401dogpig.jpg
Here's Ralphie "the old dog" when Kinzua paid him a visit!

Broken link.

retired opfinistic
07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Broken link.:tantrum:

retired opfinistic
07-06-2006, 11:33 AM
More than one way to hump a pig!

GoBills24
07-06-2006, 11:35 AM

Knowing you and your sick mind, no way I'm opening that.

So I can't tell you if it's broken.

:D

steeda
07-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Broken link.
Link wasn't broken, copy and paste the URL into the address bar of your browser instead of clicking it in the forum. Damn hotlinking...

.. and that was a pretty sick picture...

retired opfinistic
07-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Link wasn't broken, copy and paste the URL into the address bar of your browser instead of clicking it in the forum. Damn hotlinking...

.. and that was a pretty sick picture...
:evil:

Knowing you and your sick mind, no way I'm opening that.

So I can't tell you if it's broken.

:D
Hey, at least it's not animated

305TillIDie
07-06-2006, 11:49 AM
The Jills at 32..i love it :lol:

GoBills24
07-06-2006, 11:51 AM
The Jills at 32..i love it :lol:
And I bet Chiefs fans were saying the same thing when the Chargers were ranked 30th by SI, going into 2004.

I wonder who was laughing at the end of the season.

wazzy
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM

I found the picture very amusing:evil:

retired opfinistic
07-06-2006, 12:40 PM
I found the picture very amusing:evil:The pig didn't.

The Confessor
07-06-2006, 07:38 PM
And I bet Chiefs fans were saying the same thing when the Chargers were ranked 30th by SI, going into 2004.

I wonder who was laughing at the end of the season.

Funny how if the past helps you look better then its pertinent

Look up GoBills24 in the Dictionary and you will see two definitions
hypocrite

One entry found for hypocrite.

Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
- hypocrite adjective

buthead
Pronunciation: GoBills24
From lower niagra talk meaning to represent a loser team. Also to look talk or aknowledge foolish behavior."Look Kinzua agrees with GoBills24 she must also be a buthead.

The Confessor
07-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Broken link.

No the link is fine.
I think the correct statement is

Look, GoBills24 mom is "The missing Link".

I know you have heard that since you were still in the womb, but dont confuse it with other instances you encounter in life.

Kinzua
07-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Funny how if the past helps you look better then its pertinent

Look up GoBills24 in the Dictionary and you will see two definitions
hypocrite

One entry found for hypocrite.

Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
- hypocrite adjective

buthead
Pronunciation: GoBills24
From lower niagra talk meaning to represent a loser team. Also to look talk or aknowledge foolish behavior."Look Kinzua agrees with GoBills24 she must also be a buthead.

Nothing makes a Finlander look like a butthead more than mispelling "butthead"!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The Confessor
07-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Nothing makes a Finlander look like a butthead more than mispelling "butthead"!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You should know zewer, you should know..

There you go with your personal banner again...

:sidelol: <---Kinzua, poundin the pud and opening the mouth ala Monica Lewinski style. Just earning a few more bucks from the Merchant Marines....errrr sailors....

Kinzua
07-06-2006, 09:57 PM
You should know zewer, you should know..

There you go with your personal banner again...

:sidelol: <---Kinzua, poundin the pud and opening the mouth ala Monica Lewinski style. Just earning a few more bucks from the Merchant Marines....errrr sailors....

You're the butthead who didn't know how to spell "butthead", but you are right. I should know that

EBMisfit
07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Nothing makes a Finlander look like a butthead more than mispelling "butthead"!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:And nothing makes a Jills fan look like a butthead more than... well, a Jills fan doesn't need anything more to look like a butthead. Simply being a Jills fan is enough in and of itself.

The Confessor
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
You're the butthead who didn't know how to spell "butthead", but you are right. I should know that

Oh no, I think I got my point across pretty darn well.

oh and by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzua
Merchant marines??? The "merchant marines" are national commercial fleets. I would hope they wouldn't come ashore because they would wipe out a lot of valuable coastal development. I think you meant sailors. Try again when you grow up

Hey Braniac. This is directly from the Britannica-which is an ENCYCLOPEDIA FYI.

the commercial ships of a nation, whether privately or publicly owned. The term merchant marine also denotes the personnel that operate such ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzua
No, it's the name of a valley in northwestern Pennsylvania east of Warren, PA, as well as the large dam that created the Allegheny Reservoir nearby

From Merriamwebster.com

DAM-
Etymology: Middle English, probably from Middle Dutch; akin to Old English fordemman to stop up
1 : a body of water confined by a barrier
2 a : a barrier preventing the flow of water or of loose solid materials (as soil or snow); especially : a barrier built across a watercourse for impounding water-
Synonyms dike, embankment, levee

Main Entry: 3dike
variant of 2DYKE (http://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/dyke)

Main Entry: 2dyke http://www.merriamwebster.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?dyke0001.wav=dyke'))
Pronunciation: 'dIk
Etymology: origin unknown
often disparaging : LESBIAN (http://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/lesbian)
Also BULLDYKE

Therefore, we were all right... KINZUA=DYKE

The Confessor
07-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Cmon Kumspewer....dont troll and run... again.....

FinFrenzy
07-07-2006, 09:31 AM

So what do you call a Kinsuey when she corrects people incorrectly?? :lol: :sidelol: :lol:

Kinzua
07-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Cmon Kumspewer....dont troll and run... again.....

Unlike where you live, it's cool enough in the Northeast in the summer to actually go outside before midnight, so I don't spend my spare time in front of a PC.

FinFrenzy
07-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Unlike where you live, it's cool enough in the Northeast in the summer to actually go outside before midnight, so I don't spend my spare time in front of a PC.

Translation= A client came by so I had to earn the $1.50

timbalu
07-07-2006, 01:52 PM

I'm so-o-o-o envious !! So that must mean by late October you'll be suck-starting your snow blower (or blow-starting you snow sucker) Either way SUCKALO still blows and you're looking at another 5-11 season (maybe even 4-12) :sidelol: By the way, how were you able stroke your obsession with the Fins if not in front of a PC ???

Trackstar
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM

Ya, where you live is just so damn pleasant. I guess that's why we get thousands of snowbirds running here every fall and winter.:rolleyes:

The Confessor
07-07-2006, 03:26 PM

I bet there are a 1000% more people from "South Niagra" that come to Tucson, than there are people from Tucson that go to "South Niagra".

Kinzua
07-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm so-o-o-o envious !! So that must mean by late October you'll be suck-starting your snow blower (or blow-starting you snow sucker) Either way SUCKALO still blows and you're looking at another 5-11 season (maybe even 4-12) :sidelol: By the way, how were you able stroke your obsession with the Fins if not in front of a PC ???

Well, well, Timbits has resurfaced in the Depths!!! I thought maybe you had grown up and started following another team!!! :lol:

Hey, I like SNOW! I'm out in it every day -- by choice. I cross country ski and snowmobile. You ought to try them sometime -- they're both a lot more fun than rescuing your kids or pets from the alligators snoozing on your patio. :cooldude:

Maybe the Bills only win 4 or 5 games, but they could do a lot better. With a new front office, new coaching staff, and lots of new players, nobody can realistically predict how they'll do. :D

Before PCs, it sure was a lot harder to annoy Finfans without having them around in person. :sidelol:

Kinzua
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
I bet there are a 1000% more people from "South Niagra" that come to Tucson, than there are people from Tucson that go to "South Niagra".

If "South Niagra" is supposed to be an insult, it might have more clout if you at least spelled it correctly, AZZY. The river is the NIAGARA RIVER. The falls and the city that share the same name are NIAGARA FALLS.

Sorry, but I don't live in Buffalo. I live in God's Country which is indeed south of Niagara Falls -- and Buffalo, too.

like2god
07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Hey, I like SNOW! I'm out in it every day -- by choice. I cross country ski and snowmobile.

Cross country skiing to Kinzua is pushing her shopping cart through the snow to get back and forth from her b1owjob appointments.

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Well, well, Timbits has resurfaced in the Depths!!!Word of advice: if he/she/it starts calling you "sweet pea"... RUN!!! (ooh, I can use three exclamation points too).

I thought maybe you had grown up and started following another team!!!That would be like tossing a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings (although someone else can have the cranberry sauce) in the trash in exchange for a piece of liver cooked a couple of weeks earlier and a clump of moldy cottage cheese.

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Sorry, but I don't live in Buffalo. I live in God's Country which is indeed south of Niagara Falls -- and Buffalo, too.Too bad God didn't provide what you claim to be "His country" with a real, professional football team.

Kinzua
07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Too bad God didn't provide what you claim to be "His country" with a real, professional football team.

Oh, yes He did: the Buffalo Bills and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Watching the Steelers slap the Fishies up-side their collective heads on opening day will be SWEEEET! Then, hopefully, the Bills will smack the Fishies on the otherside of the head the week after. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Bruzer
07-08-2006, 03:53 PM
What will you smack us with your sad excuse for a quarterback and a team or lack thier of a team....

Well when I'm watching the bills be beat by the fin's I will remember to remind your to run back into your foxhole you call a home and hide from us till the next game. Then repeat.... lol

FinFrenzy
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM

Watching the Steelers slap the Fishies up-side their collective heads on opening day will be SWEEEET! Then, hopefully, the Bills will smack the Fishies on the otherside of the head the week after. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Didn't you state in a previous thread...I will post the link if you want to be humiliated that you didn't know any players outside of the AFCE?????

FinFrenzy
07-08-2006, 05:12 PM

Pittsburgh and Buffalo are God's country???? :lol: Don't get out much do you??? :lol:

EBMisfit
07-08-2006, 06:56 PM

Watching the Steelers slap the Fishies up-side their collective heads on opening day will be SWEEEET! Then, hopefully, the Bills will smack the Fishies on the otherside of the head the week after. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Now, I'll agree with you that the Steelers are an actual football team, but last time I checked, they were in Pennsylvania, not New York. Then I suppose with the Jills being the armpit of the NFL, it would only be natural for you to tie your bandwagon to a someone else that's actually known some success.

EBMisfit
07-08-2006, 07:00 PM
If "South Niagra" is supposed to be an insult, it might have more clout if you at least spelled it correctly, AZZY.Sort of like if someone could spell "upside" and "other side" correctly?

Kinzua
07-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Sort of like if someone could spell "upside" and "other side" correctly?

Or "fundamental".

EBMisfit
07-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Or "fundamental".But then again, I'm not the one who was wrote that those who made spelling errors of their own shouldn't be correct others. Any guesses as to who gave such advice, but then continues to ignore it when it's convenient for him/her/it?

HINT: maybe you'll recognize the following quote:

You really need to a) proof read and/or b) know what you're talking about when you try to correct somebody's English.