PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the last episode of Real World Las Vegas...



Prime Time
04-03-2003, 08:21 PM
They got that tour around Las Vegas...that was tight. But then like Alton and Irulan were going to stay together in New York, Trishelle in LA close to the house where Steven and Frank are going to be. Brynn was going...some place, and Arissa went home, packed and came back to Las Vegas. This was my favorite Real World of all time!

Jaydog57
04-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
They got that tour around Las Vegas...that was tight. But then like Alton and Irulan were going to stay together in New York, Trishelle in LA close to the house where Steven and Frank are going to be. Brynn was going...some place, and Arissa went home, packed and came back to Las Vegas. This was my favorite Real World of all time! Damn dude, you sound like my mom talking about her soap operas. Trust me, it's about as "Real" as one of those too.:rolleyes: But if you're diggin it that's cool....:cool:

Muck
04-03-2003, 09:40 PM
I watched it. It ended good. Wasn't as sappy as they usually make the last episodes. I've seen almost every season. The only seasons I didn't watch were Boston and London and half of Chicago. They just seemed boring.

Real World is like a trainwreck for me nowadays. I always get stuck watching when I'm flipping by. It's cool.

Muck
04-03-2003, 09:43 PM
But what I really like watching is "Blind Date". Not only is it hilarious, but it makes you realize just how retarded some dudes are when they're trying to get a girl. :tongue:

Baz
04-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Muck
But what I really like watching is "Blind Date". Not only is it hilarious, but it makes you realize just how retarded some dudes are when they're trying to get a girl. :tongue:

I saw this one dude get naked while his date went to the bathroom. She came back, took a look at his mini-me, and started laughing. Then the guy started crying and stormed out. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Seriously though, I have no idea why these guys think the things they do and say work. From my experience, lines do nothing. You gotta be honest and be yourself, and if they like you, thats all it takes. I dunno why you would try to be someone else.......

iceblizzard69
04-04-2003, 07:48 AM
This season of the Real World was one of the worst. The best one in the last few years was New Orleans. Every episode was the same, Alton and Irulan have sex, and then the fight. Then Trishelle and Steven would have sex. I watched it every week, but this was a bad season of Real World.

Scrap
04-04-2003, 08:48 AM
I didn't even watch Vegas but once.New Orleans was my favorite.

Muck
04-04-2003, 10:26 AM
The first season was great. I had the big crush on Julie. :) New Orleans was really good too. Teck from Hawaii is one of my favorite cast memebers.

Prime Time
04-05-2003, 01:50 AM
I liked Julie too...I think she should go back to blonde...the red hair is a big no no. Speaking of Trishelle and Steven....lol the ending where she just kissed him was funny...she was crying like a little baby but he was all in his limo (probably crying since he did not come out the window saying bye).
I too thought this Real World sucked...but the last episode brought it all together...it was a happy ending for many.

Clumpy
04-05-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Muck
The first season was great. I had the big crush on Julie. :) New Orleans was really good too. Teck from Hawaii is one of my favorite cast memebers.


Julie: I loved her accent.


Brynn from Las Vegas :tongue: yummy!


What's your thoughts of Amaya(sp) from the Hawaii cast?

Muck
04-05-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I liked Julie too...I think she should go back to blonde...the red hair is a big no no.

We're talking about the Julie from the first season in New York (back in '92). :) And I loved her accent too. I especially liked when they played that big prank on Eric where Julie dressed up like a slut. She looked really hot. New Orleans Julie was cute too and had a nice butt. :)

Amaya really doesn't do it for me. I don't know if it's the tats or her personality or just her looks. I do think she's funny though. That whole thing with Colin was rough to watch. You knew he was gonna regret hooking up with her. Watching him squirm was funny.

SkapePhin
04-07-2003, 04:30 PM
I thought all the chicks from Vegas were hot...

Prime Time
04-07-2003, 10:32 PM
I think the girl on your pic is hottttttt!

Yeah I liked all the girls from Real World Las Vegas...

1) Trishelle
2) Arissa
3) Irulan
4) Brynn

Muck
04-07-2003, 11:39 PM
1) Irulan
2) Trishelle
3) Brynn
4) Arissa

That said, I don't like chicks who smoke and chicks with tattoos. So that leaves about 1% of the female population. :tongue: