PDA

View Full Version : A general question.......

Baz
04-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Are there any Anime fans in here? I have this buddy of mine who has a birthday coming up, and is a pretty big fan of it. Personally, I know very little about it. Are there any new and good ones coming out? I saw this one called Golden Boy that was pretty perverted, but absolutely hilarious. Is there anything else like that out? Too bad miamiDpower got banned, I bet he was an expert in this stuff.......

Jaydog57
04-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
Are there any Anime fans in here? I have this buddy of mine who has a birthday coming up, and is a pretty big fan of it. Personally, I know very little about it. Are there any new and good ones coming out? I saw this one called Golden Boy that was pretty perverted, but absolutely hilarious. Is there anything else like that out? Too bad miamiDpower got banned, I bet he was an expert in this stuff....... Yeah, but is it as funny as SNL's 'The Ambiguously Gay Duo' ? That's some funny sh*t man...:lol:

Baz
04-04-2003, 07:14 PM
No, not quite as funny as that. The ambiguously gay duo might be the funniest cartoon ever.....