PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your next two mentors!

FinHeavenAJ
04-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Please vote for who you would like to see be your next mentor.

I will take the two people with the highest vote count. A member CAN NOT vote for himself (and don't think that I won't check it :) ). However, a person that is running can vote for another member :)

There must be at least 20 TOTAL votes for the poll overall. This is make sure that the majority of the active members like the new mentor.

Please note: Please do not take any offense if you are not voted for the next mentor. There could be many reasons, but I assure you that everyone is part of the FinHeaven & Co "family."

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Jeep
04-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Are you stepping down AJ?

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 12:35 PM
I have mixed feelings about this whole idea. While in theory it sounds ok.......I just hope it doesn't go to the person's head. We already have moderators......almost seems like there might be to many hands in the pie.

Also, if I need to go pee-pee, do I need a hall pass?

RHoffman
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
personally I feel we need an executioner for all the Bill's fans...

maybe I'll have Clump spared for his cap knowledge.

:lol:

Seriously though...I think its a good idea as long as people don't abuse the priviledge.

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Right.....and if they do abuse it they should be relieved of their duties.

Hint, Hint....cough, cough......I voted for *cough* Infinsible. I dont see him as a power tripping threat, he's level headed.

Also, for those of you who haven't voted, vote for Bazinet since Infins has one spot almost locked up.

Those two would be fine, I dont know about the other "canidates" LOL, I literally dont know.

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Who's gonna vote for someone named after an ass changing station.:lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Right.....and if they do abuse it they should be relieved of their duties.

Hint, Hint....cough, cough......I voted for *cough* Infinsible. I dont see him as a power tripping threat, he's level headed.

Also, for those of you who haven't voted, vote for Bazinet since Infins has one spot almost locked up.

Those two would be fine, I dont know about the other "canidates" LOL, I literally dont know. i voted for inFINS too, he is level headed, but mighty strange. we've met him!:rolleyes:

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i voted for inFINS too, he is level headed, but mighty strange. we've met him!:rolleyes:

LMAO, that is cold dude! But a little true! Hey, I'm not saying being strange is a bad thing!

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 01:39 PM
LMAO, that is cold dude! But a little true! Hey, I'm not saying being strange is a bad thing! i always don't do the right thing, i need some cooling of time at different times, thats why i'm not mod in the lounge anymore.

and i think i told you what happened in san diego last time!

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 01:41 PM
LMAO, that is cold dude! But a little true! Hey, I'm not saying being strange is a bad thing!

Hey, who knows, maybe we're the strange ones, and he's normal.:D

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey, who knows, maybe we're the strange ones, and he's normal.:D i never claimed to be anything else, i just said he was. i think we're getting a little:topic: !

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey man take it light. There really isn't much of a topic here. I was just messing with what was being said.;)

RHoffman
04-04-2003, 02:03 PM
Vote for MarinoFan! :D
Infin already has it made!

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey man take it light. There really isn't much of a topic here. I was just messing with what was being said.;) i know, just seemed like the right thing to say!;)

dolphan39
04-04-2003, 02:27 PM
if you notice that link that says "[Edit Poll (moderators only)]" - bribes are being accepted ;)

:jk: AJ

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by RHoffman
Vote for MarinoFan! :D
Infin already has it made!

Want to keep those pesky Bills fans in order, Marinofan is your man. Vote for Marinofan!!! ;)

Baz
04-04-2003, 02:55 PM
I voted for inFINSible. The guy has been around a while, and keeps his cool really well. Other than that, I don't see anyone else who really jumps out at me, other than myself;)

Baz
04-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Sorry MarinoFan, after your little arguement with BillsNYC yesterday, I don't know how you could keep them in line without losing your cool like you did yesterday........

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:00 PM
haha, wanna debate? All fun and games man. I let them think they get under the skin. They really don't mean anything. Now I know you are only saying that cause of the basinet statement I made, but relax. Anyway, why don't you see whoBillsBYC voted for anyway.;)

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:01 PM
BTW, I guess we all agree. I voted for Infins too.

AJ, what happens if Infins is the only one with total 20 votes?

RHoffman
04-04-2003, 03:01 PM
:lol:

Baz
04-04-2003, 03:06 PM
haha, wanna debate? All fun and games man. I let them think they get under the skin. They really don't mean anything. Now I know you are only saying that cause of the basinet statement I made, but relax. Anyway, why don't you see whoBillsBYC voted for anyway.;)

LMAO, did you say something about my last name? Anyways, its Bazinet, not Basinet. Nothing I said was sour grapes, I just stated that you seemed to lose your cool with him yesterday. Nothing meant to put you donw or anything, I apologize if it seemed like thats what I was saying......

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:13 PM
No way dude, all good. Rather you take it anyway, then I get to bust your chops and post smack in the main forum.;) Anyway, I let those fools think I lose control. I'm laughing my ass off the whole time. Know those horses by the supermarket that you sit your kid on a you pump quarters into, well that's them, all I do is pump quarters into them.

Baz
04-04-2003, 03:15 PM
LMAO, interesting way of looking at it......

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:17 PM
Thank you. Just keep them horses going absolutely nowhere.

Justasportsfan
04-04-2003, 03:38 PM

Yeah yeah yeah.Full of excuses, aren't you?

That's why I voted for you. :D

Infins was my first choice but he's obviously in.

Hey why arent there any billsfans on that list? Do you honestly think he would've won which is why BF1 wasn't on there? Hmmmm

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Thank you, guess I'll keep that in mind when I'm moving your crap.;)

Justasportsfan
04-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Thank you, guess I'll keep that in mind when I'm moving your crap.;)

I doubt you'll be moving anything without moving yours first . I bet you can't hold you smack inside for more than 5 mins. :D

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 03:50 PM
GOT TO HOLD BACK!!! NO SMACK YET!!! AWW FORGET IT :chair:

billsfanone
04-04-2003, 03:59 PM
You left me out.

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
You left me out.

That was the idea.:lol:

MarinoFan
04-04-2003, 04:03 PM
You know it has to be all Phin fans, or else all the Bills fans would gang up and vote for you guy. Take it easy.

bigbry
04-04-2003, 04:14 PM
Why was I left off the list????

BB

bigbry
04-04-2003, 04:15 PM
I vote for InFins here.

BB

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Why was I left off the list????

BB come on, you know why!

FinHeavenAJ
04-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
I vote for InFins here.

BB

Oh man, I misunderstood your post. I really don't know how to do this...

I think I'll have to do a re-vote...