PDA

View Full Version : NY Jets Draft Blunders.

Trackstar
07-03-2006, 09:11 PM
This is priceless!:sidelol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

insom187
07-04-2006, 11:58 PM
The best is when the commissioner goes, "the Bills select fullback....," and all you hear is, "Oh-NOOOOOOO," before he even says a name. Oh that made me cry with laughter.

dominizzo
07-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Lmao

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 01:34 AM
:mad:
I was misled by the title.

I thought this would be a detailed history of the Jets drafts!

:D

Trackstar
07-05-2006, 07:03 AM
:mad:
I was misled by the title.

I thought this would be a detailed history of the Jets drafts!

:D

It was. :lol:

Mbs3009
07-05-2006, 07:50 AM
This is priceless!:sidelol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

That just made my day. Thanks!

BwanaZulia
07-05-2006, 12:24 PM
It keeps getting better and better.

All those blunders and we still end up beating you. ;)

BZ

like2god
07-05-2006, 12:28 PM

BZ

Don't count on it or bet any money :wink:

On a serious side note, I actually think the Jets did a good job in this years draft. They have rebuilt their oline and drafted the 2nd best QB in this years draft. Bright future for them.

Back to the troll bashing. :D

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 12:30 PM

BZ:confused: you must have made a mistake 'our meat' is not spelled Y-O-U.

like2god
07-05-2006, 12:31 PM
:confused: you must have made a mistake 'our meat' is not spelled Y-O-U.

:sidelol:

That is what I meant to say.

good one :lol:

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
:up:

That is what I meant to say.

good one :lol:

BwanaZulia
07-10-2006, 10:22 AM

On a serious side note, I actually think the Jets did a good job in this years draft. They have rebuilt their oline and drafted the 2nd best QB in this years draft. Bright future for them.

As they say, the future is NOW.

BZ

like2god
07-10-2006, 10:51 AM
As they say, the future is NOW.

BZ

I have seen you on JetsInsider and you might know that I am very respectful in my posts there, but this is the depths of FH and I am not working under the same rules as I am at JI. Just a heads up :wink:

I actually think you guys are heading in the right direction and think that a record of 7-9 could be in your future this year. I think that the most important thing for you guys this year is developing your young Oline and Qb. But I don't doubt for one minute that you guys will be back in the hunt in a year or two, which is more that I can say for the Jills. :lol:

GrieseItalian
07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
one thing in that video i found extremely funny was when the Jets picked lagaman There was 5 fans around a jets fan laughing their a$$ off

BwanaZulia
07-11-2006, 07:57 AM
I have seen you on JetsInsider and you might know that I am very respectful in my posts there, but this is the depths of FH and I am not working under the same rules as I am at JI. Just a heads up :wink:

I understand the depths, I have been here for almost 2 years. :)

I actually think you guys are heading in the right direction and think that a record of 7-9 could be in your future this year. I think that the most important thing for you guys this year is developing your young Oline and Qb. But I don't doubt for one minute that you guys will be back in the hunt in a year or two, which is more that I can say for the Jills. :lol:

It is the right direction, but I think building for for 2/3 years down the road just leads to always building.

You have to be competitive every year and get a little lucky to get into the playoffs, win a few games and maybe make the big show.

BZ

like2god
07-11-2006, 09:25 AM
I understand the depths, I have been here for almost 2 years. :)
Glad to have you aboard :D

It is the right direction, but I think building for for 2/3 years down the road just leads to always building.

You have to be competitive every year and get a little lucky to get into the playoffs, win a few games and maybe make the big show.

BZ Fair enough, but a lot will depend on Penningtons recovery. Ramsey took a mental beating during his stay in Washington and even though I feel that Clemens will be a very good starter, he isn't going to help you much this year.

Trackstar
07-11-2006, 12:59 PM
one thing in that video i found extremely funny was when the Jets picked lagaman There was 5 fans around a jets fan laughing their a$$ off

:lol: I love it. Who the f*ck drafts a fullback in the first round?

BwanaZulia
07-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Glad to have you aboard :D

Fair enough, but a lot will depend on Penningtons recovery. Ramsey took a mental beating during his stay in Washington and even though I feel that Clemens will be a very good starter, he isn't going to help you much this year.

Agreed, about Chad. I believe he will be ready to go. 5 more months than he had last year.

Also, the bears didn't need anything in a QB to get to the playoffs last year.

The dolphins had two scrubs and went 9-7.

The steelers had a two year rookie and won the Superbowl.

Brady came off the bench to win his first Super Bowl.

A great QB can make a good team better, but a great team can make an average QB great.

BZ

like2god
07-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Agreed, about Chad. I believe he will be ready to go. 5 more months than he had last year.

Also, the bears didn't need anything in a QB to get to the playoffs last year.

The dolphins had two scrubs and went 9-7.

The steelers had a two year rookie and won the Superbowl.

Brady came off the bench to win his first Super Bowl.

A great QB can make a good team better, but a great team can make an average QB great.

BZ

I see your points and agree to an extent.

Brady and Big Ben were exceptions to the rule, that doesn't happen everytime a starting Qb goes down to injury. Situations like that only happen once every 5 to 10 years and shouldn't be counted upon to happen when your team is facing an injury to your QB.

And I think Chad will be just fine, I live in NY and read all of the newspapers and it looks good for him. I really hope that he is 100% by opening day, and that both teams are 100% when they play head to head. It's so much more fun to watch a game when all of the best players are out there competing with each other.

Good luck to you bro.

BwanaZulia
07-11-2006, 03:59 PM
I see your points and agree to an extent.

Brady and Big Ben were exceptions to the rule, that doesn't happen everytime a starting Qb goes down to injury. Situations like that only happen once every 5 to 10 years and shouldn't be counted upon to happen when your team is facing an injury to your QB.

Well, it happened twice in 5 years.

I am not saying this is a Super Bowl caliber team, but every team has a shot, as long as it might be.

BZ

Kinzua
07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
And I think Chad will be just fine, I live in NY and read all of the newspapers and it looks good for him. I really hope that he is 100% by opening day, and that both teams are 100% when they play head to head. It's so much more fun to watch a game when all of the best players are out there competing with each other.

Good luck to you bro.

Ahem ... "I live in NY and read all of the newspapers and it looks good for him."??? :0wned:

What happened to Central NY, cretin???? Can't keep your New Yorks straight???

"Hoisted by your own petard!!!!" (a phrase your good buddy EBMisbegotten likes so well)! :sidelol:

Skewered like tuna on the barbie!!! :sidelol:

Tripped by your own flapping trap!!! :sidelol:

Personally, I don't think you're from either NYC or Central NY. Maybe Long Island or Bayonne, but more likely you're just a denzien of Davie, trailer park capital of South Florida (and therefore, the trailer park capital of the world)!
:sidelol: :sidelol::sidelol:

YM305
07-11-2006, 04:37 PM
:0wned:

retired opfinistic
07-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Ahem ... "I live in NY and read all of the newspapers and it looks good for him."??? :0wned:

"Hoisted by your own petard!!!!" (a phrase your good buddy EBMisbegotten likes so well)! :sidelol:

Skewered like tuna on the barbie!!! :sidelol:

Personally, I don't think you're from either NYC or Central NY. Maybe Long Island or Bayonne, but more likely you're just a denzien of Davie, trailer park capital of South Florida (and therefore, the trailer park capital of the world)!
:sidelol: :sidelol::sidelol:http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.osc.state.ny.us/localgov/training/nysmap.gif
Central New York appears to be in the center of New York. I'm no cartographer....but I don't see your point.:confused:

like2god
07-11-2006, 05:14 PM

Skewered like tuna on the barbie!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol::sidelol:

You really have to be the worlds biggest window licker, I can't imagine that there could possibly be anybody out there who is more over the top ret@rded than you, Kinzua #10 (Schizotypal Kinzua).

I'm sorry if I don't identify my hometown in every single post like that little crybaby OWNED. I would love for you to show me where I have ever said that I lived anywhere but central NY, or did you just happen to make up this little gem.......

Last time you were bragging you were from Manhattan ... you really ought to try to keep your stories straight, sweetpea. :sidelol:
You still haven't produced any evidence to back that one up.
There is a big difference between CNY and NYC you dyslexic dipsh1t.

You know, we do get the NY Post, NY Daily News and the New York Times here in central NY you inbred, cross eyed, gender challenged ape. Just because your local heroin clinic doesn't have them for you to read while you wait for your detox, that doesn't mean that they don't have it in other places in NY. Maybe if you tried a higher class detox facility you might actually get some reading material other than High Times. Might there be a conflict of interest there???? HMMMM :hmmm: Good choice in facilities dumb@ss. :lol:

Please show me Kinzua, Show me where I said I live in Manhattan? Please make one of your personalities step forward and show me where I said it. You can't, and I will not post where I live either. Central NY is too much info to give out over the internet to a psycho like you, and if you were the super sleuth that you claim to be, you would already know where I live because I have given plenty of clues.

I think that you are jealous. You are upset because I spurned your advances in the Jacksonville Jags thread and now you want to know where I live so you can stalk me. Get in line short bus cadet, you are #3 on the list. And to make matters worse, you see me being civil and respectful to this Jets fan. It must really bother you that I don't talk to you the same way. To me, you are just a Schizotypal 500 pound he/she/it/they who really needs to be on some serious doses of the worlds strongest anti-depressants.

I am flattered that you find me so f*cking irresistible, but I have absolutely no interest in exploring......whatever it is that you are. I have a great girl by my side, and the best part is.......she isn't a 500 pound nut job like yourself.

Good luck to you though, I'm sure that there is some STD infested homeless he/she who will be willing to
b!tchslap your sorry @ss around for a few weeks, you just need to look a little harder. :up:

like2god
07-11-2006, 05:17 PM
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.osc.state.ny.us/localgov/training/nysmap.gif
Central New York appears to be in the center of New York. I'm no cartographer....but I don't see your point.:confused:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I didn't even think about that. Hey Schizotypal, did you think that I lived in a town called Central?????

LOLOLOL

Holy sh1t, you really are a whole hell of a lot dumber than I thought you were. :sidelol:

:sidelol: INDEED

retired opfinistic
07-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Holy sh1t, you really are a whole hell of a lot dumber than I thought you were. :sidelol:

Now that's pretty dumb.:lol:

like2god
07-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Now that's pretty dumb.:lol:

:lol:

And where in the hell did he/she/it/they run off to???

Typical Kinzua, post a bunch of :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: and then :escape:before anyone can respond. You have to love it though, we don't even have to do anything except sit back and watch the walking, talking, living, breathing "self-ownage" work her "magic".

The infatuation with magic is what makes he/she/it/them schizotypal. :wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2609274&postcount=69

Kinzua
07-12-2006, 09:09 AM
You really have to be the worlds biggest window licker, I can't imagine that there could possibly be anybody out there who is more over the top ret@rded than you, Kinzua #10 (Schizotypal Kinzua).

I'm sorry if I don't identify my hometown in every single post like that little crybaby OWNED. I would love for you to show me where I have ever said that I lived anywhere but central NY, or did you just happen to make up this little gem.......

You still haven't produced any evidence to back that one up.
There is a big difference between CNY and NYC you dyslexic dipsh1t.

You know, we do get the NY Post, NY Daily News and the New York Times here in central NY you inbred, cross eyed, gender challenged ape. Just because your local heroin clinic doesn't have them for you to read while you wait for your detox, that doesn't mean that they don't have it in other places in NY. Maybe if you tried a higher class detox facility you might actually get some reading material other than High Times. Might there be a conflict of interest there???? HMMMM :hmmm: Good choice in facilities dumb@ss. :lol:

Please show me Kinzua, Show me where I said I live in Manhattan? Please make one of your personalities step forward and show me where I said it. You can't, and I will not post where I live either. Central NY is too much info to give out over the internet to a psycho like you, and if you were the super sleuth that you claim to be, you would already know where I live because I have given plenty of clues.

I think that you are jealous. You are upset because I spurned your advances in the Jacksonville Jags thread and now you want to know where I live so you can stalk me. Get in line short bus cadet, you are #3 on the list. And to make matters worse, you see me being civil and respectful to this Jets fan. It must really bother you that I don't talk to you the same way. To me, you are just a Schizotypal 500 pound he/she/it/they who really needs to be on some serious doses of the worlds strongest anti-depressants.

I am flattered that you find me so f*cking irresistible, but I have absolutely no interest in exploring......whatever it is that you are. I have a great girl by my side, and the best part is.......she isn't a 500 pound nut job like yourself.

Good luck to you though, I'm sure that there is some STD infested homeless he/she who will be willing to
b!tchslap your sorry @ss around for a few weeks, you just need to look a little harder. :up:

Quite an impressive "hissy fit" as Itokemhomie34 would say. I really don't give a sh!t where you're from -- as long as it's not anywhere near where I live -- but when I questioned your change in location originally, you made a big stink about it -- and kept at it. Well, "turn about is fair play".

I think I know why you invented a story about being from "Central NY" rather than from NYC, but that's neither here nor there. You can continue your stupid charade if you want; it doesn't matter to me.

You got tripped up on your own web of lies because I'm the wrong person to try to con about being from Upstate. I worked for nearly twenty years in positions that required significant knowledge of both NY geography and history. I have lived in several parts of upstate NY and traveled extensively for work and pleasure throughout the state, including NYC.

A few factual points to enlight you, Like2Fool:

1. Central New York is that part of Upstate NY from about Utica west to Rochester -- just in case you didn't know where it was. Some people who've never been west of the Hudson or north of the Bronx don't know that. :poke:

2. There is no town called "Central" in NYS. There's Collins Center and Center Morisches and Central Bridge but no town just called "Central".:poke:

3. "I live in NY and read all of the newspapers ..." People in Upstate NY never say this because there are no cities in the upstate area that are multi daily newspaper towns. Moreover, they would identify their town not their state -- just as you did. "I live in Interlaken and read the newspaper ..." is how somebody from CNY would say it. :poke:

4. The only New York City newspaper widely available in Central NY, especially in your mythical town of "Central" (which doesn't have a zip code), would be the New York Times. You would only find the other two NY papers in stores catering to expat or vacationing Downstaters in cities like Rochester or Syracuse or their 'burbs. :poke:

Your response -- and "hissy fit" describes it well -- only underscores how angry you are at being exposed for the liar that you are. Fire away. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not impressed or intimidated or even bothered by your hysterical ramblings, delusions, and name calling. You are:0wned: .

Oh, and just for you since you like them so well ... :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
07-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Quite an impressive "hissy fit" as Itokemhomie34 would say. I really don't give a sh!t where you're from -- as long as it's not anywhere near where I live -- but when I questioned your change in location originally, you made a big stink about it -- and kept at it. Well, "turn about is fair play".

I think I know why you invented a story about being from "Central NY" rather than from NYC, but that's neither here nor there. You can continue your stupid charade if you want; it doesn't matter to me.

You got tripped up on your own web of lies because I'm the wrong person to try to con about being from Upstate. I worked for nearly twenty years in positions that required significant knowledge of both NY geography and history. I have lived in several parts of upstate NY and traveled extensively for work and pleasure throughout the state, including NYC.

A few factual points to enlight you, Like2Fool:

1. Central New York is that part of Upstate NY from about Utica west to Rochester -- just in case you didn't know where it was. Some people who've never been west of the Hudson or north of the Bronx don't know that.

2. There is no town called "Central" in NYS. There's Collins Center and Center Morisches and Central Bridge but no town just called "Central".

3. "I live in NY and read all of the newspapers ..." People in Upstate NY never say this because there are no cities in the upstate area that are multi daily newspaper towns. Moreover, they would identify their town not their state -- just as you did. "I live in Interlaken and read the newspaper ..." is how somebody from CNY would say it.

4. The only New York City newspaper widely available in Central NY, especially in your mythical town of "Central" (which doesn't have a zip code), would be the New York Times. You would only find the other two NY papers in stores catering to expat or vacationing Downstaters in cities like Rochester or Syracuse or their 'burbs.

Your response -- and "hissy fit" describes it well -- only underscores how angry you are at being exposed for the liar that you are. Fire away. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not impressed or intimidated or even bothered by your hysterical ramblings, delusions, and name calling. You are:0wned: .

Oh, I love people like you, I really do. You are one of those people who knows one or two things about a subject and thinks that they know everything about everything. You're the type of person who tries to tell other people how to do their job when you have no training and no understanding of what you are talking about. You must be a lot of fun to be around when you go to the local VD clinic for a check up. :lol:

For the past three years I have had to travel extensively throughout central AND upstate New York (they are two seperate geographical areas, but I'm sure you already knew that) and I know that "upstate" New York covers all regions of NY state above and including Westchester county. You see, "upstate" is a term used by NYC residents to describe the rest of New York state. Think of it as a funny little rib from the "big city". It is used to distinguish "upstate" NY from "downstate" NY (NYC). See how clever our state founders and fellow NYers are???? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York)

"Central" New York is a region of "upstate" NY that covers 8 counties (Cayuga, Cortland, Herkimer, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego and Tompkins). Local governments have also recognized parts of Otsego, Chenango and Montgomery counties to be a part of "central" New York as well. But you would know that wouldn't you, because you are such a smart he/she/it/they. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_New_York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_New_York) I have lived in "central" NY my whole life and I think I know a thing or two about this place. You on the other hand seem to be a little "rusty" with your facts. GO FIGURE :sidelol:

Newspapers, well let me see......hmmmmm.....Kinzua claims that "central" NY doesn't get the NYC newspapers.......OH WAIT A SECOND, WHAT IS THIS.......COULD IT POSSIBLY BE......... http://files.tagworld.com/4be288d95a7b0d904092aaa06f254056f863.jpeg (http://files.tagworld.com/4be288d95a7b0d904092aaa06f254056f863.jpeg) .

How did like2god get his morning newspapers if they don't exist here in "central" NY???? Lets see.....it looks like like2god has The Post, The News, The Times, USA Today, the Syracuse Post-Standard, and the Utica Observer Dispatch.......hmmmmmm. It might take you a few minutes to digest all of that, so I will give you as long as you need. :lol: OWNED. You see Kinzua, like I said I have traveled extensively over the past few years and I have NEVER EVER had a difficult time finding The Post, The News or The Times anywhere in NY state. That is unless I was out in the country and stopped at a local mom and pop gas station, of course they don't have them but every Fastrac, Mobile, Hess, Nice N Easy, Red Barrel, Stewarts, grocery store and news stand does have them. Here are a few links with contact information (addresses and phone numbers) for "central" and "upstate" NY gas stations and convenience stores, call a few of them up and ask them what newspapers they have on the rack. :wink: :lol:

1st_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+markets&location=verona%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=18&y=4) 2nd_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=category%3AConvenience+Stores&location=utica%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=11&y=6) 3rd_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+stores&location=cooperstown%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=31&y=15) 4th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=category%3AConvenience+Stores&location=oneonta+ny&setlocation=on&x=10&y=8) 5th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=category%3AConvenience+Stores&location=schoharie%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=2&y=4) 6th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+markets&location=Syracuse%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=22&y=0) 7th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+markets&location=fort+plain%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=20&y=1) 8th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+markets&location=lowville%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=36&y=8) 9th_link (http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=fastrac+markets&location=cobleskill%2C+NY&setlocation=on&x=12&y=13)

Happy OWNED Day Kinzua

Maybe you should get out more and frequent places in which actual people know and discuss world events. What a f*cking know nothing loser you have turned out to be. :lol:

You know, I must really be one hell of a trash talker to garner this much attention from you trolls. I have three stalkers on this board who are so consumed with me that they want to know exactly where I live so they can either hold an all night vigil outside my window or rape me anally. I feel honored that you think so highly of me Kinzua, and the same goes for for Itokemhomo and OWNED.

I never really bought into the whole "troll killer" moniker, a moniker I might add that you helped to give me. No not just because I have trounced you verbally time and time again, but because you gave me the name "sweetpea" and the other FH members caught on and started to call me that as well. Then it transformed itself into "sweetpea the trash talker" and finally into "sweetpea the trash talking troll killer". And you know what Kinzua....I like it. Thank you Kinzua for giving me a nickname that me and my fellow FH members enjoy, but back to "troll killer".

I never really believed it until yesterday when I realized that you and your fellow short bus cadets were trying to triangulate my whereabouts in "central" NY. I also started to believe it when a few of my fellow FH members started calling me the "emperor of the depths", I have always considered troll bashing as a TEAM effort in which we all have taken turns handing your @ss to you on a silver platter, but maybe just maybe I do deserve that title. Maybe I do deserve the title "sweetpea the trash talking troll killing emperor of the depths. And you know why Kinzua??? Because I am the only one here who has a group of ret@rded trolls so in love with me that they are infatuated with where I live, how long I am on FH and what newspapers I read. That to me is quite a feat.

I have only been a member of FH since the beginning of March and already 75% or more of the trolls have run away in fear and the rest of you have become my #1 fans. You love me, you need me, you can't get enough of me, you are as addicted to me as you are to your daily BigMac and heroin breakfast, brunch, lunch, post lunch snack, pre dinner, dinner and night time snack routine. I am your God, you can't live without me. And because of that I only want you to address me as God, not like2god, just GOD.

And no this isn't a hissy fit, I have been laughing from the minute I started to read your post. Making you look like an @ss is soooo easy and fun to do. :lol:

like2god
07-12-2006, 10:54 PM
BUMP

Kinzua answer my reply, the longer that you wait the dumber you look.

YM305
07-12-2006, 10:54 PM
BUMP

Kinzua answer my reply, the longer that you wait the dumber you look.
:lol:

like2god
07-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Bump

Hey Kinzua, I just got back from my vacation and you'll never guess what I found. While I was in NJ and New Oxford Pennsylvania I stopped at several gas stations and convenience stores and I found the NY Post and the NY Daily News. Apparently they have no idea that you said NYC is the only place that is allowed to sell those two papers, so here is the phone number for the gas station in New Oxford, give them a call and set them straight. You wouldn't want to look even more foolish by having other states sell NYC newspapers. :lol:

Gasway 717 624 4562 New Oxford, Pennsylvania 17350

And avoiding this thread for so long must mean that you were wrong and are afraid to admit it. It's okay, I won't hold it over your head for too long. :D

KINZUA: OWNED MORE TIMES THAN A 10 CENT WHORE

GreenMachine
07-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Hey dummy.....Lagaman was not a fullback...

TotoreMexico
07-19-2006, 01:47 AM

A waterboy? a cheerleader?

Trackstar
07-19-2006, 07:41 AM

No sh*t! I never said he was in my post. But, you guys did draft a Fullback with your first round pick.:lol: F*ckin idiots! But this time a Linebacker/DE who turned out to be a bust.

What is even funnier, nobody on here probably knows who the F*ck Lagaman is.

cnc66
07-19-2006, 08:13 AM
sure we do.....

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 01:03 PM

What happened to Central NY, cretin???? Can't keep your New Yorks straight???DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Iz nott Central NY inn NY? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

"Hoisted by your own petard!!!!" (a phrase your good buddy EBMisbegotten likes so well)!How many times can you show how stupid you are in one post? You're the one who brought up the saying in the first place, then you complained how using the word "gormless" was "putting on airs", when doing so is no more or less "putting on airs" than using (and explaining what it means afterward) the phrase "hoisted by one's own petard".

Personally, I don't think you're from either NYC or Central NY.Well, seeing how he's said several times that he's not from NYC, I don't think he's from there either. As for you, I doubt very much that you've passed kindergarten-level reading comprehension.

like2god
07-20-2006, 01:09 PM
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Iz nott Central NY inn NY? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
How many times can you show how stupid you are in one post? You're the one who brought up the saying in the first place, then you complained how using the word "gormless" was "putting on airs", when doing so is no more or less "putting on airs" than using (and explaining what it means afterward) the phrase "hoisted by one's own petard".
Well, seeing how he's said several times that he's not from NYC, I don't think he's from there either. As for you, I doubt very much that you've passed kindergarten-level reading comprehension.

I have asked Kinzua to respond to my post several times and he/she/it/they refuse to answer. I posted phone numbers of several places here in CNY that sell NYC newspapers and still nothing. I think Kinzua just realized that he/she/it/they are way overmatched here in the depths and decided to ignore any and all facts.

Besides it doesn't take any brain power to post :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
I think I know why you invented a story about being from "Central NY" rather than from NYC, but that's neither here nor there. You can continue your stupid charade if you want; it doesn't matter to me.While giving no evidence that it is a charade. Must be because all those voices in her/his/its head are saying that.

Central New York is that part of Upstate NY from about Utica west to Rochester -- just in case you didn't know where it was. Some people who've never been west of the Hudson or north of the Bronx don't know that.Which probably means he lives in one of those towns in that area. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

There is no town called "Central" in NYS. There's Collins Center and Center Morisches and Central Bridge but no town just called "Central".And your point is, besides that you have a hard time grasping simple punctuation? He said he lived in Central New York, not Central, [note the comma there?] New York. The first (without the comma) would be an example of a general location, the latter (with the comma) would be an example (if it existed) of a specific town.

"I live in NY and read all of the newspapers ..." People in Upstate NY never say this because there are no cities in the upstate area that are multi daily newspaper towns. Moreover, they would identify their town not their state -- just as you did. "I live in Interlaken and read the newspaper ..." is how somebody from CNY would say it.He even listed the newspapers he reads: "NY Post, NY Daily News and the New York Times". This is like, and I hope this doesn't sound like I'm putting on airs to you, shooting fish in a barrel.

The only New York City newspaper widely available in Central NY, especially in your mythical town of "Central" (which doesn't have a zip code), would be the New York Times. You would only find the other two NY papers in stores catering to expat or vacationing Downstaters in cities like Rochester or Syracuse or their 'burbs.DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Then perhaps maybe possibly likely he goes to a store to get them? And I don't know why NY newspapers would be any different, but around here, if one is willing to pay the extra postage on top of the subscription fee, many publishers are willing to send the paper through the mail.

Your response -- and "hissy fit"Hysterical ramblings.
describes it well only underscores how angry you are at being exposed for the liarName calling.
that you are. Fire away. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not impressed or intimidated or even bothered by your hysterical ramblings, delusions, and name calling. You are:0wned: .Delusions. Good effort, but you got them out of order.

EBMisfit
07-20-2006, 01:28 PM
BUMP

Kinzua answer my reply, the longer that you wait the dumber you look.And I would think that to be all but impossible.

like2god
08-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Bump

Answer The Posts!!!!

ganooch
08-06-2006, 10:36 PM
the cleveland browns drafted a fullback in the first round of the 1957 draft, his name was jim brown.

before you say anything else i am not comparing any of the jets draft picks to jim brown. Just answering your question as to who drafts a fullback in the first round.

Capt. Dick
08-07-2006, 03:08 AM
[QUOTE=ganooch]the cleveland browns drafted a fullback in the first round of the 1957 draft, his name was jim brown.

The best ever.:wink:

Trackstar
08-07-2006, 08:38 AM
the cleveland browns drafted a fullback in the first round of the 1957 draft, his name was jim brown.

before you say anything else i am not comparing any of the jets draft picks to jim brown. Just answering your question as to who drafts a fullback in the first round.

I think we can make an exception for Jim Brown. Traditionally in the modern day, fullbacks are not worthy of a 1st or even 2nd round pick.

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey, Kidszoo... You know what today is? It's extra special "bump this thread in order to try to get you to answer L2G's posts day". Have a good one!

Ronnie 23
08-08-2006, 01:02 PM

EBMisfit
08-08-2006, 01:40 PM
:sidelol:Although that's hardly as funny as Kidszoo's posts that follow it.