PDA

View Full Version : Rudi or Ronnie?

Fynasty
07-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Just had a draft last weekend, and got Portis in the 1st round hoping Ronnie would fall back down to me. But someone picked him up and I got Rudi Johnson instead. I wouldve thought Ronnie wouldve fallen over Rudi but it was the guys first year. The league is 1.5 pts per reception and Rudi isnt much of a pass catcher. Should I be trying to 1 for 1 swap them or am I being too homerish?

dolphinfan2k5
07-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Just had a draft last weekend, and got Portis in the 1st round hoping Ronnie would fall back down to me. But someone picked him up and I got Rudi Johnson instead. I wouldve thought Ronnie wouldve fallen over Rudi but it was the guys first year. The league is 1.5 pts per reception and Rudi isnt much of a pass catcher. Should I be trying to 1 for 1 swap them or am I being too homerish?
I'd definately take Ronnie over Rudi. He won't trade you 1 for 1 though cause he coulda just drafted Rudi.

wazzy
07-04-2006, 01:37 PM
I think Rudi Johnson is a great player and you know he will have solid stats! Sure Ronnie B can have a breakout year and I think he has the potential to have a better year but you know what your getting out of Rudi Johnson and Dolphins might be a pass oriented team behind Mularkey who knows though!

TheAnswer385
07-04-2006, 01:49 PM
RONNIE!!! I know he will be a damn good RB this year. I almost want to get him with my 3rd pick in my one fantasy league.

TractorTraylor
07-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Well, I wouldnt give up too much to switch since Rudi is a much more consistent RB.. with Palmer potentially out or recovering, Rudi could get a decent load. Ronnie's hype is based on speculation and predictions based on last year. If you have to give up anyone meaningful to get Ronnie, Id just assume stay with Rudi.

dominizzo
07-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I think Rudi is the obvious choice !! Esp with CArson Hurting

Slappy8800
07-04-2006, 07:48 PM
i wanted rudi but he was taken right before me so i wen with ronnie

dominizzo
07-04-2006, 11:22 PM
i wanted rudi but he was taken right before me so i wen with ronnie

Great choice Slappy

TennFinFan
07-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Ronnie won't make it out of the second round of any draft. Anyone who has been paying attention this offseason will take him early. He went 23rd in my draft. I picked up Rudi at 17 thinking I could get Ronnie in the third round as well.