DolphinDevil28
07-04-2006, 01:37 PM
You should be IP banned.

miaD5499
07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
what?

muscle979
07-04-2006, 01:42 PM
:fire: We beat them last time we played. Why bring up a painful memory from 6 years ago? The Jags were the favorites in that game and had homefield advantage. It's not like there was some kind of disrespect going on.

MartinTheSNAKE
07-04-2006, 01:44 PM
More like Assasinated

That game is a soft subject to talk about and posting somthing like that is retarted

BAN HIM

fishfan34
07-04-2006, 01:45 PM
two different teams, two different coaches. That was then, this is now. Let's roll!

fishfan34
07-04-2006, 01:46 PM
More like Assasinated

That game is a soft subject to talk about and posting somthing like that is retarted

BAN HIM
Yah, kinda like reopening an old wound huh?

Dolfan984
07-04-2006, 01:47 PM
You should be IP banned.

:yeahthat:

acmeanvil49
07-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Didn't Jimmy Johnson try to bring Jack Del Rio to Miami as a LB one year, maybe 96' but he retired during camp.

I guess his body wasn't holding up.

He seems to have made an instant impact as a coach. To bad JJ didn't keep him on as a coach and then a successor instead of Wanny.

acmeanvil49
07-04-2006, 01:55 PM
We can't underestimate anyone.

Although it's not as common in pro football, underestimating an opponent and playing to their level has doomed good teams before.

I'd like to have a shot at the super bowl this year and every year.

It won't happen by taking teams lightly.

KTOWNFINFAN
07-04-2006, 03:29 PM
They made the playoffs last year and we didn't. I would hope we wouldn't overlook a team like that. They have lost there best WR and were a bit overrated IMO but I can't see us overlooking a team like that.

kashbo
07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
heylets keep the past behind us and roll on with the saban ERA!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Go PHINS

John Biello
07-04-2006, 07:15 PM
were going to put a whoopin on that piece of garbage team. there offesne has been even completely declawed. thye have an ovverrated defense they are garbage

dominizzo
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Ban this gentleman

Mike13
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Why must you bring up painful memories? If I were a mod I would ban your ***. Well we whipped them a few years ago, so lets hope we can do it again, they are a pretty good team.

John Biello
07-04-2006, 07:52 PM
nice divison they play in. 12-4 was more like 9-7. im telling you they are over rated garbage

DBoston80
07-04-2006, 07:56 PM
:sidelol: ..Now thats a funny vid!! too bad for Jags fans it was 7 years ago..

..Im thinkin we win this year like 31-3:D

canefan37
07-04-2006, 07:59 PM
were going to put a whoopin on that piece of garbage team. there offesne has been even completely declawed. thye have an ovverrated defense they are garbage

im not a dolphin fan i love the jags and thier gonna lay a beat down on miami sorry to say

DBoston80
07-04-2006, 08:01 PM
im not a dolphin fan i love the jags and thier gonna lay a beat down on miami sorry to say

Just like the Canes in the National title game right:wink:

John Biello
07-04-2006, 08:04 PM
youll be lucky to score 10 pts on us with your anemic offense.

DBoston80
07-04-2006, 08:07 PM
youll be lucky to score 10 pts on us with your anemic offense.

Hey man they got a bust at WR...a slow injury prone QB..and a RB past his prime...

O/U on this game has to be like 30!

Aqua4Ever04
07-04-2006, 08:17 PM
nice divison they play in. 12-4 was more like 9-7. im telling you they are over rated garbage

While I don't think they are garbage but I do think they are highly overrated. You are right that division is worse than ours and second worse to the NFC North. Their schedule was probably the weakest in the NFL last year playing teams like San Fransisco, Arizona, St. Louis, Houston twice and Tennessee twice. Plus they lose their only good WR in Jimmy Smith and haven't done anything to replace him.

Dors156
07-04-2006, 10:13 PM
:ban:

Dors156
07-04-2006, 10:14 PM

haaashew sorry im allergic to bs:lol:

Dors156
07-04-2006, 10:17 PM
haaashew sorry im allergic to bs:lol:

man i hope i dont get in trouble for that

DolphinDevil28
07-04-2006, 10:19 PM

Just PLEASE be here after the game.

Don't go run and hide your sorry @ss.

The Miami Dolphins always have been, are, and always will be Florida's #1 team.

Deal with it.

John Biello
07-04-2006, 10:22 PM
he wont be back, hes already gone. i wish the jags game was primetime so the whole country could see

Fins05:NewHope
07-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Didn't Jimmy Johnson try to bring Jack Del Rio to Miami as a LB one year, maybe 96' but he retired during camp.

I guess his body wasn't holding up.

He seems to have made an instant impact as a coach. To bad JJ didn't keep him on as a coach and then a successor instead of Wanny.

Actually, Del Rio was in camp and was very impressive.....but there was this rookie LB...who was playing soooooo good and was soooo impressive that Jack became expendable. That rookie???? Zack Thomas, you might have heard of him.

Dors156
07-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Just PLEASE be here after the game.

Don't go run and hide your sorry @ss.

The Miami Dolphins always have been, are, and always will be Florida's #1 team.

Deal with it.

DD layin the law down:lol:

canefan37
07-04-2006, 10:49 PM
ill be at the game, with my family who like the dolphins, but like i already said, the jags will win big. our qb always puts the ball on the money even though hes not that fast, matt jones is gonna moss all over will poole and whoever else is playing corner. ronnie brown isnt gonna go anywhere because of stroud and henderson and my boy mike peterson, the best middle linebacker in the game, and freddy taylor who has come back in the best shape of his life, is gonna pound the rock every play. my prediction - jags win 31-10

akfinfan
07-04-2006, 10:51 PM

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

John Biello
07-04-2006, 11:28 PM
freddy taylor wont even be playing, since its not the season opener, he will def be out with some injury by then. and your wide recievers are terrible. williams..bust..wilford, slower than me, jones athletic and fast but get real he isnt a threat yet. you better hope mercedes lewis can play

Dolfan5000
07-04-2006, 11:31 PM
ill be at the game, with my family who like the dolphins, but like i already said, the jags will win big. our qb always puts the ball on the money even though hes not that fast, matt jones is gonna moss all over will poole and whoever else is playing corner. ronnie brown isnt gonna go anywhere because of stroud and henderson and my boy mike peterson, the best middle linebacker in the game, and freddy taylor who has come back in the best shape of his life, is gonna pound the rock every play. my prediction - jags win 31-10
Is it really that satisfying to talk ****?

DolphinDevil28
07-04-2006, 11:48 PM

I'm sorry I talked smack with you earlier.

It's not polite to argue with the mentally ill.

Would you like some apple juice??

PhinFan0202
07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Actually, Del Rio was in camp and was very impressive.....but there was this rookie LB...who was playing soooooo good and was soooo impressive that Jack became expendable. That rookie???? Zack Thomas, you might have heard of him.

Yeah boy!

finfan297
07-05-2006, 05:42 AM

I enjoy talking ****.

Elliott 1
07-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Your a danger to yourself and others! Keep your morose musings to yourself please.

canefan37
07-05-2006, 09:59 AM

actually yeah it is :D

canefan37
07-05-2006, 10:06 AM
freddy taylor wont even be playing, since its not the season opener, he will def be out with some injury by then. and your wide recievers are terrible. williams..bust..wilford, slower than me, jones athletic and fast but get real he isnt a threat yet. you better hope mercedes lewis can play

fred will be playing i promise you that, and williams sucks, but wilford and jones are becoming better each day and even though wilford is dosnt run a 4.2 that doesnt mean anything, he will still catch it in your face everytime, and marcedes lewis can ball

canefan37
07-05-2006, 10:21 AM
just to let y'all know the jags were the only team that beat both the seahawks and the steelers. the steelers are gonna whack the phins on primetime

miaD5499
07-05-2006, 10:30 AM
just to let y'all know the jags were the only team that beat both the seahawks and the steelers. the steelers are gonna whack the phins on primetime

like that really matters? please you have no idea what your talking about, the dolphins in 04 were one of the only 2 teams to beat the pats and its not like it had any real meaning to the standings other than it was a great game for dolfans.....your jags are alrite but nothing compared to our dolphins

culpepper > leftwich
chambers + booker > wilford + jones
mcmike > lewis
mia Oline > jax Oline

canefan37
07-05-2006, 10:39 AM
like that really matters? please you have no idea what your talking about, the dolphins in 04 were one of the only 2 teams to beat the pats and its not like it had any real meaning to the standings other than it was a great game for dolfans.....your jags are alrite but nothing compared to our dolphins

culpepper > leftwich
mcmike > lewis
mia Oline > jax Oline

what about defense
jags d-line > phins d-line
deon grant > jason allen
Donovon Darius > whoever the hell your ss is
rashean mathis > daniels
mike peterson > Zach thomas

you arent going anywhere against our d. theres no way in hell its overrated. The whole dolphins team is overated, especially cullpepper who just tore up his knee. one bad cut and his career is over

canefan37
07-05-2006, 10:49 AM
http://nfl.com/news/story/9539022

http://images2.nfl.com/photos/img9539025.jpg

matt jones 36 receptions 5 tds as a rookie, hes gonna be amazing this year

Prime
07-05-2006, 10:52 AM
http://nfl.com/news/story/9539022

http://images2.nfl.com/photos/img9539025.jpg

matt jones 36 receptions 5 tds as a rookie, hes gonna be amazing this year

We said the samething about Chambers in his 2nd year.

And just this past season is when he finally got him game into full swing.

miaD5499
07-05-2006, 11:03 AM
what about defense
deon grant > jason allen
rashean mathis > daniels

you arent going anywhere against our d. theres no way in hell its overrated. The whole dolphins team is overated, especially cullpepper who just tore up his knee. one bad cut and his career is over

HAHAHAH :sidelol: you really think mike peterson is better than zach thomas??? your wrongly informed, zach thomas has been in the league one year less than mike peterson and zach thomas has about 250 more tackles, about 20 more passes deffended and more picks.....and you cant just decided that deon grant is better than jason allen beacuse jason allen is a rookie, and daniels is our number 2 corner so im assuming you want to match up number 1 corners so that would be rashean mathis and will allen and will allen deff has more potential to be better than rashean mathis, and our dline is one of the best in the game, i will say you have better DTs but not by much, and we run the 3-4 now so we are gonig to have jason taylor lining up at OLB now and jason taylor would deff be the best player on your Deff if he was on your team.....no question your deffense is overrated and miami deff is overall a better deffense and with bright young playes that add a lot of potential and our offense by far surpasses yours so without a doubt in my mind miami has a MUCCHH better team

Fantus
07-05-2006, 11:19 AM
what about defense
deon grant > jason allen
rashean mathis > daniels

I'd leave Allen out of the equation for now, especially seeing he may play CB or one of the Safety positions (probably FS), you don't know what he will be able to do. Thomas is better than Petterson, hands down.

Also, our defense will be leaps and bounds better overall than last year. Our 6 game winning streak came when the D got more comfortable with a the new system Saban had installed. I think this year, our D will be lightyears ahead of where it was last year, and last year, it wasn't that bad.

In any case, I think you need to get the illusion out of your head of the Jags whipping the Dolphins. I personally feel it will be a close game, and a good matchup.

Dors156
07-05-2006, 11:30 AM

:sidelol:

killakimo
07-05-2006, 11:32 AM
did you guys ever notice jack del rio looks like shooter mcgavin (happy gilmore)? they have the same "natural" ***hole look. this is just my humble opinion of course:D

JagsAndIrish
07-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm in agreement the guy who said "close game", because the jags always play teams close (expect when we blow them out 62-7), but some of you fins fans are more delusional than you'd like to think. First how can you even begin to think your D-Line is one of the best in football? And i don't think it's a wise decision to bash our QB when you guys don't even know who's going to start for your team. Cullpepper is not recovering as fast as your coaches and the media would like you to believe and even if he is, the fins payed entirely too much money to risk him getting further injured to get a few early wins. And he's not your answer to QB, he declined last season and that had nothing to do with Moss leaving. One injury and he's done, so you better not play him when you play us, just ask the Jets about our defense's ability to sideline QBs. And don't give us that weak schedule crap, the colts had a similar schedule, so did the seahawks. This year all said teams have a difficult schedule.

Ps. Banning people is just like waiving a white towel.

John Biello
07-05-2006, 12:01 PM
the jags wont even get a sniff of the playoffs this year. count it

miaD5499
07-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm in agreement the guy who said "close game", because the jags always play teams close (expect when we blow them out 62-7), but some of you fins fans are more delusional than you'd like to think. First how can you even begin to think your D-Line is one of the best in football? And i don't think it's a wise decision to bash our QB when you guys don't even know who's going to start for your team. Cullpepper is not recovering as fast as your coaches and the media would like you to believe and even if he is, the fins payed entirely too much money to risk him getting further injured to get a few early wins. And he's not your answer to QB, he declined last season and that had nothing to do with Moss leaving. One injury and he's done, so you better not play him when you play us, just ask the Jets about our defense's ability to sideline QBs. And don't give us that weak schedule crap, the colts had a similar schedule, so did the seahawks. This year all said teams have a difficult schedule.

Ps. Banning people is just like waiving a white towel.

first off how are you not going to say that we dont have a great Dline, yea it is one of the best in the game like it or not but it contains 2 pro bowlers in kevin carter and jason taylor, we've got vonnie holiday who always racks up a bunch of sacks along with big keith tractor traylor whose a vet with a super bowl ring....you can say all you want but week 1 culpepper will be the starter borrowing any sudden injury during the preseason but if you have paid any attention what so ever at whats been goign on in miami during mini camps you would of noticed that culpepper is making a miraculous come back and its been even called a "miracle".......who says that hes not recovering as fast as the coaches say, you? am i suppose to take your medical advice on culpeppers knee status if im hearing from culpeppers doctors and team officials that he hasnt missed one OTA and has been doing 2 a day practices? and what weak scheadule crap are you talking about ???? :confused:

cnc66
07-05-2006, 12:31 PM
well, last year we had a better per carry number than you...3.7 to your 3.9. So we were comparible all across the board. I'll tell ya where you guys seem to shine is in the TD department. It is simply tough to score against you. After reviewing all the numbers you don't really have squat to brag about, we were nearly as good as you and we had a first year head coach and a terrible secondary. All of which will improve by the time we get to you in December...after our 'long" week after the T-day game... AT MIAMI ...

canefan37
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
HAHAHAH :sidelol: you really think mike peterson is better than zach thomas??? your wrongly informed, zach thomas has been in the league one year less than mike peterson and zach thomas has about 250 more tackles, about 20 more passes deffended and more picks.....and you cant just decided that deon grant is better than jason allen beacuse jason allen is a rookie, and daniels is our number 2 corner so im assuming you want to match up number 1 corners so that would be rashean mathis and will allen and will allen deff has more potential to be better than rashean mathis, and our dline is one of the best in the game, i will say you have better DTs but not by much, and we run the 3-4 now so we are gonig to have jason taylor lining up at OLB now and jason taylor would deff be the best player on your Deff if he was on your team.....no question your deffense is overrated and miami deff is overall a better deffense and with bright young playes that add a lot of potential and our offense by far surpasses yours so without a doubt in my mind miami has a MUCCHH better team

sorry i didnt put will allen instead of daniels. he sucks even more than daniels, and how can you say something so stupid, saying will allen has more potential than rashean mathis? in the past 2 seasons, will allen has 1 interception compared to mathis' 10, and in the past three seasons allen has 3 picks. mathis had three pick against st. louis last season, and you still think his sorry *** has better potential then mathis. if i was the dolphins i would be ashamed to call him my starting corner.
zach thomas is a hell of a player but peterson is better. zach has been in the league 11 years compared to petersons 8, and peterson already has more sacks than thomas. zach has three more picks than peterson in three more years. they both play hardnosed football and i like that, but thomas is past his prime and peterson is just getting into it.

John Biello
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
excellent point cncc..saban will have an exra week to gameplan, while del rio will most likely use that time at home depot, looking for new locker room motivational tools...

Dors156
07-05-2006, 12:36 PM
did you guys ever notice jack del rio looks like shooter mcgavin (happy gilmore)? they have the same "natural" ***hole look. this is just my humble opinion of course:D

omg your right:lol:

canefan37
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
i dont see why you think so highly of daunte cullpepper because last time i checked he threw 6 tds and 12 picks last season. i dont care who you are, that sucks :lol:

cnc66
07-05-2006, 01:16 PM
i dont see why you think so highly of daunte cullpepper because last time i checked he threw 6 tds and 12 picks last season. i dont care who you are, that sucks :lol:

maybe because we were smart enough to investigate the reasons...

Dors156
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
maybe because we were smart enough to investigate the reasons...

:yeahthat:

canefan37
07-05-2006, 01:19 PM

culpepper > leftwich
mcmike > lewis
mia Oline > jax Oline

hey miad5499, what makes culpepper better than leftwich :confused:, and dont give me the crap about how last season doesnt count. and what about the your oline, it sucks, no one blocks. if your oline was good, ricky and ronnie would of had 1200 yards apiece

John Biello
07-05-2006, 01:19 PM
would you rather have ledfoot slow release no touch leftwhich?

miaD5499
07-05-2006, 01:28 PM
hey miad5499, what makes culpepper better than leftwich :confused:, and dont give me the crap about how last season doesnt count. and what about the your oline, it sucks, no one blocks. if your oline was good, ricky and ronnie would of had 1200 yards apiece

what makes him better? hmmm lets see daunte culpepper has a career qb rating of 92 and leftwhich has a career qb rating of 80, daunte is the most accurate passer in nfl history with more than 2500 pass with a completion rating of 64% and leftwhich has a completion percentage of 58% and not to mention daunte has way more experience and about 40 more tds than leftwhich, hes also much more mobile than leftwhich and has much more playoff experience.....and where are you going off saying our oline sucks? shows how much you know, we have hudson houck which is probably the most respected oline coach in the nfl and last year we were 4th overall in the nfl in allowing sacks so where did you hear that we dont block?? if anything our oline had a bunch of penalties but about 95% of those penalties were commited by stockar mcdougal and now hes on the jaguars so have fun...and ricky and ronnie were splitting carriers which limited them to have more yards and not to mention ricky didnt play the first four games and ronnie didnt play in the last 2 games so that should answer your question

cnc66
07-05-2006, 01:34 PM

dang...you just keep digging the "I wasn't smart enough to look it up" hole deeper... bad o-line eh??? hahahaha, ....YOU had 32 sacks...we had six LESS at 26. WE had 4.1 yards per carry and YOU had 3.9...Now, when you turn that around, we had two more sacks for a hundred more yards in losses than you.....we had a better per carry average than you..3.7 to your 3.9. I think you chumps are in trouble, all four afce teams will likely beat you.

miaD5499
07-05-2006, 01:36 PM
sorry i didnt put will allen instead of daniels. he sucks even more than daniels, and how can you say something so stupid, saying will allen has more potential than rashean mathis? in the past 2 seasons, will allen has 1 interception compared to mathis' 10, and in the past three seasons allen has 3 picks. mathis had three pick against st. louis last season, and you still think his sorry *** has better potential then mathis. if i was the dolphins i would be ashamed to call him my starting corner.
zach thomas is a hell of a player but peterson is better. zach has been in the league 11 years compared to petersons 8, and peterson already has more sacks than thomas. zach has three more picks than peterson in three more years. they both play hardnosed football and i like that, but thomas is past his prime and peterson is just getting into it.

what are you talking about, ashamed to call will allen our starting corner? will allen ill admit had a problems with catching balls but he deffened just as many balls as rashean mathis, he was at the right place at the right time as many times as rashean mathis but he couldnt always grap on to the ball which was a nagging issue for him but its nothing that cant be worked on, nick saban works twice as hard with his DB's which will allow will allen to improve his catching abilities and make more picks....and travis daniels is a heck of a player, he was only a rookie last year and he started due to our cb issues last year but he did a great job and showed us that he has plenty of talent and potential. most of his mistakes last year were simple rookie mistakes, he will have much more confidence this season and he will know the deffense better now as well........and there is noooooo way that mike peterson is better than zach thomas, its not even comparable, ZT is on a higher level of play that mike petereson and where do you get off saying that zach is out of his prime? he was second last year in tackles and made the pro bowl, i see no signs of slowing down there? mike peterson has talent but ZT is the man and he fights hard every game and no one wants to win more than him on the field, ZT doesnt just play his heart out every game but hes a mentor to everyone on the deffense and an idol to many LBs around the league

fin1
07-05-2006, 01:48 PM
See my avatar, be my avatar...............:evil:

canefan37
07-05-2006, 01:54 PM
would you rather have ledfoot slow release no touch leftwhich?

yeah i would rather than 1:2 td int ratio gaypepper

canefan37
07-05-2006, 01:59 PM
what makes him better? hmmm lets see daunte culpepper has a career qb rating of 92 and leftwhich has a career qb rating of 80, daunte is the most accurate passer in nfl history with more than 2500 pass with a completion rating of 64% and leftwhich has a completion percentage of 58% and not to mention daunte has way more experience and about 40 more tds than leftwhich, hes also much more mobile than leftwhich and has much more playoff experience.....and where are you going off saying our oline sucks? shows how much you know, we have hudson houck which is probably the most respected oline coach in the nfl and last year we were 4th overall in the nfl in allowing sacks so where did you hear that we dont block?? if anything our oline had a bunch of penalties but about 95% of those penalties were commited by stockar mcdougal and now hes on the jaguars so have fun...and ricky and ronnie were splitting carriers which limited them to have more yards and not to mention ricky didnt play the first four games and ronnie didnt play in the last 2 games so that should answer your question

culpepper did all that in the past. 2+ years ago. what about last season, what was his qb rating. he sucked last year, not to mention his knee. like i already said, if you want him to be healthy dont play him against the jags, peterson and the crew will jack him up. i can already see peterson deckking culpepper as #1 on nfl countdowns jacked up list:evil:

cnc66
07-05-2006, 02:03 PM
culpepper did all that in the past. 2+ years ago. what about last season, what was his qb rating. he sucked last year, not to mention his knee. like i already said, if you want him to be healthy dont play him against the jags, peterson and the crew will jack him up. i can already see peterson deckking culpepper as #1 on nfl countdowns jacked up list:evil:

yo yo...I DARE you to compare our numbers with yours...you are steadfastly ignoring the facts... there is NO way he is worse than what we feilded last year and THAT was better than you.

canefan37
07-05-2006, 02:05 PM
what are you talking about, ashamed to call will allen our starting corner? will allen ill admit had a problems with catching balls but he deffened just as many balls as rashean mathis, he was at the right place at the right time as many times as rashean mathis but he couldnt always grap on to the ball which was a nagging issue for him but its nothing that cant be worked on, nick saban works twice as hard with his DB's which will allow will allen to improve his catching abilities and make more picks....and travis daniels is a heck of a player, he was only a rookie last year and he started due to our cb issues last year but he did a great job and showed us that he has plenty of talent and potential. most of his mistakes last year were simple rookie mistakes, he will have much more confidence this season and he will know the deffense better now as well........and there is noooooo way that mike peterson is better than zach thomas, its not even comparable, ZT is on a higher level of play that mike petereson and where do you get off saying that zach is out of his prime? he was second last year in tackles and made the pro bowl, i see no signs of slowing down there? mike peterson has talent but ZT is the man and he fights hard every game and no one wants to win more than him on the field, ZT doesnt just play his heart out every game but hes a mentor to everyone on the deffense and an idol to many LBs around the league

how can you not be ashamed to call will allen your starting corner. i dont think it sank into your thick skull yet, allens had 3 picks in the last 3 seasons. mathis had 3 picks in one game last year, let alone his 12 the past 3 seasons

de de de:goof:

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Hey Canefan, we will all be waiting to hear from you after the game.

In fact, I'll cook something special, just for you:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

canefan37
07-05-2006, 02:16 PM
yo yo...I DARE you to compare our numbers with yours...you are steadfastly ignoring the facts... there is NO way he is worse than what we feilded last year and THAT was better than you.
{edit}

cnc66
07-05-2006, 02:22 PM
your a dumb *** how is 6 tds and 12 picks better than gus freottes 18 tds and 13 picks. gus played 15 games and had 2996 yards passing with 52% completion rating and an overall rating of 71.9 compared to leftwich who played 11 games threw 15 tds and 5 picks for 2123 yards with a 58% completion rating and an 89.3 overall qb rating. if he would of played 16 games he would of had well over 3000 yards and well over 20 tds. there you go, i just got all technical on your *** and you dont have anything to say back. you dont know what the hell your talking about so shut your **** *** up.

hahaha, I KNEW you would ignore the truth...and BTW...calling people a ******* will get you a vacation.. the thread is about the Jags and the Fins..if you aren't smart enough to understand what all the little numbers in Miami's favor mean...or maybe you DO... and just want to ignore it. Here, let me "help" you out again...THIS time read them...

dang...you just keep digging the "I wasn't smart enough to look it up" hole deeper... bad o-line eh??? hahahaha, ....YOU had 32 sacks...we had six LESS at 26. WE had 4.1 yards per carry and YOU had 3.9...Now, when you turn that around, we had two more sacks for a hundred more yards in losses than you.....we had a better per carry average than you..3.7 to your 3.9. I think you chumps are in trouble, all four afce teams will likely beat you.

he's coming apart at the seams boys... he canno stand de strrrain Captain...

FBT
07-05-2006, 02:25 PM
While I don't think they are garbage but I do think they are highly overrated. You are right that division is worse than ours and second worse to the NFC North. Their schedule was probably the weakest in the NFL last year playing teams like San Fransisco, Arizona, St. Louis, Houston twice and Tennessee twice. Plus they lose their only good WR in Jimmy Smith and haven't done anything to replace him.

The Jaguars strength of schedule last year was .465. Miami's on the other hand was .457 (which, BTW, tied for difficulty with Indianapolis) which I'm fairly certain means that your schedule last year was a weaker one than the Jags, as is the case again this coming season.

The weakest schedule in the NFL belonged to Seattle at .430.

The Jaguars haven't done anything to replace Smith?

culpepper > leftwich

Culpepper is a pretty big question mark for your team this year. They can say whatever they want about that knee in July. How it responds in August will be what really matters, and knee injuries of that severity take a while to fully recover from. If he's not able to be a mobility threat, Culpepper is pretty much Byron Leftwich. And your depth at QB isn't exactly stellar.

Matt Jones was one of the top rookie receivers in the NFL last year, and he was playing a brand new position switching from QB to WR coming into the NFL. Just because he didn't set the world on fire doesn't mean that they don't have a replacement in place. They do.

HAHAHAH you really think mike peterson is better than zach thomas??? your wrongly informed, zach thomas has been in the league one year less than mike peterson and zach thomas has about 250 more tackles, about 20 more passes deffended and more picks.....and you cant just decided that deon grant is better than jason allen beacuse jason allen is a rookie, and daniels is our number 2 corner so im assuming you want to match up number 1 corners so that would be rashean mathis and will allen and will allen deff has more potential to be better than rashean mathis, and our dline is one of the best in the game, i will say you have better DTs but not by much, and we run the 3-4 now so we are gonig to have jason taylor lining up at OLB now and jason taylor would deff be the best player on your Deff if he was on your team.....no question your deffense is overrated and miami deff is overall a better deffense and with bright young playes that add a lot of potential and our offense by far surpasses yours so without a doubt in my mind miami has a MUCCHH better team

Nothing like being completely wrong about a guy, but trying to sound like an authority, huh?

Zach Thomas has been in the NFL for 11 years now.

Mike Peterson is going into his 8th year.

Peterson has registered more sacks, more interceptions, and almost as many passes defended as Thomas has since coming to the Jaguars 3 years ago and moving to the MLB position. He also registered almost as many tackles during that span in spite of the fact that he plays behind one of the best defensive tackle tandems in the NFL with Henderson/Stroud.

More potential? That doesn't mean squat. Ryan Leaf had potential. The league is littered with busts that had "potential". Mathis has production to back up the fact that he's probably the better of the two players.

Not buy much on the DTs? Henderson and Stroud are considered one of, if not THE best DT tandem in the NFL. It doesn't get much better, and it certainly isn't better in Miami.

We'll see how overrated the Jaguar defense is when they play Miami. Considering the fact that the Jags defense was playing a more difficult schedule than the phins did last year, and looking at the fact that the Jags managed to have the 6th ranked defense compared to your 18th ranked defense against a weaker schedule, I'd say that it's pretty obvious which unit produces, and which one is overrated.

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 02:29 PM
your a dumb *** how is 6 tds and 12 picks better than gus freottes 18 tds and 13 picks. gus played 15 games and had 2996 yards passing with 52% completion rating and an overall rating of 71.9 compared to leftwich who played 11 games threw 15 tds and 5 picks for 2123 yards with a 58% completion rating and an 89.3 overall qb rating. if he would of played 16 games he would of had well over 3000 yards and well over 20 tds. there you go, i just got all technical on your *** and you dont have anything to say back. you dont know what the hell your talking about so shut your **** *** up.I hope your post doesn't represent UofM's English department, if it does....:shakeno: . You come off sounding like an uneducated hoodrat and I'm amazed that you can (almost) string enough words together to form an articulate sentence. Go away, your input here has been boorish, ignorant and shameful. Take a lesson from your *ahem* coach:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/KershawcampaxeKS1018350x350-1.gif

cnc66
07-05-2006, 02:30 PM
The Jaguars strength of schedule last year was .465. Miami's on the other hand was .457 (which, BTW, tied for difficulty with Indianapolis) which I'm fairly certain means that your schedule last year was a weaker one than the Jags, as is the case again this coming season.

Culpepper is a pretty big question mark for your team this year. They can say whatever they want about that knee in July. How it responds in August will be what really matters, and knee injuries of that severity take a while to fully recover from. If he's not able to be a mobility threat, Culpepper is pretty much Byron Leftwich. And your depth at QB isn't exactly stellar.

Matt Jones was one of the top rookie receivers in the NFL last year, and he was playing a brand new position switching from QB to WR coming into the NFL. Just because he didn't set the world on fire doesn't mean that they don't have a replacement in place. They do.

Nothing like being completely wrong about a guy, but trying to sound like an authority, huh?

Peterson has registered more sacks, more interceptions, and almost as many passes defended as Thomas has since coming to the Jaguars 3 years ago and moving to the MLB position. He also registered almost as many tackles during that span in spite of the fact that he plays behind one of the best defensive tackle tandems in the NFL with Henderson/Stroud.

More potential? That doesn't mean squat. Ryan Leaf had potential. The league is littered with busts that had "potential". Mathis has production to back up the fact that he's probably the better of the two players.

Not buy much on the DTs? Henderson and Stroud are considered one of, if not THE best DT tandem in the NFL. It doesn't get much better, and it certainly isn't better in Miami.

We'll see how overrated the Jaguar defense is when they play Miami. Considering the fact that the Jags defense was playing a more difficult schedule than the phins did last year, and looking at the fact that the Jags managed to have the 6th ranked defense compared to your 18th ranked defense against a weaker schedule, I'd say that it's pretty obvious which unit produces, and which one is overrated.

pfft, first year head coach, a TERRIBLE secondary...and we still held our own. We will be a formidable opponent come December...the difference WAS 30 yards a game and three points...we have ALREADY picked up that slack...wait and see.

PhinFan0202
07-05-2006, 02:33 PM

Remind me again, who got waxed in the first round of the playoffs this year? You are going to call us overated? Please... I can't wait till we spank that *** on Dec 2nd....

DolphinDevil28
07-05-2006, 02:34 PM
OMG I cannot wait for this game.

Of course, we won't be able to rub it in because all the *****cat fans will scatter like roaches. They won't show up to eat their crow.

You know, Jacksonville has NEVER traveled to Dolphin Stadium for a game that means anything.
This time you gotta play us on OUR turf. Not your little Fischer-Price Stadium with your 49 thousand fans who think the state of Florida gives a rat's behind about the Jaguars.

fish fan 4 life
07-05-2006, 02:38 PM
http://jaguars.com/multimedia/player/?mediaid=1310

no one ever gives the jags respect and this is what happens when they get madEver seen 1 of these?http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifI didnt think so.Maybe thats why they get no respect.

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 02:41 PM
OMG I cannot wait for this game.

Of course, we won't be able to rub it in because all the *****cat fans will scatter like roaches. They won't show up to eat their crow.

You know, Jacksonville has NEVER traveled to Dolphin Stadium for a game that means anything.
This time you gotta play us on OUR turf. Not your little Fischer-Price Stadium with your 49 thousand fans who think the state of Florida gives a rat's behind about the Jaguars.Dude, I never had a thing against the Jags until this clownshoe showed up, talking **** and agitating our peaceful home. If this gets moved to the depths he'll end up not being able to sit for a month!

PS: I like boobs, too.

cnc66
07-05-2006, 02:49 PM
well...he has cursed at me 3x in one post, maybe in lue of a warning they can send it to the depths.....

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Ever seen 1 of these?http://www.tixx.com/lombardi_trophy.gifI didnt think so.Maybe thats why they get no respect.Jacksonville's Trophy Case:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/981772006case2-1.jpg

canefan37
07-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Personal insults are not tolerated here.

hahaha, I KNEW you would ignore the truth...and BTW...calling people a ******* will get you a vacation.. the thread is about the Jags and the Fins..if you aren't smart enough to understand what all the little numbers in Miami's favor mean...or maybe you DO... and just want to ignore it. Here, let me "help" you out again...THIS time read them...

he's coming apart at the seams boys... he canno stand de strrrain Captain...
{edit}

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 02:53 PM
well...he has cursed at me 3x in one post, maybe in lue of a warning they can send it to the depths.....:evil: We like our *****cats hard boiled in the depths!

cnc66
07-05-2006, 02:55 PM
your the most stupidest @sshole ive ever come across. you started talking about culpepper and how "good" he is and how leftwich sucks, and i give you the facts and then you jump and start talking about the oline. wtf? stay on one subject. and BTW... i called you a **** ***, not a *******

thanks for pointing that out with your second grade English...

btw...I warned you about the cursing....

DolphinDevil28
07-05-2006, 02:56 PM
your the most stupidest @sshole ive ever come across. you started talking about culpepper and how "good" he is and how leftwich sucks, and i give you the facts and then you jump and start talking about the oline. wtf? stay on one subject. and BTW... i called you a **** ***, not a *******

You know, if you are going to insult someone else's intelligence, you might not want to use a double comparison, one of the easiest mistakes to avoid in the English language.

spad13
07-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Who is this Clown? What part of a 92 career qb rating don't you understand. So based on a 6 game span last season you're going to say that Leftwich is better then Daunte? Those 6 games by the way were 2 great games, 1 ok game and 3 bad games. But your just going to throw that 6 game span up as if his whole career doesn't count? I know you came here to ruffle some feathers but your true non-football knowledge self has come shining through your idiotic and non-rational posts. YOu should stay on the Jag's boards where your non-football knowledge fits right in.

fish fan 4 life
07-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Jacksonville's Trophy Case:
http://www.sun-rise.com/displaycases/981772.006.case2.jpg:sidelol:

cnc66
07-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Who is this Clown? What part of a 92 career qb rating don't you understand. So based on a 6 game span last season you're going to say that Leftwich is better then Daunte? Those 6 games by the way were 2 great games, 1 ok game and 3 bad games. But your just going to throw that 6 game span up as if his whole career doesn't count? I know you came here to ruffle some feathers but your true non-football knowledge self has come shining through your idiotic and non-rational posts. YOu should stay on the Jag's boards where your non-football knowledge fits right in.

hahaha, he ignores the facts..I had though about offering him a link to the Culpepper manifesto but decided he was a lot more fun uninformed...

rdhstlr23
07-05-2006, 03:15 PM
I live in Jacksonville. I go to UNF. I have season tickets to the games. I see about 3 a year. I am a Dolphins fan. However, I am a very big Leftwich fan. I met him at Marshall. I love Marshall, so I like Leftwich, even moreso than our own QB Daunte. With that said, there is no way any "knowledgeable" fan can say that Leftwich is better Culpepper. I mean, shoot, most Jag fans think Garrard is better than Leftwich!! What Culpepper has done throughout his career through the air AND with his legs, Leftwich can't match.

Aqua4Ever04
07-05-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm just wondering if I'm dreaming or if I'm really reading this thread. This Jags fan is a joke. He is saying that Peterson is better than Thomas, that Matt Jones will be a super star and that the Jags will beat us 31-10. HAHA! I don't even know where to begin with this guy.

FBT
07-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Remind me again, who got waxed in the first round of the playoffs this year? You are going to call us overated? Please... I can't wait till we spank that *** on Dec 2nd....

Remind me again, who was in the playoffs last year, and who wasn't?

spad13
07-05-2006, 03:23 PM

Another idgit.

Peterson has 2 more picks, 7 more sacks (Zach is blitzed less and looked for more) in the last 3 years. Whooptie friggin do.

The part that is funny is you say that Peterson has "almost as many tackles".
Yeah if you consider almost a 100 more tackles by Zach in that 3 year period. That my friend is 100 more tackles and Zach played in 6 less games than your boy. Considering Zach avg. 11 tackles a game that would equate to 166 more tackles in a 3 year period. Don't use excuses about him playing with a great DT tandem. Zach plays with one of the most dominate DE's in the game and has played with some good DT's as well (Tim Bowens, Larry Chester, Keith Traylor)
You Jagirls have one good fluke year and all of the sudden you're world beaters. Keep living in the fantasy world because you're about to have a rude awakening.

rdhstlr23
07-05-2006, 03:24 PM
You were, and you were a great defensive team. With any help on offense, the Jaguars could really contend for a Super Bowl.

rdhstlr23
07-05-2006, 03:27 PM
I'll say this. I don't agree with some Dolphin fans about the one year fluke thing. The Jaguar defense is good, and is going to be good for a long time. That alone will make them a good candidate for the playoffs year in and year out. With that said, until the offensive line is completely revamped and Fred Taylor is gone from the team, the Jags won't make the upgrades needed on offense to really flourish and go deep in the playoffs. They're a good team though. It'll be a great game and a low-scoring game. The Jaguars have actually played as good or better on the road their last 2 seasons, so don't expect a trip to Miami to scare them. However, I still think we get it done and the Dolphins win a low scoring close one.

PhinFan0202
07-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Remind me again, who was in the playoffs last year, and who wasn't?
We were a first year team out by one game and you guys did horrible in the playoffs, the jags might as have not shown up. You played San Fran, Arizona, and some crap teams to get into the playoffs. When the jags played a legit team they got beat like a red headed step child.

cnc66
07-05-2006, 03:32 PM
canefan you little twerp, where did your sissy self run to??? yo, boy blunder come BACK...I'm not done with your dumb as...

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 03:34 PM
canefan you little twerp, where did your sissy self run to??? yo, boy blunder come BACK...I'm not done with your dumb as...Now he's in the depths, hope he can swim.

cnc66
07-05-2006, 03:40 PM
he won't show...he was coming unglued in a rational debate..he's nothing but a plaything here.

hey GOOB...where ya hidin'??? come talk to me about how efn dumb I am HERE.. puzyboy

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 03:43 PM
maybe he had his little carton of milk and went nap-time!

cnc66
07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
I was thinking he might have one of those "kid" filters that won't let him into where the nasty dogs play.

retired opfinistic
07-05-2006, 04:06 PM
I was thinking he might have one of those "kid" filters that won't let him into where the nasty dogs play.I'm glad my mommy didn't put one on my computer. I've learned alot here and in the Ladies Lounge.:wink:

like2god
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
:sneak:

http://www.bahamascope.net/community/images/smilies/new_smilies_15.gif

"I'm hunting trolls"

:sneak:

cnc66
07-05-2006, 04:51 PM
they got back up on the porch and went inside with the wimmins.

John Biello
07-06-2006, 01:36 AM
that team has no bona fide playmakers, they will be lucky to finish 8-8 on the strength of their defense

TotoreMexico
07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
what about defense
deon grant > jason allen
rashean mathis > daniels

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
That's the stupidest thing I've read in a while

fin1
07-06-2006, 03:47 PM

Yeah just like your playoff game last year huh.:lol:

fin1
07-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I'll say this. I don't agree with some Dolphin fans about the one year fluke thing. The Jaguar defense is good, and is going to be good for a long time. That alone will make them a good candidate for the playoffs year in and year out. With that said, until the offensive line is completely revamped and Fred Taylor is gone from the team, the Jags won't make the upgrades needed on offense to really flourish and go deep in the playoffs. They're a good team though. It'll be a great game and a low-scoring game. The Jaguars have actually played as good or better on the road their last 2 seasons, so don't expect a trip to Miami to scare them. However, I still think we get it done and the Dolphins win a low scoring close one.

Every team has something that's good douche. It's the sum of its parts that determine a good team. Go back to football 101 and learn the basics.

John Biello
07-06-2006, 07:00 PM
jags fans ( all 3 of them ) are a bunch of *******