PDA

View Full Version : A heartfelt plea from the American Kidszoochosis Association

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Kidszoochosis (noun) pronunciation: kid zü kO-s&s
(origin: well, isn't that sort of obvious?)
fundemental mental derangement characterized by the need to post unfunny comments on a forum and defective or lost contact with reality evidenced by thinking that such statements are hilarious and should be appended by one or more :sidelol: smilie.We here at the AKA (American Kidszoochosis Association) seek your help in wiping out this disabilitating psychological disease. Should you or anyone you know show symptoms of this disorder, please seek professional treatment for that person or persons at once.

Thank you and have a nice day.

like2god
07-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Very good observation EBM, I applaud your will and desire to help those afflicted with this debilitating condition.

I have been working with a patient who was showing remarkable progress but has recently taken a turn for the worse. I have tried everything that I could think of to help this poor misguided individual to live a happy normal life. And trust me that is no easy feat considering that my patient is a 500 pound man/woman/ret@rd. I have diagnosed this patient (Kinzua) with multiple personalities and have done my best to catalog all of them as they pop up out of nowhere. There seems to be an ongoing internal struggle between them to see which one will come forth and be the dominate one.

In the past, society has shunned those afflicted with KidsZoochosis and relegated them to the fringes of our everyday civilized population. But in recent years we have learned a great deal about Kidszoochosis (aka sick tard disease) leading to miracle breakthroughs which have led to some early successes. Hopefully with everyones help we can finally combat and cure this horrible disease.

For those willing to help, if you see Kinzua or any of the other trolls, do your best to beat the will out of their screwy, loonie and sometimes severly ret@rded heads. That is the only way to help these poor unfortunate souls.

Dr. like2 god MD- Central New York

Mike13
07-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Those poor, poor *******s.

Kinzua
07-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Kidszoochosis (noun) pronunciation: kid zü kO-s&s
(origin: well, isn't that sort of obvious?)

fundemental mental derangement characterized by the need to post unfunny comments on a forum and defective or lost contact with reality evidenced by thinking that such statements are hilarious and should be appended by one or more :sidelol: smilie.We here at the AKA (American Kidszoochosis Association) seek your help in wiping out this disabilitating psychological disease. Should you or anyone you know show symptoms of this disorder, please seek professional treatment for that person or persons at once.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Too bad you and your soul-mate, PompousArse, know so little about football. :sidelol: One of the unwritten "rules" of success in football is to keep doing what works until the opposition stops you. Well .... you ain't stopped me yet!!!!

ENJOY, SWEETPEA!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

PS It's fundamental not fundemental. Duhhhh ... and the word is debilitating not disabilitating ... double duhhhh ... :sidelol:

like2god
07-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Too bad you and your soul-mate, PompousArse, know so little about football. :sidelol: One of the unwritten "rules" of success in football is to keep doing what works until the opposition stops you. Well .... you ain't stopped me yet!!!!

Great observation Patient Zero :rolleyes2

There is also an unwritten rule in the depths, it is "You can't stop an out of control ret@rd, you can only hope that they stay around long enough to give you a good laugh". And you sure have given us a good laugh.

Which reminds me, answer this for me Zero
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2589964&postcount=139

ENJOY, SWEETPEA!!!!

I could be wrong EBM.......but I think he/she/it likes you. Now we both have stalkers. :up: FinHeaven has become the eHarmony of football forums.

PS It's fundamental not fundemental. Duhhhh ... and the word is debilitating not disabilitating ... double duhhhh ... :sidelol:

I'm a little concerned about you Zero, you only used 7 :sidelol: in this post. Is everything ok?

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Too bad you and your soul-mate, PompousArseLast time I checked, my soulmate was listed on my wedding certificate under the heading of "wife"... and, yes, she was born and has always remained a female rather than some hideous escaped hermaphroditic lab experiment. Too bad for you, you can't say the same.

One of the unwritten "rules" of success in football is to keep doing what works until the opposition stops you.Who said I wanted to stop you? One less troll to laugh at, if I did.

PS It's fundamental not fundemental. Duhhhh ... and the word is debilitating not disabilitating ... double duhhhh ... :sidelol:And it's "soulmate", not "soul-mate". Triple duhhhhhhhhhhh!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:One of the ironic symptoms of kidszoochosis is that the more stupid and boring a statement one of its victims makes, the more smilies that victim places after the statement, as kidszoo demonstrates here. Admitting that you are a problem, I mean, have a problem, is the first step towards recovery. Despite your antagonistic attitude and how much fun it is to see you make an idiot of yourself post after post, I wish you speedy and full recuperation from such a tragic illness. One should strive to put the mental well-being of another before one's own amusement. But until that day, you'll continue to be nothing more than an ongoing pratfall in the forum.
I'm starting to wonder what you do in real life (although I've yet to see any evidence that you do have a real life) whenever you make such boring and stupid statements- probably carry around a small picture of a smiley, which you then raise and lower it however number of times you feel is sufficient.

EBMisfit
07-04-2006, 11:52 PM
I could be wrong EBM.......but I think he/she/it likes you.:egads:If there ever was a statement that could possibly depress me, this would come close.

like2god
07-05-2006, 09:19 AM
:egads:If there ever was a statement that could possibly depress me, this would come close.

Well I wasn't implying that you were returning the affection.:D I just think that Kinzua, or at least one of her personalities has a crush on the EBMster. I am sure you are just as disgusted and as close to projectile vomiting as I am. :barf:

Alex44
07-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Well I wasn't implying that you were returning the affection.:D I just think that Kinzua, or at least one of her personalities has a crush on the EBMster. I am sure you are just as disgusted and as close to projectile vomiting as I am. :barf:

She called me Sweetpea once :lol:

L2G your 24/7 crew name is Sweetpea now, seeing as he/she/it has a thing for you :lol:

Kinzua
07-05-2006, 10:20 AM
She called me Sweetpea once :lol:

L2G your 24/7 crew name is Sweetpea now, seeing as he/she/it has a thing for you :lol:

I think it's past your bed time, Alex. Great name for the PompousArse, though. I'm sure he'll love it!!!

like2god
07-05-2006, 11:00 AM
I think it's past your bed time, Alex. Great name for the PompousArse, though. I'm sure he'll love it!!!

I actually do like it. Now if he could only call me "PompousArse" I would be thrilled.

You know Zero, through all of this therapy and the subsequent analysis, the only thing that I can see that your personalities have in common is that they all think that I am a "PompousArse". Now before anyone else says it, yes they all post a sh1t load of :sidelol: , but "stroking ones ego by laughing at their own unfunny jokes" does not qualify as a common denominator in the case of multiple personalities.

I think that your outbursts towards me are really a reflection of your own true feelings about yourself. You are a "PompousArse" and because of it you have very low self-esteem which manifests itself by lashing out at others, especially those that are trying to help you. You don't hate me Patient Zero, you hate yourself. You hate the fact that you are 500 pounds, you hate the fact that you have multiple personalities, and you hate the fact that you can't decide what restroom to use when you go out in public because of your multi-gender status. It must be really confusing and humiliating to stand there for hours on end doing the "I really have to pee" dance infront of the restrooms in a public place while trying to decide if you are a "he" or a "she", and getting upset that they don't have an alternative restroom for an "it" or "they".

If you just let me help you Patient Zero I think we can make wonderful strides in relieving you of most of your burdens. You will still have your gender indentity disorder, but at least there will only be one of you standing there dancing infront of the restrooms and not 21 different personalities. :up:

(Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall outside of the restrooms watching a 500 pound he/she/it/they jumping up and down arguing with him/her/its/their self)

:sidelol: indeed

EBMisfit
07-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Well I wasn't implying that you were returning the affection.Good thing you weren't. I mean, I try to be the forgiving type, but it would have required a supreme effort of will to overlook such an egregious error.

I just think that Kinzua, or at least one of her personalities has a crush on the EBMster.Can't she/he/it just find a more suitable suitor among her/his/its own ape subspecies?

like2god
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Can't she/he/it just find a more suitable suitor among her/his/its own ape subspecies?

EBM......Kinzua is one of a kind. :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
07-05-2006, 05:17 PM
EBM......Kinzua is one of a kind. :sidelol:

Yup and she constantly wonders why her ex left in a mutual understanding way......................

EBMisfit
07-05-2006, 05:25 PM
EBM......Kinzua is one of a kind. :sidelol:Yes, but that one is one too many.

Mike13
07-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Kinzua is asexual so it may not be the last of its species. I think it has ****ed itself stupid which is why it roots for that pathetic *** franchise. This my also explain why its volcabulary is limited to ''Duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'', ''Pompous Arse'', and lets forget '':sidelol: '' .

stroking ones ego by laughing at their own unfunny jokes" does not qualify as a common denominator in the case of multiple personalities.

She/He /It is probably stoking something else, probably thinking of Alex or EBM. Well you guys shouldnt be in a mental hospital so you have nothing to worry about.:up:

EBMisfit
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
She/He /It is probably stoking something else, probably thinking of Alex or EBM. Well you guys shouldnt be in a mental hospital so you have nothing to worry about.:up:A mental image I could have definitely done without.

Mike13
07-06-2006, 10:43 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=3340&d=1152133937
How could you resist that face?

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 06:09 AM
How could you resist that face?Easy. It belongs to a Jills fan. That alone makes it hideously repulsive.

FinFrenzy
07-07-2006, 09:13 AM
They call it beauty pageant material around the orchard park area.........

cnc66
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
pffft, she was the hands down winner.....

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 03:11 PM
pffft, she was the hands down winner.....More likely, the loser, since losers are what they prefer up there.

like2god
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
pffft, she was the hands down winner.....

Looks more like she was the face down winner

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Looks more like she was the face down winnerThe winner of the face planting competition?

like2god
07-07-2006, 03:29 PM
The winner of the face planting competition?

Could be, I was thinking more along the lines of the "triple bag/butterface" competition

retired opfinistic
07-07-2006, 04:02 PM
She has been getting treatment for her mental condition:

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Could be, I was thinking more along the lines of the "triple bag/butterface" competitionIn other words, Jills fans would be drooling for her 500# ape body, but then when they saw that he/she/it didn't have any pimples or warts, they'd be going, "Everything about her(?) was fined, but-her-face"?

like2god
07-07-2006, 04:47 PM
In other words, Jills fans would be drooling for her 500# ape body, but then when they saw that he/she/it didn't have any pimples or warts, they'd be going, "Everything about her(?) was fined, but-her-face"?

:yes:

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 05:28 PM
In other words, Jills fans would be drooling for her 500# ape body, but then when they saw that he/she/it didn't have any pimples or warts, they'd be going, "Everything about her(?) was fined, but-her-face"?I guess that would be equally true with or without the "d".

FinFrenzy
07-07-2006, 06:06 PM
She has been getting treatment for her mental condition:

Wow............who does she beg to dump that pail............

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow............who does she beg to dump that pail............No one... that's what Jills fans consider "fine dining".

retired opfinistic
07-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Wow............who does she beg to dump that pail............They do the Buffalo *******.

Edit: Lol ******* gets filtered out...