PDA

View Full Version : RE-VOTE: Vote for your next two mentors...

FinHeavenAJ
04-04-2003, 06:58 PM
First, this is an entirely new poll. If you've already voted, please vote once more. I misread someone's entry to become a mentor, thus I have to include his name in the poll.

Anyways, please vote for who you would like to see be your next mentor.

I will take the two people with the highest vote count. A member CAN NOT vote for himself (and don't think that I won't check it ). However, a person that is running can vote for another member

There must be at least 20 TOTAL votes for the poll overall. This is make sure that the majority of the active members like the new mentor.

Please note: Please do not take any offense if you are not voted for the next mentor. There could be many reasons, but I assure you that everyone is part of the FinHeaven & Co "family."

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Baz
04-04-2003, 07:01 PM
inFINSible still gets my vote......

FinHeavenAJ
04-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I have to give everyone that wants the job an equal chance, and I hope everyone agrees with me.

ckparrothead
04-04-2003, 07:03 PM
Hey why isn't my name up there?

Hehe. J/K. I'd rather be a poster than an enforcer.

Baz
04-04-2003, 07:04 PM
I'm sure no one minds AJ. I know I don't......

FinHeavenAJ
04-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Thanks, because in the end I believe the new mentors will make this board a much better place to be :cool:

ckparrothead - I really don't blame you, as I know where you're coming from.

Thanks again,
Andrew Tatum

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 07:52 PM
This time I voted for Baz.......let's make it where Infins and Baz are the mentors. Call me old school but I prefer "vets"

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
This time I voted for Baz.......let's make it where Infins and Baz are the mentors. Call me old school but I prefer "vets" you don't know the wars bigbry has been through with some of us, i'd say he is a vet!:D

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:14 PM
:( I am not on there boohoo! I want to cry...how is Jaj up there and I am not! WTH! lol oh well this is a tough decision

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
:( I am not on there boohoo! I want to cry...how is Jaj up there and I am not! WTH! lol oh well this is a tough decision

:rofl: :goof: :goof: :lol:

Well, for starters, you're one of the reasons why we need a mentor in the first place. Second, you didn't nominate yourself like the others. If you can't follow simple directions, how do you expect to mentor? Yikes, that is a SCARY thought. :rolleyes:

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:22 PM
I am one of the reasons we need a mentor? Really...how do you figure that?

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 08:27 PM
I am one of the reasons we need a mentor? Really...how do you figure that?

You have trouble forming a complete sentence.

Your posts often make no sense or just simply say "me too" or " i agree" and seldom have any value.

You violate the TOS probably more than anyone.

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 08:31 PM
lets get iraq taken care of first!:rolleyes:

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:33 PM
Ummm nah. I could type as long as anyone here...just do not see the need too. I could care less abut how long my posts are..they could be one word, one sentence, one page. I violate TOS...LMAO LeftCoast wow that is funny. Tell me the last time I said me too in a post...LeftCoast I am a 14 year old adolescence, and it is so funny how you feel all big and bad because you (probably 25+ years of age) are trying to diss me on this message board...I could really care less about your opinion about me..I do not know you or do I care to. Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has them and frankly yours stinks.

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 08:37 PM
Ummm nah. I could type as long as anyone here...just do not see the need too. I could care less abut how long my posts are..they could be one word, one sentence, one page. I violate TOS...LMAO LeftCoast wow that is funny. Tell me the last time I said me too in a post...LeftCoast I am a 14 year old adolescence, and it is so funny how you feel all big and bad because you (probably 25+ years of age) are trying to diss me on this message board...I could really care less about your opinion about me..I do not know you or do I care to. Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has them and frankly yours stinks.

I dont diss you because of your age. I dont diss IceBlizzard, Migs, or AJ, and they are all young. Difference is, they make sense. What is amazing me is, now that I've taken you to task, you are starting to speak coherently. That tells me you are able to do it, you just choose not to because you enjoy annoying people. Looks like my work here is paying off......:goof:

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 08:38 PM
Ummm nah. I could type as long as anyone here...just do not see the need too. I could care less abut how long my posts are..they could be one word, one sentence, one page. I violate TOS...LMAO LeftCoast wow that is funny. Tell me the last time I said me too in a post...LeftCoast I am a 14 year old adolescence, and it is so funny how you feel all big and bad because you (probably 25+ years of age) are trying to diss me on this message board...I could really care less about your opinion about me..I do not know you or do I care to. Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has them and frankly yours stinks. biff, bam, sock, eyegouge, kick...........................etc!:rolleyes:

inFINSible
04-04-2003, 08:39 PM
I voted for baz....and thanks for all the votes and the nice things you guys said about me....You made my day when i got home from work today....I fully expected to be lucky to get one vote....I was really pleased and surprised thanks again...

P.S. Yeah , I'm a little strange.......that's a bad thing?:goof:

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:42 PM
inFins you got my vote..I like Bazi more but I think you could be a better mentor juust for some strange reason, we do not get along but that is okay...I cannot expect to be liked by everyone on this board but hey thats life.

And left coast..I do not do it to annoy people...I do it to get my point across, whether it take 1 word, 1 sentence, 1 paragraph, as long as I get my point across.

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 08:44 PM
inFins you got my vote..I like Bazi more but I think you could be a better mentor juust for some strange reason, we do not get along but that is okay...I cannot expect to be liked by everyone on this board but hey thats life.

And left coast..I do not do it to annoy people...I do it to get my point across, whether it take 1 word, 1 sentence, 1 paragraph, as long as I get my point across.

So you like to get your point across by calling Oliver gay? Or by calling Expo88 and me morons?

Baz
04-04-2003, 08:48 PM

LMAO. Thanks bro......

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Yeah because you guys diss me without breaking the TOS so I will respond back but I do not want to think of a way too do it without breaking the TOS so I just say it.

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
LMAO. Thanks bro...... Baz..............i don't think so, you'll always be 31 to me!;)

Baz
04-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
Baz..............i don't think so, you'll always be 31 to me!;)

Ah guys, now you're all getting sentimental on me. Quick, say something manly 06.........

inFINSible
04-04-2003, 08:52 PM
alright fellas.....nothing to see here ...just move along....we don't need any trouble(just practicing my phrases)......D2k2 has come a long way since he first got here, he's got a little more to learn but he's doin alright...I think everybody has violated the TOS a time or two but the point is to learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them....it's all good.:D

*shameless self promotion*

LeftCoastPhin
04-04-2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah because you guys diss me without breaking the TOS so I will respond back but I do not want to think of a way too do it without breaking the TOS so I just say it.

Thank you for proving my point. So, you're saying that you pop the clutch on your mouth before engaging your brain?

I'm out, see you all Monday.

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 08:57 PM
No problem....the reason I gave him the vote is cause he is on more....the quality of your posts are the same, he just poss more.

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I think everybody has violated the TOS a time or two but the point is to learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them....it's all good.:D
what are you talking about, i haven't ever broken TOS, they just haven't incorporated all the changes i want in it.:D

Prime Time
04-04-2003, 09:02 PM
I am 14, I have other things to worry about then thinking of how to respond to a 30 yeard old man through the internet...without hurting his feelinfs by breaking the TOS.

dolfan87
04-04-2003, 11:08 PM
I think we need a mentor for this thread.

For the record, I think 2002 has, as of late, been a lot better.

Let him mature under our friendship, and help guide him. Heck I remember when Iceblizzard was once a young punk who annoyed me to no end...and NOW look at the guy. A moderator!

So give 2002 a chance, and let's just let him grow up at his own pace...ok?

Peace.

WeVie
04-05-2003, 12:24 AM
opps i voted for myself before i seen that you cannot.....sorry

Prime Time
04-05-2003, 01:43 AM
Thank you inFINSible and Dphin...it is just I am 14, almost 15, I am probaly half the age most of you guys are and am not nearly as smart as you seeing as you have had longer lives...yes I can get annoying sometimes but I do not mean to be, I just try to share my thoughts....and if I am attacked verbally I do not know any other way to respond other than calling people "gay" "stupid" etc. I am 14, I have not been here even a year but I think I have gone from a kid who thought he knew it all about the Fins to just one of the many guys who posts on this site. Let me learn, but it will take time...and I may be a pain in the ass but I'll learn from my mistakes, and then will hopefully be respected on this board...until then I will just keep posting and talking about my Dolphins.

ohall
04-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Thank you inFINSible and Dphin...it is just I am 14, almost 15, I am probaly half the age most of you guys are and am not nearly as smart as you seeing as you have had longer lives...yes I can get annoying sometimes but I do not mean to be, I just try to share my thoughts....and if I am attacked verbally I do not know any other way to respond other than calling people "gay" "stupid" etc. I am 14, I have not been here even a year but I think I have gone from a kid who thought he knew it all about the Fins to just one of the many guys who posts on this site. Let me learn, but it will take time...and I may be a pain in the ass but I'll learn from my mistakes, and then will hopefully be respected on this board...until then I will just keep posting and talking about my Dolphins.

You're 14? Well then that explains a lot, sorry I rode you so hard. Kids will be kids.

Oliver...

P4E
04-05-2003, 04:23 AM
D2K2... As you might recall, I was one of the people around here who used to call you out because, at times, you would say things that made me feel like my head would explode.

After our season-ending debacle at NE I hadda take a long break from the forums, but I'm back and I've been reading all the posts from the past week. I gotta give credit where credit is due: you win my vote for Most-Improved Poster, hands down. (Don't let that go to your head, -- remember, some of your old posts could provoke a brawl in a morgue.;))

Anyway... much of what you expressed in the 'graph I quoted above is impressively self-aware, sensible, and insightful. Noone else around here has grown-up to the extent that you have in the time I've been here. You have a lot to take pride in about that.

As for that strong impulse you feel to respond sharply, I'd just offer this: Don't respond right away. Set the item aside and engage your brain in anything else that distracts you and resets your mood, at least for a few minutes. Then come back and make your point without all the heat. Then the merit of your argument will come thru more than your anger.:)

If you do as much to improve in this realm this year as you have in the past year, I'll be nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize.

ps -- sorry if I come across patronizing on all this, -- just trying to give you credit for something you've clearly put some worthwhile effort into.

P4E
04-05-2003, 04:48 AM
OMG -- Look! I might have what it takes to be a mentor!

Let's re-re-vote. Okay?

;)

inFINSible
04-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I think we need a mentor for this thread.

For the record, I think 2002 has, as of late, been a lot better.

Let him mature under our friendship, and help guide him. Heck I remember when Iceblizzard was once a young punk who annoyed me to no end...and NOW look at the guy. A moderator!

So give 2002 a chance, and let's just let him grow up at his own pace...ok?

Peace.

87 look 5 posts back of your original one....;)

dolfan87
04-05-2003, 10:25 AM
look 5 posts back of your original one....;)

Excellent work D, and I see you are currently in the lead...good for you.

dolfan06
04-05-2003, 12:32 PM

*shameless self promotion* :rolleyes: :D

FinFan72
04-05-2003, 12:41 PM
i wish i could vote twice (bazi & Infins)
so i voted for Bazi

dolfan06
04-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by FinFan72
i wish i could vote twice (bazi & Infins)
so i voted for Bazi i think you did right, inFINS is a shoe in.;)

inFINSible
04-05-2003, 01:35 PM
:o

Prime Time
04-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Yeah I kind of wish I voted for Bazi now becuase inFINs is kicking everyone's ass. I hope Bazi can keep his lead and become a Mentor. Maybe I can get miamiDpower to vote for him lol

Justasportsfan
04-05-2003, 02:17 PM
I would've voted for BF1 but someone banned him. Infins is in w/o my vote so I had to give my vote to a 2nd one.

Coming from a rival fans point of view, I can see those who are fair and those who don't see red, white and blue before reading the post first. So I had to give it to BAz.

PhinstiGator
04-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Can we vote for "TORMENTORS" next?
(meaning: One that torments)
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/04/7137550-1.jpg

dolfan06
04-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by justafan
I would've voted for BF1 but someone banned him. Infins is in w/o my vote so I had to give my vote to a 2nd one.

Coming from a rival fans point of view, I can see those who are fair and those who don't see red, white and blue before reading the post first. So I had to give it to BAz. well he has been asking for it, but who in the hell banned him. she was an itch i couldn't scratch, but i didn't think she was that bad!:rolleyes:

T-ROCK
04-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
So you like to get your point across by calling Oliver gay? Or by calling Expo88 and me morons?

You're arguing maturity with a 14 year old...

That says alot...

T-ROCK
04-05-2003, 06:38 PM
Jaj:

I voted for you just because I couldn't stand to see a familiar name with absolutely no votes...

That and I know there's little chance you'll actually win...

:biggrin:

Jaj
04-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks T-Rock but my time will come.

Personally I voted for Bazinet and InFin. Your read that correctly I did not vote for myself.

By the D2K2 why are you now calling me out? You remind me of a guy on my high school baseball team. Guess what? He got the living **** beat out of him. I don't know why you hold any grudge against me. I have never broken the TOS.

Jaj
04-05-2003, 10:28 PM
My mistake it should say, I did not think about voting for myself. Personally Baz and InFin are both awesome guys and deserve to be the mentors.

Prime Time
04-06-2003, 01:03 AM
Where did i call you out?

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Where did i call you out? looks like its gonna be a long offseason!:rolleyes:

Baz
04-06-2003, 04:06 AM
Man, I gotta start making some friends. inFINSible is kicking my butt......

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 04:14 AM
Man, I gotta start making some friends. inFINSible is kicking my butt...... don't wory about it 31, its the top 2!;)

Baz
04-06-2003, 05:00 AM
I know, but its my pride at stake. I think me and inFINSible are gonna have to settle this the old fashion way......

Surferosa
04-06-2003, 05:55 AM
I like the idea of mentors keeping discussions on topic. I dont come here to defend the Dolphins every move; I come here to talk to other Phin fans about players, strategy, games etc. The Bills fans on this board are WAY too antagonistic imo. I usually ignore Justafan's or Manny frash's posts because they are needlessly belligerent and argumentative; however, as Phin fans start fighting back, the essence of the conversation turns into childish bickering and the thread is invariably ruined.

I hope whoever is voted in will keep posters in line. AJ, am I wrong?

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 12:15 PM
I know, but its my pride at stake. I think me and inFINSible are gonna have to settle this the old fashion way...... i wouldn't worry about it, he's done more campaigning than you have, also he's threatened more people!:D

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Surferosa

I usually ignore Justafan's or Manny frash's posts because they are needlessly belligerent and argumentative;
thats about the best, they're here just to create havoc amongst the troops! ;)

DeDolfan
04-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
First, this is an entirely new poll. If you've already voted, please vote once more. I misread someone's entry to become a mentor, thus I have to include his name in the poll.

Anyways, please vote for who you would like to see be your next mentor.

I will take the two people with the highest vote count. A member CAN NOT vote for himself (and don't think that I won't check it ). However, a person that is running can vote for another member

There must be at least 20 TOTAL votes for the poll overall. This is make sure that the majority of the active members like the new mentor.

Please note: Please do not take any offense if you are not voted for the next mentor. There could be many reasons, but I assure you that everyone is part of the FinHeaven & Co "family."

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Daaaamn, are things really this slow ??!! :goof:

Baz
04-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wouldn't worry about it, he's done more campaigning than you have, also he's threatened more people!:D

More campaigning eh? What if I invited those who vote for me to one of our "pajama parties". The girls that show up are known to come in nothing but there underwear......::cough::thongs::cough::..........:evil:

P4E
04-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey, can we change our votes? Something's just come up.

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Hey, can we change our votes? Something's just come up. yeah!:D

FinHeavenAJ
04-06-2003, 04:38 PM
PM me with your change of vote...

dolfan06
04-06-2003, 04:44 PM
PM me with your change of vote... i'm pretty sure he was just kidding, about the thing that came up i mean!;)

fin-atic
04-06-2003, 06:22 PM
I am soooooooo hurt that I was left off the list.

(cry*sob)

SuavePhin
04-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Man, I gotta start making some friends. inFINSible is kicking my butt......

If ya let me take that pheonix rose pic and give it to my uhhh "friend" :evil: who wants to use it for a tattoo possibility I'll be your friend Bazi :D (and just FYI i did vote for you so show me some love brotha ) :goof:

Baz
04-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Its no problem, you can use the picture if you want

Amars
04-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Can I get at least 1 vote

FinHeavenAJ
04-06-2003, 11:34 PM
You have one vote...

Again, I really hope that you or anyone else that doesn't win have any hard feelings. :cool:

baccarat
04-07-2003, 01:32 AM
I assure you that everyone is part of the FinHeaven & Co "family."

If you have any questions, please let me know. [/B]

I'm touched!:cry:

fin-atic
04-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Bazinet37 you got my vote.

Us defensive backs have to stick together!!

Good Luck

Amars
04-07-2003, 11:48 AM
Yes. finally some recognition. :lol: