PDA

View Full Version : From the Herald Board, said heard on ESPN that

Wdolfan
04-04-2003, 05:25 PM
I heard that mary Likes Timmy But Her boy friend is planning a big party for her & she's going to dump him right in the middle of it so her & Timmy can elope after her father gets out of jail for.........

Justasportsfan
04-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
YOU HOPE!:tongue:

Yeah right. I have huge respect for Seau of old.

Someone must've gone to the Wizard of OZ and asked him to give the Dolphins heart and courage. Seau has both but I doubt his ankles are the same.

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Wdolfan
I heard that mary Likes Timmy But Her boy friend is planning a big party for her & she's going to dump him right in the middle of it so her & Timmy can elope after her father gets out of jail for......... say what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justasportsfan
04-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
say what!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he was trying to PM somebody. :lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by justafan
I think he was trying to PM somebody. :lol: if so, he failed! miserably!:rolleyes:

Samphin
04-04-2003, 05:42 PM
I heard that mary Likes Timmy But Her boy friend is planning a big party for her & she's going to dump him right in the middle of it so her & Timmy can elope after her father gets out of jail for.........

Word?!? Timmy and Mary? That little skank I ever would have guessed! :rolleyes:

Cranx
04-04-2003, 07:47 PM

And I thought Mary was mine all a long! :yell: I'm gonna kill that SOB Timmy.....:fire:

:shakeno:

WharfRat
04-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Mary's a ho ... the whole team has tapped that...I can't believe you guys didn't know about it... :rolleyes:

Samphin
04-04-2003, 08:51 PM
You take that back! Mary is not a ho! Perhaps she is just confused, yeah thats it confused. Rumor has it Timmy heard her fart so he is gonna show up at the party with HER best friend Diana. Apparently, she farts to but it comes out smelling like roses as oppoed to dog manure like Mary's. Anyway the point being, Mary is gonna get so embarrassed that she might end up farting in front of everyone. My inide source says it could sound like this: Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft <squeak> ffffffffffffffbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblfsjkflhf.

Thats the latest, I will keep you posted on any late breaking developments. :lol:

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 08:55 PM
i think this stuff would be served better in the depths of the sea!

Samphin
04-04-2003, 08:57 PM
I agree, I don't know what came over me. I got off work early today and have done nothing. I think boreDUMB has set in and caused me to think erratically.

dolfan06
04-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Samphin
I agree, I don't know what came over me. I got off work early today and have done nothing. I think boreDUMB has set in and caused me to think erratically. :D

dolfan87
04-04-2003, 10:56 PM
...and off to the lounge we go......