PDA

View Full Version : Kashbo, what do you think ?

Captain Lou
07-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Of Mike Melarky, Dom Capers, Jason Garrett or any one else for that matter.

G-Force
07-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Of Mike Melarky, Dom Capers, Jason Garrett or any one else for that matter.I was watching a NFL show the other day and they said the Redskins had the best coaching staff in the NFL. It pissed me off because Mularky was always concidered a top o-cord in Pitt and Capers defenses has always been great in Pitt and especially what he did in Car. Throw in the top o-line coach in Houck and those POS's didn't even mention us.

CrunchTime
07-07-2006, 01:57 PM
We really want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Force
07-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Who is Kashbo?

BennyVW
07-07-2006, 02:06 PM
I was watching a NFL show the other day and they said the Redskins had the best coaching staff in the NFL. It pissed me off because Mularky was always concidered a top o-cord in Pitt and Capers defenses has always been great in Pitt and especially what he did in Car. Throw in the top o-line coach in Houck and those POS's didn't even mention us.

Come on...The redskins will win that. They have Joe gibbs as their coach. They have al saunders from the chiefs for offense and have greg williams for defense...thats a VERY good coaching staff. They should have mentioned us but theirs is the more heralded...

G-Force
07-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Come on...The redskins will win that. They have Joe gibbs as their coach. They have al saunders from the chiefs for offense and have greg williams for defense...thats a VERY good coaching staff. They should have mentioned us but theirs is the more heralded...Didn't know about Saunders. With Garrett and Houck not to mention Saban being the DB coach I will take ours over theirs still. I never really liked Williams personnally. Just my take though. Their are more coaches than just the coordinators and I give Sabans staff the edge.

cnc66
07-07-2006, 02:23 PM
cmon Kashbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolphinDevil28
07-07-2006, 02:25 PM
cmon Kashbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

MDFINFAN
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Kashbo?????

Bjorn
07-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Of Mike Melarky, Dom Capers, Jason Garrett or any one else for that matter.
They're Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i get enough exclamation points in there?:tongue:

Bjorn
07-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Who is Kashbo?

The guy that forgets his finger is on the exclamation point button, then posts with a ton of exclamations.:goof:

G-Force
07-07-2006, 02:54 PM
The guy that forgets his finger is on the exclamation point button, then posts with a ton of exclamations.:goof:I don't beleive I've met him yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

late again
07-07-2006, 03:35 PM
I was watching a NFL show the other day and they said the Redskins had the best coaching staff in the NFL. It pissed me off because Mularky was always concidered a top o-cord in Pitt and Capers defenses has always been great in Pitt and especially what he did in Car. Throw in the top o-line coach in Houck and those POS's didn't even mention us.

Man, you know how that goes. It all starts with Joe Gibbs. Not only did he win some SBs, he's also a really nice guy and well liked.
Give Saban a few years and if he's made the kind of splash in the NFL that we're hoping for, he'll get his share of accolades.

G-Force
07-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Man, you know how that goes. It all starts with Joe Gibbs. Not only did he win some SBs, he's also a really nice guy and well liked.
Give Saban a few years and if he's made the kind of splash in the NFL that we're hoping for, he'll get his share of accolades.I've always respected Gibbs but Williams is no where in Capers league IMO and Mularky is just as good as Saunders. With Houck and Garret and all the others I just thought the crew needed to do a little more research before they say that staff was far superior to any others in the league.

popularwar
07-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I can't stand kashbo and his millions of *insert player's name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Threads.

Bjorn
07-07-2006, 04:02 PM
I can't stand kashbo and his millions of *insert player's name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Threads.

They are kind of annoying, but if he bothers you alot just put him on your ignore list.:wink:

late again
07-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I've always respected Gobbs but Williams is no where in Capers league IMO and Mularky is just as good as Saunders. With Houck and Garret and all the others I just thought the crew needed to do a little more research before they say that staff was far superior to any others in the league.

Oh, I know what you're saying. It seems like we have this "all star" coaching staff and they ought to get some recognition. For that matter Saban probably ought to get some recognition just for assembling them. But hey at the end of the year when Saban is named Coach of the Year everyone will be trying to hump his leg:lol:

kashbo
07-07-2006, 05:29 PM
well sorry guys man I was just being enthusiastic

The Confessor
07-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Pretty un-cool thread IMO. If you guys have an issue with his posts (He only has 50 for cryin out loud) quietly send him a PM (He does have 50 posts). This is not nice

fish fan 4 life
07-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Come on...The redskins will win that. They have Joe gibbs as their coach. They have al saunders from the chiefs for offense and have greg williams for defense...thats a VERY good coaching staff. They should have mentioned us but theirs is the more heralded...I agree with that.

EBMisfit
07-07-2006, 05:48 PM
The guy that forgets his finger is on the exclamation point button, then posts with a ton of exclamations.:goof:I thought it was that club that they keep singing about in that song... oh, wait, that's "Casbah", my bad.:goof:

Captain Lou
07-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Pretty un-cool thread IMO. If you guys have an issue with his posts (He only has 50 for cryin out loud) quietly send him a PM (He does have 50 posts). This is not nice

Yea, in the 3 day span.