PDA

View Full Version : just can't put a finger on it............

dolfan06
04-05-2003, 01:00 PM
but all these protesters out there. what do they think saddam was stackpiling arms and ammunitions for, a party! don't they realize in 10 to 15 years when iraq was ready we'd be fighting in our front yards. i think these idiots just like to wave signs!:tongue:

themole
04-06-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but all these protesters out there. what do they think saddam was stackpiling arms and ammunitions for, a party! don't they realize in 10 to 15 years when iraq was ready we'd be fighting in our front yards. i think these idiots just like to wave signs!:tongue:

My opinion on these people is... they are terrified that by the U.S. striking at terror they believe it will only cause more terrorist attacks on the U.S. and will get them hurt.

To put it another way... it's like the school yard bully kicking a perceived whimps butt every time he sees him because he knows that he want fight back. But if he at least fights back he will have more respect for him and maybe will stop kicking his butt. IF...he fires off on him and kicks his butt good and proper whether it be by fist on fist or stick on head or whatever means available the bully will cease and desist.

These people generally are the ones that WILL NEVER fight back under any circumstance. They believe if they fight back they might get beat up so they will just cower down and get beat up anyway. (that concept I'll never understand)

The majority of these people are just Bush haters allowing themselves to be led by a select few who truly hate our system of government and will do anything to cause division in this country.

The good thing about this is this majority doesn't represent very many people.

Our young American Soldiers and Marines are proof positive that we aren't raising a nation of Whimps!