PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Justa...

bigbry
07-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Really I am.
I had no idea you would be so embarrassed by the site of your own picture. And, obviously so embarrassed by the picture of you and your little black leather boy gang.
You really toned down your visits in the Depths after I posted that link.
Now, if you have switched user names, then I'm certain you will be easy to spot as you will be the one with 14,000 posts in just a few months.
:evil:

BB

retired opfinistic
07-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Really I am.
I had no idea you would be so embarrassed by the site of your own picture. And, obviously so embarrassed by the picture of you and your little black leather boy gang.
Now, if you have switched user names, then I'm certain you will be easy to spot as you will be the one with 14,000 posts in just a few months.

BB:lol: I'm sure this didn't help:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143230&page=2

Or my little gift:

TotoreMexico
07-08-2006, 04:39 PM
:lol: I'm sure this didn't help:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=143230&page=2

Or my little gift:

LMAO

FinFrenzy
07-08-2006, 05:06 PM
FLMAO...........I think your right.....he hid behind his keyboard for too long now we all know what a fukin ret@rd he looks like....:shakeno:

Perfect23
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Reminds me of Mathew Broderick.

retired opfinistic
07-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Reminds me of Mathew Broderick.:confused: Don't be mean to Ferris Bueller.

Perfect23
07-09-2006, 09:54 PM
:confused: Don't be mean to Ferris Bueller.

:lol:

FinFrenzy
07-10-2006, 06:13 PM
:confused: Don't be mean to Ferris Bueller.

Wait a sec......don't you remember Bueller's girlfriend she was hot....definately not Justa's other half. :shakeno:

bigbry
07-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Wait a sec......don't you remember Bueller's girlfriend she was hot....definately not Justa's other half. :shakeno:

She was hot!!!!
Saw here in a movie after that, she had grown up. She was topless. :tongue:

BB

like2god
07-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Where have all of the trolls gone? JustaDumbNut is MIA, BLo is in the witness protection program, Slappy the Clown, Blo-baby, BuffaloBills06, Itokemhomo, like2guys??? All we have left is OWNED and Kinzua. :( And no, we can't count Kinzua as 21 different people just because he/she/it/they have a multiple personality disorder, it doesn't work that way. I have only been here since the beginning of March, but I miss the old crew and all of their ret@rded points of view. :boohoo:

Mike13
07-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Where have all of the trolls gone? JustaDumbNut is MIA, BLo is in the witness protection program, Slappy the Clown, Blo-baby, BuffaloBills06, Itokemhomo, like2guys??? All we have left is OWNED and Kinzua. :( And no, we can't count Kinzua as 21 different people just because he/she/it/they have a multiple personality disorder, it doesn't work that way. I have only been here since the beginning of March, but I miss the old crew and all of their ret@rded points of view. :boohoo:

You must enjoy owning them, after all you are the king of the depths.
:allhail:

like2god
07-11-2006, 10:28 PM
You must enjoy owning them, after all you are the king of the depths.
:allhail:

No, not at all. It's a team effort. :hi5:

like2guys
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
you two can quit sucking each others dolphins now. its making me ill.:o

retired opfinistic
07-12-2006, 12:00 AM
you two can quit sucking each others dolphins now. its making me ill.:oGo BILLS FAN yourself you BILLS FANsucker.

motormeat0170
07-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Really I am.

BB

I hear the lapse in visits is because the recovery from the sex change operation isn't going as well as planned..... Having some of the same complications J.P. did after his.... Wish her a speedy recovery.....:D

retired opfinistic
07-13-2006, 09:16 AM
I hear the lapse in visits is because the recovery from the sex change operation isn't going as well as planned..... Having some of the same complications J.P. did after his.... Wish her a speedy recovery.....:DI heard it wasn't a sex change operation, it was an operation to have Finsrclowns arm surgically removed from Justa's rectum!