PDA

View Full Version : FamousIdiot.com

WharfRat
04-05-2003, 09:18 PM
This site tracks what it regards as disloyal remarks by celebrities and then urges Americans to boycott any products associated with these performers.
It also urges support for films and projects by celebrities it regards as patriotic. Prominent on the site’s “pro-American” list is actor Bruce Willis, who reportedly called President Bush and offered to enlist.

Bruce Willis is now my favorite actor.. after reading what he said...

So, with the prospect of war in the Gulf looming, Bruce Willis proudly phoned President George Bush to tell him he was ready to don his trademark vest and volunteer for military service. Willis said he was so sick of the antiwar attitude of his fellow actors that he offered to battle alongside US forces against Saddam. He later told fans he would no longer make 'save the world' movies - but that clearly does not apply to his off-screen activities. The 47-year-old said: 'I thought about signing up but my friends told me I was too old. I called the White House, called President Bush and asked what I could do.'

Famous Idiots.com website: (http://www.famousidiot.com/)

P4E
04-20-2003, 03:49 AM
Willis... is a Jersey boy.:)

t2thejz
04-20-2003, 07:57 AM
Great Website

WharfRat
04-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Willis... is a Jersey boy.:)

You can tell from the way he walks...

Us Jersians have that "swagger" :lol:

iceblizzard69
04-22-2003, 07:11 PM
Willis was actually born in Germany, like Finheaven administrator WharfRat!! And Willis grew up in NJ, while Wharf lives in NJ! Willis and Wharf have lots in common.....

PhinPhan1227
04-23-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

You can tell from the way he walks...

Us Jersians have that "swagger" :lol:

That's not "swagger"...it's "stagger"...from all the Superfund sites.... :lol: