PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

flip
07-11-2006, 06:57 PM
I am still amazed that almost everyone on this board is still all up on Daunte's jock. You all make him sound like he's some kind of god. I cant wait till Daunte falls flat on his face and Joey finally gets in there and leads the fins to a superbowl, and in a couple months when you guys are in here crying because Daunte sucks so bad im gonna have a big I TOLD YOU SO waiting.

SR 7
07-11-2006, 06:59 PM
I am still amazed that almost everyone on this board is still all up on Daunte's jock. You all make him sound like he's some kind of god. I cant wait till Daunte falls flat on his face and Joey finally gets in there and leads the fins to a superbowl, and in a couple months when you guys are in here crying because Daunte sucks so bad im gonna have a big I TOLD YOU SO waiting.

and what do you think you are going to get if Daunte does well and you have 6k's members saying i told you so to you but in which they prob wont bother b/c its a waste of there time?

DolphinDevil28
07-11-2006, 07:00 PM

Go back to your fingerpainting.

Bjorn
07-11-2006, 07:00 PM
When you haven't had agood QB for 10 years, you get kind of excited when one falls into your lap.:dolphins: I would even say that Joey is better than Fiedler is although it is a close one.

guatemalanfan
07-11-2006, 07:03 PM

I told you so i'm gonna be saying when we win the super bowl with daunte:dolphins:

Shula Come Back!
07-11-2006, 07:04 PM

I'll make a prediction that we won't see much of you on this site in the future:lol:

Silverphin
07-11-2006, 07:04 PM

*reaches for Crow cookbook*

Whitedolphin54
07-11-2006, 07:06 PM

Hope you are wrong shag :D

Whitedolphin54
07-11-2006, 07:09 PM
When you haven't had agood QB for 10 years, you get kind of excited when one falls into your lap.:dolphins: I would even say that Joey is better than Fiedler is although it is a close one.

Jack lemon would even be an upgrade, let alone Cleo :lol:

A Wing Pilot
07-11-2006, 07:13 PM
how about a real thread title next time jack-***

DeRaileD
07-11-2006, 07:16 PM
i say c pep will lead us all the way.& if something would happen to c pep i wouldn't doubt to see some lemon action.the way i took the minicamp was that joey having probs hanging with the lemon.

Coral Reefer
07-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Go back to your fingerpainting.

:lol:

Maybe he has a Joey Harrington Finger Puppet he plays with as well.